Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (374)
Anne G.
Anne G.

I use this setting spray after I've finished doing all my makeup and sometimes I use it to wet eyeshadows. I love the smell of this product and how refreshing it is. I find it does a great job of making my makeup fuse together and eliminate some of the excess powder left over. It is amazing when used to wet eyeshadows, especially shimmer or sparkly colours, it makes them go on strong and last all day. I would love this product even more if it had some mattifying properties (I have oily skin) however I think it's more of a glow product anyways. Still, it doesn't make me look greasy at all.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA

IVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY BOTTLES OF THESE! Back when they were only 19-20$ and now they're 23? But still worth every penny! Not only you're getting so much product but you're also slayin your make up all day long! If you're still skeptical, head over to make and go buy their travel sized one if not just buy this one and if you really don't like it just return it& have your receipt with you off course. My friends used to judge me for always buying this and using this because they think it's just "water" so I told them to try and guess what? They finally STFU and hopped on the hype! :-)
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL

I love this spray although I would not consider it a "setting spray". I use Mac Fix+ after liquid foundation and use a beauty blender to press it into my skin to create a much more natural appearance before powder. I also use it to enhance to colors of eyeshadows as well as highlighters and find it effective in doing so. Lastly, I use it once I am completely done with everything to mesh everything together and create a seamless look. I would definitely recommend buying this product! It may not be for beginners but for people wanting to extend their beauty knowledge it is a must have!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Honolulu, HI

My hands down holy grail, I use this product everyday before applying my makeup. This products just gifts my face that extra boost of hydration while prepping and priming the face for your beautiful masterpiece. Although MAC products can be pricey, I highly highly recommend this product it is so worth the investment! great quality and you won't be disappointed. Also if your deciding on buying but don't want to purchase a full bottle or short on funds, MAC also offers the travel size Prep+Prime for $12, definitely check it out, they also have other travel size amazing products!
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR

For so many different things. It is my most versatile product. I use this to moisturize my face before I put on Foundation. I use this to wet my brush or beauty blender to help blend out my Foundation or concealer. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify my eye shadows to give them a pop that they didn't have. I also use this to spray my face after I put on my powder is on and it melts the powders into your skin. It also sets makeup to the makeup to make it last longer. It is a must-have for any makeup lover. Highly recommend this product to anyone, any skin type.
liana w.
liana w.
montreal, Quebec

This is a super useful product that will work for any makeup lover or pro artist! i always keep this spray stocked in my kit and for personal use. it's great to spray on your brush to foil any pigments/intensify their appearance. it also helps settle down any powderiness left on the skin after makeup application. while it wont prolong the wear of your makeup, it melts it into the skin so that your face glows in a healthy way. for added longwear, i use this mostly on the high points of the face and then use either nyx matte spray or ud all nighter to set the rest of the face
marissa o.
marissa o.
Fresno, CA

This product is constantly in my vanity from purchase after purchase. I am still loving this product dearly. It is very lightweight spray and super refreshing. I cannot help but to take a deep breath of fresh air when I spray this after my makeup is finished. I use it also for applying eyeshadow and it helps the eyeshadow look more pigmented, as well as keeps your makeup feeling fresh all day. When my face is feeling dry or not as fresh i just take this spray out of my purse, give myself a spray or two and its back to feeling fresh. Amazing i love this product once again!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ

So far so good. It is my first Mac purchase ever and I'm not disappointed. I used this to prime my face and it takes a bit to dry, compared to my smashbox primer water. The nozzle on this is also kind of weird. If you pump it too soon the spray isn't great. This also soaks your face! But Oh. My. God. It really melts the makeup together! I used this before and after my makeup. I also used it for my eyeshadow but didn't actually like that. This left my skin dewy and I think it made my makeup last longer. It did leave my skin tacky for quite awhile after setting my makeup.
Em R.
Em R.

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS ITEM! Holy grail item. I don't use this as a setting spray because it's not. It's the most amazing makeup item I've probably ever purchased. Multiple uses and my favorites are * I spray it on my eyeshadow brush, it makes my eyeshadows last longer and more pigmented, * I spray this when I'm going to blend my contour. Leaves no patches * for a dewy look after applying makeup * and also my favorite is I spray it before I put on my highlight and WOW! It makes you glow like a freaking goddess! This is a repurchase for the rest of my life!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Little Narrows, Nova Scotia

I absolutely love this stuff! It's super hydrating and gives the skin a really fresh-looking glow. If you're looking for something to prolong the wear of your makeup, this isn't going to help much with that. But if you want something to take away any powderiness and help your makeup to "melt" into your skin and look seamless, you need this in your life! It also calms the skin, reduces redness and smells great. You can use it to foil eyeshadows/pigments, to intensify your highlight, and to refresh your makeup throughout the day without needing to touch it up!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.