Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.

I love love love this spray! I have the cucumber scented one and it smells so amazing and relaxing! It's great to spray on your make up as a setting spray (makes everything look a little more natural) or just as a refresher spray! I will always have one of these handy ☺️
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

HOLY GRAIL!! If you don't have this.. Get it! Something that needs to be in your make up routine. Very long lasting. It's a little pricey but it keeps your make up in place and I love it. I need go buy another one. I would recommend to others. Leaves a refreshing finish!
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA

I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Kihei, HI

This has been the one beauty product I have used daily for the past 9 years. It sets my makeup and makes even drugstore brands last all day. Mix a spritz with loose pigments to get full coverage and lasting power, or just lightly spritz your face once makeup is complete.
Zoila V.
Zoila V.

This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA

This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Carina C.
Carina C.

Where to begin, so I use this before and after my makeup application, it helps to bring a bit moisture to my skin before I apply makeup and then also to set it at the end. I even use it on those tough hard to blend cream contours, it loosens the cream and helps it blend.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.