Add a Photo

Photos (545)
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI

My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dpo, AE

The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY

This is my most essential item when doing my makeup! Mac fix plus works as a great refreshing primer water or a setting spray to lock in your makeup and also is my favorite thing I use to refresh my makeup and make it look like I just put it on! This stuff truly is a must have
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY

Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Darian D.
Darian D.

Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Yessenia L.
Yessenia L.
Plano, TX

mac prime and prep fix is the bomb , i use this product on the daily. its good anytime of skin ! i have a combination of oily and dry and this product really helps when i wanna go full out glam. pros its awesome ! cons cant find any tbh , i would totally recommend to others !
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.