BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Marissa S.
I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
Andra C.
Portland, OR
I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bri R.
I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Destiny T.
You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Sarah W.
Westover, WV
Everybody needs one of these in their makeup collection. This is just a great way to end your makeup. It blends everything together and freshens your makeup. Also you can use it to make other makeup more pigmented.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.