BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Fix plus for wetting eyeshadow! The only issue I have is that it irritates my eye a little bit but I think that’s just my sensitive skin. It’s a great product to have in your arsenal. I’ll use it to set my makeup as well. I always run to the store to grab another when I’m getting low!
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Great make up spray! I use this with eye shadows to make them more pigmented. Also when I’m done with my make up to make it all melt together and look dewy and fresh.
Jay D.
East Haven, CT
I use this every time I do my make up and it’s amazing. It makes my pores disappear which is very helpful. It’s extremely easy to apply, and makes you feel refreshed. It’s a very natural look and somewhat of a matte finish. I would spend all of my money on this product because it’s so good!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
This is my HOLY GRAIL. I watch a lot of youtube beauty gurus, and at some point in time they will all talk about this product. It keeps my makeup on longer than any other setting spray I've used and doesn't have an overwhelming smell to it. I use it midday as a refresher as well. so many uses! I love it!
Brea B.
Harrogate
I use Mac fix+ as a setting spray after I have finished my makeup look. It works very well as far as holding my makeup into place all day long! It’s is very universal though, you can use it to wet an eyeshadow brush before using a glitter and it makes the color show up tremendously! This is a great product! Highly recommend!
Lauren R.
Smells sooo good. This setting spray has been a staple for over a decade. It feels refreshing and clean and will lock your make up in place. Definitely long lasting
Haley M.
Lima
I use this everyday. Before I apply my makeup and after my makeup is done. I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so. It's moisturizing and makes your makeup look like it's part of your skin instead of makeup. It gives you just the right amount of dewiness. It's perfect.
Gaylene D.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use this Setting spray for everything from wetting my brush to before make up application and again after sometimes I’ll use it for a pick me up after a long day!! Highly recommend!!!
Kirsten H.
Anderson
My absolute favorite. I use this before, during and after. Before it helps prep my face and add an extra layer for hydrating. During, I use it to help apply my face make up, and after I spray it to help keep everything in place. Its not the cheapest prep and prime spray, but its worth it.
Manda R.
Mount Vernon , NY
Ironically I am probably one of the small crowd who does not think this spray is something so phenomenal! Easy to apply? of course. Anything really special? not really. I will admit that I like this spray to dampen my brushes when I want to use shimmers or just to enhance my eye colors.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.