Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI

I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Lorena b.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX

I've been using this for months now, I'll use this before my foundation and after all my makeup is done. i also use this fir my pigments or shadows to get the foil shadows effect. the only proboem i have with is is when i use is before my foundation i seem to break out. i only use this when I'm going out and want ny makeup to stay for a long time. but i still use this not my everyday use but only when going out to special event. i love the packaging and the smell. i do use it for my eyeshadies though. i love how it give my pigments life.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA

This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Marie N.
Marie N.

This was my first ever setting spray that I've ever used. I thought I liked it at first, but after purchasing the urban decay de-slick setting spray, I've come to realize that I actually don't like the mac one at all. I think my biggest gripe with this product was the spray nozzle. It does not come out evenly at all. I feel like some parts of my face are soaked and other parts have been spayed perfectly. I try to hold the bottle far from my face, but even then, the product does not come out evenly. I will not be purchasing this again.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA

Everytime I find a different setting spray that would be better, I try it for about 6 months and then always come back to this. The rose water itself not only hydrates but seals in the makeup so well, that I have not found anything else comparable to fix plus. This is probably one of my top MAC picks, not only do I use it in the morning before applying my makeup but also after. And around 5pm to refresh especially if I am going out or running errands after work. I love that they have also created a travel version of this little baby!
Anna A.
Anna A.

I Love MAC Fix Plus I use it in Different ways and the smell is Amazing to be... it's one of the MAC Products That I Will Purchase over again and again. The ways I love to use this is 1.Prime my face I spray it all over to hydrate my face, 2. I wet my Eyeshadow Brushes and then dip into my eyeshadow to intensify the eyeshadows, and 3. After my makeup is all done I literally shower my face in it to set all of my makeup and it just brings everything together giving you the most beautiful flawless finish.... definitely my Favorite
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN

I LIVE, I LOVE.....Yes get your self some of this. Let me be the first to settle a common misconception about fix plus. It is NOT a setting spray. Its primary function is not to make your makeup last longer. It is a finishing mist that hydrates the skin, and soothes the skin. You can put in on before makeup and after powder. After powder is my personal preference because it make your powder look more like skin! The best value will come with buying that largest size for 22, and it is well worth it! mist away my loves -M xoxo
Micaela K.
Micaela K.

My biggest pro on this product is how versatile it is. I spritz some onto an eyeshadow brush for shadow that pops like crazy, I use it to set my makeup after I'm finished applying. What I learned from a makeup forum is that if you spray this (technically a setting spray - basically means it moulds all of your layers of makeup together) , then wait a bit, then follow with UD All Nighter or another Fixing spray (which shellacs the top layer of your makeup ONLY), your makeup will last for DAYS on end! This is a great purchase.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Pomona , Ca

This facial mist is the best one out there in my opinion of course. there are many setting sprays out there. BUT this one is the best because it actually helps my face powder melt into my skin. Makes my makeup look flawless, even when touching up I use this and it makes my skin look glowy. Now there are many facial mist that sit on top of your face and make your makeup stay wet and sometimes makes you look oily. ( I have oily skin ) this one does not do that it actually melts into your skin / makeup. I LOVE THIS STUFF
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

This product is amazing or me. It is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. It fixes your makeup. A few sprays of this before my makeup makes it go on much smoother. If I use it after putting on powder it takes the powdery cake face away. It smells great also! It's great for wetting powdered products to turn them creamy also, things like blushes and eyeshadows. Sometimes I even use this without makeup, just to moisturize my face, it makes my makeup-less face feel rejuvenated. It is a great product and I recommend it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.