Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX

This product is great! It works amazing, it makes your makeup look amazing all day. It smells really good too. It is reasonably priced, since it works like a charm. You cant go wrong with this setting spray. It also gives a really nice look to your makeup.
Serena M.
Serena M.

Amazing!!!! this product is so worth the money. It is great for prepping your face before your foundation and for after a long day to be able to fix your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day and i would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley , CA

I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Alison G.
Alison G.

This spray is incredible! It finishes my makeup so so well and is also great for intensifying shimmery shadows! Also applying this on your fan brush before you highlight is BOMB! Honestly such an amazing and versatile product!!! I would for sure repurchase
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS

I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
nina b.
nina b.
ATL

I wish some people would stop calling it a setting spray since it was not created for that purpose, and it is more of a finishing spray. If you're looking to achieve a dewy look, intensify your eyeshadow, or eliminate a powdery/cakey appearance then buy this.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA

I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY

I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.