Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (442)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
I use this EVERYTIME I put on makeup. I also sometimes use this spray just to refresh my face. Mac Prep+ Prime Fix+ is great as a primer, skin hydrant and finishing spray. It has caused no irritation and feels very soothing to the skin. This is definitely a makeup must have.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, Ca

I love this fix +. It smells amazing.. it litterally feels like it hydrates and sets your makeup. Its affordable. You can use it to set mAkeup, prime your face, wetten your eyeshadow to make the color stand out, wet your beauty sponge and so much more. Highly reccomend this.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I absolutely love this primer! I've been using it for about a year now and I've never had an issue with it. My foundation goes on so smoothly and it looks so flawless. There is bits of glitter in the primer that I don't care for but other than that I will continue to use it.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ciudad Guayana

This is best when you want to blend perfectly cream products, when you want to apply shadows and pigments to give even more power to the colors without leaving oily face. The only thing I consider bad is its price because it is a consumer product a lot and spent very quickly
Lucy R.
Lucy R.

I use this every single morning to prime my face and to set my face! It is so so refreshing and long lasting so you don't have to worry about your makeup caking throughout the day or wearing away.I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good setting spray/primer!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, Oh

I have tried SO many setting sprays and this is by far still my favorite, it's a great base before foundation, it's great to spray on your beauty blender to blend out your makeup and amazing to set your makeup after you're done. And it's only about 21$! And it lasts so long!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY

This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California

Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA

I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.