Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Shirah L.
Shirah L.

Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY

This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Mac Fix + Skin setting spray is something that I love a friend gave me some a while back and this stuff is the bees knees.. I haven't yet purchased any cause it's a bit pricey but. It's great to keep your make up set and looking on fleek all day
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR

My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Diana S.
Diana S.

Ever since I started using this product, my makeup looks so much better! Its a bit pricey (mac product) but totally worth the money, because it lasts a long time, and I use it daily daily without exception. I would recommend it to everyone 100%
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago

Originally I bought this setting spray to extend the longevity of my makeup but I've learnt through trial and error that it is more of a spray to take away the look of powdery cake face and leave you looking fresh and beautiful. Will buy again.
stacey p.
stacey p.
Elgin, IL

I LOVE IT!! Its amazing and great to blend your foundation. Also to make your highlight pop even more and great for eye shadows to make them more pigmented. The only thing its not a setting spray witch doesn't keep your makeup in place all day.
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, De

For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Southyorkshire, Rotherham

Love love this for a hydrated look! Can also use to pick up pigments better I use this on a brush and then use it for my highlight really makes it pop, I much prefer it to the urban decay all nighter setting spray! Smash box is also a good one.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.