Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI

I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV

This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.

I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

This setting spray is one of my holy Grails to setting sprays! I bought it at a department store and was immediately surprised by the results! My makeup actually stayed on after running around the whole day! The product does take a while to dry when on your face.
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA

I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC

This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Oksana S.
Oksana S.

This definitely makes my makeup less powdery looking when sprayed directly to the face and makes my eyeshadows pop when applied lightly to the brush! I only bought the travel size to test it out, but I will definitely repurchase the full size one when I'm through
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, Ontario

Fix+ is good to use before AND after applying your makeup. It helps prep the skin by getting it plump and moisturized. If you've used a lot of powder, it helps to make sure you don't look cakey. It also makes my skin feel great as a refresher throughout the day.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orlando, FL

Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.