Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Aug. 19, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
July 17, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX
July 18, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
Aug. 28, 2016, noon
Review for: Skin Spray
I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA
June 2, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
June 26, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
LINDA R.
LINDA R.
I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA
July 18, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.