Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA

I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Kihei, HI

This has been the one beauty product I have used daily for the past 9 years. It sets my makeup and makes even drugstore brands last all day. Mix a spritz with loose pigments to get full coverage and lasting power, or just lightly spritz your face once makeup is complete.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ

LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Carina C.
Carina C.

Where to begin, so I use this before and after my makeup application, it helps to bring a bit moisture to my skin before I apply makeup and then also to set it at the end. I even use it on those tough hard to blend cream contours, it loosens the cream and helps it blend.
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this setting spray. I literally use it everyday that I wear makeup. It helps set and keep a consistent look of my skin. It helps with longevity. It initially gives you a wet feel but I fan myself so it can dry. I would buy it again if I ran out and it was on sale.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

HOLY GRAIL!! If you don't have this.. Get it! Something that needs to be in your make up routine. Very long lasting. It's a little pricey but it keeps your make up in place and I love it. I need go buy another one. I would recommend to others. Leaves a refreshing finish!
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.

I love love love this spray! I have the cucumber scented one and it smells so amazing and relaxing! It's great to spray on your make up as a setting spray (makes everything look a little more natural) or just as a refresher spray! I will always have one of these handy ☺️
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.