BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Manda R.
Mount Vernon , NY
Ironically I am probably one of the small crowd who does not think this spray is something so phenomenal! Easy to apply? of course. Anything really special? not really. I will admit that I like this spray to dampen my brushes when I want to use shimmers or just to enhance my eye colors.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
This product works very well i like to use it all the time before i put foundation for me it makes my makeup last longer on hot days and i use it to spray on my eyeshadow brush to give my shadows better pigment
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the mini version of this setting spray at Ulta to try it out. The spray is refreshing and does help to set my makeup and get rid of any cakey-ness when I put on too much powder or drying foundations. I don’t feel like it prolongs my makeup wear time but it’s a great refresher.
Amanda W.
Stowe, PA
There’s a lot of hype around this product. I’ve used it as a finishing spray and it was good. I used it as a base for powder foundation so that it wasn’t so powdery looking, and it ended up chunky. Could have been a bad mix of products, but i dunno... packaging and smell are A+ though!
Nadia F.
Topeka
This is what I and a lot of people use for foiled and shimmery shadows to make them more pigmented, but I don't like using some fix plus sprays because they put a film over the products but this from what ive seen doesn't put a major film over the shadow or pressed powder of any kind.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Who doesn't love Mac Fix +?! I currently have 2 bottles in my collection after stocking up from Ulta's sale. It have multiple uses and needs to be in everyone's makeup collection. The spray is a fine mist and settles powder beautifully. I highly recommend because it's a game changer!
Mia F.
Salem
Keeps my makeup on for hours and even days. Love the consistency, very light and airy. Definitely recommend to people of all skin types. Has a light smell that I find is calming and has a beautiful finish. When I use it as a primer, my skin feels so smooth and soft after it has dried!
Selina E.
Santa Fe
By far the best setting spray I have tried! Its not sticky and it goes on smooth. It lasts all day. Its a decent size bottle that lasts a good amount of time. I would use it everyday before applying makeup and after and it lasted me about a month. I definitely recommend this product!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this after hearing so many positive reviews on it and now I consider it an essential item in my daily routine. I use it for spritzing my beautyblender for applying and baking concealer and also to set my makeup. It has a nice refreshing feel when misted directly on the face!
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This makes a huge difference in how good my makeup looks and I will never stop buying it. It's refreshing to spritz on as a primer, but it's the best setting spray ever and that's primarily what I use it for. It makes everything blend and melt together for an airbrushed finish.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.