Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Queenie L.
Queenie L.
Melbourne

I love using this product with my eyeshadows. What I'll do is spritz my brush with a little bit of MAC's prep+prime Fix+ before dipping it into my shadows. I find that this really adds to the longevity and over-all wear of my shadows. I would definitely recommend shopping at MAC
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Valliant, OK

One of my holy grail products! I have repurchased this probably 7 times for use on both myself and my clients. It is a refreshing, feel good facial mist that is also awesome for brightening shimmer shadows for a foiled effect. I will continue to repurchase this for both reasons!
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA

This is a great setting spray. My makeup lasts most of the day if not all day if I set with this spray. The mister is also a great feature- it sprays a wide surface area very evenly. I have combination skin. It's also very cost-effective; one bottle has lasted me over two years.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Love this product!! Makes your face feel so refreshed as well as keeping your makeup on all day. This is a must have! Also extremely portable and can be transferred into smaller bottles for travel purposes. When this bottle runs out I will definitely be purchasing another one :)
Leticia D.
Leticia D.

This is my top setting spray and I can't be without it. Mac fix plus is very known in the beauty community for it's multipurpose use. This can used as a setting spray, a primer and for enhancing eyeshadows. I love this spray because it does so many things. Great overall product.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton

I love this product. It sets my makeup and doesn't budge for the entire day. I also like using this product to intensify my shimmery shadows. I will spray fix + on my brush and it makes my shadows extra pigmented. I love this product because it is multipurpose. highly recommend.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Salisbury

This is absolutely amazing! Bought it 2 days ago and it's changed the way I do my make up! You spray it onto either your beauty sponge or a brush and it helps blend in your make up extremely well, completely covers up any crease and make up lines! Would completely recommend it!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this stuff! Very refreshing. I have normal/combination skin and I find this works well with my skin. I spray it on my face prior to my foundation as well as after my face makeup and it really does lock everything in and gets rids of the powdery/cakey look from the makeup
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, MD

I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.