Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL
July 13, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Gina R.
Gina R.
July 31, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, WA
Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY
LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 5, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Bedford , Ma
MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Saint John, IN
THIS SETTING / PREPPING SPRAY IS AMAZING! It feels super lightweight on skin and is super easy to apply (just one spray) It smells great and doesn't burn when gets into eyes or mouth! I will keep repurchasing this forever!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Sept. 10, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.