Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD

This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Jesus A.
Jesus A.

This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.

Seriously sets your makeup beautifully and allows your makeup to sink into your skin and giving more of a natural glow :) definitely a must especially when your working long hour days or on a night out! It also feels really refreshing on the skin while moisturizing
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA

Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
although mac does test on animals... i still love this spray it makes eyeshadows look so much more pigmented and definitely make make up look more natural. i would not use this as a setting spray but to make your foundation and powder "combine" to not look "cakey"
KAREN A.
KAREN A.

Definitely the best primer could have tried the mac is perfectly controls the brightness of the face, making my makeup last much longer. I recommend it because I have about 3 years of use, is my best ally in case of going to a special event and of course everyday.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

A necessity for all makeup routines! Use before makeup, after makeup, or throughout the day for a boost of moisture. I like to use it right after applying makeup to melt and blend everything together seemlessly, and it keeps everything in place throughout the day!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pearland, TX

I've gone through several bottles of this. I'll use it to set my foundation, spray my brushes to blend my foundation, spray it on a makeup brush for a more intense eyeshadow or highlight, and I'll even use it to spray on my face when I just need to feel refreshed!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA

I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color💖💖 LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it😊 I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.