Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Kara H.
Kara H.
Greensboro, NC

This is by far the BEST product I've ever invested in. I thought it was just a hype but this stuff is so amazing. It makes eye-shadows pop and it keeps your makeup from looking cakey, ashy, or dull. I always spray it on my face before and after I do my makeup
Sammy J.
Sammy J.

I absolutely love this product. It smells so good and works amazingly. You can use this for so much. To prime the face or to set makeup. You can also use it on your brush with eyeshadow and it will make it pop and stand put so much more. Well worth the price
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

This product works very well in arriving my face makeup and making it last longer. I like the spray apication which doesn't get you too wet like other setting sprays. I also use it on eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I really enjoy using this product.
Paula andrea C.
Paula andrea C.
Bogota

I love it! MAC is one of my favorite makeup products and this specialy is one of my favorite, I use this for all the parties and importan occasions, if you are not sure on buy it, please lisent to me I recommend it to you, anf off course I would buy it again
Sanders M.
Sanders M.
Spring, TX

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! One reason I love it, it smells SO good!!! I spray this on my beauty blender mixed with my foundation, and it glides like a dream. I also spritz this over top of my powder and it really sets my makeup. This is a game changer, ladies!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC

This is one of the items I have repurchased the most from Mac. It's extremely versatile in that you can set your makeup, refresh your skin, and use it to help apply more intense eyeshadows as well as highlighters. Will always ALWAYS repurchase this product!!
Keila M.
Keila M.

The first setting spray I ever tried. I have dry skin on the outer side of my face and the t-zone is oily and it definitely worked well with my skin. It didn't have any shimmer. I feel like it blended my makeup together, if that makes any sense at all! Lol.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Emily H.
Emily H.

My favourite face primer ! I ran out a week ago and I cant get my hands on another one and I miss it . It has a lovely finish and the only cons are that's it doesn't last forever! It protectable from sun and I'm looking for somewhere with purchase another .
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Rolla, MO

Absolutely in love with this! Everyone raves about how amazing this product is so I bought a sample size. I knew I would burn through the it quickly so I decided to buy the full sized item and have no regrets. I'm running low on it and will be repurchasing.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.