MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga
Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Sept. 6, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA
July 18, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
angella s.
angella s.
I use this product when ever I do my make up. it's a life saver! it helps my make up stay on and last long. I usually spray it on my beauty blender sponge to help blender out my concealer. it makes it look flawless and help reduce creases.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
May 14, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.