Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Aug. 1, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG this is one of the greatest fix /skin setting spray ever I'm running out of mine because I can't stop using it it keep my make up in place and leaves a beautiful Matt finish will definitely buy again !!!!!! Amazing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaufort, SC
I love how light weight it is! I don't even feel it on my face. My skin is combination, and it doesn't make me break out! It definitely helps my makeup last longer than it would, and I'm actually about to buy a refill!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Aug. 8, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix + setting spray is a favorite of mine! It's so great for setting the face, priming and helping with eyeshadow pigmentation! I recommend it to anyone and will most definitely be repurchasing! It's just so great!
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
July 7, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
Aug. 1, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Angela S.
Angela S.
July 26, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Paige L.
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.