Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA

Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX

I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
Adi R.
Adi R.
Tracy, CA

By far one of my favorite most sprays after my makeup is done to spray on. It sets the makeup perfect on leaving it on for a long time. It feels so refreshing on the skin. I do recommend ladies to try this product if you are looking for a setting spray.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca

I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV

I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX

I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Kathya F.
Kathya F.

This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.