BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mary L.
Traducir
Fix + is an absolute staple for me. I carry this in my purse when I go out. It's especially good for refreshing my mu if I'm out and get hot. I also use this for getting rid of excess powder on my face. I don't use this as a setting spray because that's not what it's for, even on the Mac website it says it's a priming or finishing spray. Not a setting spray. I especially use this in the winter or when my retin a is drying out my skin a bit. This spray helps keep me moisturized. My one gripe would be is that when this spray gets a bit low it stops misting and starts spraying out a bit funky. Other than that I'll continue to repurchase.
NINIBETH D.
DORAL, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Kylie j.
Maryland
I love this spray it’s amazing it smells good. It’s is good for Combination of skins. I am totally going to buy the bigger version when I run out. And I believe it sells for $22 for the big size and for the deluxe travel it’s $12 but I only think you can get the mini at ulta.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
Fix+ is one of my absolute ride or die products. It can be used for so many different things in a makeup routine. I use it to wet my brushes to get better pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, I use it as a primer on my skin before applying foundation, I use it to set all of the powders I have applied to my face after applying my bronzer/contour/blush, I use it to intensify my highlight, I use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I use this product so much that I have to repurchase it every couple months, which is something unheard of for me as I like to purchase and try new products frequently. MAC fix+ is something everyone who loves makeup should absolutely own.
Sabrina M.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I spray this on my face before foundation is applied and then after I have all my make up applied I sprayed this all over to take away the powdery finish. I love the scent of this it just smells very fresh without being overpowering. I do make up for a living and I love using this on clients as well!! However I do want to state that this is not a product that is supposed to set your face it's just a refresher, so please don't expect us to make your make up last ( I did and I was a little upset) after going to a couple make up classes I learned that as well as you can spritz your makeup brush to make pigments or other eye shadows look foiled! This product is perfect for all skin types.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely love this spray. I get oily and I still swear by it. It's so insanely versatile. You can spray it directly onto your brush to make your highlight pop even more, you can spray it all over your face before foundation to add a bit of moisture and get a subtle glow, you can spray it all over your face after completing your makeup to take away any powdery texture and make it look more skin like, also spray a bit more to get a nice glow. You can even use this for shadows to make them apply more foiled or pigmented.
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
This a staple. It's not a setting spray in the way that it won't make your makeup last longer but it finishes your makeup. It takes away any look of powder and makes your skin look glowy not greasy. I also use it to wet my brushes and get a more intense pigment or spray on skin to get things like highlighter to adhere better. I've never found a dupe and it does NOT break me out. I very rarely ever repurchase anything, I'm always on to something new but this is something that I will never be without.
C C.
Orlando, FL
5 estrellas para el glorioso prime, se siente muy ligero en la piel y es excelente para uso previo a la aplicación de maquillaje, no es un prime que sella los poros visibles para ayudar a la base, pero es una máscara perfecta entre tu piel y los componentes de los productos para la cara, como dije antes se siente bastante fresco y ligero, casi imperceptible así que si complementa con una buena base y correctores encontrarás un resultado bastante agradable
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
I was first introduced to this by one of my favorite beauty youtuber who claimed this was her holy grail spray to use both before and after makeup. I bought it to try to see if the spray will help my foundation apply better to my face and to stop the formation of dry patches. The spray is clear but it is quite sticky when you spray it on your face, and my face tends to get really shiny when I spray it on top of my makeup, which was really disappointing. But, when I sprayed it on my foundation brush before putting on my foundation, it really did help my foundation adhere better to my skin, and gave my foundation a more natural look. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.