Add a Photo

Rima D.
Farmington, MI
Sept. 1, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az
Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT
Aug. 5, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL
I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Aug. 11, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Mesha B.
Mesha B.
I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
May 19, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO
I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.