MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
April H.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX
July 29, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
There is no secret that this should be on everyone's must have list. I love the scent and that it can be used for multiple purposes. I use it as a setting spray and I also spray this on my brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows.
Kita J.
Kita J.
July 18, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA
This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
May 16, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using the Mac fix setting spray ! Especially as the weather gets warmer , this spray really helps my makeup stay on . It's super helpful while I'm on vacation ... I don't have to reapply my makeup after a day at the beach.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Milena F.
Milena F.
Van Nuys, CA
June 28, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX
July 13, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA
Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.