Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL

Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Ivy Jarely L.
Ivy Jarely L.
Mexicali

El mejor fijador que puede Aver, solo una vez pude adquirirlo y quede facinada,a mis clientas les encanto, pefo aquí en México no hay tiendas de Mac,la mejor marca que puede Aver en todo el mundo, me encanta este fijador, me encanta la calidad de este producto.
Angella B.
Angella B.

This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Lacey
Lacey

For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT

I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI

MAC Fix+ SKin setting Spray is a must have for any makeup lovers collection. Its Lightweight, no strong smell, provides a natural finish that holds all day and it doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga

One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.