BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca
Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Violeta C.
I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Sara T.
This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.