Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Judith C.
Judith C.
Hawthorne, CA

Love to use to make my highlighter pop and bright.
To freshen up my face and also to fishing off my look it just makes everything melt together and look flawless love the packaging the prayer makes the product come out evenly and not only spray one spot like others.
Helia R.
Helia R.

Love this spray for setting make up, I haven't used it much to prepare skin for make up ... but it works that way also. It gives very natural skin like finish with a very mild glow. Melts the make up to skin and takes the powdery look away! Will buy again for sure !
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.

I absolutely love this product. I bought this products from my local Mac store. Some alternatives for this product are great. The pros are that your makeup lasts long but the cons would be it is a little pricey. Overall it's a great product I definitely recommend it
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA

I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL

I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA

I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.