BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Karla G.
Karla G.
Miami,Florida
This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Jinnette M.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket, RI
I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Claremore , OK
You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
I don"t leave home without it. I use this on my combination skin to prep my face before applying makeup and to set it after powder. This is the only spray the melt the powder into your skin. Great mist sprayer. I will keep repurchasing.
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama
Review for: Skin Spray
I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
miami, FL
Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.