BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.