Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
July 20, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Emmanuel E.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
July 11, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
July 17, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Aug. 30, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.