BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12062)
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This is probably one of my favorite products from Mac. Fix plus is so versatile and that's why I love it! I use this to prime my dry skin in the summer time. I love to spray fix plus on my eyeshadow brush to give metallic and shimmer eyeshadows a more vibrant finish. I also like to use this spray to set my makeup because it gives an all over dewy finish to my skin, and also makes my highlight really pop! This is my best kept beauty secret!
Yolanda V.
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Tatiana M.
Mac fix plus is my absolute favorite. Can be a little pricey but it definitely worth it. I have combination to dry skin and it works wonders and doesn't bother my greasy spots like in my t-zone. Plus I love it to spray on a shimmering or foiled eyeshadow after I've picked the shadow up on my brush. Makes the shadow even more shinny or foiled and makes it pop!
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Veronica C.
Florham Park, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Amber C.
Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.