BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY
I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY
LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, WA
Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.