Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (364)
KAREN A.
KAREN A.

Definitely the best primer could have tried the mac is perfectly controls the brightness of the face, making my makeup last much longer. I recommend it because I have about 3 years of use, is my best ally in case of going to a special event and of course everyday.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

A necessity for all makeup routines! Use before makeup, after makeup, or throughout the day for a boost of moisture. I like to use it right after applying makeup to melt and blend everything together seemlessly, and it keeps everything in place throughout the day!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pearland, TX

I've gone through several bottles of this. I'll use it to set my foundation, spray my brushes to blend my foundation, spray it on a makeup brush for a more intense eyeshadow or highlight, and I'll even use it to spray on my face when I just need to feel refreshed!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA

I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color💖💖 LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it😊 I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Ana R.
Ana R.

The best of this world, nothing work like this one, i use it every single day and for many things, multi task and the price is very low considerin what i get, it is a must in my makeup, everybody need this in their lifes, smells very nice and last a lot, i love it
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY

Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL

MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Pau S.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA

I sweat a lot and the MAC Prep+ Fix is really helpful for long night. When I now I will be parting hard in a long night, always use the prime. When you use it before or after make up it stay a lot longer and it helps you to seal and look with a softer appearance.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.