Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario

CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!! This is the one makeup product I absolutely need. I typically use it to get rid of the powdery look on my face and make everything look "skin like." I also use it to intensify certain eyeshadows. If you haven't heard of this stuff, you're crazy.
Works very well over your makeup and before your makeup. I also like to use this to intensify highlighter and eye shadows. I spray my brush and then dip in the product. I also looked the smell. It smells fresh and clean but it does not linger. My absolute favorite spray.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this setting spray. I literally use it everyday that I wear makeup. It helps set and keep a consistent look of my skin. It helps with longevity. It initially gives you a wet feel but I fan myself so it can dry. I would buy it again if I ran out and it was on sale.
Hania W.
Hania W.

I use this spray religiously on my face to be honest. It is one of the greatest sprays and has so many different uses. For starters it can be used to prime and set makeup, create more pigment for different products, revive a dried out product, and so much more. WORTH IT.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

This is wonderful - it's not as expensive as Urban Decay, but works about as well. If you want to splurge a little bit for something refreshing that will help your makeup last a long time, I do suggest this product. It also does not have a weird scent to it like some do.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

I can't live without this spray! It gives my face moisture and really adheres to my foundation. After application it settles all of the powders on my face and makes my makeup look like skin. I also use it to wet highlighters and eye shadows to really enhance the pigment.
S D.
S D.

This product has become a staple in my makeup routine. It works great as a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my makeup blend together and give it a flawless look. I even use it throughout the day as a pick me up for my skin when my face is feeling dehydrated.
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.

I love love love this spray! I have the cucumber scented one and it smells so amazing and relaxing! It's great to spray on your make up as a setting spray (makes everything look a little more natural) or just as a refresher spray! I will always have one of these handy ☺️
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Alana L.
Alana L.

Honestly so amazing!! Stops my makeup from looking like it's covered in powder and looking cakey! Seriously don't know what I'd do without this in my makeup it's so amazing! Would recommend to anyone and I've bought my friends it for birthday presents and they love also!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.