BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sara T.
Sara T.
This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Seattle, WA
I've used this product for years since I first started doing make up. I used to use it for setting my makeup but I've found it works better for me when I want to dampen eyeshadow/pigments to make them pop.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is great and does a great job of prepping your skin, making your shadows more pigmented on your eyelid, and helping your makeup stay on all day. My only downside is that MAC is not cruelty free.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
pflugerville, TX
I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
M H.
M H.
I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.