MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing for putting a finishing touch on your make up. Some people use it before applying foundation. I have also seen it used when applying eye shadow to give it more pigmentation. All in all it's an over all good spray.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
I don't necessarily use this to prime or prep my skin. I use this for making my eyeshadows more intense. I spray my brush with this product then dip into a metallic eyeshadow and it helps adhere to the lid and make it much more metallic.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Review for: Skin Spray
First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA
By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection πŸ˜›
delaney g.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Miami,Florida
This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
I don"t leave home without it. I use this on my combination skin to prep my face before applying makeup and to set it after powder. This is the only spray the melt the powder into your skin. Great mist sprayer. I will keep repurchasing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.