Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

One of the best products on the market! Smells amazing, love the bottle that it's in as well. Easy to use and spray out.

I love to mist my makeup brushes when I want to lay down foiled eyeshadow or make my eyeshadow more pigmented.

A staple in my kit for sure!
tamar m.
tamar m.
Newark, DE

Love using fix+ throughout the day when my skin / makeup is feeling tired. Although its not a setting spray, I find that when I use it in the morning that my makeup stays put longer, and looks fresher. you can use it when you need to stay perfect all day long.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.

I absolutely love this fix by M.A.C because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY. It really makes my foundation a little smoother when applied (sometimes when my foundation gets a bit cakey i just spray the fix+ on) and i am absolutely in love with it.
Lacey
Lacey

For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT

I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI

MAC Fix+ SKin setting Spray is a must have for any makeup lovers collection. Its Lightweight, no strong smell, provides a natural finish that holds all day and it doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Elif C.
Elif C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA

I use this as both a primer and a setting spray and I absolutely love it. It helps keep my makeup in place and leaves my face looking fresh and dewy. My only qualm is that it can melt away powders so I use it right after I apply foundation to keep it in place
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

I love this primer! it is the best and I love the way it finishes on my skin, my skin can be described as a little dry so this helps it a little giving my makeup a natural finish. It is long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new primer.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

I bought the travel size on a whim (10 bucks,) and i don't regret my purchase at all! It's not a setting spray, it gives your face a nice dewy finish (especially if you have caked on, dry skin.) it blurs it out and gives some lasting power. It's just so good.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.