BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Hali H.
Hali H.
I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.
I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Love this fix spray by Mac . I was in the store purchasing Mac makeup and was asked if I wanted to sample I love the way it gave my makeup a more natural look and decided to buy it . I am very satisfied. It's very lightweight.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.