Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL

This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA

I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY

Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Tulsa, OK

4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL

An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Carley B.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md

My skin naturally is super #dry and #sensitive. Best of both worlds.... But my skin loves this stuff! The extra moisture is always well needed and if you ever use a bit too much powder or is you may have baked for a bit too long this will do just the trick!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Lexie F.
Lexie F.

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.