BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Cera I.
Center Point
This stuff gives me life! I use it everyday before applying my make up! It's super lightweight and doesn't clog up your pores like some primers. I also use it to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented by spraying my eye shadow brush.
Yeska A.
bronx , NY
Really great product. I use it EVERYDAY I'm halfway through with the bottle. I love the scent of it and the small amount of hydration that it gives me. Its a GREAT primer.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Love this spray. Wish it as priced a little lower for the item, I think half the price is in the brand name. The different scents are great. A great refresher during your day, doesn’t really work well for a setting spray or a primer
Haddy H.
"Love this facial spray!  Keeps my skin refreshed and I love the scent.  Though a little bit pricey for a facial spray it is worth the price! I will continue to repurchase this make up setting spray. I would recommend the product for someone looking for a good setting spray.
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
This product is amazing! It does everything. I've used it before applying makeup and after and my makeup still looked flawless hours later. I have really rosy cheeks so this was a surprise to me that I didn't have to reapply throughout the evening.
Morgan S.
This is hands down the best setting spray ever. I use it every single day. It makes my make just look put together, reduces powdery looks, and makes my makeup last much longer than if I were to not use it. Worth every single penny.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I have tried many setting sprays, but this one is my favorite and go to for setting my make up. It just sets your make up for the entire day and leaves you feeling flawless. I get this in the travel size when I am out on vacation.
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
I bought this and it is the first MAC product that I do own just because they are so expensive, but I am in love with this spray my makeup lasts me all day and there just nothing bad I can say about it. I look forward on trying more of their products.
Kendelle P.
Alton
Loving this product thus far. Great size bottle, ingredients are suitable for my skin type and concerns. There is no sun protection in this product but I always apply my sunscreen before my makeup. Yes I would recommend to others.
Emily 🐈.
Irvine
Fix plus has been a staple for me ever since I first bought it about two years ago. I've repurchased it 3 times now and I absolutely LOVE it!! I like to use it as a refresher and it also helps my makeup look less cakey. It just makes everything mesh beautifully together.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.