BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12054)
Jennifer C.
The fix+ is like the best invention in the makeup world lol It's perfect for intesifying eyeshadows. It's perfect for setting your powders, the powders will melt together and it will reduce cakeness. I have also noticed that it leaves a dewy finish on my skin which I don't mind because I like to glow
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
The product has a pleasant smell that I LOVE. I spray it on my face before foundation and primer, but when I do wear it, I don't feel much of a difference from when I don't wear it. What I do like it for though, is to spray it on my MAC 242 brush before I use metallic eyeshadows. It makes the eyeshadow a bit more pigmented and foiled. It is a nice product to have, but I feel like it is not something that is necessary.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Sophia T.
Don't even start me on this amazing product! This is an amazing product to do anything with, I kid you not. It makes a flawless setting spray, pigments sparkly shadows, is a good primer, and much more! I have never found a product that can live up to the Mac Fix+. It's amazing for anything you need it to be! The spray is great because it mists all over your face and it doesn't just shoot out which is very convenient.
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
This Mac setting spray is a lil expensive but is worth it for people that have oily skin ur make up would not get on nobody it set for that I guarantee u that they sale different ones at other drugstores but they won't work the same I like this one because ur make up stays n doesn't go anywhere .
Caddy P.
Long Beach , CA
Seriously, who doesn't love this stuff!!! I use this for my face obviously after I put my makeup on it leaves my skin fresh and glowy ! I love it !!! I also use it to pack my eyeshadow on my lids when I'm doing a smokeyy eye! It works really good it makes my shadow darker and stay on! I love it ! This is one of the things I've never used another brand of my setting spray I always use mac prep n prime and that's it !
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Holy grail product for me! I wish I would have tried it years ago. It's so refreshing and really does make my makeup last all day long! I use it on my brushes to intensify pigment with eyeshadow and highlighter as well. I'll definitely be buying this again when it's out (which won't be long) and I recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.