BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV
This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Review for: Skin Spray
I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.