BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Vilma S.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this
mi A.
On oily skin (my case) it adds extra sheen which is ok if you're going for a glossy makeup look, but on matte looks I do not really recommends using MAC prep+prime fix, except in winter maybe.
But it is extremely helpful if you are applying makeup on dry skin, as it will helps you to moisture your skin and saves the makeup from breaking. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Perla F.
fresno
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Rachael B.
This is an everyday must for me. I love love love this spray so much. Its super light and smells so darn good. It moisturizes my face for a long time. I use this to set each layer when I am doing my makeup and also at the end. I also spray this after I have applied my moisturizer on the days when I don't wear makeup. I have combination skin and it has helped regulate my skin. you get a lot of product for the price. I have had about four bottles over the past year and I will keep coming back to it.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
I use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to set my face after I finish my makeup. The MAC Fix + does a really good job at getting rid of the powdery look on your face. I want to put it out there that this isn't a setting spray to make your makeup last long. This is more for diminishing the powdery look and making your makeup look like skin. I also use this for my eyeshadow. When I want a more pigmented look, I spray my brush with Fix + and then go in with the color for a more intense look. looooveee it
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I bought a travel size version of this product to try it out before I purchase the full size, sine I heard some people with oily skin are not too much into it. I haven't tried to use it to set my make up yet, but I did spray it to refresh my face this morning, it felt VERY nice on my skin. As the day goes by, I haven't noticed my skin get any oilier either. The scent is also nice.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this if I feel like I need a boost of hydration. It is the perfect finish to makeup because it takes away the look of powder on my face. It's not a setting spray and it's never claimed to be but it refreshes you after all that makeup. I feel like it gives a dewy glow after. A good price and it doesn't really smell like anything yet pleasant in a way. The packaging is real nice and I like that if you turn the top you can essentially lock it. I recommend whole-heartedly. I will buy again.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA
You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.