Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (382)
Theresa H.
Theresa H.

For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY

Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Michelle
Michelle

Love this for everyday refreshing my makeup. I use it along with my urban decay all nighter for a lasting finish. It really mutes powders and it's great for all
Skin types. I tend to get dry and this helps my makeup look less Cakey. A must have for me especially when I travel.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
New Providence, NJ

This is great for setting your full "face" but it also works wonders for a smoky eye. A few spritzes on your shadow brush, and then press the product into the lid for all night staying power. This really lets you deepen the color in the most beautiful way without any cakiness.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My favourite use for this is to spritz my brush before applying shimmery eyeshadows. The difference it makes is unbelievable! I use it to set my makeup but cant honestly say I notice much of a difference! Occasionally I just spritz it over my bare face to brighten it up a bit.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This product makes my makeup look flawless and natural! I use this when I want all of my makeup to come together and look a bit dewy. I have normal skin, so I find that it gives me that perfect dewy look without making me look oily! Love it! I would definitely repurchase this!
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.