BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I personally love this this product. I own it and it leaves your makeup looking flawless when your done. Spray some after makeup application. . . and BOOOOM looking amazing and it leaves you looking radiant all day
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Review for: Skin Spray
You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: Skin Spray
This a simple product but so essential in your kit. You can use it to make powder products appear skin like. This doesn't help wear time so it's best for dry or normal skin types. I would always have this in my kit
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Haskell, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.