Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
Helia R.
Helia R.

Love this spray for setting make up, I haven't used it much to prepare skin for make up ... but it works that way also. It gives very natural skin like finish with a very mild glow. Melts the make up to skin and takes the powdery look away! Will buy again for sure !
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
York

This is a great setting spray that leaves your face with a fresh look however I don't think it that it does a great job of actually setting your makeup. This was about £16-£18 but I would recommend getting the urban decay setting spray as that does such a better job
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA

I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL

I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY

This stuff is amazing!!! I have super oily skin and it doesn't make the problem worse--and defiantly sets my makeup in place. I think would be great to use in winter when my skin gets a little drier. In summer I enjoy using it for my eye makeup. Scent is great also.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.