Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA

I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Reema B.
Reema B.

It took me a very long time to take the plunge and purchase this product... And I have no idea why it took me so long. I wish I had listen sooner because this stuff really is great! This makes sure that your makeup smoothly blends together and nothing look too cakey. Love it!
leslie c.
leslie c.
layton Utah

LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I have gone through SOOOOO many bottles it's crazy! It has an awesome mister that sprays very evenly to make sure your makeup does not end up blotchy. This spray really makes your makeup melt together for a flawless finish.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.

This is a absolute must have in my makeup routine. I've already purchased my second bottle and soon I'm going to need to purchase my third! It melts all you makeup to make it look like it's your very own skin! No need to worry about applying too much powder fix+ will fix it!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
I use this EVERYTIME I put on makeup. I also sometimes use this spray just to refresh my face. Mac Prep+ Prime Fix+ is great as a primer, skin hydrant and finishing spray. It has caused no irritation and feels very soothing to the skin. This is definitely a makeup must have.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, Ca

I love this fix +. It smells amazing.. it litterally feels like it hydrates and sets your makeup. Its affordable. You can use it to set mAkeup, prime your face, wetten your eyeshadow to make the color stand out, wet your beauty sponge and so much more. Highly reccomend this.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I absolutely love this primer! I've been using it for about a year now and I've never had an issue with it. My foundation goes on so smoothly and it looks so flawless. There is bits of glitter in the primer that I don't care for but other than that I will continue to use it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.