Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Abby L.
Abby L.
Needham, MA

This actually does do a nice job of combining all the layers of your makeup together into a beautiful finish. I have combination skin, and this worked great for me, however I usually use this and a setting spray on top. Bonus points for having a really nice scent. :)
Kim M.
Kim M.

Love this spray!!!❤️❤️❤️ I use this to set my foundation and powder give you a dewy look which I love ! I also use this spray for metallic glittery and pigment eyeshadows brings the color out more and make them look very pretty must have in your makeup collection!!❤️
Puja P.
Puja P.

I have been through so many of these! You can use this to make your eyeshadow more prominent! You can use this to help blend out cream products! You can use it to refresh your face when needed or before applying makeup! It smells pretty good too! I love this so much.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS

I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY

HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA

I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.