Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana , Ca

This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Marija M.
Marija M.

I love this spray so much! My skin feels and looks so fresh and natural. It sets my foundation perfectly. I also love using it on my beauty blender to set my foundation even more and on my eye brushes for better pigment. Absolutely amazing 😁💄❤
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC

I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Amoni  J.
Amoni J.
Orlando, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product, when I first started using it I felt the tightness on my skin (Matte dry) but now it just make me super oily which is weird because I have dry skin.. Now I just spray it on my beauty blender.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , Tx

I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Mady T.
Mady T.
Palm Coast, FL

You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.