BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Logan B.
Brandon, MS
Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Ashley B.
This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Mailinda H.
I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Gina J.
Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA
I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.