MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL
I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA
I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Aug. 11, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO
I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
May 19, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Mesha B.
Mesha B.
I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.