Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA

I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Cayman B.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS

This stuff really works. I was skeptical about it so I bought the small $10 travel size bottle to try it out and I really like it. It makes your makeup stay right in place, even your eyeshadow. It kept my makeup looking perfect for 12+ hours and you can't beat that!
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL

I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY

This stuff is amazing!!! I have super oily skin and it doesn't make the problem worse--and defiantly sets my makeup in place. I think would be great to use in winter when my skin gets a little drier. In summer I enjoy using it for my eye makeup. Scent is great also.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY

This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is definitely a must have staple in every girl makeup collection. It preps the face making it feel freshape. Also enhances any eyeshadow or pigment to its full intensity. Also just freshest up your makeup throughout the day. Love love this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.