Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
N Highlands, CA

Gosh.!! I love This settings spray, it smells great.! I call it the Hairspray for my face.!
I have normal skin tone so it totally works for me. Of course when I went to MAC I had to buy it.! Cons ? I personally don't have any. I have yet to find a drug store one but if you can buy it.!!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase 💖
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX

Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
jess R.
jess R.
Cheshire

everyone NEEDS this. it is not a primer, and I have not noticed it making my make up last longer, although, I always use this after I've finished my makeup as it completely takes away my powdery look and leaves my face feeling fresher, looking less cakey and gives it a little more glow
Shannel F.
Shannel F.

This is like magic is a bottle! I use this for loads of different things, I use it as a setting spray and I also use it before I apply my eyeshadows, if you spray some on your brush before you apply the colour your eyeshadow is so much more pigmented! Definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Yenies P.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl

A lightweight, refreshing mist filled with minerals. A mist that refreshes the skin and gives makeup a excellent finish. Holds makeup and helps create an even surface for a smooth makeup application. A nice smell not strong at all. Highly recommended, even though it is a little pricey.
R
R

I swear by this stuff! I went to Mexico in July and knew my makeup would melt away. I sprayed my face with this after letting my face cream dry and then again after I had applied my makeup. My makeup stayed fresh and the same throughout the whole time. A must have for any makeup lover!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.