BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Amber C.
Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Veronica C.
Florham Park, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Jasdip K.
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
ashley r.
My skin very sensitive, Acne prone (I have to watch what I use) oily. I tried the fix plus spray as someone recommended it. I love love it. I use it under the foundation. Never makes me breakout, makeup looks brighter smoother, radiant , doesn't make me more oily, makeup lasts ALL day. I have used this for many years and will never stop using it. Give it a try.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC Prep & Prime oh my gosh where do I start let me first say this I absolutely love this spray it's the best I wish I could give it 10 stars but there's only five here so five it is this is great for oily skin combination skin dry skin if you want the best in priming and literally getting your skin ready for all of the different products you're going to be putting on your face then you need to run out and purchase this item it's hands-down the best I recommend it to each and every person that do their makeup
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I absolutely love this stuff I will never go without it!! I use it not only to set my makeup but I love using it before makeup application as I love how hydrating it is and I just can't get enough of the smell! I also love using it with my shimmer shadows to really make them pop and give them that gorgeous foiled look i love so much in a shimmer shadow
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.