BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
My absolute favorite setting spray has to be Fix+ it’s literally the best for anything and everything that has to do with makeup. Good for refreshing the face, dampening beauty sponge, setting face after makeup, intensifying shadows or highlight. It’s literally the best at everything and it’s super light weight and they came out with new scents which are amazing along with the original. If you haven’t tried this you NEED to
Emily H.
I always finish my make up by spraying fix+. My face just looks better and it helps get rid of the powdery look. I always like to spray it through out the day to refresh my face. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn’t make my skin oily at all.
Amber J.
I really liked this for the brief time that I used it. I didn’t notice that it helped my makeup stay on but it did give my skin a light, glowy look that I loved. It also helped my eye shadows with pigmentation. I’m not sure if this didn’t keep my makeup on because of my skin type because I have generally oily skin.
Shanda C.
Greenville
This is a great setting spray! The mist is very fine and can really help the powders just blend into the face. This is my favorite spray to use on shimmery eyeshadows to really make them pop. Also use this to hydrate my face on days I’m wearing little to no makeup. Great versatile product!
Nataly S.
Me gusta bastante ya que me ayuda con el control de aceite en mi cara y este setting spray sirve tambien como prebase que ayuda mucho mas y su acabado es bastante matte lo que me gusta mucho usar en verano ya que tiendo a tener mucho mas grasa en mi cara
Mackenzie T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this before I put my makeup on every time I know I’ll need it for extended periods. This summer I went to a wedding in Alabama in June in humid 90 degree weather and my makeup looked exactly the same at the end as it did at the beginning!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is one of the best products for priming your skin. MAC usually wins in that department, so this primer being amazing is no surprise. I use a variety of different primers for the sake of trying everything (LOL) but this one is one of the best!
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
4 out of 5 for smell. It has a very fresh scent that isn’t very appealing. If you don’t wear perfume you may want to steer clear of this product. Other wise it’s amazing! Keeps makeup on and refreshed all day/night. Great on skin alone as well.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray for a fresh dewy finish. It takes away from that powdery look when you finish applying the makeup. It's also great for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. It lasts for a very long time and I would definitely repurchase.
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
I’ve been using this as a setting spray for years. I tend to use this mostly to help my powder products sink into the skin and not transfer. I love the way it smells and it comes out in a very even and fine mist. I will use this product forever!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.