Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA

This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Didn't think I would love this product as much as I do but I love it! It became one of my favorite face sprays because it makes my face feel so refreshed after using it. For my oily skin, it gives me just enough moisture and takes away any excessive powder I may have.
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA

I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM

For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN

I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Portland, ME

This is one of my must have products! I like to spray it once all my makeup is done. It gets rid of any powdery finish on my skin. It doesn't make my makeup last any longer but enhances the looks of my makeup. I will continue to purchase, already have about five times
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Temecula, Ca

One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Leesburg , Fl

I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.