BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Absolute makeup staple. It can be used as a primer, finishing spray, to wet your brushes, and even as a basic hydrating mist. The formula is amazing, the only thing I don't love is the bottle. The packaging is sleek but the nozzle disperses the product too harshly and can kind of hit you in the face, and once you get down to the last few remnants of product the nozzle will squirt out harsh droplets. Total makeup necessity, just not perfect packaging.
Natasha G.
South ozone park , NY
First off the scent. I can't stop spraying this sometimes, I love the way it smells. Very fresh soft smell. The bottle mist out a perfect amount to cover my face unlike others where I have to spray a few times not cause I like it but only to set my entire face. The finish it leaves differently depends on the way u applied your makeup and how your skin is of course but I have a combination skin with a routine that looks in between matte and oily. After I apply the spray it just makes all the difference with the glow of my skin.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I have other setting sprays that I use, but as far as this product, I use it mostly for wetting my brushes for glitter and pigments. It really makes them pop on my eyes or lips. I highly recommend this product! The only con I have is MAC tests on animals and I tend to prefer products and companies that don’t test on animals.
Cierra M.
Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this spray more as a fixer than a setting spray. It works wonders when you apply too much powder or blush.

You can also use it too touch up during the day and make your face look more refreshed.

It smells great and feels really light and refreshing on the skin. It is pricey and I have found that to be the biggest downfall as I can't always convince myself to repurchase.
Nikki S.
I actually use this to wet my brush if I need a more intense application of eyeshadow, and it works wonderfully! Depending on the intensity you are looking for, you may either finely mist the brush in order to get the brush slightly wet, or saturate it in order to get a more bold amount of color on your brush. This also works well to help set makeup!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I feel products like these make my skin even more oily. I purchased the Fix+ On the Go size to try it out and I wasn't wowed by it like everyone else is. It didn't do anything to make my makeup last longer and it made me face feel sloppy if that makes sense. Maybe I'm not using it the correct way and if I am please let me know because I'm really wanting to love this product!
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.