BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jennifer T.
bakersfield
The prep and prime is really good ! I use it before my makeup and after , it really does work great for anything , even if you need that extra glow on your highlight or more pigment on your eyeshadow just spray fix plus on your brush and you ready to go !
Grace C.
woodville
Smells delicious , spray is a fine mist , you can use it to prep or after you do your makeup it helps to set! I believe it helped set my makeup. It smells really good but I don't know if it's worth 25$ when you don't know for sure if it's doing anything !
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray! I have tried many brands including urban decay, mario bascadeau, coola, arrow hydrate, nyx, and others and this is by FAR the best for hydrating and keeping makeup on throughout the day. It doesn't make my face feel sticky like many of the others do but rather a fine mist which I prefer! The bottle is also a plus - it works great and last a long time so it ends up being a better deal than others that cost less as well.
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a miracle product. I love using this as a primer and then as a setting spray. My makeup goes on smooth and lasts all day. I have super dry skin so this helps any powders melt into my skin and not look so dry.
Leslie B.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on my everyday routine, I like doing crazy looks with my eyeshadow and this is the only thing that mades my metallic eyeshadows pop. Besides the fact that mades my skin look more natural. But if you have oily skin try not to spray too much because it can look very oily on the skin. I have been trying to look for a dupe for this product but so far I havent find something close to it. Definitely is worth the price tag!!
Amanda J.
Albany
I love this stuff. I use it before my make up, during my make up application, and after I finish as a setting spray. it just helps the make up melt into the skin and gets rid of the appearance of powder on the face. I wouldn't say that it helps with the longevity of the make up but because it is a hydrating mist that in itself can help the make up last longer. Great for all skin types and the mister on the spray itself is great, which is important b/c it won't leave water drop marks on your face.
Faiza S.
This product gives my skin life. I bought it at the recommendation of a friend and I'm so glad I did. It is hydrating and not sticky. You can spray it whenever the skin needs a boost. I keep it with me at all times!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this finishing spray. It’s very hydrating and refreshing. I love when it’s scented, cucumber and coconut are my favorite scents. The mist on this is one of my faves for sure and I always recommend it to others!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very basic but super cute , gets the job done . Ad leaves everything good . Doesn’t leave my skin oily or nothing like that . Just really like it and I’ve brought more through the year because of how much I like it
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It helps my makeup settle into my skin and look natural. Not a great primer or good at keeping my makeup lasting all day but it makes it look better and it’s refreshing. I keep buying this stuff
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.