BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this setting spray, I feel like it makes my makeup settle and not look like a hot mess. It is so perfect and fresh, it literally feels like you are separating water on you face without making it feel yucky and sticky!
Emmanuel E.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.