BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Katie W.
Freeland
This right here is a staple in my daily makeup routine. It does so many things, I can't even begin to explain what a necessity it is for me. I can use it in place of a makeup primer, it can set my makeup, a great touch up mist throughout the day, it helps keep eye makeup in place and also works great over glitters to prevent fallout ! Not to mention it smells really good !
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Mary Ashleigh B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my collection. I don't use it to set my face as I use UD All Nighter, but I do use it prior to primer and for wetting my brushes. I love how the nozzle has a turn lock so it's great for travel. I really wanted the Fruity Juicy collection Fix+ but couldn't get my hands on it and it was never brought back which is a huge bummer. This is forever a repurchase though!
Laura M.
Skidmore
Great product holy shit❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ it's great for pretty much all skin types❤ since I'm a freelancer I've worked with different skin types and this product is my go to for a flawless finish👌
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well with any foundation. I been using this for a while and I love it. Protects from harmful sun. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I think this is great for all skin types. Last along time. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time!!
Rachel A.
Fort Smith
I'm oily and this turned me into a big ol oil slick. Definitely a product to be used before applying your makeup, not after to set, if you are an oily girl like me. I think if you are dry this would be wonderful, and I could see it helping all my powders really sink into the skin and even everything out...but, again, I need somethintg mattifying, not hydrating to set my face.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the MAC prep & prime fix + because it's a multi-use product that feels great and does what it says. I use this for setting my makeup or spraying on an eyeshadow brush to pick up and transfer eyeshadows that don't pick up on the brush easily. It also extends the wear of my makeup. This is one of those products I need to always have on hand and would recommend it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.