BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca
Review for: Skin Spray
Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Katy M.
Katy M.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Magen
Magen
Love, love, love this product! It's a great value, and it lasts a really long time. A little goes s long way. It gives your makeup a gorgeous dewy finish! I highly recommend this product, and I will be buying this again!
Ana V.
Ana V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
The must have makeup product you need in your makeup collection. Helps keep makeup last all day and gives a nice natural enhancement. Also, add to shimmer eyeshadow to give the color more brightness and last even longer.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Skin Spray
No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
christina b.
christina b.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is literally a life changer. It's almost like an eraser for if you go a little heavy on the powder. It meets everything together seamlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish. Also great to wet baked products.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
OH MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Did ya get that?? I got this at a sephora in Florida 3years ago when visiting inlaws and now its a staple of my make up routine! Its not too expensive I mean compared to alot of other brand!!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.