Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA

I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Alison G.
Alison G.

This spray is incredible! It finishes my makeup so so well and is also great for intensifying shimmery shadows! Also applying this on your fan brush before you highlight is BOMB! Honestly such an amazing and versatile product!!! I would for sure repurchase
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX

I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

This product is fabulous at giving the skin a dewy flawless finish. If you apply to much powder this spray will be your savior! It doesn't cause me to breakout and it's very refreshing! Also great to spry eyeshadow brushes before applying shimmer shadows!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID

Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.

Such a good primer , So good to use to if you have dry skin as it also moisturises your skin amazingly !! Defiantly use again and also it is good to set the makeup afterwards with just that extra finish great to use only a daily day and doesn't run out !!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy Sk.

I personally do not own on one of my own but my best friend has one  and I love it, I'm definitely going to purchase my own for sure. Its so light fresh and keeps my matte finished look, matte. does not feel nasty in anyway and I will recommend to anyone!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.