BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Tara H.
Tara H.
East Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray to lock in makeup. It comes out as a fine mist. It also works well to wet eyeshadows for a more intense color payoff. I use this throughout the day to refresh my makeup look, especially if anything looks cakey.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , AZ
Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI
My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL
I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA
I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.