Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL

By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND

I use this product with eye shadows that have quite a bit of fallout and it helps to keep it to a minimum. I have never purchased anything from MAC before and had learned about this product through YouTube. I am considering repurchasing in the future.
Jen E.
Jen E.
Ravena, NY

This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ

Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS

I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.

Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA

This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN

I spray this like there's no tomorrow lol. I go thru 2 bottles a month. I love it. Leaves my skin looking healthy! I cannot live without it. I have tried and tried other setting prays but they just don't cute it for me, and the smell is just amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.