BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA
Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA
Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Gabby B.
Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.