Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Thayná A.
Thayná A.
Rockville, MD

This product is amazing, like most of the products that MAC sell us. I'm a really big fan of this product. It works really well, like we expect. I tried to use this product but from another brands and I can tell you for real that this is the best one.
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL

This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS

I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE

This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.

This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ

Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA

This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake Stevens, WA

A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN

This stuff is fantastic. It works wonders on my skin. It makes it look natural and shiny and sparkly and might i add it helps everything blend and stay where it was placed. It comes of great use when doujng my makeup i would recommend this to everyone
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.