Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA

This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Maci G.
Maci G.

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing!
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.

I love this setting spray especially if my face is super dry and need more hydration. I also use it before I apply my foundation. After I apply all my makeup I spray fix + then it makes my face less powdery and makes my skin looks dewy. I would buy this again:)
Suzie P.
Suzie P.
Montreal

I spray this before i apply my makeup and after! It has a great smell. And a really nice finish. The pros of the product bare that your makeup lasts all day and you look great. The cons are that i wish they had even bigger bottles. I highly recommend it though.
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL

Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.

Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
michelle g.
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA

I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

My favorite primer & fixer in one product. I have tried many brands, but none of them came even close to this one. My makeup not only stays on for the whole day, but my skin is always hydrated as well. My go-to and most favorite from MAC Cosmetics of all times.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.