Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA

Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA

I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color💖💖 LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it😊 I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA

use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Ana R.
Ana R.

The best of this world, nothing work like this one, i use it every single day and for many things, multi task and the price is very low considerin what i get, it is a must in my makeup, everybody need this in their lifes, smells very nice and last a lot, i love it
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY

Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Julie H.
Julie H.

My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI

I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Raleigh , NC

Oh how can I express my LOVE for this product!!! It's perfect for setting your makeup to keep it lasting throughout the day!! I'm bad about touching my face ... But this setting spray really helps to keep me from smudging my look! It's a must have for every lady!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.