BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR
I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
christina b.
christina b.
This stuff is literally a life changer. It's almost like an eraser for if you go a little heavy on the powder. It meets everything together seamlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish. Also great to wet baked products.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
OH MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Did ya get that?? I got this at a sephora in Florida 3years ago when visiting inlaws and now its a staple of my make up routine! Its not too expensive I mean compared to alot of other brand!!
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.