Add a Photo

Photos (552)
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN

Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

Love this stuff! I use it to intensify Eyeshadows and set makeup. The nozzle on the bottle is great and disperses product in a way that allows even application. The smell is very subtle and pleasing. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to step up their makeup game!
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, KY

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Auburn, MI

I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.