BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Mesha B.
Mesha B.
I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA
I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. I use it for everything. I use before my foundation, after my foundation. I use it intensify my eyeshadows. Every time I use this to set my face, it makes it look more natural and it just sets everything in
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Review for: Skin Spray
Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this stuff it is a must! It smells so amazing and fresh! I can not even describe the fell it's almost floral but also super fresh like water I guess! But it's so hydrating and perfect and makes your makeup last long!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.