Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA

A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT

I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga

One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI

MAC Fix+ SKin setting Spray is a must have for any makeup lovers collection. Its Lightweight, no strong smell, provides a natural finish that holds all day and it doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

This product is so versatile. Use it to enhance the eyeshadow pigment or use it as a makeup setting spray (with some dewy finish). I use it more as a setting spray when I want some dewy look for my makeup. Definitely an excellent product and worth the splurge.
Lacey
Lacey

For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Charlene M.
Charlene M.

Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Suzy S.
Suzy S.

I absolutely love this fix by M.A.C because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY. It really makes my foundation a little smoother when applied (sometimes when my foundation gets a bit cakey i just spray the fix+ on) and i am absolutely in love with it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.