BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Such a great product. I have never been disappointed in purchasing this setting spray (and it was the one that ushered me into the whole idea of setting spray). Although I tend to go back and forth between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter, this is still in permanent rotation.

I also love to use this on my eyeshadows to give them an extra little oomph. It gives them better color and a longer lasting finish (even my glitters that tend to flake off pretty quickly).
Sarah M.
I bought this about 5 months ago, and I am not even halfway done with the bottle! I bought this at mac for $20! And I must say I thought it was cheap for mac . My makeup lasts all day when I spray this one my face, but be careful not to put it to close to your face! The nozzle is huge and a bunch of product will go on your face..When you use it extend your arm all the way out and then spray your face! Overall I honestly love this, and I would re purchase again.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this spray! I have really dry skin. So every time I bake/cook my under eye, it looks dry or patchy. So after setting my face with powder, I like to spray a bit of fix plus to give me a dewy look. It doesn't help keep my makeup on all day so I spray it on just the areas I feel that is dry. I think its worth the money. Will definitely repurchase over and over again. Oh, and if you're curious, Mario Dedivanovic, uses this spray also on Kim Kardashian West.
Sade H.
I can NOT say enough great things about this!!! It smells amazing! I spray my beauty blender before I apply my foundation to help it apply better. Then once I'm all done and I have that powdery look I give it a good spritz and the makeup just melts together and looks amazing!!! It is also fabulous for metallic eyeshadows! If you want it to pop a bit more just damp your brush a little then go to town!! This spray works wonders!! It's a staple in my collection!!
Shannel G.
I love in like this with out this wonderful primer your makeup would just be ok but as soon as you spray some of this on your face once your face is done it will look more alive and beautiful and just glowing and silky and smooth and a little doing I love it you can get this product at Mac for about $15 you get a good amount of product in there it should last you about a good month last me about 2 months because all you need to do is spread up down and across
Gabby H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
Now this is not a setting spray, some ppl get this confused this is to be used as a primer which does an amazing job priming the face before putting make up on, and sometimes if you have an eyeshadow that isn't showing up so good you can spray your brush with this and then use it to put your eye shadow on and it makes the pigment pop!! It also enhances highlight too, spray a little on your cheeks after applying highlight and you will be shinning!!!
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
I love this product their is nothing out their that can replacr it. it is so worth the money. i cant live a day with out this product it is a must in my makeup collection it works for everyone my makeup last so long with this product. i have repurchased it so many time. this is one of fav thing in my makeup collection. it is a great product go ahead and buy it you wont regret it it is a staple in my morning and night skin care routine it just great
April Y.
LOVE THIS!!!! This is worth the money. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and after applying foundation, concealer, and baking my face. It helps to soften up the look so it wouldn't look so cakey. The smell is great and one bottle can last me 5-6 months. Other than that, I don't think this is can be use as a setting spray, so that wouldn't work If you're thinking about that. I do use the UD all-nighter spray with this and so far I'm loving it.
Melanie S.
This is my holy grail product that I used for everything when my makeup. I've been purchasing this product when I started makeup and everyone should buy this but the only thing I dislike about this product is the price of this product but I love this for my face. Lately I've been using this product after I set down my base with liquid and powder which gives me a natural finish on my skin. Also it's great to refresh my face since having dry skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.