Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
The first setting spray that I use, and till now is my favorite is the best product of MAC for me, i only have good things to say about this product, i recommended for everyone who wants a really good setting spray that doesn't feel heavy, just love to Mac for this
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN

It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I did not understand the hype for this product until I tried it. It is honestly a multy purpose item and I think it's genius. I use it as a setting spray and to make eyeshadows more vibrant. I originally bought the sample size but now I only purchase the full size.
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD

This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Summer C.
Summer C.
Tinian, MP

I absolutely love this face primer! It's refreshing. Felt nice and smooth going on. It blurred my pored which is a major fix for me because I have somewhat large pores. I like the shimmer it brings out. Mac never dissapoints. I would totally get this product again!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Corsicana, TX

This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Kelly A.
Kelly A.

MAC Fix+ is one of my all time favorite products. I love that it is so versatile! I use it as a hydrating mist before foundation. As well as spritzing it on a beauty blender to blend in concealer. My favorite way however, is using it to intense shadows and pigments
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX

An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.