Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Leia W.
Leia W.
St. John's, NL

I searched forever for something that helped diminish the look of too much powder on my face and this does just that!! After I contour with powder I spray my face with this and then go over it with a damp beauty blender which gives a super airbrushed look without looking cakey!
Alisha K.
Alisha K.

I personally wanted to love this product since everyone raved about it but having oily skin it just isn't for me. Also I broke out quite a bit after using it. I could see if you had dry skin but definitely not oily just makes matters worse I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Hanover, MD

HG Alert!!! This is my all time favorite setting spray for so many reasons. It sets your makeup. It helps melt together and give you a blended look. It can be used to re-wet dried out makeup like pomades and gels. It can be used to make pigments stand out brighter. It's AMAZING
Amy A.
Amy A.
Salisbury

This is absolutely amazing! Bought it 2 days ago and it's changed the way I do my make up! You spray it onto either your beauty sponge or a brush and it helps blend in your make up extremely well, completely covers up any crease and make up lines! Would completely recommend it!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia , PA

I love this stuff! Very refreshing. I have normal/combination skin and I find this works well with my skin. I spray it on my face prior to my foundation as well as after my face makeup and it really does lock everything in and gets rids of the powdery/cakey look from the makeup
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, MD

I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA

My go-to when I know my makeup is going to take a beating - whether I'm going to be wearing it long hours, sweating, crying, or anything else. Somewhat pricey, but I save it for those special occasions that call for it. Recommend to anyone - does what it promises and then some.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Toya D.
Toya D.

This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.