BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Rafina R.
Rafina R.
I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
This a simple product but so essential in your kit. You can use it to make powder products appear skin like. This doesn't help wear time so it's best for dry or normal skin types. I would always have this in my kit
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
Love this product. I drench myself in this stuff lol. I'm dry so this definitely helps a lot after I set my face. Also helpful with applying shimmer to the eyelids. I use once in a while to make my highlighter pop.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV
Everybody needs one of these in their makeup collection. This is just a great way to end your makeup. It blends everything together and freshens your makeup. Also you can use it to make other makeup more pigmented.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.