BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH I USE IT BEFORE APPLYING FOUNDATION AND AFTER SO IT DOESNT LOOK CAKEY ! This product can be used so many different ways it really is my golden product !!! If your looking to boost pigment in eyeshadows get it !! Love it
cat b.
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
The hype is real with the MAC Fix+ but for good reason! People have been using this product for years and I never understood how a bottle of what looks like water can be so magical.

A few months ago, I decided to pick it up during MAC's 25% sale and now, it's found its way into my daily routine. Like many people say, it's NOT a setting spray, but more of a "finishing" spray. It gives off a beautiful, very natural skin-looking finish to your makeup. I noticed it especially merges all my powder products together and helps make my make up look like my natural skin.

A few spritz a day for a couple months or so and I'm barely 1/4th into the bottle so it lasts a long time. It's in a cute mattified bottle and looks pretty on your make up vanity. Doesn't have a strong smell but feels very refreshing when applied. I love it so much, I'm hoping to get a few more in their other scents (I missed out on the Fruity summer one and I'm SO bummed!) Point is... GET IT! You won't regret it. It adds the perfect touch to your make up!

Gilberto N.
Buena park
I absolutely love this product for when I want to prep my skin before makeup and after I love how it sets my makeup in place giving me a soft glowing dewy finish
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This guy is the o.g. Of primers and setting sprays. Back before primers and setting sprays were mainstream and part of most make up routines, this product was on the market. I have tried many other primers and setting sprays, but this is a staple no matter what else is in my regimen. I love that it doubles as a primer and setting spray. Are use this for low maintenance looks as well as when I caking on my face, it is very versatile. This product can also be used if you just need a little bit of refreshment on the face and don’t feel like wearing make up, or just feel like wearing a tiny bit of make up. This is great for someone who wants to spruce up the wear and longevity of their makeup without spending a lot of money or buying multiple products.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mac fix plus has been a game changing product for me. Recently my skin has become dry and i could not set any of my makeup with powder because it would make me look so dry and 100 years old. I bought fix plus because I had heard of everyone saying it refreshes your makeup and takes away the powdery look and I love it! I spray it on my concealer brush when I apply my concealer under my eyes and it helps hydrate that area. I spray it on my face after all my powder products and it bringait back to life plus I use it to intensify my eyeshadows. Its just a great multi purpose product and that is why I love it!
️️natalie L.
New britain, CT
I use this to spray on a glitter to make it more pigmented . I put this to enhance my make up ! I use this before i put my make up on ! I use it for everything lol
Denise P.
Corona, CA
Even though it states prep and prime, I use to set my make up as well. Works well on brushes to extend eye shadow wear. Defense a multi purpose spray so that’s why 5 Stars.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I also love the way it makes your makeup look once you use it to set everything. Keeps the makeup on longer as well!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.