Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY

Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA

This is my go-to product! It smells fresh and leaves my face with a natural finish/glow. I always feel good using it. I would definitely recommend for dry skin and would make sure if oily or combination skin is careful with how much they put spray on their skin.
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
Libertyville, IL

I was really hesitant to hop on the bandwagon and actually buy this but I finally did and I'm a believer. It smells amazing, gives that perfect dewy look, and is good for wetting brushes before packing on an eyelid color. I'm glad that I finally gave this a try.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, Ontario

Fix+ is good to use before AND after applying your makeup. It helps prep the skin by getting it plump and moisturized. If you've used a lot of powder, it helps to make sure you don't look cakey. It also makes my skin feel great as a refresher throughout the day.
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA

I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orlando, FL

Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca

You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Genesis J.
Genesis J.

I fell in love with this spray! It sets my makeup perfectly and it makes it stay all day long! You get a nice amount of product in the bottle and it lasts me a while. When you spray it on you feel a refreshing mist on your face. I would defiantly recommend this!
Nicglamibel R.
Nicglamibel R.

refuerza la hidratacion y aporta un brillo suave para refrescar y fijar el maquillaje producto 100% recomen dado, alivia y releja la piel, se puede usar solo o para terminar el maquillaje, casi siempre se usa como fijador de maquillaje. vienen nuevos con aromas
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.