BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
carrie r.
As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Bri A.
Mckenzi, TN
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This stuff works amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The primer is full of minerals and vitams which is what gives my face the fresh feeling. The best part is that it's easy to use becuase you just spray after you get done puttjng on makeup and your done. It cost 24.00 and is worth every penny. I had bought mine online at Ulta.com. If you havent tried it yet then you should.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Stephanie O.
This is a clear must have in any makeup addicts collection. This product is so versatile and can be used for numerous things such as dampening your beauty blender to give a smooth finish to your foundation. To dampen your eye brushes to get full pigmentation out of eye shadows and it can also be used to add that dewy finish to your makeup. Reasonable price and a good quality product!
Lynn T.
I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
YOOOOOOO! This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY IN THE WHOLE WORLDDDD. it gives a nice in btwn matte/natural finish for the skin. Always last me what seems a life time! Anyone I recommend this to always goes back for more. To me it's one of Mac's best products everrrr created. The whole prep and prime line is amazing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. great for setting your make up. Using to make your highlight pop JUST right. Ugh great product. I could go on all day about it. Love love love.
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.