Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California

Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA

I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA

I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL

I love this product however I do not use it as a setting spray because my skin is oily! I use it for my eyeshadow brushes so that way the color comes out even brighter and more pigmented. I also use it for my highlight and my beauty blender to blend out liquid face products.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.

Love this spray, wouldn't say it helps my makeup last longer but it makes my makeup look loads better especially when I look quite powdery I have oily skin and it never makes my makeup look to oily just refreshed will defiantly buy another when I run out but it lasts ages !
Julie G.
Julie G.

I recently received this as a sample with my MAC cosmetics purchase. So far I am very impressed with this primer. I have combination skin and I find it doesn't make my skin dry or oily. It goes on well without leaving a greasy residue and it really helps keep my make up on.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.

My GO TO setting spray . I love this spray and use it for so many diff purposes. I prep my face with it, spray it on shadows when I've picked them up with my brush to bring out more pigment ( shimmer shadows ) , set my pale up with it . I just love this product. Amaaaazing.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Merylinda S.
Merylinda S.
Dracut, MA

This is a staple product in my kit to both blend with my beauty blender to setting my face. This product is good for any skin type. CON: it sometimes sprays too much in a sprits, or the spritz is just not like a mist, so it can spray one part of your face and not the other.
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.