BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emily H.
I always finish my make up by spraying fix+. My face just looks better and it helps get rid of the powdery look. I always like to spray it through out the day to refresh my face. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn’t make my skin oily at all.
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
My absolute favorite setting spray has to be Fix+ it’s literally the best for anything and everything that has to do with makeup. Good for refreshing the face, dampening beauty sponge, setting face after makeup, intensifying shadows or highlight. It’s literally the best at everything and it’s super light weight and they came out with new scents which are amazing along with the original. If you haven’t tried this you NEED to
Nessa A.
meridian
I love the smell and the nozzle. It sprays evenly and doesn't leave large spots on your face. Is a great setting spray but didn't have great results using it as a primer. I would recommend it to others but I think it's over priced for the small amount that you get compared to other sprays.
Amber J.
I really liked this for the brief time that I used it. I didn’t notice that it helped my makeup stay on but it did give my skin a light, glowy look that I loved. It also helped my eye shadows with pigmentation. I’m not sure if this didn’t keep my makeup on because of my skin type because I have generally oily skin.
Nataly S.
Me gusta bastante ya que me ayuda con el control de aceite en mi cara y este setting spray sirve tambien como prebase que ayuda mucho mas y su acabado es bastante matte lo que me gusta mucho usar en verano ya que tiendo a tener mucho mas grasa en mi cara
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
I’ve been using this as a setting spray for years. I tend to use this mostly to help my powder products sink into the skin and not transfer. I love the way it smells and it comes out in a very even and fine mist. I will use this product forever!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I like this one better than the urban decay setting spray. You get a bigger bottle for your money and need to use less. It dries faster and gives you the most amazing Dewy glow! It’s totally illuminating and is a perfect fine mist setting spray!
Mackenzie T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this before I put my makeup on every time I know I’ll need it for extended periods. This summer I went to a wedding in Alabama in June in humid 90 degree weather and my makeup looked exactly the same at the end as it did at the beginning!
Alyson S.
Whitehall, OH
I am ADDICTED to this product!! this might be the best beauty product ever invented ! Whether I'm wearing a full face of glam or a simple natural look I spritz this on before and after and I feel amazing! Everyone should have in their makeup bag
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
4 out of 5 for smell. It has a very fresh scent that isn’t very appealing. If you don’t wear perfume you may want to steer clear of this product. Other wise it’s amazing! Keeps makeup on and refreshed all day/night. Great on skin alone as well.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.