BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very refreshing mist for before and after makeup. I love starting my morning with this. It has a very subtle scent that is divine! Many mistake it as a makeup setting spray, and although you can use it as that, it is more of a priming mist.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Julie M.
Geronimo, OK
One of my favorite setting sprays. Leaves your makeup feeling fresh and it sets it for a long period of time. With my job i have to wear a mask & I notice when i use this, I'll take off the mask and notice it's very little to no foundation or makeup left on the mask. Also the smell is amazing.
Tory C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this spray when I am going out to a nice dinner or to an event like a wedding or a party. It locks in your face without smudging anything or letting anything run down your face. I have oily to combo skin and it keeps me semi matte and doesn't break me out. The price point is a little high, but in my opinion there is nothing out there like this!
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
This will change your makeup forever. It makes the makeup melt into my skin, takes away any cakey or powdery finish, and locks it in place. It has a slight scent to it, but hardly noticeable. I order mine online and it is totally worth every penny!
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite hands down! Keeps the makeup in place and creates a smooth base when applying makeup. It is kind like the best of both worlds.  A bit on the pricier side for a primer due to the name brand but you can always buy a smaller sample size for less. MAC is one of my favorite brands so most of my daily use / must have products derive from their line!
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.