Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

YES YES YES! I highly recommend this product, it is affordable and it lasts forever. The makeup stays on for an entire day. My skin can be very dry in certain places so it helped to refresh my face. I would buy it again;in fact, I'm due for a new one!
RiL C.
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA

I love this product. When I first bought it I was confused and thought it was a setting spray which it isn't. But what it does is leave your makeup looking fresh. It melts the powder down so you don't look well powdery. It's refreshing and I keep it .
Brittanie I.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA

This stuff is great. I spray it before using my makeup to prime my face, and then i spray it again after everything is done. This locks in my makeup all day. Its also really great for wetting eyeshadow brushes to really make your eyeshadow pigment pop
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ

This is a true multi-use product! It can be a primer or a setting spray. It has a super natural finish and is great for dry skin. Try spraying it on your brush to intensify shadow pigments. I would highly recommend having this product in your arsenal!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.

This stuff is amazing!!! It helps my eyeshadows come alive and look magnificent!!! It illuminates my highlight and sets my face to last all day!! The only thing is if I spry to much of it, my makeup sinks into my pores, so when I set, I lightly spray!
Grace E.
Grace E.

Mac is fix plus is a product I use on a daily bases! It helps with pigments and to intensify anything in your makeup! I just spray someone my brush and use it to apply my highlighter to make it pop more and eyeshadow to make it apply easier to my lid.
Aby G.
Aby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ghtweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

What can I say!!! Amazing amazing! It does so much. Finishing spray, makes face so dewy and set everything. Helps intensify any powder highlight or eye shadow. At times even just spray it at the end of the day to refresh your make up. Love this stuff!
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND

I use this product with eye shadows that have quite a bit of fallout and it helps to keep it to a minimum. I have never purchased anything from MAC before and had learned about this product through YouTube. I am considering repurchasing in the future.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL

By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.