MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
June 27, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Aug. 8, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR
Aug. 30, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Mia R.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rafina R.
Rafina R.
I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.