MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
July 20, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Aug. 11, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
July 17, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Aug. 30, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.