BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a mac lover always.. and this is a staple to have for making ur shadows pigments stand out I use this to really make the shadows pop by spraying the brush first then putting into the shadow.. and if you want to blend out any foundation or concealer just spray your beauty blender and press into the skin to get a flawless look that lasts
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
Refreshing spritz on your face before applying makeup . It's more refreshing than a primer for me I still sometimes use another primer as well . There is no finish on it just a more refreshed face . I recommend this to friends but it's not necessary .
Jaspreet P.
This setting spray is the absolute best!!! I use it before and after my makeup! First to prep my skin since it works well with all types of skin! And then I spray it after my makeup so it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long! I do recommend this to all! It's a must have! Makes me feel as if my collection is COMPLETE!
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
Tay L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good primer and setting spray but I really love to spray this on my brush after I've swiped my brush in eyeshadow! It really makes the color more vivid, vibrant, and long lasting. Really this spray works as three things. It's definitely worth the buy. Sometimes they have different scents and they do carry smaller bottle than this big one.
Jaci D.
My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need this product! This fix plus has endless uses. I use it before I apply my moisturizer and after I finish applying my makeup. I also use this before applying highlighter to make it more pigmented, as well as throughout the day when I need a little pick me up. If you haven't tried this, you should. It's a bit pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.