BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
This is a holy grail product for me!! I have been using this forever and I can not find a dupe for it because it is soo good, it helps make your face not look cakey and I would definitely buy it again and again
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
It's a makeup essential every girl should have it in her kit ,, takes away the extra powder without making your face oily or greasy,, love the smell of it and how fresh it makes me feel ,, a definite repurchase
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.
Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
The absolute best use it every day couldn't go without it I use it before during and after all my makeup prep, it keeps me sick all day in all weather, it really does work it really does help it really does set
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN
This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX
I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
emily f.
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth´┐╝. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.