Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA

I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN

It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is definitely a must have staple in every girl makeup collection. It preps the face making it feel freshape. Also enhances any eyeshadow or pigment to its full intensity. Also just freshest up your makeup throughout the day. Love love this product.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH

I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA

I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it๐Ÿ˜Š I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.