Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Milena F.
Milena F.
Van Nuys, CA
June 28, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA
Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
June 26, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.
I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL
April 6, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Hali H.
Hali H.
I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno
July 20, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Amy C.
Amy C.
Feb. 25, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.