BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Princess S.
This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I've used this on so many occasions to set my makeup for a long day! Each time my makeup has stayed out longer than when I didn't use it (even on warm days). It's easy to use and it feels nice on your skin!
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.