Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
South Shields

I have used loads of other primers before but they would just sink into my skin and become tacky, this one has a natural finish. You can also use this as a really good and handy setting spray as its not too watery. I would highly recommend this to anyone! especially beginners
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA

I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.

I use this every single morning to prime my face and to set my face! It is so so refreshing and long lasting so you don't have to worry about your makeup caking throughout the day or wearing away.I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good setting spray/primer!
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA

I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
leslie c.
leslie c.
layton Utah

LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
tshepi s.
tshepi s.

an amazing product. it acts as a primer and a finishing spray so you get your moneys worth. its also good for when you have used loads of powder and you look cakey and plasticy so it mellows everything down to a flat surface which is really cool. the price is pretty good too
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA

I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY

This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.