BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fort Worth , Tx
Absolutely love it ! Love how it hold my make up and for a long period of time no matter if I sweat or not . Gentle on my skin as well and definitely affordable , I would highly recommend it to others ☺️
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR
My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
I love to apply this before I apply my make up because it makes my face feel refreshed. For the price the product lasts a long time. I bought this product in the MAC store. I would definitely recommend.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD
This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.