Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Jazmine B.
Jazmine B.

This product is amazing ! it makes my make up last all day and my make up looks flawless! Being the junkie I am, I only just discovered this treasure. I wondered at the necessity of it because I really dont have issues with my makeup not lasting. I have dry skin and even though I finish my makeup with powder to blend it all out nicely, sometimes it made me look dry and older than I am. This little spray, just a mist after everything puts a natural glow over it all. This may be the most important makeup discovery for me since discovering lipstick in year 4!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I'm oily/combination, and I love this product. As other reviewers have stated this is not a setting spray! This is a finishing spray to help product "melt" into the skin and obtain a more natural finish. I use a mattifying primer under my foundation and then set with powders. I find this takes away the "cake" face while also giving me a natural glow. It does not make me overly oily but if you're looking for a full on matte finish to the skin this won't help you. Also love using this with eye-shadow to help colors pop. Worth the price for the size too.
thalisha c.
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA

After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily.
Helena S.
Helena S.

I absolutely love fix+ by Mac! The scent is so lovely and it dries quickly once sprayed onto the skin whilst also refreshing it. It can be used before makeup to prep the skin or after to set it. This product is so versatile as it can be used to moisten the face and products applied on the skin to help with the blending process with creams or liquids.Alternatively it can be used to dampen brushes before applying products to make them more pigmented.
Have already been through 3 bottles of this and I'm obsessed! Definitely a must have in the makeup bag!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I personally love this product because it makes my shadows more pigmented and creamy. It also makes them last longer. Personally I like to use this on brown shadows and make them into a manageable paste which I find easier and works better with my brows.However I'm not sure I like it as a primer because I feel like it does nothing for my skin where as other primers can conceal or illuminate. I like to use it on top of a primer to hydrate my skin. I think the pros out weigh the cons so I would recommend it and I know I'll re purchase once I run out.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver BC

Absolute staple in my makeup routine and collection. I don't know how I was doing my makeup without this before! Sets powders into a flawless skin-like appearance and hydrates my skin. I will spray this on my face multiple times throughout the day just to be refreshed! One thing I find is that if your mascara hasn't fully dried yet it can turn into a mess (but duh, you're spraying your face with a liquid haha). I can't say enough good things about this product and have also spread the love to so many girlfriends who also can't live without it now!
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port, FL

If you have never tried fix plus and you do full face makeup you are missing out. Once you finish your whole makeup routine you spray it on your face and it just meshes all the liquid, powder and cream all together so it does not seem as if you have layers on. If you want to have your highlighter or eyeshadow pack an extra punch spray the fix plus on your brush before pickup of the actual product and you will see a pigment explosion. A little goes such a long way and it is very affordable. So if you have never tried it I highly recommend you do.
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca

I don't really get the "setting spray " action out of this product. I know it's raved left and right but it just doesn't do it for me. I think of it as just a fancy water you can spray on your face. I have oily skin and that just might be my problem but I just never see how who's products increases the longevity of your makeup wear. Even when I use it with clients, I don't see a difference at the end of the day. I do use it to change the retire of my eyeshadows or to make my highlight a tad more poppin . I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin.
Madina R.
Madina R.
Athens, GA

I recently bought this after years of watching so many youtubers use it. And I'm not even joking the second after I used it for the first time, I was like HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITHOUT THIS?! It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. But It isn't necessarily a "setting" spray, and doesn't work for me in that way. A lot of people I know spray their face with this, and then spray over with the urban decay all nighter. Definitely recommend it though!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA

There are so many uses for this. You can spray it on before makeup to make your face nice and smooth, you can spray it on your brush or sponge if your makeup isn't blending right and it'll blend it, you can spray it on you eye shadow brush to make the shadows stand out more and you can obviously spray it on after your makeup to "fix" it, and when you do this your makeup just melts flawlessly together and onto your face. You can also use it throughout the day to refreshen your makeup. This is seriously a must-have product for any makeup lover.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.