Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH

A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV

I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA

Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX

I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX

I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.