Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , Ca

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA

This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

MAC Fix + Skin Setting spray was my very first setting spray to try and actually own! After I apply my foundation, I spray MAC Fix + Skin setting spray all over my face and wait for it to dry. It does take some time to dry, but it's all worth it since my makeup is on point all day!
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA

You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.

The best part about the fix + spray is the amazing smell! It's so refreshing! When sprayed on the skin it feels so refreshing and leaves the skin looking flawless! There is really no dupe out there, I have tried tons of different finishing sprays and always like the Mac much better
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA

This finishing spray definitely lives up to the hype. It's great for creating foiled eyeshadow looks and adding a dewy look when finishing your look. I have oily skin and this spray looks dewy without looking oily. I definitely recommend this spray to anyone considering purchasing!
Ash N.
Ash N.
Melbourne

This is a really good setting spray if you are looking for a nice dewy finish to your make up. It works really well with foundation and powder and sets your make up to last all day long. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated as well if you use a powder on top of your liquid foundation.
Sumintraa S.
Sumintraa S.
York, UK

Well I finically got this after people were raving about it and omg it's perfect for everything I only brought it a month ago and I have to buy a new one it's so light and makes my face not to cakey looking great for the summer loook! The bottle is perfect and cute too. So in love
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Honestly, I use to be very excited about this item, but have found that if you buy liquid glycerin, it works the same. You save about $15 when you buy glycerin alone; this product does assist when you have a powdery "look" on your face; you spray and it looks dewy or less powdery.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Caledonia, Ontario

This is really nice! I can use it to prime or/and set my face, and i can also use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented. I haven't used many setting sprays so I can't really say. Super easy to use as it sprays out evenly. I will most likely repurchase because of the versatility!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.