BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
M H.
I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Violeta C.
I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.