BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Kylee S.
I can't live without this. I wish I had another one because I ran out and I'm so sad! I love love love love this so much. I use this right after I apply all my makeup and it soooooo nicely finishes my makeup. It takes away the powdery finish and leaves me with natural looking skin because of the powdery finish it took away. So refreshing and smells great too. Cools off my face with that cucumber!
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
I know a lot of people love this stuff but its just ok for me. I am oily and this stuff doesnt do what the all UD all nighter setting spray does (keep my make up in place for 8+ hours).

If I use a matte foundation and primer and setting powder in the winter when my skin is the least oily I can spray a little on.

I DO use it when I want to use some eyeshadows wet and I love it for that.
Celina T.
Arleta, CA
This setting spay is life!! If you want your make up to look amazing this is the correct setting soray for you, if definitely helps your make up look smooth and clean. Make sure to spray it away from the face and not to close, totally recommend the product and it also smells good.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
If I could give this more stars they could have them all. Seriously this product was made by the gods. Applying before and after makeup application is the way to go. I cannot live without this wonderful lil spray bottle filled with the magical elixir known as fix +. Nothing has ever help my makeup in place and keep me looking as fresh faced as this does. 10 million billion stars awarded to MAC
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using the prep+prime fix+ to set my makeup for years now! In my opinion no other setting spray compares to this one. Even if you're not wearing makeup and you just spray some on your face it makes your skin feel so fresh and moisturized. It also smells amazing! It's a little pricy but it's well worth the money. This product works as a perfect base before applying your makeup as well.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
The only setting spray I use. Lasts all day and does sprays out evenly easy to apply and refreshing. I use it on my brushes when I want to get more product on my brush. Makes my face flawless without feeling or making my foundation cake up. Keeps my skin hydrated. Highly recommend
Dona D.
This is definitely a must have in everyone's makeup bag! I usually spray it on my face after I complete my makeup application to help set my foundation and entire face. I can definitely see the difference between when I use this and when I don't. If I don't use the mist then my makeup will smudge and won't last as long; however, with this product I get smudge free and long lasting application!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.