Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC

I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX

Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Felina D.
Felina D.
Fort Hood, TX

I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR

Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Amoni  J.
Amoni J.
Orlando, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product, when I first started using it I felt the tightness on my skin (Matte dry) but now it just make me super oily which is weird because I have dry skin.. Now I just spray it on my beauty blender.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.

WOULD 100% LOVE TO REPURCHASE!!! It's the best fixing spray, it's rather pricey but so so worth it, great for all skin types and really helps your pores !! Definitely would recommend to all others ! And would like to get some more for myself
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA

Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane

Feels nice and fresh when you spray it on. It gives off a little shimmer at the start and afterwards i forget about it because it is so light so thats really amazing. If i had the money i would buy 1000000!! Completely reccomend this product
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.