Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL

I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.

I absolutely love this product. I bought this products from my local Mac store. Some alternatives for this product are great. The pros are that your makeup lasts long but the cons would be it is a little pricey. Overall it's a great product I definitely recommend it
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA

I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA

I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX

At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY

This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.