BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Callie H.
This stuff is absolutely amazing for priming the sling or setting a full face or just enhancing a glitter/ shimmer eyeshadow. It leaves a natural finish which is great. I would most definitely recommend to everyone I know
Yasmin 🎀.
Bayonne
This is a good product and I loved how my foundation looked. I felt that you don't need this to have a beat face. It's a luxry item for me to have but not a necessity. It helped my makeup stay on all day but so did the elf setting spray which is only $3.
Dubraska P.
Miami
Is super useful. You can use this product to wet your shadows or pigments and works perfectly. For sail the makeup is perfect and doesn’t change the look of the makeup. Is very nice for all skin tipes, even for oily skin.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this primer/setting face. Love the smell and it’s not too bad for my dry skin. I only use it as a setting spray & not a primer. My dry face needs more help with that. & the smell is absolutely amazing.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
I use this more as a fix spray than a primer. I wasn’t too impressed when I used it as a primer, but as a fixing spray it does very well. I spray a little of this into my eyeliner pot or brow pot and it breaks up the clumpiness that happens when the pots are “cold”.
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great product to set your makeup to keep it in place for a day’s wear. I have oily skin so it didn’t combat my oil like other sprays do but it it did keep everything in place. Unfortunately for me it didn’t meet my expectations for a setting spray.
jackie k.
it never fails to disappoint me. this is my go-to product! I’ve tried others but nothing really compares to this setting primer. the price is really great too! I suggest you all give it a shot if you have yet to do so!
Aalana V.
This works so well, and yes, I know it's expensive but it works so well because it soaks into your pores...which I know sounds bad but once you apply foundation it takes away the texture in your face and it is a silky type of texture
Melissa H.
Aumsville, OR
I have had this product for a long time & have used it off on. I wouldn’t say it’s the best setting spray that I have used, but it’s not the worst. I think it smells good which is a plus. Made my face almost to shiny.
Grace C.
woodville
Smells delicious , spray is a fine mist , you can use it to prep or after you do your makeup it helps to set! I believe it helped set my makeup. It smells really good but I don't know if it's worth 25$ when you don't know for sure if it's doing anything !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.