Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Paula M.
Paula M.

Don't leave the house without first applying this #setting spray. Particularly good for makeup looks that involve layers of cream or powder, as it makes the layers blend seamlessly together. Good also for #mature ladies to prevent makeup settling into lines during the day.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , In

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
Gopika S.
Gopika S.
India

This setting spray from MAC is so multifunctional. It can be used before applying makeup as a primer or after the makeup as a setting spray. It gives a beautiful texture to the skin and it meshes all the makeup together and gives a beautiful dewy finish. Worth every penny.
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA

I really like using this to take the powdery finish away. I like how it make my makeup look blended and smooth. I have oily skin and I don't think the spray helps to keep my oil at bay but I don't think it make my skin look oily. The finish the spray gives is very natural.
Zion L.
Zion L.

The primer hydrated, smoothed and made a perfect base for my foundation. it was quick drying, long lasting but didn't have much some protection for me as I am dark skinned. it was easily applicable as it was a spray and has become my favorite. I would definitely buy again
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Naina B.
Naina B.

Keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. Helps to keep my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. One of my favourite products from mac, and I have literally gone through more than 10 bottles till date! I highly recommend this product. Superb quality and amazing price point.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ

It feels really good on my face, BUT i never really noticed it helped keep make-up on my face long. Sometimes I even felt like it would "wash" my make up off. BUT adding to my brush before I apply eye shadow is AMAZING, but you could also use water to get the same effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.