Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.

I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA

I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI

I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV

This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
South Hadley, MA

This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA

Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca

You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Orlando, FL

Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.