BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Bri R.
Bri R.
I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Rafina R.
Rafina R.
I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
This a simple product but so essential in your kit. You can use it to make powder products appear skin like. This doesn't help wear time so it's best for dry or normal skin types. I would always have this in my kit
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
Love this product. I drench myself in this stuff lol. I'm dry so this definitely helps a lot after I set my face. Also helpful with applying shimmer to the eyelids. I use once in a while to make my highlighter pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.