Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Victoria

This makes my skin feel so soft and makes a perfect primer for my foundation. Also find it refreshes my skin as well. Best primer i have had so far. I also a use a moisturizer before spraying which makes makeup application a dream. It is also not overpriced.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Tulsa, OK

4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL

I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

I've tried many different finishing sprays, and I have to say that this one is by far the best on the market. I tend to use a lot of different powders on my face, and this finishing spray just takes that powdery look right off with as little as two sprays.
Alison G.
Alison G.

This spray is incredible! It finishes my makeup so so well and is also great for intensifying shimmery shadows! Also applying this on your fan brush before you highlight is BOMB! Honestly such an amazing and versatile product!!! I would for sure repurchase
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL

This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
nina b.
nina b.
ATL

I wish some people would stop calling it a setting spray since it was not created for that purpose, and it is more of a finishing spray. If you're looking to achieve a dewy look, intensify your eyeshadow, or eliminate a powdery/cakey appearance then buy this.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX

This product is great! It works amazing, it makes your makeup look amazing all day. It smells really good too. It is reasonably priced, since it works like a charm. You cant go wrong with this setting spray. It also gives a really nice look to your makeup.
Serena M.
Serena M.

Amazing!!!! this product is so worth the money. It is great for prepping your face before your foundation and for after a long day to be able to fix your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day and i would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL

Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.