BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this to prime my face but after my makeup is applied to make my powder melt into my skin for a more natural look. I don't know that it gives me any skin benefits but I love it for what I use it for. Wish it was cheaper
Avanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Lara V.
vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I willllll alllllwwwwaaaays have fix + on my vanity. I'm very very oily and o over powder my face to make my makeup survive the day. I use this product as a step before setting spray. After if completed my makeup I spray this to melt all the products into my skin for a natural looking powder free finish. This is NOT a setting spray, but it definitely serves its purpose in my collection
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best setting spray for either powder or liquid foundation. For backup i had bought the urban decay from sephora and it sucks. My makeup doesnt last all day or night and it has a terrible smell. On the other hand with this Mac setting spray my makeup stays all day and all night. Can't live without this product! It is a great product to use before and after makeup application! A couple of spritz is all what you need to use! I love the smell a lot.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for setting makeup. Love using it as an eyeshadow 'primer' as well. (I spray my brush and collect the eyeshadow from the pan and then apply to my lid. The colour is sooo much more intensified.) If your powder makeup falls and breaks into pieces, Fix+ can be applied to the pan and help bind the powdered chunks back into its container like new.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.