Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Angie M.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK

4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL

This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md

My skin naturally is super #dry and #sensitive. Best of both worlds.... But my skin loves this stuff! The extra moisture is always well needed and if you ever use a bit too much powder or is you may have baked for a bit too long this will do just the trick!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Lexie F.
Lexie F.

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Isabella R.
Isabella R.

Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX

This product is great! It works amazing, it makes your makeup look amazing all day. It smells really good too. It is reasonably priced, since it works like a charm. You cant go wrong with this setting spray. It also gives a really nice look to your makeup.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.