Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH

I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY

I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
shawn T.
shawn T.

This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON

I bought this a couple weeks ago to use not only as a setting spray to keep me from looking matte or powdery but also to help me make some of my eyeshadows more intense. And I have been so happy with it so far, an amazing spray for multiple uses.
christina p.
christina p.
antibes

I'm just impressed by this stuff. I've got a oily skin and it fix my makeup for the day. I use it with the Prep & Prime powder and no shine no oily skin it's just perfect i love this product. And I use it too for some shadows and it's very useful
sabera r.
sabera r.

Love it love it! Amazing stuff! A must have! Wether you're spraying it before you're make up or after you're done with you're make up this stuff will make sure you're make up glows and you look luminous and as a dry skin girl that's my life goal!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

BRILLIANT STUFF!! This is the sh*t , it works wonders and I would highly recommend it. Spray into your brushes before applying foundation or shadows for better look or/and lightly most the face from a distance to keep that just done make up look.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.