BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Meredith L.
Rome, GA
I love this stuff. It is honestly expensive but I will say worth it for sure. It is literally good for everything, the mister is so fine and spreads the product out perfectly. I use it to melt my makeup together, to make my eyeshadows more vibrant and to prep and set my face. I use this product everyday before using my makeup. I totally recommend this product but beware you will be addicted
Allie O.
riverside
This is a great product! I use it to prep my skin prior to makeup and I truly see a difference when using it. It doesn't hide pores but it makes my makeup look smoother and more natural instead of cakey. I personally like the smell and know they even have different scents. The only reason I don't give it a 5/5 is because it is expensive and the mister isn't the best could be more fine.
Jacquie C.
New York
Mac fix+ is always in my makeup bag. I have the small and large bottle because I like to have it in my purse to refresh my face. I use it to set my make up and it gives a nice dewy finish. I also use it to blend my make up when contouring by spraying it on my beauty blender and dabbing the beauty blender across my face. I don’t know what I would do without it!
Kaicey W.
I love how light and dewy this feels without looking shiny or greasy. It melts everything together without feeling like it dries out your skin or makes it tight. It seems to have a little sheen to it both nothing glittery or obvious. Just a nice healthy glow. I was looking for a setting spray to help meld the makeup together without being too matte and this works perfect. My only complaint is the packaging. I like the bottle ok but it does not spray in a fine mist. And the design makes it hard to know where you’re aiming so you can waste product by completely missing your face. And sometimes it will spray it big drops instead of the ultra fine mist I prefer. That was the biggest disappointment so packaging aside the product is great but you have to rely on packing performance a little more with this type of product.
Lauren K.
Saint Charles
My holy grail ride or die product. I saw it on YouTube, bought a sample for a trip to California and have been hooked since. It keeps my makeup in place. Smells great and refreshes my skin so well. I will carry a mini with me when I’m at work so if I need a pick me up, I pull this guy out and am ready to go! It doesn’t make my skin oily by any means and works well with any product or foundation I’m using.
Kimberly T.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is what you would consider a "must have". It is the perfect setting spray as well as a refreshing hydration spray to worn skin. It now comes in different scent but the original is still extraordinary . It sprays evenly across the face. It can be used under makeup and on top without ruining your look of the day.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Love this! I bought the travel size from ulta before commuting to a full size bottle and I will definitely be purchasing a full size product. The spray really helps melt the makeup into the skin and look flawless. The packaging is great and the mister is absolutely perfect. I love the way it smells. Highly recommend. If you’re on a budget and want to try it the travel size was only $12
yulissa R.
I recently purchased this Mac cosmetics prep and fix plus and I love it.. it makes my foundation easy to put on and for my whole makeup to last all day long even though I sweat a lot I would totally buy this again once I finish with mine but I don’t like the fact the in my city we don’t have this store and I would have to travel about 3 hours just to purchase so next time I’ll order online
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Omggg seriously the best n i really mean the bestt makeup product ever created.. it makes ur makeup look flawless even if u applyed to much powder it sets it so it look seem-less.. and how it makes ur makeup last longer and not to mention how this makes ur highlight or ur eyeshadow color pop.. i cant say enough about this product i LOVE IT.. its just a lil pricey but its mac were all use to mac prices
Ruby L.
Love MAC’s setting spray! It’s pretty much the only one I use. I don’t use setting spray every single day but when I do, I tend to go toward this one. Only reason I gave 4 starts is because I actually have oily skin and when I apply this setting spray it tends to make matters worse and make me look like a greasy glazed donut after hours. BUT! When my skin is really dry and my makeup looks disgusting, this setting spray comes to the rescue. It gives my face the hydration it needs and makes my alligator skin look flawless!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.