Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA

I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY

This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.

I absolutely love this product. I bought this products from my local Mac store. Some alternatives for this product are great. The pros are that your makeup lasts long but the cons would be it is a little pricey. Overall it's a great product I definitely recommend it
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA

I have this in the travel size and I absolutely love it! It gives that perfect refresher you need in the middle of your day and somehow brightens all the important areas of your face. It really is amazing stuff to me. Looking forward to grabbing the full size ASAP.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Corsicana, TX

This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.