BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Gina R.
Gina R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca
Review for: Skin Spray
Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Skin Spray
No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.