Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Mac Fix+ is my holy grail setting spray. It's so versatile and useful! I use it to prime and set my face and you can spritz it onto your eyeshadow brush to enhance the vibrancy of any eyeshadow. It has a beautiful dewy finish, and it keeps my makeup staying fresh all day!
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Zoila V.
Zoila V.

This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA

This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ

LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA

I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Kihei, HI

This has been the one beauty product I have used daily for the past 9 years. It sets my makeup and makes even drugstore brands last all day. Mix a spritz with loose pigments to get full coverage and lasting power, or just lightly spritz your face once makeup is complete.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.