Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL

This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC

This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orlando, FL

Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas , Nv

Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Leslye Q.
Leslye Q.
Salem

Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Genesis J.
Genesis J.

I fell in love with this spray! It sets my makeup perfectly and it makes it stay all day long! You get a nice amount of product in the bottle and it lasts me a while. When you spray it on you feel a refreshing mist on your face. I would defiantly recommend this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca

You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA

I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.