Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Carley B.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md

My skin naturally is super #dry and #sensitive. Best of both worlds.... But my skin loves this stuff! The extra moisture is always well needed and if you ever use a bit too much powder or is you may have baked for a bit too long this will do just the trick!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL

I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY

Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Lexie F.
Lexie F.

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va

Absolute must have for myself & clients. I use this all year round, every single day I wear makeup! It sets the powders into the skin so nicely. It doesn't prolong the Wear of makeup, but makes it look more natural! Must have for everyone of all skin types!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Jamyle D.
Jamyle D.
New York

Heard so many good things about this spray on YouTube so I bought it because of the reviews I had seen. Let me just tell you that this spray is AMAZING! It works as a primer, finishing spray and to also boost the pigment on you're highlighter or eyeshadow.
Alison G.
Alison G.

This spray is incredible! It finishes my makeup so so well and is also great for intensifying shimmery shadows! Also applying this on your fan brush before you highlight is BOMB! Honestly such an amazing and versatile product!!! I would for sure repurchase
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.