Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
April 11, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
July 6, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ
Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA
I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
June 26, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA
By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection 😛
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Aug. 9, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.