Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Naina B.
Naina B.

Keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. Helps to keep my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. One of my favourite products from mac, and I have literally gone through more than 10 bottles till date! I highly recommend this product. Superb quality and amazing price point.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ

It feels really good on my face, BUT i never really noticed it helped keep make-up on my face long. Sometimes I even felt like it would "wash" my make up off. BUT adding to my brush before I apply eye shadow is AMAZING, but you could also use water to get the same effect.
Iliana M.
Iliana M.

I LOVE this spray! I have re-purchased it countless times and will continue to. I use it before and after my makeup application. I also love to mist this all over my face on days that I don't wear makeup.. gives a nice boost of hydration plus has a nice light scent to it.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Edmonton, AB

I use this product for everything! As a setting spray, to refresh my skin on airplanes, to dampen my beauty blender for blending out my makeup. It keeps everything where it is supposed to be while making my skin look and feel dewy and fresh. Will purchase again and again.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Mac Fix+ is my holy grail setting spray. It's so versatile and useful! I use it to prime and set my face and you can spritz it onto your eyeshadow brush to enhance the vibrancy of any eyeshadow. It has a beautiful dewy finish, and it keeps my makeup staying fresh all day!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
Dania, FL

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.