Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Athens, GA

This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA

I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Julie H.
Julie H.

My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Oksana S.
Oksana S.

This definitely makes my makeup less powdery looking when sprayed directly to the face and makes my eyeshadows pop when applied lightly to the brush! I only bought the travel size to test it out, but I will definitely repurchase the full size one when I'm through
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

This setting spray is one of my holy Grails to setting sprays! I bought it at a department store and was immediately surprised by the results! My makeup actually stayed on after running around the whole day! The product does take a while to dry when on your face.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI

I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Edinburgh

I adore this product so much!
I have really dry skin around my mouth which can tend to act up when I apply foundation and powder. However, whenever I spray Fix + over my finished face it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated without moving my makeup, it's magical!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC

Oh how can I express my LOVE for this product!!! It's perfect for setting your makeup to keep it lasting throughout the day!! I'm bad about touching my face ... But this setting spray really helps to keep me from smudging my look! It's a must have for every lady!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA

This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.