BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Emmanuel E.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this setting spray, I feel like it makes my makeup settle and not look like a hot mess. It is so perfect and fresh, it literally feels like you are separating water on you face without making it feel yucky and sticky!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.