Add a Photo

Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA
July 16, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
Aug. 29, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Jinnette M.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket, RI
I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR
Feb. 7, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA
Aug. 5, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL
I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.