Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL

This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL

I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Shoreview

My go to. I use this to 'de-powder' my final look, set, prep, and enhance shimmer shades for the eyes. Love the scent (there is a light scent). I'm a combo skin and 40, this sits beautifully on my skin without enhancing lines, pores or breaking me out. Holy grail item.
Donya Q.
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY

I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Temecula, Ca

One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Portland, ME

This is one of my must have products! I like to spray it once all my makeup is done. It gets rid of any powdery finish on my skin. It doesn't make my makeup last any longer but enhances the looks of my makeup. I will continue to purchase, already have about five times
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA

I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Didn't think I would love this product as much as I do but I love it! It became one of my favorite face sprays because it makes my face feel so refreshed after using it. For my oily skin, it gives me just enough moisture and takes away any excessive powder I may have.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Neptune, NJ

My makeup is not complete until I spray on some Fix+. When I put on a full face I always feel a little too made up when I'm finished, until I spray this on. Fix+ makes my makeup melt into my skin and look natural instead of powdery and caked on. Can't live without it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.