Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Genesis J.
Genesis J.

I fell in love with this spray! It sets my makeup perfectly and it makes it stay all day long! You get a nice amount of product in the bottle and it lasts me a while. When you spray it on you feel a refreshing mist on your face. I would defiantly recommend this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca

You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Stephens City, VA

This is my go-to product! It smells fresh and leaves my face with a natural finish/glow. I always feel good using it. I would definitely recommend for dry skin and would make sure if oily or combination skin is careful with how much they put spray on their skin.
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY

Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, Ontario

Fix+ is good to use before AND after applying your makeup. It helps prep the skin by getting it plump and moisturized. If you've used a lot of powder, it helps to make sure you don't look cakey. It also makes my skin feel great as a refresher throughout the day.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY

I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA

This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA

Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.