Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Aug. 11, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
Aug. 6, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. I use it for everything. I use before my foundation, after my foundation. I use it intensify my eyeshadows. Every time I use this to set my face, it makes it look more natural and it just sets everything in
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
Feb. 18, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Celinda C.
Celinda C.
This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Emily H.
Emily H.
July 11, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.