Add a Photo

Photos (475)
BlushandPearls.com S.
BlushandPearls.com S.
Bolton, Ontario

Love MAC Fix+! I use it daily after powdering my face to give my skin a healthy glow. You get quite a bit of the product for the price. My only negative is that I find it doesn't really make my makeup last longer and is more of a hydrating mist rather than a setting spray.
I originally bought this thinking it would be like a setting spray, however it's more like spritzing water on your face. I do really like this though and it's part of my daily make up regime. I used this before I apply my make up and after, it's really refreshes your skin.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, KY

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Paula M.
Paula M.

Don't leave the house without first applying this #setting spray. Particularly good for makeup looks that involve layers of cream or powder, as it makes the layers blend seamlessly together. Good also for #mature ladies to prevent makeup settling into lines during the day.
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Naina B.
Naina B.

Keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. Helps to keep my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. One of my favourite products from mac, and I have literally gone through more than 10 bottles till date! I highly recommend this product. Superb quality and amazing price point.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.