Add a Photo

Photos (314)
christina p.
christina p.
antibes

I'm just impressed by this stuff. I've got a oily skin and it fix my makeup for the day. I use it with the Prep & Prime powder and no shine no oily skin it's just perfect i love this product. And I use it too for some shadows and it's very useful
sabera r.
sabera r.

Love it love it! Amazing stuff! A must have! Wether you're spraying it before you're make up or after you're done with you're make up this stuff will make sure you're make up glows and you look luminous and as a dry skin girl that's my life goal!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

BRILLIANT STUFF!! This is the sh*t , it works wonders and I would highly recommend it. Spray into your brushes before applying foundation or shadows for better look or/and lightly most the face from a distance to keep that just done make up look.
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami

me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Shirah L.
Shirah L.

Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY

This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Mac Fix + Skin setting spray is something that I love a friend gave me some a while back and this stuff is the bees knees.. I haven't yet purchased any cause it's a bit pricey but. It's great to keep your make up set and looking on fleek all day
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR

My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Diana S.
Diana S.

Ever since I started using this product, my makeup looks so much better! Its a bit pricey (mac product) but totally worth the money, because it lasts a long time, and I use it daily daily without exception. I would recommend it to everyone 100%
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.