BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite ride or die product ever! This is my holy grail. There are so many uses for this product. You can prime your face with it, set your makeup with it, spray it on your shadow brush to intensify your eyeshadow, or spray it on your face thru out the day as a burst of hydration. It is amazing and to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Mac. It is perfection in a spray bottle!
Leah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite go to products. It's really lightweight but effective.

This product is for all skin types. It really helps to set your make up into the skin especially powder make up.
I personally like to use it to intensify my shimmery shadows on my lid.
I would recommend this product.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh, what is there to say that hasn't been said about Fix+? This is an amazing finishing spray. Able to make any powders look like part of my face, and gives my face a much-needed dose of hydration after putting on my makeup. The perfect way to foil eyeshadows too, the spray makes it really convenient.
Kayla M.
Duncan, SC
I love this product! I use it as a primer before I apply my make up and as a setting spray when I am done with my look. I also use this on my make up brush if I am wanting to enhance the color of a foiled eyeshadow. The smell of the product is also nice. I would definitely repurchase.
MAC Fix+ is a staple in my freelance makeup kit due to it's many uses. You can spray it on a bare face before applying makeup to give it a little moisture, you can apply it after your makeup is done to remove the powdery look and set your face, and you can spray it on your makeup brushes before dipping in to eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation and color payoff. The only negative thing I have to say is it doesn't necessarily extend the life of the makeup, at least not as long as other makeup setting products. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jacey G.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly one of the best sprays I've ever owned at a great price. Fix plus is great for hydrating the skin before makeup application and also helps to adhere the foundation to your skin. It's also great to set your makeup and gives you such a radiant finish! It also works really well to intensify any eyeshadow. I've already been through four bottles! Amazing product and I'll continue to repurchase it
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oldy but a goody. I keep this in my tote for a pick me up all year round. I also use this after applying a full face of makeup on as a setting spray. Lastly I also use this on my eyeshadow brush in order to get a wet effect on my lids. I spray a little on the tip then dip it into my eyeshadow of preference and it looks amazing. There's many ways to use this. Should be a staple in any woman's life.
This is such a nice setting spray for my skin. I have normal/combination skin so when I'm done with my makeup I will spray this all over. It gives a nice airbrush finish. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I will just spray this on for a nice hydrating glow. I love it! 10/10 recommend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.