BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the MAC prep & prime fix + because it's a multi-use product that feels great and does what it says. I use this for setting my makeup or spraying on an eyeshadow brush to pick up and transfer eyeshadows that don't pick up on the brush easily. It also extends the wear of my makeup. This is one of those products I need to always have on hand and would recommend it.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup lookūüėći use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the dayūüíĀPlease invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at allūüÜó
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Mary Ashleigh B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my collection. I don't use it to set my face as I use UD All Nighter, but I do use it prior to primer and for wetting my brushes. I love how the nozzle has a turn lock so it's great for travel. I really wanted the Fruity Juicy collection Fix+ but couldn't get my hands on it and it was never brought back which is a huge bummer. This is forever a repurchase though!
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well with any foundation. I been using this for a while and I love it. Protects from harmful sun. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I think this is great for all skin types. Last along time. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time!!
Yuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy graillllll! I use this for pretty much everything. As a base for my makeup, as a spray to intensify my highlight, and for a refresher throughout the day. I appreciate how much product you get for the money, and the product itself is SO good. Makes for a beautiful hydrated base for makeup, and really brings back hydration to the powders on the skin throughout the day
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.