Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Reema B.
Reema B.

It took me a very long time to take the plunge and purchase this product... And I have no idea why it took me so long. I wish I had listen sooner because this stuff really is great! This makes sure that your makeup smoothly blends together and nothing look too cakey. Love it!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA

It's a great makeup finishing spray - notice I didn't say setting spray. It's great to wet your beauty blender, help make shimmery eye shadows shine, or spray over your face when you finish your makeup to take away the cake face feeling and helps make it appear more flawless.
Diamante S.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA

Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI

I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Yessenia L.
Yessenia L.
Plano, TX

mac prime and prep fix is the bomb , i use this product on the daily. its good anytime of skin ! i have a combination of oily and dry and this product really helps when i wanna go full out glam. pros its awesome ! cons cant find any tbh , i would totally recommend to others !
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA

I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.