BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
My favorite spray of all time. I use this before my makeup and I use it after. I think it's good for any type of skin types and I think it does make a difference in your makeup. You can use it in so many ways, to helping your makeup blend smoothly and to intensify the pigments of eye shadow. Great product and although a bit pricey, it's something I always repurchase and have no problem doing so. Awesome product and it really makes a difference in my makeup. After I apply it, it takes away the cakey-ness and melts my powder that I use to set my face right in
Dorangela G.
lightly hydratingI've been using fix + for years, my uses for this product include damping my brushes prior to applying loose pigments,wet/dry shadow,and baked shadow. This stuff completely helps these products reach there full potential, bold,bright,vibrant color. I also use it on my beauty sponge (the mac one that is latex free) I dampen the sponge with fix + and mix my foundation with either strobe cream or lustre type liquid. I actually believe this helps my face products look more dewy and airbrushed. I do not find it useful as a setting spray though, due to the fact that I have oily skin I need a more matte oil control formula. This stuff is nice to spray on a clean face as well for a light burst of moisture. I hope mac brings back the other scents because the rose was my absolute favorite ♡♡♡
Jenn C.
I love fix + it's a staple for anyone who loves to wear makeup. I have very oily skin so I wouldn't recommend it for the face unless you're going for a very dewy finish. Great for editorial makeup. I love it to spray on my highlight or eyeshadow to foil it and give it more of a metallic look. It is not a finishing spray so if you do spray it after your makeup it will hydrate and give you a more glowy finish but it will not hold the makeup longer than it is supposed to but gives a hydrated finish. I do not use this everyday but it's good to keep on hand.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love and I hate this stuff. Let me explain. I love the smell I love the feel and I love what it does to my eyeshadows to make them pop-however it ends there. I find this to be slightly too expensive for me for what it actually does. I can find other products Lysik specified do more for my pocketbook. If this did more than just fix and said a few things it might be worth the money but in the end it's not really worth it. It smells amazing and it feels refreshing how ever making use of product it's half the price and get better results on setting my make up and fixing it. Sorry Mac I love to hate this stuff. Not saying that you shouldn't buy it it's just one of those splurges that you have to make a choice is it really worth it.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Prisci C.
It’s no wonder this product is #1 in face primers! I didn’t think I could make this work on my combination skin, but it does. My favorite is using this as a final step in my makeup routine after I put on translucent powder or I after I put on my Hourglass ambient powder. It just makes everything melt into place and takes away any powdery look that can happen with powder products.

I have also used this as a primer on drier days or when my skin feels dry (winter weather) and it works like a charm. It lightly hydrates without being oily and does not cause me to break out.

I highly recommend this if you feel like you want to take up your makeup application to the next level. It has made such a huge difference for me for everyday. I really love it.
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
If you haven't tried this you need to. What more cld you want from a product everything from prepping your skin food makeup application to locking it in and if you spray ur brush before picking up shadows it gives your product a punch giving you a intense pigment staying power great for those shimmer shadows. I use this for everything touch ups during the day I spray my face after all liquid n cream products to lock in contour/highlighting before setting with finishing powder. I spray my beauty blender before use to keep it from soaking up product n helps to blend your more thick full coverage products. If you wear makeup or if you are starting makeup you need this it is a staple in every collection
Liberty W.
San diego, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also 👌
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Lauren L.
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?