Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX

An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I did not understand the hype for this product until I tried it. It is honestly a multy purpose item and I think it's genius. I use it as a setting spray and to make eyeshadows more vibrant. I originally bought the sample size but now I only purchase the full size.
The first setting spray that I use, and till now is my favorite is the best product of MAC for me, i only have good things to say about this product, i recommended for everyone who wants a really good setting spray that doesn't feel heavy, just love to Mac for this
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD

This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Jesus A.
Jesus A.

This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY

I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.

Seriously sets your makeup beautifully and allows your makeup to sink into your skin and giving more of a natural glow :) definitely a must especially when your working long hour days or on a night out! It also feels really refreshing on the skin while moisturizing
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA

Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
although mac does test on animals... i still love this spray it makes eyeshadows look so much more pigmented and definitely make make up look more natural. i would not use this as a setting spray but to make your foundation and powder "combine" to not look "cakey"
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now