BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I have gone through SOOOOO many bottles it's crazy! It has an awesome mister that sprays very evenly to make sure your makeup does not end up blotchy. This spray really makes your makeup melt together for a flawless finish.
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Amanda E.
Kansas City, MO
I love this spray. I use it every day, spraying before makeup application and after I'm done. Spraying my fix plus is probably the highlight of my makeup routine (no pun intended ;) I have semi dry skin and this spray just melts the makeup into my skin and gives a dewy but non oily finish. It's the best.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.