Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Madina R.
Madina R.
Athens, GA

I recently bought this after years of watching so many youtubers use it. And I'm not even joking the second after I used it for the first time, I was like HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITHOUT THIS?! It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. But It isn't necessarily a "setting" spray, and doesn't work for me in that way. A lot of people I know spray their face with this, and then spray over with the urban decay all nighter. Definitely recommend it though!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA

There are so many uses for this. You can spray it on before makeup to make your face nice and smooth, you can spray it on your brush or sponge if your makeup isn't blending right and it'll blend it, you can spray it on you eye shadow brush to make the shadows stand out more and you can obviously spray it on after your makeup to "fix" it, and when you do this your makeup just melts flawlessly together and onto your face. You can also use it throughout the day to refreshen your makeup. This is seriously a must-have product for any makeup lover.
The fiz plus is simply amazing it minimizes the skin and smoothes the skin it could be used as a makeup primer or an everyday freshness for the skin it can be used for all the skin types oily,dry,and combination i like it because it refreshes my face every day it also keeps my makeup all day long it smells so good too and with all of these positive reviews it's not expansive at all which i think every one likes that right i really recommend it to everyone needs a makeup primer and a makeup finsh setting spray this is my always go to spray..
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI

I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Lorena b.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX

I've been using this for months now, I'll use this before my foundation and after all my makeup is done. i also use this fir my pigments or shadows to get the foil shadows effect. the only proboem i have with is is when i use is before my foundation i seem to break out. i only use this when I'm going out and want ny makeup to stay for a long time. but i still use this not my everyday use but only when going out to special event. i love the packaging and the smell. i do use it for my eyeshadies though. i love how it give my pigments life.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA

This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Marie N.
Marie N.

This was my first ever setting spray that I've ever used. I thought I liked it at first, but after purchasing the urban decay de-slick setting spray, I've come to realize that I actually don't like the mac one at all. I think my biggest gripe with this product was the spray nozzle. It does not come out evenly at all. I feel like some parts of my face are soaked and other parts have been spayed perfectly. I try to hold the bottle far from my face, but even then, the product does not come out evenly. I will not be purchasing this again.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA

Everytime I find a different setting spray that would be better, I try it for about 6 months and then always come back to this. The rose water itself not only hydrates but seals in the makeup so well, that I have not found anything else comparable to fix plus. This is probably one of my top MAC picks, not only do I use it in the morning before applying my makeup but also after. And around 5pm to refresh especially if I am going out or running errands after work. I love that they have also created a travel version of this little baby!
Anna A.
Anna A.

I Love MAC Fix Plus I use it in Different ways and the smell is Amazing to be... it's one of the MAC Products That I Will Purchase over again and again. The ways I love to use this is 1.Prime my face I spray it all over to hydrate my face, 2. I wet my Eyeshadow Brushes and then dip into my eyeshadow to intensify the eyeshadows, and 3. After my makeup is all done I literally shower my face in it to set all of my makeup and it just brings everything together giving you the most beautiful flawless finish.... definitely my Favorite
Micaela K.
Micaela K.

My biggest pro on this product is how versatile it is. I spritz some onto an eyeshadow brush for shadow that pops like crazy, I use it to set my makeup after I'm finished applying. What I learned from a makeup forum is that if you spray this (technically a setting spray - basically means it moulds all of your layers of makeup together) , then wait a bit, then follow with UD All Nighter or another Fixing spray (which shellacs the top layer of your makeup ONLY), your makeup will last for DAYS on end! This is a great purchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.