BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Janet M.
Ashland, MA
I just can say one thing - I LOVE IT. It is my favorite setting sprays. I can talk only for the pros of this product, I have not experienced any cons. It keeps the oils out of my make up. The scent is amazing. I am still on my first bottle, but I will buy it again.
Betzayda C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this spray!! I use it as a setting spray. Sometimes i also use it to apply eyeshadow by getting my brush wet with this spray and also use it as a primer!! I love it!!!!
Erin C.
Sioux City, IA
This stuff is amazing. Great for all skin types. You can apply it before or after makeup. My favorite ways to use it are, making sure you don't have cake face, this just gets rid of all the extra power. Also amazing for eyeshadows and making them look more intense!
paula c.
Tamarac
It is a magnificent product.I can use it before the makeup to refresh a little or I can use it when I finish the makeup to enhance the shine. It can also be used to make my makeup last longer. I can also apply it to my shadow brush to give intensity to the shadows.
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Easy to apply directly onto the face.
I use it for eyeshadow intensity, especially for glitter shadows; and as a finishing spray.
I can't guarantee that it makes the makeup stay longer, but it does rehydrate the face's apperance after setting/mattyfying poweders.
Jenny B.
Charlotte
I watched a you tuber who reviewed this and thought I'd give it a try. It's amazing how you can use it before, in between or after makeup application. Sets makeup great!!!! ☆
Laura Elizabeth M.
It's the best for setting makeup. I use this after finishing my beauty routine to lock everything in place.  By the end of the day my makeup still looks like I just applied it! I use mostly MAC products but this is the one I always recommend to people.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
Love my Mac Fix Plus prep and prime!! It works great for setting makeup and wetting brushes MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ s for shadows, making them pop! I'm so happy they brought the coconut version back permanently! The may look pricey but it'll last a while and worth investment.
Jennifer S.
Long using this to set my face i have already used up 5 bottles of this and will re purchase. It keeps my making looking good all day. This is good for combination skin. No there are no sun protection. Yes i would recommend others to try this you will not regret!
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is the first setting spray I've ever used. And I started using this a few years ago, I always have it in my makeup drawer. Not because it's the absolute best but because it is actually pretty good and I'm just very used to having it. If that makes any sense.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.