Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC

I prefer using this more as something to wet my eyeshadow brush with before dipping into a shadow to make it more pigmented and metallic than to use as a setting spray. I have oily skin so I don't think this does the best job at prolonging the wear of my makeup
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Angella B.
Angella B.

This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Ciudad de México

La magia en un splash !

Este es uno de los mejores productos. Y no mintamos entre chicas, sabemos que si Mac no hubiese inventado está agüita mágica, la historia de nuestras vidas sería diferente.

Así que ... vamos todas. Jamás salgan de casa sin esta cosita 💕
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

One of the best products on the market! Smells amazing, love the bottle that it's in as well. Easy to use and spray out.

I love to mist my makeup brushes when I want to lay down foiled eyeshadow or make my eyeshadow more pigmented.

A staple in my kit for sure!
tamar m.
tamar m.
Newark, DE

Love using fix+ throughout the day when my skin / makeup is feeling tired. Although its not a setting spray, I find that when I use it in the morning that my makeup stays put longer, and looks fresher. you can use it when you need to stay perfect all day long.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.

I absolutely love this fix by M.A.C because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY. It really makes my foundation a little smoother when applied (sometimes when my foundation gets a bit cakey i just spray the fix+ on) and i am absolutely in love with it.
Lacey
Lacey

For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT

I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.