Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
sabera r.
sabera r.

Love it love it! Amazing stuff! A must have! Wether you're spraying it before you're make up or after you're done with you're make up this stuff will make sure you're make up glows and you look luminous and as a dry skin girl that's my life goal!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren , OH

I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY

I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
Yeccer G.
Yeccer G.
Ciudad de México

Es FANTÁSTICO. En serio hace que tu maquillaje y tu rostro se vea impecable, yo no puedo salir sin haberme puesto un poco. Hace que te veas tan luminosa, radiante, fresca, sencillamente me encanta y en serio tiene que probarlo, les va a encantar.
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY

My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON

I bought this a couple weeks ago to use not only as a setting spray to keep me from looking matte or powdery but also to help me make some of my eyeshadows more intense. And I have been so happy with it so far, an amazing spray for multiple uses.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.