BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kristen Z.
This primer is a good base for your makeup. It is one of my favorites that I use. The mister on this bottle is one of the better ones that I have used. This primer also has a good smell.
Wandymar D.
I am in love with this setting spray use it before I do my makeup and after leaves my makeup looking flawless for hours!! Love it will repurchase it once it is all over I love it so much. Use it every single day!!!!!
Veronica G.
Baltimore, MD
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup
Anna G.
Firebaugh , CA
This is one of my favorites, I love the way my face feels when I spray this on my face. It feels really refreshing and it spells great as well! I believe it’s food for combination skin. I would defiantly buy it again
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
This product is a staple in my collection, I haven’t found a spray I like better. I am also loving the new scents! Works great as a setting spray or to wet my brushes for metallic shadows. Will continue to purchase.
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie, NY
I love Fix+ my makeup looks so good after I’ve sprayed this. I like the smell of it too. It doesn’t have that weird chemical scent like most setting sprays do. It gives me a subtle glow
Mallory B.
I love Fix +. It's the one thing that stays constant in my makeup bag. It offers a hydrating finish and leaves skin lookings its best. Cannot say enough great things about this product.
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I use this for so many purposes. To prime my skin, to wet my brushes, to set my makeup, to refresh my makeup and even when I'm not wearing any makeup! I love it and can't stop using it.
Jordan M.
Ladson, SC
I tend to use this before and after makeup application because it is so light, but works sooo well. It’s gotten me through 8 hour all you can eat crab legs in the middle of a super humid summer. Total game changer.
Jab.beauty7 B.
It's been my favorite for years now , but as i am recovering from my dry skin issue this product is just sitting in my drawer, if you have dry skin then this will be your best friend .
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.