BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Love Prep+Prime spray . You can use it as a primer, to wet your brushes, and as a finishing spray to set your make up. It’s one of my beauty crushes . It’s so easy to use and your skin feels so fresh .
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I use this daily for so many purposes! Need your metallic shadow to pop? Fix +. Need your powders to melt into the skin? Fix +. Prep or set? Fix +. Must have product!
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
I loveeee this setting spray im more of dry skin girl and after i put it on my skin. My face looks dewy and fresh looking . I also spray my eyeshadow brush it picks up shimmery eyeshadows much better .
Jeana P.
I love this as a setting spray and it also makes your shimmers and metallic covers pop more. It doesn’t really have a finish and it didn’t do anything as far as pore wise but it does hydrate your skin.
Sarah G.
My all time favorite setting spray. It’s great before makeup and after. It takes the powdery look away. It help makeup lady through out the day. Has a locking lid so it won’t spray in your bag. Love it
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
This is my top setting spray. I can't be without it. It sets my makeup without making me feel dry. It also melts my products together so nicely and the spray itself is just so light and fresh feeling.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME! This spray keeps my makeup in for hours and hours and i do not feel the need to do touch ups or anything because the product does not make your face look oily or shiny later on. I love it.
Savannah S.
This product is a better prep spray then a long last setting spray. It’s great for spraying eye shadows to add pigment. easy to use and would recommend as a prep spay and I would defiantly buy again!
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
This is my go to setting spray. It not only smells delicious but it keeps my makeup in place all day while also intensifying my eyeshadows and highlighters. I recommend this and it lasts a long time.
B-Loved
The holy grail of makeup setting spray or primer spray. Whatever you wanna call it. But it is so versatile and even had a little mini that you can carry on the go for that touch up during the day. Definitely recommend. 10 out of 10.
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!
Brianna C.
Can I use this as a setting spray?