Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Genesis J.
Genesis J.

I fell in love with this spray! It sets my makeup perfectly and it makes it stay all day long! You get a nice amount of product in the bottle and it lasts me a while. When you spray it on you feel a refreshing mist on your face. I would defiantly recommend this!
Ivy Jarely L.
Ivy Jarely L.
Mexicali

El mejor fijador que puede Aver, solo una vez pude adquirirlo y quede facinada,a mis clientas les encanto, pefo aquí en México no hay tiendas de Mac,la mejor marca que puede Aver en todo el mundo, me encanta este fijador, me encanta la calidad de este producto.
Suzie P.
Suzie P.
Montreal

I spray this before i apply my makeup and after! It has a great smell. And a really nice finish. The pros of the product bare that your makeup lasts all day and you look great. The cons are that i wish they had even bigger bottles. I highly recommend it though.
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.

Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Maci G.
Maci G.

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing!
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.

I love this setting spray especially if my face is super dry and need more hydration. I also use it before I apply my foundation. After I apply all my makeup I spray fix + then it makes my face less powdery and makes my skin looks dewy. I would buy this again:)
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL

Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC

I prefer using this more as something to wet my eyeshadow brush with before dipping into a shadow to make it more pigmented and metallic than to use as a setting spray. I have oily skin so I don't think this does the best job at prolonging the wear of my makeup
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.