BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I really don't use this to prep or fix my skin. I use this to make metallic eye shadows more intense and sparkly. This doesn't make my makeup last longer, but it does help it melt into the skin to make it more flawless
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Jacks S.
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID
This product is one of my must haves. It is great for summer. It sets in all your makeup. Leaves the face feeling refreshed. It actually smells really good. It also dries fairly fast, if all fails you can use a brush.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Jas G.
Jas G.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.