Add a Photo

Photos (363)
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA

I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Blankaa V.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA

Fix + can be pretty much used for anything that's why I'm so obsessed with it. When my abh pomade is getting dry I just spray a bit and it works to get it not so dry, with fix + you can also intensify your highlight . I use it as a setting spray it works perfectly .
Helia R.
Helia R.

Love this spray for setting make up, I haven't used it much to prepare skin for make up ... but it works that way also. It gives very natural skin like finish with a very mild glow. Melts the make up to skin and takes the powdery look away! Will buy again for sure !
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN

I love this product, it is so smooth and makes my makeup look flawless, it is so noticeable when I forget to put it on and so I always try and remember to use it. The finish to me is matte and so it looks great with matte foundations. I would buy this product again.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
York

This is a great setting spray that leaves your face with a fresh look however I don't think it that it does a great job of actually setting your makeup. This was about £16-£18 but I would recommend getting the urban decay setting spray as that does such a better job
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.