BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12090)
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I have gone through SOOOOO many bottles it's crazy! It has an awesome mister that sprays very evenly to make sure your makeup does not end up blotchy. This spray really makes your makeup melt together for a flawless finish.
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Amanda E.
Kansas City, MO
I love this spray. I use it every day, spraying before makeup application and after I'm done. Spraying my fix plus is probably the highlight of my makeup routine (no pun intended ;) I have semi dry skin and this spray just melts the makeup into my skin and gives a dewy but non oily finish. It's the best.
Kait M.
Surry , VA
A setting spray that is designed to keep makeup still all day. The smell isn't 'chemical' smelling and it can also be used for also moistening beauty sponges and brushes for a flawless application. The price is a little steep, but the amount of product should last a while.
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is my holy grail mist! I've never found such a versatile makeup spray before. If my makeup ever looks powdery I spritz this over it and it INSTANTLY takes away the powdery or cakey look. I use this to moisten my brushes to dip into my shadows, this is particularly awesome for wetting foiled shadows! The smell is soooo nice and fresh I go through this so often! Highly recommend!!!
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
I am seriously obsessed with fix +I use this before I put on mg liquid foundation and then again at the end before I spray my setting spray. I take a damp BB and pat it on my face. It helps keep the cake face down to a minimum. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.