BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Tara S.
I am in awe of this product.  I have very only skin. And she use this product several times during my makeup application to help the makeup stay better. I use it on a clean face and the. I use it again after foundation and powder are one. Lastly I use it again once my eyeshadow and brows are done. It works perfectly and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I highly recommend!!!!
Dale J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+

Love,love,love this hydrating mist! I love how it sets my makeup and how I can throw it in my bag to refresh my makeup through out the day. I also love how it can be used to intensify my eyeshadows by spraying a bit on my brush! This is just an amazing product!
Alice L.
Chicago
I bought the rose scented version of the Prep + Prime Fix, but I don't think it delivers adequate moisture to the face to "prep" for foundation. It doesn't even seem like it helps my makeup stay on the whole day. I eventually stopped using it. I feel like this product is just over-hyped. It does smell good and delivers a few seconds of refreshment to the face.
Lauren C.
This is my magic potion for anything and everything!!! I can prep my face with it, use it as a setting spray or to amp up some shimmer eye shadow! It truly is such an amazing product with so many uses. I think my favorite use is as a setting spray! It really helps my makeup sink into the skin and melt together to give me a super natural and glowing look. I LOVE IT!
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I live this for oily skin which is good for hot days!!! It sets your make up pretty good and also helps with dull shadows or shimmery or metallic to add more color! He packaging is also very nice and simple and you can add your own water to spray your face!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
This has to be my most favorite go to setting spray! It definitely sets your make and it just so refreshing to spray on your face especially after a long day! I also love to spray on my brush before applying my highlight on. It gives such a gorgeous glow! Amazing product and I would recommend everyone to have this in there bag!  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
jana r.
Columbia, MO
I got the holiday travel 3 pack with Rose, Coconut and Lavender. The Rose is my personal favorite. I don't know how long it makes my makeup last but it does help melt my powder makeup into my face if I'm feeling too dry. I am not oily at all but if I get one too many sprays on my face, i can get a little more dewy than I care for. I do really love MAC Fix + and couldn't be without it!
Roxanne C.
Bought this during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale and I can’t believe I’ve waited till now to try it. I use it as a finishing spray to melt down my makeup to remove the powdery look and it works so well. It’s a game changer for making shimmer and metallic shadows stand out more when applied on the lid. It has become an everyday staple, would highly recommend!
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
No matter how many primers there are, I will still go back to this one primer. MAC’s primer+fix sets the bar for primers. Their spray is easy to use and apply. I do a quick 4-5 spritz, and it covers my face entirely. My makeup shows up smoothly with this primer. My makeup also lasts a lot longer with minimal touch up. I go through one of these within 2 months.
Madhuri P.
I love this product. Have been using it for 1 month now. I started to have dry skin during the winter months and this has been helping my makeup not cling to dry patches. You have to let it completely dry before putting foundation or concealer on, it will move the foundation/concealer if used when wet. I love using it to wet my eyeshadow brushes as well.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.