BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Paige L.
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.