MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY
I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Paige L.
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Jacks S.
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID
This product is one of my must haves. It is great for summer. It sets in all your makeup. Leaves the face feeling refreshed. It actually smells really good. It also dries fairly fast, if all fails you can use a brush.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Jas G.
Jas G.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.