Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Nanlix F.
Nanlix F.

I love this product. I think i use it every single day. I love the smell, how it removes the powdery look on my skin after i apply makeup. I love how it hydrate my skin. When i finish a bottle, i run to get another one. I just love this product so much.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH

A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Kathya F.
Kathya F.

This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario

I love this stuff! I use it as both a setting spray and to really bring out the color in my eyeshadow and make it pop. It lasts me a decent amount of time too. This locks my makeup in place, and it also really helps my dry skin, it keeps it moisturized.
Harleen G.
Harleen G.
Abbotsford, Canada

This not just a normal spray! It's just ultimately amazing because you can do so much with this spray. You can spray your face to set your makeup, prep your skin with to hydrate it before applying foundation and even use it while using glitter shadows!!
Shini M.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH

Possibly the best setting spray I've ever used. Makes your makeup last forever while giving a glow, and is useful in foiling eyeshadow. It also less expensive than some other high end setting sprays. Totally worth it, I've repurchased it over and over!
mari l.
mari l.

this is the perfect product to use when you feel like your face looks a little too cake-y because it makes the powder and foundation melt into your skin without melting the product off and it can also be used to intensify shimmer shadows and highlight.
Khadra M.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA

I used this product everyday, and for multiple reasons. It's such a versatile product that works with so many skin tones. It's so affordable which makes it even more impressive. I have repurchased this product numerous times and will continue to do so.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chico, CA

I love spraying this on my face after doing my makeup. It makes my makeup last a bit longer and it just smells wonderful. It comes with a decent amount of product to last you, i would definitely recommend to buy it, because you will love this product .
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.