BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.