BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I have gone through SOOOOO many bottles it's crazy! It has an awesome mister that sprays very evenly to make sure your makeup does not end up blotchy. This spray really makes your makeup melt together for a flawless finish.
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
jordan k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely 100% without a doubt my favorite thing from Mac. It's a primer and a setting spray in one. It is a little expensive so if you're not willing to pay $25 for the full size, they do sell a travel size for around $12 as well. I have very oily skin and it works amazing. I have flawless results every time I use this product. I would recommend this to every makeup lover.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.