MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 5,184 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Mac Fix + is an amazing product on its own though. And so far, undupable*. By meshing your layers of makeup together, it does prevent slipping and separating like I said above, which WILL likely make your makeup last longer than no sprays at all. I actually use Fix+ alone most days because I either wear light makeup or am not going to be out for long so I don't need setting spray. I also seriously use Fix+ several times a day because it really refreshes and soothes your skin. I use it on the plane, I use it at work, I have turned all my friends onto it. Like I said, it is my hands down favorite product.
*I am not a Mac fan girl and if I can find a dupe for anything, I'm all about great cheap products. I've searched and searched dupes for this and none of them are actually similar in ingredients (butylene glycol, glycerin, botanical extracts) nor do they perform the same. Many said a good alcohol free toner is a dupe but I have yet to try.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos