BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Nicole B.
I absolutely love this setting spray. I like the packaging with how you can lock the sprayer so it travels easily. Fix plus keeps my makeup on all day and I love the smell of it. When I run out I'm definitely purchasing this product again.
🖤 V.
Keeps me refreshed and moisturized all day, easy to carry around in my handbag for whenever I need it during the day, works well on dry skin. I use it after I'm done applying all my make up to give me a less powdery feel and a dewy finish.
Sarah B.
Missouri
MY FAVORITE EVER!!! i always apply this after i do my makeup it lasts all day and it just makes your face so flawless, it hides my pores and my skin isnt that oily or dry its in the between and it works beautifully, i really recommend it.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Love this! I picked it up on sale a few months ago and I have not been disappointed! It has a mild scent and the light mist is very refreshing. It keeps my highlight glowing all day! I’ll be stocking up on these next time they’re on sale!
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is so versatile, there are so many different ways you can use it. It gives you a nice finish. I generally use this as a setting spray and spray it on my eye shadow to make it more pigmented. This is a staple in my collection.
Emily G.
lafayette
This product is a very great setting spray. It last all day long. For what you get and how much you get i think that it is very affordable. I think because of how well it works and how it smells and looks on your face it is very worth it.
Kristen T.
Honestly all setting sprays are equal for me .. they all do the job, help my makeup stay on, help build up a color if I want it more intense ..etc. I haven't come across a setting spray that does wonders. Pretty good product, good price
Brittney C.
One of the best setting sprays ever. The scent is nice and light too. I use it to foil my eyeshadow. Just spray a little on a brush and dip into your shadow of choice and pat on eye. Makes it bold and shimmery. The bottle lasts forever.
Jenny S.
One of my first and now forever staples in makeup routines. This is an awesome primer and setting spray. I must say when used as a primer it leaves nice smooth and dewy glowy finish. Love love and for setting spray it really holds makeup in placd.
Caitlin U.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great mist to keep you feeling refreshed, but be careful of how much product you are using on your face. Too much will make you look very dewy, which I suppose is good if that's the look you're going for. This product lasts a good amount of time and has a fresh scent.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.