Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My favourite use for this is to spritz my brush before applying shimmery eyeshadows. The difference it makes is unbelievable! I use it to set my makeup but cant honestly say I notice much of a difference! Occasionally I just spritz it over my bare face to brighten it up a bit.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This product makes my makeup look flawless and natural! I use this when I want all of my makeup to come together and look a bit dewy. I have normal skin, so I find that it gives me that perfect dewy look without making me look oily! Love it! I would definitely repurchase this!
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY

Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Leah C.
Leah C.

This product is AMAZING!! It keeps your make up in place all day and it won't budge a bit, it's a little bit pricey but it's Defo worth it, I brought mine from the mac store in Westfield Stratford and I would Defo recommend this to other people planning on to buy this product.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
South Shields

I have used loads of other primers before but they would just sink into my skin and become tacky, this one has a natural finish. You can also use this as a really good and handy setting spray as its not too watery. I would highly recommend this to anyone! especially beginners
Natalya S.
Natalya S.
North York , Ontario

I love this spray and I can't do my makeup without it. While it doesn't offer any sort of SPF or anything, it's great for summer to give a cooling spritz to the skin. It's also great for when you're trying to blend cream contour or if your face feels dry when applying makeup.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.