BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Melissa H.
Aumsville, OR
I have had this product for a long time & have used it off on. I wouldn’t say it’s the best setting spray that I have used, but it’s not the worst. I think it smells good which is a plus. Made my face almost to shiny.
Victoria P.
Mesquite, TX
I really love this product it’s amazing it really starts your makeup and it gives it a pretty good finish, it leves your face hidratante, it really works for any type of skin I recommend to all of y’all it is really the best, yes I will buy it again
Jennifer T.
bakersfield
The prep and prime is really good ! I use it before my makeup and after , it really does work great for anything , even if you need that extra glow on your highlight or more pigment on your eyeshadow just spray fix plus on your brush and you ready to go !
Sophia R.
I just recently purchased this product for the first time and it is now one of my favorite setting sprays that can hold up to this Texas heat and humidity. If you are use to other setting sprays the spray can take a while to get use to but no complaints.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I have oily skin so I was very hesitant on trying fix+ but after getting my makeup at MAC and having a MUA use it on me I was hooked.  I went back the next day and purchased two bottles!  This stuff is amazing!
Rozzi G.
Portland, OR
Mac Fix + is my RIDE OR DIE! I love this product for priming my face to setting it and it just holds everything together just like a bra. It is good for dry skin to any kind of skin really and I highly suggest this!
Maria
This is truly an amazing product. It can sometimes feel too sticky on the skin, but it makes you very dewy, keeps makeup in place, and can be used to intensify eyeshadow. It’s a great product to always have on hand.
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
This is the most amazing spray ever! It keeps my makeup from breaking down or creasing in my face. It is on the more expensive side, but definitely worth it. I would recommend this product to those living in hot/humid areas.
Callie W.
Midwest City, OK
Favorite part of my routine is using this. It’s my holy grail to keeping a full face all day or to making any eyeshadow more pigmented. My skin always feels refreshed and has became a staple to applying my makeup.
Cecilia G.
I recently bout the trial size to test out I have combination skin, it works wonders! I am definitely going back to get the full size. It hid my pores great. I recommend get this product and it’s very inexpensive!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.