Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL

I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL

This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC

This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV

This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI

I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL

MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
houston, Tx

Hands down. This is a staple product and I use it for different reasons. Skin prep before foundation. Spray it over the face before blending out concealer highlight. For spraying my brush before loose pigments. Refreshing the face. Etc. Its LIFE! I need more NOW!
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA

I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.