MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup I love this product it really ... 3 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
July 20, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn
July 24, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR
Sept. 1, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL
July 29, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
Estefanía E.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Really love it. It makes my makeup look so good and luminous. It's one of the best and blends my makeup so fine. Its so easy to use and it helps with pores. 😍 always have it in my 👜👜👜👜👜👜👜.... Im in love with that Stuff
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.