Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Iris F.
Iris F.
Midland, TX

I am a DIE HARD FAN for this product! I use it for literally everything. I use it as a primer and finishing spray. I spray my brushes with it when I need a more pigmented look. It leaves a natural refreshing finish. The packaging and price is great. I would buy it again.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ

LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario

CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!! This is the one makeup product I absolutely need. I typically use it to get rid of the powdery look on my face and make everything look "skin like." I also use it to intensify certain eyeshadows. If you haven't heard of this stuff, you're crazy.
Works very well over your makeup and before your makeup. I also like to use this to intensify highlighter and eye shadows. I spray my brush and then dip in the product. I also looked the smell. It smells fresh and clean but it does not linger. My absolute favorite spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.