BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ashley A.
I got the travel size of this in the checkout aisle at Ulta and I'm so glad I was able to snag it for $12! Has such a soothing feeling when sprayed on, and my skin feels moisturized and silky afterward. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try something different from the typical primer.
Ximena M.
this products work good on all skins. I do recommend this product if you’re looking for a good setting spray, although it’s a little pricey but it’s MAC. It does not last all day you have to keep spraying your face through out the day. Definitely not a matte setting spray but it will do the job.
Angelina D.
This is a great product for makeup. Not only does it prime but it also sets your makeup. It helps to melt all the powders together giving you a flawless finish. You can use this with shimmer eye makeup and it will make it more pigmented but will also help with fallout. Buying this product is worth it.
Bridgette W.
houston
I prefer a matte look and this provides a dewy finish. I use mostly if my powder looks too dry. It’s good for all skin types over powder but it does give a dewy finish. Works great to spray on brushes before pigments to hold them on. I also spray brushes before packing glitter and it holds them well
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
This is a godsend.  I have extremely dry cakey skin and no matter how much powder I put on, if I spray a little bit of this then I am good to go.  Would recommend to anyone and absolutely will repurchase.  So thankful for this stuff.  Cannot live without it as far as powder is concerned.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Fix plus for wetting eyeshadow! The only issue I have is that it irritates my eye a little bit but I think that’s just my sensitive skin. It’s a great product to have in your arsenal. I’ll use it to set my makeup as well. I always run to the store to grab another when I’m getting low!
Beautiful L.
This product was not a good use for me with acne prone skin. It did last for a couple of hours when I was able to use. It’s for for oily/combo skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin. I would not purchase this again
amy s.
I love fix+ I use it to refresh my face. I use it before applying make up. I use it after to de-cake my fave if I put too much product on. I use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadows. It’s such a great product to use for so many different things. It does get pricey so I don’t buy it too often.
Jenna G.
I really love this stuff. I use it to set my powders and it leaves a great finish to my makeup, blending the products together and giving it a nice end result. It’s great for making eyeshadows pop, and highlighters stand out. It’s an industry favorite with good reason. It is a bit pricey though.
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Once you have it you can't live without it. So refreshing and good for packing on pigments. Very gentle mist that really locks in your makeup. I'll apply this before Foundation and to set after I powder. But I'll also use this at the end of my makeup routine to set and blend everything one last time. It's very effective and a staple in my routine
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.