Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Honestly the product is amazing and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and helps make your makeup last a long time but it's just I don't support mac anymore because they test on animals and I no longer use their products or purchase them
Christian V.
Christian V.
Aug. 1, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga
Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Sept. 6, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
I don't have a lot of products from MAC, but this product is a must! So many different uses, from being a way to set your makeup to really making your highlight POP! It is a little pricey because it is high end. But worth it in my opinion!
Love this fix plus spray by Mac! I always finish off my makeup with this spray and it lasts my makeup for the whole day! Also, I love it for intensifying my eyeshadows and it's absolutely stunning. Definitely will keep buying this product!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA
July 18, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ
Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.