Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL

This spray is such a game changer. The way it sets the makeup and makes the powdery look just vanish is phenomenal. It also intensifies shadows sooooo much its crazy! I would totally recommend this & I have never loved a product so much. It's worth your money
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

I bought the travel size on a whim (10 bucks,) and i don't regret my purchase at all! It's not a setting spray, it gives your face a nice dewy finish (especially if you have caked on, dry skin.) it blurs it out and gives some lasting power. It's just so good.
Sanders M.
Sanders M.
Spring, TX

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! One reason I love it, it smells SO good!!! I spray this on my beauty blender mixed with my foundation, and it glides like a dream. I also spritz this over top of my powder and it really sets my makeup. This is a game changer, ladies!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC

This is one of the items I have repurchased the most from Mac. It's extremely versatile in that you can set your makeup, refresh your skin, and use it to help apply more intense eyeshadows as well as highlighters. Will always ALWAYS repurchase this product!!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Andrea  T.
Andrea T.

Am I the only one who feels like this is over priced scented water? I didn't notice any difference in the way my make up went on or the lasting power throughout the day. It does feel refreshing and moisturizes a bit, but for the price I wouldn't repurchase.
Mila V.
Mila V.

O. M. G. What an amazing setting spray! This is one of my #holygrail setting sprays. MAC has created a products that truly helps my makeup last all day. It gives a natural finish, borderline dewy. I highly recommend this product and I will repurchase again!
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL

I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.