BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX
I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac oneπŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ½
Tania L.
Tania L.
Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC
I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Have yet to find anything that compares to this! I use it about 1-2 times while doing my makeup and then spray my face before using a setting spray. It really makes everything just blend together beautifully.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , NY
Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
M R.
M R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.