BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Alondra V.
The #1 spray to prime and set your face! Everyone needs it in their life. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. It's so good, so nice on any skin type, simply perfection. If you want to prep your skin, use Fix +. If you have too much powder on, use Fix+. If you need to make an eye shadow pop, use Fix+. Or if you simply want to refresh your bare skin throughout the day, use Fix+. It's such an amazing all around spray and I'll continue to use it as long as it exists.
Autumn F.
i am in love with this fix plus spray. it really makes your face feel hydrated and you can spray it on top of your makeup after its applied to set it. i dont just use it for my face though. i also love to spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my glitter shadow pop more and to get it to stay on better. you can also get one that smells like coconuts.
Carrington H.
Dallas, Texas
I use the Mac fix+ for after I wash my face and I have very oily skin. I also use it to prune my face before I do my makeup it works for matte looks. I do believe it has sun protection agencies in it but I don't want to steer y'all wrong lol. I will continue to buy this because it is so versatile and it has a nice clean smell to it. I recommend using it as soon and your done washing your face and you still have a little bit of the moisture from the water on your face.
Christie A.
Boston, MA
i typically use this to wet my shadows and highlighters to really make them pop, and while im sure almost any setting spray can do that, this is the only one i use to do that. its a huge bottle too, i bought it a year ago and haven't even used a third of it, its just super usable. side note: this does not prolong the wear time of your makeup, just so you're aware. its only supposed to make you look less powdery (and added bonus of wetting shadows and highlighters)
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. I just finished my 3rd bottle of this stuff and I need to get a 4th. I works great not just for prep but also for setting. I usually spray my highlight brush with some and then dab in my highlighter and it comes out so pigmented. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing soon.
Dee G.
Merritt Island
I cannot start my day without my makeup and I can not accomplish that without my MAC Prep+Prime Fix+. This product is amazing. I use it before I apply makeup to give it that long lasting all day effect, and I carry it with me to refresh my makeup throughout the day. The scent is not overbearing like other brands and I love that you can lock the cap so it doesn't spray everywhere in your bag.  I have tried several other brands and no e can come close to MAC.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.