Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Edmonton, AB

I use this product for everything! As a setting spray, to refresh my skin on airplanes, to dampen my beauty blender for blending out my makeup. It keeps everything where it is supposed to be while making my skin look and feel dewy and fresh. Will purchase again and again.
Zion L.
Zion L.

The primer hydrated, smoothed and made a perfect base for my foundation. it was quick drying, long lasting but didn't have much some protection for me as I am dark skinned. it was easily applicable as it was a spray and has become my favorite. I would definitely buy again
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Katie O.
Katie O.

Absolutely love Mac Prep + Prime 😍 I use it before applying my make up, on my makeup brushes to apply high pigmented eye shadows and to set my overall look. This doesn't dry out my skin, it's cucumber fragrance is super refreshing and awakening. My favorite Mac product!
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

I can't live without this spray! It gives my face moisture and really adheres to my foundation. After application it settles all of the powders on my face and makes my makeup look like skin. I also use it to wet highlighters and eye shadows to really enhance the pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.