Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Mila V.
Mila V.

O. M. G. What an amazing setting spray! This is one of my #holygrail setting sprays. MAC has created a products that truly helps my makeup last all day. It gives a natural finish, borderline dewy. I highly recommend this product and I will repurchase again!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY

Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Tulsa, OK

4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Carley B.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md

My skin naturally is super #dry and #sensitive. Best of both worlds.... But my skin loves this stuff! The extra moisture is always well needed and if you ever use a bit too much powder or is you may have baked for a bit too long this will do just the trick!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL

This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Absolute must have for myself & clients. I use this all year round, every single day I wear makeup! It sets the powders into the skin so nicely. It doesn't prolong the Wear of makeup, but makes it look more natural! Must have for everyone of all skin types!
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Victoria

This makes my skin feel so soft and makes a perfect primer for my foundation. Also find it refreshes my skin as well. Best primer i have had so far. I also a use a moisturizer before spraying which makes makeup application a dream. It is also not overpriced.
Andrea  T.
Andrea T.

Am I the only one who feels like this is over priced scented water? I didn't notice any difference in the way my make up went on or the lasting power throughout the day. It does feel refreshing and moisturizes a bit, but for the price I wouldn't repurchase.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.