BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: Skin Spray
This a simple product but so essential in your kit. You can use it to make powder products appear skin like. This doesn't help wear time so it's best for dry or normal skin types. I would always have this in my kit
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Review for: Skin Spray
You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV
Everybody needs one of these in their makeup collection. This is just a great way to end your makeup. It blends everything together and freshens your makeup. Also you can use it to make other makeup more pigmented.
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product. I drench myself in this stuff lol. I'm dry so this definitely helps a lot after I set my face. Also helpful with applying shimmer to the eyelids. I use once in a while to make my highlighter pop.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I personally love this this product. I own it and it leaves your makeup looking flawless when your done. Spray some after makeup application. . . and BOOOOM looking amazing and it leaves you looking radiant all day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.