MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 5, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, WA
Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Gina R.
Gina R.
July 31, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Sept. 10, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Saint John, IN
THIS SETTING / PREPPING SPRAY IS AMAZING! It feels super lightweight on skin and is super easy to apply (just one spray) It smells great and doesn't burn when gets into eyes or mouth! I will keep repurchasing this forever!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY
LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca
July 9, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.