Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME!!! MAKES YOU FEEL SO REFRESHED, SETS THE MAKEUP VERY WELL. DOESNT SMEAR ANYTHING. ITS EASY TO SPRAY, HAS A LOCK MECHANISM SO THAT IT WONT LEAK. IT HAS OTHER USES NOT JUST FOR SETTING SPRAY. I BUY THIS ABOUT EVERY 2 MONTHS. 10 STARS!
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL

This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL

I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Donya Q.
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY

I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA

I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Temecula, Ca

One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Neptune, NJ

My makeup is not complete until I spray on some Fix+. When I put on a full face I always feel a little too made up when I'm finished, until I spray this on. Fix+ makes my makeup melt into my skin and look natural instead of powdery and caked on. Can't live without it.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA

This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.