Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Lacey
Lacey

For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.

I absolutely love this fix by M.A.C because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY. It really makes my foundation a little smoother when applied (sometimes when my foundation gets a bit cakey i just spray the fix+ on) and i am absolutely in love with it.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT

I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga

One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

This product is so versatile. Use it to enhance the eyeshadow pigment or use it as a makeup setting spray (with some dewy finish). I use it more as a setting spray when I want some dewy look for my makeup. Definitely an excellent product and worth the splurge.
Charlene M.
Charlene M.

Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Dalila T.
Dalila T.
Doral, FL

I absolutely love this! It dries very fast! It's an excellent product! I've bought this two times and i don't have any complains about this primer. The only cons is the price but come on girls it worth every dollar I really recommend this if you have tried it
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This sets my makeup work on for such a good amount of time my skin is oily and dry so and its perfect for my skin I've used this product so many times its outstanding it sets my skin and leaves such a finished and I recommend this to literally every one I know
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.