BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you use a lot of powders rather than liquids on your face, you'll love this setting spray. I use it everyday & it makes my skin look healthy & reduces any "cake face" you might get from using a lot of powder
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.
Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA
My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX
I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
emily f.
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth´┐╝. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.