Add a Photo

Photos (382)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Ana R.
Ana R.

The best of this world, nothing work like this one, i use it every single day and for many things, multi task and the price is very low considerin what i get, it is a must in my makeup, everybody need this in their lifes, smells very nice and last a lot, i love it
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY

Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL

MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Pau S.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA

I sweat a lot and the MAC Prep+ Fix is really helpful for long night. When I now I will be parting hard in a long night, always use the prime. When you use it before or after make up it stay a lot longer and it helps you to seal and look with a softer appearance.
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Athens, GA

This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA

I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Julie H.
Julie H.

My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Oksana S.
Oksana S.

This definitely makes my makeup less powdery looking when sprayed directly to the face and makes my eyeshadows pop when applied lightly to the brush! I only bought the travel size to test it out, but I will definitely repurchase the full size one when I'm through
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.