Add a Photo

Photos (378)
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.

Seriously sets your makeup beautifully and allows your makeup to sink into your skin and giving more of a natural glow :) definitely a must especially when your working long hour days or on a night out! It also feels really refreshing on the skin while moisturizing
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA

Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL

I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This product makes your makeup stay on much longer. Its also very hydrating and is worth the money. I thought about buying this product for a while now and im very happy that i decided to get it because it is amazing. I will buy this product again when i run out !
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA

use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
nikole l.
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN

although mac does test on animals... i still love this spray it makes eyeshadows look so much more pigmented and definitely make make up look more natural. i would not use this as a setting spray but to make your foundation and powder "combine" to not look "cakey"
KAREN A.
KAREN A.

Definitely the best primer could have tried the mac is perfectly controls the brightness of the face, making my makeup last much longer. I recommend it because I have about 3 years of use, is my best ally in case of going to a special event and of course everyday.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

A necessity for all makeup routines! Use before makeup, after makeup, or throughout the day for a boost of moisture. I like to use it right after applying makeup to melt and blend everything together seemlessly, and it keeps everything in place throughout the day!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pearland, TX

I've gone through several bottles of this. I'll use it to set my foundation, spray my brushes to blend my foundation, spray it on a makeup brush for a more intense eyeshadow or highlight, and I'll even use it to spray on my face when I just need to feel refreshed!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.