Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Beniliz L.
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL

Well, is good but not for an oil skin, because can be a disaster. If you have an oil skin you need to be Far this product, because in a few hours you gonna be oil in all your face. Seriously all your face!! If you have a free oil skin this is gonna be the best for you!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Mc Elhattan, PA

I love this for the hotter months. It's a easy way to get some much needed hydration to my face. I also use it before applying makeup. It not only helps refresh my face it really keeps things locked--especially in the heat. It's a larger bottle and so worth the splurge
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL

This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL

I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Donya Q.
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY

I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Patrina H.
Patrina H.

Awesome awesome product ! This is the BEST primer I have ever used in a while very refreshing and moisturizing , this light mist smells great and keeps your makeup looking fresh. They also make it in a travel size which I think is great for travel . you'll love it !!!
Hope W.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love my Fix+! I use it for so many different things. I spray it on my brush to intensify my eyeshadow, spray it directly on my highlight to intensify it, or spray it all over my face to set my makeup!! it's definitely worth the price and a bonus is it smells amazing
Sisireia S.
Sisireia S.

I have always loved Mac products. It wasn't until I started really getting into makeup that I realized I even needed a setting spay. I love the light smell. It gives my face a flawless finish! I also use it to spray my brushes to help move the product a little better.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Temecula, Ca

One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.