BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Jasdip K.
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
ashley r.
My skin very sensitive, Acne prone (I have to watch what I use) oily. I tried the fix plus spray as someone recommended it. I love love it. I use it under the foundation. Never makes me breakout, makeup looks brighter smoother, radiant , doesn't make me more oily, makeup lasts ALL day. I have used this for many years and will never stop using it. Give it a try.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Sivan r.
I have yet to find something i don't like about this mist. It feels great and has a lovely cooling feeling, Smells great, and leaves me with a really nice dewy finish. I use it both before and after i put my makeup on and it has yet to let me down. When i first found it i had a hard time figuring out how i did my makeup before without it.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I absolutely love this stuff I will never go without it!! I use it not only to set my makeup but I love using it before makeup application as I love how hydrating it is and I just can't get enough of the smell! I also love using it with my shimmer shadows to really make them pop and give them that gorgeous foiled look i love so much in a shimmer shadow
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. I just finished my 3rd bottle of this stuff and I need to get a 4th. I works great not just for prep but also for setting. I usually spray my highlight brush with some and then dab in my highlighter and it comes out so pigmented. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing soon.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.