MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 1,474 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
I love this for setting my face. It keeps my skin glowing all day long. I love how it makes my shadows look when i really want my eyes to pop. I spray my brush first and then apply my eyeshadow and it makes such a difference!
the only thing i can say is that some of the sprayers on the bottles might not be the best. the first one i owned was amazing, then i bought the second and it kid of left bigger wet spots on my face. Then the one i have now it just as good as the first. So sometimes thats a hit or miss!
other than that, this stuff is AMAZING! I love it so much!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos