BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Olga Janeth O.
This is the number one, go to, must have, holy grails of face primers, and also setting spray, it makes your skin look glowy and blended to the makeup, and holds it for a really long time, I really recommend this product, you can also use it to apply shimmery eye shadows to prevent fall out and give them a metallic finish, I love this stuff ūüėć
Dev E.
Malvern, PA
This is the one product that will never leave my side! I use the larger size one at home and even bring the mini size around in my bag with me throughout the day. Applying it before I apply my makeup allows for an amazing prime and once my make up is applied a few spritzes keeps my makeup looking fresh. Typically I reapply the spray once or twice if I am out, and my make up will literally stay flawless! An extra little trick is using this on eyeshadows that are loose powders, spraying a little of this onto the loose eyeshadow creates a beautiful pigmented look, perfect for lining the eye or a more bold look!
Melanie Jane D.
Santa Ana, CA
There is no reason you shouldn't own Fix + if you're even slightly into makeup! If you're not ready to commit, they also have an adorable travel size version to get you started. There are so many uses to Fix + and despite all the other setting and/or primer sprays on the market, Fix + still holds its own after all these years.Top 5 Uses:- Priming Your Face Before Makeup Application- Setting & Sealing Your Makeup- Removing Excess Powder On The Skin- Refreshing You Face Throughout The Day- Wetting Your Eyeshadows To Make Them More Pigmented
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
5++++++ stars! Why did I sleep on this product for so long? My biggest regret in life so far. OK, dramatic but seriously, it is amazing. Takes down the powdery look after I've applied foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight. That's a lot of powder to combat and it does it beautifully. Gives a natural satin look to my skin. I drench myself so my only drawback I can think of is the product is going pretty fast. Already bought a back up though, and will 100% buy another after that.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
OMG this stuff is magic! You can use it before you apply your makeup for extra hydration, you can spray it on top of your setting powder to help your makeup blend together and melt into your skin so it doesn't look so powdery, and it's most famous use: wetting your brush to make shimmery eyeshadow look foiled. Unfortunately MAC is not cruelty free and I've recently gone cruelty free with my makeup so I won't be repurchasing and am still looking for a dupe before this bottle runs out. But if you don't care about that, then I would definitely recommend this product!
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
So this product is cool. I use it for prepping my face before makeup application and setting my face after. You can also spray your makeup brush and use it to do a foil eyeshadow look. It doesn't protect you from the sun. It's a moisture mist that refreshes your skin. I find myself saying I won't purchase it again because it went from $20 to $24 but I always find myself at the M.A.C store asking for it lol
Ainsley U.
Jacksonville, FL
MAC Fix+ is one of the best skin products I've ever used! Not only is it an amazing primer, but it works great as a setting spray over your foundation to give it a dewy look! It eliminates pores and dry spots. Another thing to use it for is wetting your brushes to increase the pigmentation of shadows, highlighters, etc. Really refreshing, no weird smell or anything. It's really worth spending $22. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Zeta L.
I have tried every single fixing spray there is. Always come back to the Mac Prep + Prime Fix.  No other fix spray can leave makeup looking good and stay in place like mac.  If you use the spray on a brush you pick up more eyeshadow product that would have been to light. They only downfall to this product maybe is if you spray to much on your face you need to buff it out again.  Love this product so much. I always run out before I can get a change to buy again us something els and than regrets it the entire day.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is always mentioned for a reason. Great setting spray.
I will continue to repurchase this forever.
Wonderful for foiling eyeshadows.
A few spritzes after work & blended with a Beauty blender makes foundation look fresh again.
If you powder to heavily or have to bake a few sprays of this little miracle worker & your makeup looks great again.
I wish they sold this in a bigger bottle.
Victoria G.
An absolute staple for your makeup kit/collection. There are SO many eyeshadows nowadays that look so beautiful in the pan, but translate poorly into the lid... this fixes that! It definitely makes a difference with face AND eye makeup. If you aren't sure about buying the full size bottle, they have a mini size for $10, it still gives you enough to use frequently to see if you love it or not.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.