Add a Photo

Photos (390)
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ

By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairfax, VA

I love makeup, but didn't own any mac products. This was the first mac product I bought. I love it. I enjoy the smell and how it can make you feel refreshed throughout the day. I use it to set makeup and for eyeshadows. I own the full size and have the travel size in my purse. LOVE!
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , Ca

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA

This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

MAC Fix + Skin Setting spray was my very first setting spray to try and actually own! After I apply my foundation, I spray MAC Fix + Skin setting spray all over my face and wait for it to dry. It does take some time to dry, but it's all worth it since my makeup is on point all day!
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA

You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.

The best part about the fix + spray is the amazing smell! It's so refreshing! When sprayed on the skin it feels so refreshing and leaves the skin looking flawless! There is really no dupe out there, I have tried tons of different finishing sprays and always like the Mac much better
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.