Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ

This is a true multi-use product! It can be a primer or a setting spray. It has a super natural finish and is great for dry skin. Try spraying it on your brush to intensify shadow pigments. I would highly recommend having this product in your arsenal!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.

This stuff is amazing!!! It helps my eyeshadows come alive and look magnificent!!! It illuminates my highlight and sets my face to last all day!! The only thing is if I spry to much of it, my makeup sinks into my pores, so when I set, I lightly spray!
Grace E.
Grace E.

Mac is fix plus is a product I use on a daily bases! It helps with pigments and to intensify anything in your makeup! I just spray someone my brush and use it to apply my highlighter to make it pop more and eyeshadow to make it apply easier to my lid.
Aby G.
Aby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ghtweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

What can I say!!! Amazing amazing! It does so much. Finishing spray, makes face so dewy and set everything. Helps intensify any powder highlight or eye shadow. At times even just spray it at the end of the day to refresh your make up. Love this stuff!
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND

I use this product with eye shadows that have quite a bit of fallout and it helps to keep it to a minimum. I have never purchased anything from MAC before and had learned about this product through YouTube. I am considering repurchasing in the future.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL

By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ

Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.

Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL

This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.