BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I've used this on so many occasions to set my makeup for a long day! Each time my makeup has stayed out longer than when I didn't use it (even on warm days). It's easy to use and it feels nice on your skin!
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO
I've been wanting to repurchase it probably for years now! But I end up trying something new and putting this off. I love this to freshen my makeup or use to help blend everything ! A perfect multiuse spray
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Inna G.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
sarah T.
sarah T.
This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA
I can't live without this. I use it to set my face and to apply my highlight. I don't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was worth it. I am definitely going to buy again once I run out of the product.
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.