Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS

I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, Ca

I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY

I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
nina b.
nina b.
ATL

I wish some people would stop calling it a setting spray since it was not created for that purpose, and it is more of a finishing spray. If you're looking to achieve a dewy look, intensify your eyeshadow, or eliminate a powdery/cakey appearance then buy this.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Sacramento, CA

This is one of the first prep/setting sprays I ever used. Fell in love with it. Easy to use, with a natural finish. Perfect for prepping the skin before applying make-up and works wonders setting the make-up. One of my favorites would definitely recommend!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Jamyle D.
Jamyle D.
New York

Heard so many good things about this spray on YouTube so I bought it because of the reviews I had seen. Let me just tell you that this spray is AMAZING! It works as a primer, finishing spray and to also boost the pigment on you're highlighter or eyeshadow.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA

I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX

This product is great! It works amazing, it makes your makeup look amazing all day. It smells really good too. It is reasonably priced, since it works like a charm. You cant go wrong with this setting spray. It also gives a really nice look to your makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.