MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Aug. 20, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Kennia O.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
I love this fix plus spray! I love using it before and after my makeup for long lasting results! I love using it to wet my brush for my highlight or shadow to pop even more! It's totally a must buy! Will definitely keep buying it!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
May 16, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using the Mac fix setting spray ! Especially as the weather gets warmer , this spray really helps my makeup stay on . It's super helpful while I'm on vacation ... I don't have to reapply my makeup after a day at the beach.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA
This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Megan  H.
Megan H.
Sioux Falls, SD
MAC Fix Plus has been a staple in my collection for the past 2-3 years i have gone through too many bottles to count and i will continue to buy it for the rest of my life. It is by far the best facial spray that i have ever used.
Kita J.
Kita J.
July 18, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
April H.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX
July 29, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
There is no secret that this should be on everyone's must have list. I love the scent and that it can be used for multiple purposes. I use it as a setting spray and I also spray this on my brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.