Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Aug. 16, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
OH MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Did ya get that?? I got this at a sephora in Florida 3years ago when visiting inlaws and now its a staple of my make up routine! Its not too expensive I mean compared to alot of other brand!!
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR
Sept. 1, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
July 30, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is a MUST have. It takes my shimmery shadows from pretty, to WOW. I use it to just spray my eye shadow brush after gathering shadow on it, and it makes the shadow just POP. Absolutely in love with this stuff!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
July 20, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.