BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Haskell, AR
Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ
Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Anne K.
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY
This is great product. I spray this before my makeup application, after. During. Basically when ever I want and it hydrates my skin, adds longevity to my makeup look and gives it that extra Spritz of perfection .
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Jade M.
Jade M.
This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.