Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Midvale, UT

This works so well for me as a multi-purpose product. It helps me prime my face and adds a little moisture. I like to spray it on my brush for shimmer eyeshadow and it makes the color gorgeous. As a setting spray I love it as well. My favorite is the Lavender scented.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Portland, ME

This is one of my must have products! I like to spray it once all my makeup is done. It gets rid of any powdery finish on my skin. It doesn't make my makeup last any longer but enhances the looks of my makeup. I will continue to purchase, already have about five times
Didn't think I would love this product as much as I do but I love it! It became one of my favorite face sprays because it makes my face feel so refreshed after using it. For my oily skin, it gives me just enough moisture and takes away any excessive powder I may have.
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Neptune, NJ

My makeup is not complete until I spray on some Fix+. When I put on a full face I always feel a little too made up when I'm finished, until I spray this on. Fix+ makes my makeup melt into my skin and look natural instead of powdery and caked on. Can't live without it.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA

This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

Seems pricey but it really isn't since it will last you for months and that's that I usually do four sprays on my face before applying make up. Love the smell and I really like how it smooths out my face before putting on my make up, I love this and use it everyday ☺
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY

HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.