MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup I love this product it really ... 3 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA
Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT
Aug. 29, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
June 23, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
July 20, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.