Add a Photo

Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR
Aug. 30, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland , OR
July 25, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Rafina R.
Rafina R.
I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Bri R.
Bri R.
I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Ja'Lynn W.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.