Add a Photo

Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL
July 29, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
July 20, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Aug. 8, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix + setting spray is a favorite of mine! It's so great for setting the face, priming and helping with eyeshadow pigmentation! I recommend it to anyone and will most definitely be repurchasing! It's just so great!
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
July 7, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Martha Q.
Martha Q.
This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
March 3, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Very good. Can use on your face for more of a dewy look. Can use it to wet your beauty
Blender and it makes it blend flawlessly or you can spray your brush before applying eyeshadow and it makes it 100x more pigmented.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaufort, SC
I love how light weight it is! I don't even feel it on my face. My skin is combination, and it doesn't make me break out! It definitely helps my makeup last longer than it would, and I'm actually about to buy a refill!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.