Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA

I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, Oh

I have tried SO many setting sprays and this is by far still my favorite, it's a great base before foundation, it's great to spray on your beauty blender to blend out your makeup and amazing to set your makeup after you're done. And it's only about 21$! And it lasts so long!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL

I love this product however I do not use it as a setting spray because my skin is oily! I use it for my eyeshadow brushes so that way the color comes out even brighter and more pigmented. I also use it for my highlight and my beauty blender to blend out liquid face products.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ciudad Guayana

This is best when you want to blend perfectly cream products, when you want to apply shadows and pigments to give even more power to the colors without leaving oily face. The only thing I consider bad is its price because it is a consumer product a lot and spent very quickly
leslie c.
leslie c.
layton Utah

LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA

I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ

LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.

My GO TO setting spray . I love this spray and use it for so many diff purposes. I prep my face with it, spray it on shadows when I've picked them up with my brush to bring out more pigment ( shimmer shadows ) , set my pale up with it . I just love this product. Amaaaazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.