BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
Princess S.
Princess S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.