BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. I use it for everything. I use before my foundation, after my foundation. I use it intensify my eyeshadows. Every time I use this to set my face, it makes it look more natural and it just sets everything in
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Celinda C.
Celinda C.
This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the few products I like from Mac . It has a great smell and it helps keep my makeup looking fresh . It's not a setting spray ( I thought it was too it's okay ) but i do look it when I need my makeup to look new and refreshed
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Review for: Skin Spray
Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this stuff it is a must! It smells so amazing and fresh! I can not even describe the fell it's almost floral but also super fresh like water I guess! But it's so hydrating and perfect and makes your makeup last long!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.