Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Helia R.
Helia R.

Love this spray for setting make up, I haven't used it much to prepare skin for make up ... but it works that way also. It gives very natural skin like finish with a very mild glow. Melts the make up to skin and takes the powdery look away! Will buy again for sure !
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY

This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA

I have this in the travel size and I absolutely love it! It gives that perfect refresher you need in the middle of your day and somehow brightens all the important areas of your face. It really is amazing stuff to me. Looking forward to grabbing the full size ASAP.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.

Seriously sets your makeup beautifully and allows your makeup to sink into your skin and giving more of a natural glow :) definitely a must especially when your working long hour days or on a night out! It also feels really refreshing on the skin while moisturizing
The first setting spray that I use, and till now is my favorite is the best product of MAC for me, i only have good things to say about this product, i recommended for everyone who wants a really good setting spray that doesn't feel heavy, just love to Mac for this
Jesus A.
Jesus A.

This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I did not understand the hype for this product until I tried it. It is honestly a multy purpose item and I think it's genius. I use it as a setting spray and to make eyeshadows more vibrant. I originally bought the sample size but now I only purchase the full size.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.