BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Diana A.
Folsom, CA
I've had this setting spray for the longest time. I really like how it smells and feels on my skin. It also is great to bring out eye shadows colors more. Just recently i found that you can add glitter to it and spray it on your body. I have this in the small size as well.
Anna P.
I think it is a product not strictly necessary and in addition there are other similar ones in the market that can make its function.

Many girls have it among their favorites, but my experience, although positive, has not been determinant as to buy it.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Lindsey S.
East Meadow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my holy grail make up products. Whenever I am done with my fullface of make up I always spray this on my face to set everything in place. I use this so that all of the powders melt into my skin. This finishing touch always makes my make up look flawless, well blended and I can't live without it. I have re-purchased this twice now and I also made sure to purchase a travel size for when I travel.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now i usually am very picky when it comes to this type of product i feel it can ethier make or break my face. As most know obviously mac cosmetics always live up to the hype of their products. I really liked this one because it was very lightweight on my face for a finishing product also didnt clump my makeup up or make it looke patchy. Overall a very wholesome product its worth it
Yuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy graillllll! I use this for pretty much everything. As a base for my makeup, as a spray to intensify my highlight, and for a refresher throughout the day. I appreciate how much product you get for the money, and the product itself is SO good. Makes for a beautiful hydrated base for makeup, and really brings back hydration to the powders on the skin throughout the day
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this so much!!!! Especially in the winter months when my skin needs the extra boost with dewiness lol I have purchased this at least 3 times a year since I was 17 I'm now 27. thats how much I love this and now it comes with different scents and minerals!!! yaaaaas
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for years. MAC was my go to for everything. At the the time I never really paid to much attention to what it looked like on my skin I just knew that it worked for me. I'm kind of on the fence about recommending MAC at all. I have some of their products from before but I haven't purchased anything recently. The product it's self is great but because of their customer service I no longer shop there.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.