BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Tricia H.
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Nicole
Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL
Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Krystal V.
I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Bethany B.
Concord, NC
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Sahrai M.
Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.