Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Chino, CA

Ugh where can I start this setting spray is absolutely amazing. I love it so much and it's amazing because I'm very picky on my setting sprays. If your having a really bad foundation day by dry skin or anything it would work perfect I would recommend it for everyone also very affordable!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR

It isn't I would absolutely die for it. It felt great in my face, I was hoping that it would make everything(makeup) feel nicer instead of like caked in. It helped prevent acne for me and I have oily skin. I'm not saying it's for everyone. Yes I would recommend this to others, definitely
Zaineb A.
Zaineb A.

I meant to get the travel size of this but they were sold out so I had to get the full size but I'm so glad I did! I actually really love the finish this gives my makeup and how non-dry it makes me look. I have a feeling this is gonna make its way into my list of favorite products soon.
Rana I.
Rana I.
CANTON, MI

Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA

For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Wajma M.
Wajma M.
Vaughan

Amazingggggggg spray it's like a beauty enhancer that just melts any powder into your skin leaving an amazing flawless finish. It has a bit of a dewy finish but doesn't look greasy or oily and it is a staple in my collection I reckons this to everyone especially my girls with drier skin
Gina J.
Gina J.
Staten Island, NY

I spray this before I put my makeup, during, as well as to top off a completed looked. It comes in a new smaller size as well which is great for traveling or to throw in your bag to revive your makeup, especially on a summer day. It helps to hydrate the skin, and also to set the makeup.
Naina J.
Naina J.

Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
New York

Nothing bad to say about this product at all! The shine and glow when you need to finish setting your makeup this puts the icing on the cake! Bottle is big and lasts a very long time even if you apply a little each time you apply. Awesome product and great coverage and spray application
Lili A.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA

Love me some prep and prime. This smells amazing and is NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It is used to prep the skin and help makeup have a smooth application and then used afterwards to diminish any cakeyness that we may have created! I love this and would hope that everyone goes out and buys it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.