Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY

Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA

I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA

This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS

After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca

You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA

This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, Ontario

Fix+ is good to use before AND after applying your makeup. It helps prep the skin by getting it plump and moisturized. If you've used a lot of powder, it helps to make sure you don't look cakey. It also makes my skin feel great as a refresher throughout the day.
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.

Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL

Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.