Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
BlushandPearls.com S.
BlushandPearls.com S.
Bolton, Ontario

Love MAC Fix+! I use it daily after powdering my face to give my skin a healthy glow. You get quite a bit of the product for the price. My only negative is that I find it doesn't really make my makeup last longer and is more of a hydrating mist rather than a setting spray.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Paula M.
Paula M.

Don't leave the house without first applying this #setting spray. Particularly good for makeup looks that involve layers of cream or powder, as it makes the layers blend seamlessly together. Good also for #mature ladies to prevent makeup settling into lines during the day.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, KY

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
I originally bought this thinking it would be like a setting spray, however it's more like spritzing water on your face. I do really like this though and it's part of my daily make up regime. I used this before I apply my make up and after, it's really refreshes your skin.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , In

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Mac Fix+ is my holy grail setting spray. It's so versatile and useful! I use it to prime and set my face and you can spritz it onto your eyeshadow brush to enhance the vibrancy of any eyeshadow. It has a beautiful dewy finish, and it keeps my makeup staying fresh all day!
Naina B.
Naina B.

Keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. Helps to keep my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. One of my favourite products from mac, and I have literally gone through more than 10 bottles till date! I highly recommend this product. Superb quality and amazing price point.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.