BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
The ONLY setting spray I will use. I have it 4 starts simply because the bottle doesn’t last long. However this product keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long and smells so clean and fresh. I currently have 2 bottles of it.
Joud H.
I️ use this as a setting spray and my makeup will not budge all day. I’ve yet to find a better setting spray and I’ve tried many. I️ love how it feels and smells— overall it’s a great product that lasts a long time. Definitely recommend.
Nikki M.
glendora
I use this product every day before putting my makeup on. It keeps my makeup all day and keeps it from melting. I have large pores and I feel it hides my pores well. I will be buying this product again.
Heather B.
Milford, ME
I mean; I think this is everyone’s favorite spray. I use it for my eyeshadow brushes to help pick up pigment. I love the scents it comes in, especially coconut. And I think it’s the best spray out there
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I use this daily for so many purposes! Need your metallic shadow to pop? Fix +. Need your powders to melt into the skin? Fix +. Prep or set? Fix +. Must have product!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Love Prep+Prime spray . You can use it as a primer, to wet your brushes, and as a finishing spray to set your make up. It’s one of my beauty crushes . It’s so easy to use and your skin feels so fresh .
Jada B.
Pottstown, PA
This is honestly a classic. I would use this to set my face. And it made everything so smooth and look less dry. Since I have dry skin and every foundation I use has to be set, a good spray is a necessity.
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
I loveeee this setting spray im more of dry skin girl and after i put it on my skin. My face looks dewy and fresh looking . I also spray my eyeshadow brush it picks up shimmery eyeshadows much better .
Jeana P.
I love this as a setting spray and it also makes your shimmers and metallic covers pop more. It doesn’t really have a finish and it didn’t do anything as far as pore wise but it does hydrate your skin.
Sarah G.
My all time favorite setting spray. It’s great before makeup and after. It takes the powdery look away. It help makeup lady through out the day. Has a locking lid so it won’t spray in your bag. Love it
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?