Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Marly M.
Marly M.

I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA

This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR

This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY

Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I've tried this spray out a few times, different years just to ensure it worked right.. And it was.. AMAZING. My makeup stayed on all day even thought it was mid summer and I had to dance the entire day. It's truly great and will keep your makeup intact!
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.

mac prep+prime excelente Primer libre de aceite fácil aplicación deja el rostro listo para el maquillaje sin obstruir los poros ni dejar la piel gruesa produciendo una larga duración del maquillaje , ademas de un precio accesible lo compraría nuevamente
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA

Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX

I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.