Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL

I love this product it is so multitasking. I use it to set and finish my face for the most part. If I don't feel like wetting my beauty blender I use it to dampen it. I also use it to make a powder eyeshadow more pigmented and get the most color payoff. I use it for everything and I love it!
Massiel D.
Massiel D.

This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Clara F.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA

LOVE! This was my first Mac purchase, and this spray really sets your makeup, and helps mine stay all day. Usually my makeup comes off after a few hours, but that's not the case with this spray. I love the finish this gives, and how easily it evenly deposits over your face when you spray it.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI

To put it simply, we have our good days and our bad days. Some days it works well, some days I end up looking like I bobbed for apples in a bucket of bacon grease. I probably won't end up purchasing this again, just because I like products I spend this much money on to work 100% of the time.
Nesha S.
Nesha S.
Phoenix, AZ

This product is the HOLY GRAIL of all setting sprays. Basically what it does is, when your finished with your makeup usually you have a powdery look after adding your setting powder. You then spray this to your face and omg you instantly get a skin finish look, beautiful matte look all day!
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA

Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

I had seen so many good reviews on this product and finally purchased one a couple of months ago and I am not mad! It really sets your makeup after applying. It makes it look better and more flawless in my opinion. I really love this stuff. If it were cheaper I'd have a whole stock of them.
Emma H.
Emma H.
England

Absolutely amazing product and worth the money! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and if you feel like you have applied too much makeup just spray this on your face and it makes the makeup melt together and you end up looking absolutely flawless! Been through 2 bottles and will keep using it!
Kierra Q.
Kierra Q.
Auburn, WA

I really love this product! Its great for setting my foundation but I even sometimes include it in my skincare routine because I have really dry skin and this really helps to hydrate it, I also use it with my metallic eyeshadows it gives it more of an intense look than if I used a dry brush
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.