Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR

Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Amoni  J.
Amoni J.
Orlando, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product, when I first started using it I felt the tightness on my skin (Matte dry) but now it just make me super oily which is weird because I have dry skin.. Now I just spray it on my beauty blender.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.

WOULD 100% LOVE TO REPURCHASE!!! It's the best fixing spray, it's rather pricey but so so worth it, great for all skin types and really helps your pores !! Definitely would recommend to all others ! And would like to get some more for myself
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA

Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane

Feels nice and fresh when you spray it on. It gives off a little shimmer at the start and afterwards i forget about it because it is so light so thats really amazing. If i had the money i would buy 1000000!! Completely reccomend this product
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Freya S.
Freya S.

LOVE this product it is my favorite thing in the whole world! I use it even when I'm not putting makeup on as I have dry skin and it really hydrates my face! Super refreshing and easy to apply (just spray on) only cost me $27 AUD #favorite
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Naomi W.
Naomi W.
Wexford, Ireland

Takes the powder look from my face perfectly. Brings out pigmentation in the poorest of eyeshadows- I love to apply this to my dry skin before wearing a matte foundation to give me moisture. Extremely versatile product- a definite must have.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.