Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Serena M.
Serena M.

Amazing!!!! this product is so worth the money. It is great for prepping your face before your foundation and for after a long day to be able to fix your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day and i would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX

I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

A need-to-own. Works well to get rid of an overly dry, matte look. Refreshes skin, and gets rid of any powdery look. Of course it's great to use to make shadows damp to intensify shine and color, too. Isn't meant to prolog the wear of your makeup, though.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID

Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

This product is fabulous at giving the skin a dewy flawless finish. If you apply to much powder this spray will be your savior! It doesn't cause me to breakout and it's very refreshing! Also great to spry eyeshadow brushes before applying shimmer shadows!
Such a good primer , So good to use to if you have dry skin as it also moisturises your skin amazingly !! Defiantly use again and also it is good to set the makeup afterwards with just that extra finish great to use only a daily day and doesn't run out !!
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Tucson, AZ

Used Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ on my wedding day and I can honestly say it kept my makeup looking flawless throughout the day. A refreshing spritz not only revitalized my look without having to reapply layers of makeup but felt cool and refreshing on my face.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.