Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Andrea  T.
Andrea T.

Am I the only one who feels like this is over priced scented water? I didn't notice any difference in the way my make up went on or the lasting power throughout the day. It does feel refreshing and moisturizes a bit, but for the price I wouldn't repurchase.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL

I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY

Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL

This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL

An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Tulsa, OK

4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.