BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely buy this again!!!
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard
I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.