BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Anita L.
Scranton, PA
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
This is my Game changing product. I use this daily ever since I've tried it. I use it before i start my makeup and after to seal it up. I have combination skin and it works great! I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again!! I usually go through a bottle every 2 months but that is because i'm an addict!
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Such a good prep and prime for the value! This would have to be my all time favorite. It is very lightweight and it will last all day and a night out when you're all sweaty and such. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin overly oily at all!

I start out by using it after I have moisturized my face then I'll put my make up on and once I am finished with my makeup I will use it to set my face. It's more of a dewy finish.
Emlyn M.
This product is great for use before and after makeup application. I have oily skin, but once I wash my face and apply my moisturizer, I spray this before applying my hangover primer. After all my makeup is on, I spray again to make sure all the products set on my skin and look more natural and dewy.
Lisa K.
citrus heights
You can use this product before and after your foundation routine. It has green tea extract, camomile, and glycerin to help take away any redness and calm the skin. After you've set your liquid with powder, spray once more for the spray to melt the makeup all together. It's a hydrating spray, so I highly recommend for dry-normal skin type. Oily skin won't like it because they'll look a lot more shinier.
Samantha T.
This product didn't quite live up to the hype. It was nice, had a good sprayer, and felt good- but i don't feel it was anything that different from its urban decay or nyx counterparts. I think it made shimmer shadows stay the best of any of those but on my face as a whole it was not fantastic
Sarah T.
Livingston , NJ
This is a product i could not live without, after getting this it made my beauty routine so much more interesting because there's so many ways to use this finishing spray, picking up pigments, after base or before, really makes a difference in how your makeup turns off. It's not too pricey either for a full size which is great because you use a lot more than you think. I would definitely recommend this!!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
Lindsey S.
just recently purchased this fix+ after seeing so many positive reviews. I bought the travel size just to test it out and I absolutely love this primer. It smells heavenly unlike a lot of other ones and it works for so much more than just a primer. I use it for glitter eye shadows, setting spray, powder items and whatever else I can make work with it. 100% recommend to everyone in the market for a primer!
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I will admit that I definitely fell into the hype of this a few years ago, and I'm still not sure why. I love it for enhancing my metallic shadows, but I've never really seen it do much for setting my makeup. I am happy that MAC sells it in a travel size so I don't have to spend all of the money on a full size one just for enhancing shadows!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.