BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Lila M.
Lila M.
Review for: Skin Spray
Like none other! I waited a long time to try this. Simply wasn't into trying anything new. Once I gave it a shot I've never looked back! I have oily t-zone which it stills get oily just not as fast or near as bad.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard
I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Haskell, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.