Add a Photo

Victoria P.
Victoria P.
June 26, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Jade M.
Jade M.
July 28, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY
May 21, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is great product. I spray this before my makeup application, after. During. Basically when ever I want and it hydrates my skin, adds longevity to my makeup look and gives it that extra Spritz of perfection .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Aug. 2, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson , NV
Mac Fix + is my favorite! I use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments and to refresh my makeup. It smells amazing and has caffeine to minimize pores and smooth and awaken your skin even when your not feeling so great
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA
I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Roxana S.
Roxana S.
I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.