Add a Photo

Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca
July 9, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Katy M.
Katy M.
July 19, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw , OK
April 19, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Nana
Nana
Jan. 26, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I feel like this product is a staple for anyone who enjoys makeup. My favorite way to use this is to spray it on my face after foundation and also to spray a tiny bit onto my eye shadow brush for an intense pigmentation.
Magen
Magen
Love, love, love this product! It's a great value, and it lasts a really long time. A little goes s long way. It gives your makeup a gorgeous dewy finish! I highly recommend this product, and I will be buying this again!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Aug. 7, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Ana V.
Ana V.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The must have makeup product you need in your makeup collection. Helps keep makeup last all day and gives a nice natural enhancement. Also, add to shimmer eyeshadow to give the color more brightness and last even longer.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is a MUST have. It takes my shimmery shadows from pretty, to WOW. I use it to just spray my eye shadow brush after gathering shadow on it, and it makes the shadow just POP. Absolutely in love with this stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.