BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Dalila I.
Raleigh, NC
I honestly have no negative things to say about this product. I've been using it daily for the past 5 months and I will always repurchase it.
I usually put it on before and after my make up, it refreshens the skin and everything melts in perfectly. I also use it on days when I don't put make up on, because I love how it feels on my skin. I also spray it on my brush and then go into a highlighter, I love the result of that.
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
This is my Ride or Die! I have used fix plus for 7 years now. This product is so versatile and that is why I can't stop using it! You can use it to set your makeup, before makeup application, to wet your brush to make highlighter and eyeshadows more intense and mettalic, and you can mix in loose pigment for an illuminating mist.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  The scent is very refreshing too, cucumber and chamomile. I think everyone can use this product in their kit!
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my MUST HAVE products!! It is so versatile and everyone that enjoys makeup has to have this in their life. You can spray it on before makeup or after makeup. You can even use it on eyeshadow to make them more pigmented or make glittery eye shadows SUPER glittery! The smell is AMAZING. And the spray perfect. Go get some of this and you will fall in love!! It is very affordable and you can get a small bottle for $12.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this spray!! I use it every time I wear makeup and it works wonders. It has a really nice smell to it which makes it really nice to spray. It's hydrating and goes on so nicely. I highly recommend this spray to anyone looking for something that works. It is pricey but it's completely worth it. I love how it feels on the skin and how it makes my makeup go on so smoothly. I spray this before my makeup as a second primer and it does It's job so perfectly. Plus, I am in love with the bottle. I will be purchasing this again soon because I just love it and what it does to my skin. 10/10! MAC Cosmetics MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
This spray is so important to have in any makeup lovers collection. Not only does this spray hydrate and prime your face for makeup but it can also be sprayed on a brush to add more pigment to shadows to make them pop! Once you're done with your entire look, a few sprays all over the face locks your makeup in place and keeps it looking fresh all day long. I will buy this again and again because it gets a lot of use in my house!
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Prep+Prime Fix+...... has so many different uses! I have been using this product to set my makeup for well over 10 years, a definite makeup bag staple. You can use it to pick up pigments and shadows, application of foundation, to set makeup, extend the life of mascara... the list goes on and on.

I want dewy, glowing skin and Fix+ helps me
achieve that look. I use it daily to finish my make up. The bottle comes in two sizes... a 1 oz travel sizes bottle and a full sized 3.4 oz bottle, both which is TSA approved so you can pop it into your carry on for touch up or to refresh your skin.
Megan J.
I love Fix-+! Though I don't use it for my face unless I am going natural to give it a nice vibrancy and liveliness to my face. I use it on my brush to pick up better pigment from tough to pick up shadows. It helps bold the colors that I may want to be more intense. Same goes for highlighters! I also love using it to make my matte foundation more dewy if I'm out of dewy or just grabbed one in a hurry. It is a little pricey but I've had mine for months and I haven't made it through the bottle yet. I haven't used it to prime so I'm not sure about that. But the other uses are worth the purchase!
Ashley H.
32907
Obsessed with everything MAC especially this primer. My makeup stays right in place no matter what and that's important to someone like me who has lots of acne and scarring and spends a ton of money on my makeup.and skin care. So much $ that I want it to stay exactly where I put it! This will get the job done right, everytime. Thank you MAC. Just realized i uploaded the wrong primer. I use both and cant figure out how to delete the smashbox one lol. Woops sorry guys. Try both though theyre great.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product a few years ago because of the recommendation of my favorite beauty guru Jaclyn Hill. It is very easy to apply and to blend. You can use it under make up, over makeup, alone and it is effective and refreshing in all cases. I would definitely recommend this to others. The price is good because it literally lasts forever. I use this with eye shadows, to blend foundation and to prime, set and refresh makeup. It has so many uses. It is a great product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.