Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Pomona , Ca

This facial mist is the best one out there in my opinion of course. there are many setting sprays out there. BUT this one is the best because it actually helps my face powder melt into my skin. Makes my makeup look flawless, even when touching up I use this and it makes my skin look glowy. Now there are many facial mist that sit on top of your face and make your makeup stay wet and sometimes makes you look oily. ( I have oily skin ) this one does not do that it actually melts into your skin / makeup. I LOVE THIS STUFF
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN

I LIVE, I LOVE.....Yes get your self some of this. Let me be the first to settle a common misconception about fix plus. It is NOT a setting spray. Its primary function is not to make your makeup last longer. It is a finishing mist that hydrates the skin, and soothes the skin. You can put in on before makeup and after powder. After powder is my personal preference because it make your powder look more like skin! The best value will come with buying that largest size for 22, and it is well worth it! mist away my loves -M xoxo
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

This product is amazing or me. It is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. It fixes your makeup. A few sprays of this before my makeup makes it go on much smoother. If I use it after putting on powder it takes the powdery cake face away. It smells great also! It's great for wetting powdered products to turn them creamy also, things like blushes and eyeshadows. Sometimes I even use this without makeup, just to moisturize my face, it makes my makeup-less face feel rejuvenated. It is a great product and I recommend it.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS! Iwas hesitant on buying this because of the price, but it's really worth it. I've had the same bottle for six months now and I'm still not out and I use it almost everyday. I love it so much. It really smooths out your makeup and ensures that it'll last all day. For some reason, it makes my highlight pop even more which I live for! If you spray it on your brush before applying your eyeshadow, it stays on all day and night! I seriously think everyone should have this. It's amazing.
jillian n.
jillian n.

My makeup would sometime look cakey and i heard that if you spray this on it wil take away the powdery look. I bought this and thats exactly what it did. You can also use this product to intensify eyeshadows, just spray a little on your brush and dip it into the shadow and it will be even more beautiful. Your highlights looking a little dull after youve finished with your makeuo? Just spray some Fix+ on and BAM! YOUR HIGHLIGHT IS POPPIN!!! This is so great, it smells great too. I would definitely buy it again and again
Britnee J.
Britnee J.

I love MAC products but I was on the fence about this product at first. I finally purchased the travel size and at first use hated it. I played around with it, with different products and techniques and I must say I absolutely love it now. It gives a dewy look that I love. It's also great for refreshing your makeup after a long day of work. I keep this in my work backpack but because it does wonders. I typically apply before primer, after setting powder, and again before spraying my UD setting spray. Highly recommend.
Anteria B.
Anteria B.

As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA

This spray is awesome. A lot of people get mixed up & think think this is a setting spray, when it's just a finishing spray. It takes away all cake-y/powder-y-ness on your face from your makeup and makes everything sort of like one layer and look just like skin. A lot of my friends use it to make their eyeshadow more pigmented by spraying their brush but I use it to make my highlight more pigmented! I think elf has a dupe for this with the exact same ingredients. It's rated a 4 instead of 5 because of the high cost.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ

I love this stuff!!!! I use this as a skin refresher prior to makeup application to hydrate my face. I also use this as a spray after makeup to melt the powders onto my face and make it look more skin like. I don't believe using this as a setting spray prolongs the wear of your makeup like the skindinavia setting spray does, but it sets all your powders and makes the face look flawless. I also use this to wet ny eye brushes when working with pigments. honestly, this is one stray I have repurchased many times before
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI

Hands down one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've tried MANY in my career and this one leaves the skin feeling fresh, not greasy, not drying. It also has a very refreshing scent to it which has not irritated my skin. Super sensitive skin people - beware. I also like to spray some on my foundation brush before I blend my foundation on my face for a longer lasting look and dewiness. I have dry skin, so it leaves a really nice subtle sheen to my skin. I keep this in my kit and in my personal beauty stash!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.