Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Mac Fix+ is my holy grail setting spray. It's so versatile and useful! I use it to prime and set my face and you can spritz it onto your eyeshadow brush to enhance the vibrancy of any eyeshadow. It has a beautiful dewy finish, and it keeps my makeup staying fresh all day!
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA

This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.