BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Cathia S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I have tried many setting sprays, but this one is my favorite and go to for setting my make up. It just sets your make up for the entire day and leaves you feeling flawless. I get this in the travel size when I am out on vacation.
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
I bought this and it is the first MAC product that I do own just because they are so expensive, but I am in love with this spray my makeup lasts me all day and there just nothing bad I can say about it. I look forward on trying more of their products.
Kendelle P.
Alton
Loving this product thus far. Great size bottle, ingredients are suitable for my skin type and concerns. There is no sun protection in this product but I always apply my sunscreen before my makeup. Yes I would recommend to others.
Kelsey R.
I bought this today and I’m really impressed! I use this as a setting spray and so far so good! It mists on easy and covers the face well. It does have a strong smell, so I would beware if you’re sensitive to smells. Great product!
Morgan S.
This is hands down the best setting spray ever. I use it every single day. It makes my make just look put together, reduces powdery looks, and makes my makeup last much longer than if I were to not use it. Worth every single penny.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Ok! The best I have ever used. Smells great and I can use before, during, and after!! It is so great! My makeup never looked as good until after using this. It’s the best ever and worth the money. Will buy forever and good the skin
Emily 🐈.
Irvine
Fix plus has been a staple for me ever since I first bought it about two years ago. I've repurchased it 3 times now and I absolutely LOVE it!! I like to use it as a refresher and it also helps my makeup look less cakey. It just makes everything mesh beautifully together.
Megan D.
Nashville
DON'T USE THIS AS A SETTING SPRAY! This isn't to make your makeup last forever, it's to mesh it into one layer to prevent slipping and separating and to get rid of the cakey look. Light spritz of this to make your makeup look great then a light spritz of setting spray like UD All Nighter or Skindinavia to lock it in place is a DEADLY AND MIRACLE COMBO! EnKoreMakeup on youtube has a video called "Facial Sprays 101" and he goes in depth about what makes the two different from each other and he also shows you a demo on how they each perform alone and then together and it'll blow your mind. When I found this out it was a game changer for me. Give it a try.

Mac Fix + is an amazing product on its own though. And so far, undupable*. By meshing your layers of makeup together, it does prevent slipping and separating like I said above, which WILL likely make your makeup last longer than no sprays at all. I actually use Fix+ alone most days because I either wear light makeup or am not going to be out for long so I don't need setting spray. I also seriously use Fix+ several times a day because it really refreshes and soothes your skin. I use it on the plane, I use it at work, I have turned all my friends onto it. Like I said, it is my hands down favorite product.

*I am not a Mac fan girl and if I can find a dupe for anything, I'm all about great cheap products. I've searched and searched dupes for this and none of them are actually similar in ingredients (butylene glycol, glycerin, botanical extracts) nor do they perform the same. Many said a good alcohol free toner is a dupe but I have yet to try.
Karen M.
I prefer using this as a prep not a prime doesn’t setter well on my face. Works best as a prep doesn’t leave a cake on look at all. Overall it’s works great never leave my face dry and I like that’s it’s had a lock on top to prevent a leaking bottle.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Whoever invented this setting spray is a BOSS!!! The most amazing setting spray in the world is this one made by MAC! I use it before and after my makeup. I love it! I have like 6 bottles of it because I use it all the time. Highly recommended.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.