Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA

I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Castillo C.
Castillo C.

Every since i tried MAC fix+, i feel my make up isn't complete without this! It makes everything look so pulled together. My holy grail for sure :) i spray this before i put on my silicone primer, and sometimes also after my make up. Then one spray again during the day to freshen up!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I live for fix plus. I use it after makeup application to have my makeup look more natural and apart of my skin. Or dampen my brush when using shimmery eyeshadows to enhance the color as well as give a shadow a foiled effect! I have purchased twice and almost am in need of a third!!
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

The scent of this primer/setting spray is basically the only reason i still use it. This product is very hydrating to the skin and will leave a nice dewy finish to your makeup, so it's really good for dry skin. I dont like how the spray comes out so straight rather than a fine mist.
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.