BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
After getting great feed back on this product I decided to pick it up. I'm obsessed and don't know why I waited so many years to get it. Helps with pigmentation of eyeshadows and gives a great finish to my looks! Highly recommend!
Naureen H.
Love Mac fix+! It's great at keeping my makeup in place even in the Florida sweltering heat my face manages to stay amazing! If you ever want to intensify a shadow or highlight use fix+ with it and you'll definitely notice a difference. It actually feels very refreshing as well when you spray it on. I would definitely recommend this product, I use it on my clients and they love it as well.
Consuelo M.
Apple valley, CA
 Best setting pray ever I can take naps with my makeup on and it will not move ! Won't make me stain my white pillow cases either. Super long lasting . Gives you a natural glow. Won't come off with sweat either. I'll definitely be buying again whenever I run out !
Yasmine F.
AMAZING product that is FOR SURE not a gimmick or overhyped. It works great when you spray a brush to make your eyeshadow to appear to have more pigment and / or glitters. It also keeps my makeup in place all day. Amazing product!
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
I love this because I use this for my eyebrows and it keeps it looking like I just did it all day. It has a nice natural glow that it gives your face. I know that because I use this all the time. I definitely recommend this
Ashton A.
I like to use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to not only prep my face but also to make certain eye-shadows pop. If you spray this on your brush before you apply the eye shadow it makes the color very pigmented. A little goes definitely a long way. I've had my full sized bottle for almost a year now.
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
Love spray primers! Smells amazing and works very well. Mac products are generally pricy but products are great so it’s worth it. Primer is hydrating and cooling and let’s foundation lay flawlessly. Bought at Mac in Macy’s
Kayla D.
It’s everything that it’s hyped up to be. I knew I wasn’t wasting money buying this spray, and sure enough I wasn’t wrong! It’s so lightweight and sheen. It helps with my dry skin and keeps my makeup looking great all day!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Love this to keep my skin hydrated and healthy looking through my makeup. If you spray your brush with fix+ and use a shimmer or highlight it'll gleam or any other color will be more vibrant. Love using this to set my makeup.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
MAC’s Fix + is an absolute essential item in my makeup collection. I use it for a multitude of purposes such as to intensify eyeshadow, tone down my makeup if I’ve gone a little too crazy and set my face. It makes you makeup meld together beautifully.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.