Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is definitely a must have staple in every girl makeup collection. It preps the face making it feel freshape. Also enhances any eyeshadow or pigment to its full intensity. Also just freshest up your makeup throughout the day. Love love this product.
Jesus A.
Jesus A.

This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD

This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA

I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it๐Ÿ˜Š I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY

Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL

I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH

I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA

use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.