BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
emily f.
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
Love this to keep my makeup looking refreshed throughout the day. This is also great for making eye shadows more metallic or making foundation more dewy. I don't think this effects longevity of my foundation.
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC
I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac one🙄👎🏽
M R.
M R.
Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Punta gorda, FL
I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.