Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Natalya S.
Natalya S.
North York , Ontario

I love this spray and I can't do my makeup without it. While it doesn't offer any sort of SPF or anything, it's great for summer to give a cooling spritz to the skin. It's also great for when you're trying to blend cream contour or if your face feels dry when applying makeup.
Reema B.
Reema B.

It took me a very long time to take the plunge and purchase this product... And I have no idea why it took me so long. I wish I had listen sooner because this stuff really is great! This makes sure that your makeup smoothly blends together and nothing look too cakey. Love it!
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA

I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI

I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
South Shields

I have used loads of other primers before but they would just sink into my skin and become tacky, this one has a natural finish. You can also use this as a really good and handy setting spray as its not too watery. I would highly recommend this to anyone! especially beginners
Diamante S.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA

Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Darian D.
Darian D.

Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.