Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Sumintraa S.
Sumintraa S.
York, UK

Well I finically got this after people were raving about it and omg it's perfect for everything I only brought it a month ago and I have to buy a new one it's so light and makes my face not to cakey looking great for the summer loook! The bottle is perfect and cute too. So in love
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Honestly, I use to be very excited about this item, but have found that if you buy liquid glycerin, it works the same. You save about $15 when you buy glycerin alone; this product does assist when you have a powdery "look" on your face; you spray and it looks dewy or less powdery.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Caledonia, Ontario

This is really nice! I can use it to prime or/and set my face, and i can also use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented. I haven't used many setting sprays so I can't really say. Super easy to use as it sprays out evenly. I will most likely repurchase because of the versatility!
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

My second go-to besides urban decay's all night setting spray. This spray keeps your masterpiece in place and with a spritzer bottle it's so easy to apply. The spray is lightweight in formula and I recommend for anyone who enjoys having a setting spray at the end of their routine.
Iryna F.
Iryna F.
Toronto

My favorite setting spray. I immediately noticed a change in the longevity of the wear of my makeup after I began using this product. It lasts a long time, even with daily use and the price is more than fair for the amount of product you are getting. Love it. On my second bottle.
Tarren M.
Tarren M.

I absolutely love this product, I bought it around 4 months ago and its still lasting. It sets my makeup so well and it doesn't leave you feeling sticky or it doesn't make your makeup run. I've tried so many other setting sprays like urban decay but MAC is definitely my favorite.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Toronto

I absolutely love this product. I use it to set my makeup if I do not want such a matte look. I also use it to prune my face before putting on my face makeup. It is amazing for making my glitter shadows into more of a metallic and my highlighters more pronounced on my cheekbones.
Nao N.
Nao N.
Yokohama

This is a primer that really moisturizes your skin very well! I have used it before and helped my foundation applying process a lot, because it's not oily or anything that bothers putting on your skin. It was really easy to put on and it made my foundation look so smooth as well.
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA

I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.