Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM

For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA

I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN

I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA

This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Lexi F.
Lexi F.

This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Abby L.
Abby L.
Needham, MA

This actually does do a nice job of combining all the layers of your makeup together into a beautiful finish. I have combination skin, and this worked great for me, however I usually use this and a setting spray on top. Bonus points for having a really nice scent. :)
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.