Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY

I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS

I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
nina b.
nina b.
ATL

I wish some people would stop calling it a setting spray since it was not created for that purpose, and it is more of a finishing spray. If you're looking to achieve a dewy look, intensify your eyeshadow, or eliminate a powdery/cakey appearance then buy this.
Serena M.
Serena M.

Amazing!!!! this product is so worth the money. It is great for prepping your face before your foundation and for after a long day to be able to fix your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day and i would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA

I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX

I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID

Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.