BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day. It's a must have in your makeup collection & it smells great.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA
Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Luz B.
Luz B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Love this fix spray by Mac . I was in the store purchasing Mac makeup and was asked if I wanted to sample I love the way it gave my makeup a more natural look and decided to buy it . I am very satisfied. It's very lightweight.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.