Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN

I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA

I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS

I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.

This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Kim M.
Kim M.

Love this spray!!!❤️❤️❤️ I use this to set my foundation and powder give you a dewy look which I love ! I also use this spray for metallic glittery and pigment eyeshadows brings the color out more and make them look very pretty must have in your makeup collection!!❤️
Puja P.
Puja P.

I have been through so many of these! You can use this to make your eyeshadow more prominent! You can use this to help blend out cream products! You can use it to refresh your face when needed or before applying makeup! It smells pretty good too! I love this so much.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Needham, MA

This actually does do a nice job of combining all the layers of your makeup together into a beautiful finish. I have combination skin, and this worked great for me, however I usually use this and a setting spray on top. Bonus points for having a really nice scent. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.