BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Bella G.
I use this in everything. I use it on my foundation to make sure it stays. And I also use it on my eyeshadow. It works very well with metallic eyeshadow and it makes sure that all the colors stay in place. It really helps out my face through the day so it does not sweat off or anything like that. Such a great product!
Erin j.
Love this product! I had heard everyone ranting and raving about this setting spray for years, but never saw the need to invest in a spray. After finally caving and venturing out to try, I went with MAC. I picked up the original scent which is amazing and smells so clean and neutral. The others all smelled great too. This spray goes on so nicely and creates the perfect dewy finish. It helps keep my makeup looking fresh and natural all day.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket , RI
I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
brianna c.
this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Kaylee D.
Mooresville, NC
This is the BEST prime and finish spray I have everrrr used. It is easy to apply, smells great, and leaves no residue. Would not recommend to anyone who wants primer to hide your pores but if you want a primer to make your makeup last and your skin feel fresh this ones for you. I will most definitely repurchase.
Ana M.
You guys I'm so exited to write about this product because I FREAKING LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!
There is so many benefits from using this product but just to name one, I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can look very cakey if I don't spray #MAC #Prep+PrimeFix+ to finish my look. It makes my skin look PERFECT, it's even, there'a no dry patches. My foundation even lasts me longer using this amazing product!!

Very recommended!!!!
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
From This is a multifunctional beauty must have product. Make your eyeshadow pop by spraying this on the brush then apply your shadow. From the light mist to the soft smell fix plus is a must have. Once your makeup is done you spray this light weight finishing spray all over your face and your makeup just melts into place.
Maris R.
I love the MAC Prep+Prime Fix! I sets my makeup and just seems to help last a little longer then with out it. Sometimes I even spray my brushes before applying the product on my face, it adds an extra boost. If you seem a little hesitant just go out and make the purchase. You wont know what you did without it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.