BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
christina b.
christina b.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is literally a life changer. It's almost like an eraser for if you go a little heavy on the powder. It meets everything together seamlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish. Also great to wet baked products.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is a MUST have. It takes my shimmery shadows from pretty, to WOW. I use it to just spray my eye shadow brush after gathering shadow on it, and it makes the shadow just POP. Absolutely in love with this stuff!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.