BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie V.
This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Bri R.
I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Andra C.
Portland, OR
I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.