BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Abbey A.
Brandon, MS
My RIDE OR DIE!!! I literally use this on everything. I love using it to add some moisture to my face, or spray on my eyeshadow brush to make shimmers pop more!!
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I absolutely love this product for when I want to prep my skin before makeup and after I love how it sets my makeup in place giving me a soft glowing dewy finish
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mac fix plus has been a game changing product for me. Recently my skin has become dry and i could not set any of my makeup with powder because it would make me look so dry and 100 years old. I bought fix plus because I had heard of everyone saying it refreshes your makeup and takes away the powdery look and I love it! I spray it on my concealer brush when I apply my concealer under my eyes and it helps hydrate that area. I spray it on my face after all my powder products and it bringait back to life plus I use it to intensify my eyeshadows. Its just a great multi purpose product and that is why I love it!
Denise P.
Corona, CA
Even though it states prep and prime, I use to set my make up as well. Works well on brushes to extend eye shadow wear. Defense a multi purpose spray so that’s why 5 Stars.
ÔłŹÔłŹnatalie L.
New britain, CT
I use this to spray on a glitter to make it more pigmented . I put this to enhance my make up ! I use this before i put my make up on ! I use it for everything lol
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Cindy G.
Seaside , CA
You need this in your life, no really, you do.

If you are a makeup fanatic like myself, this will really make a difference in how your makeup sets.

I tend get really dry in the winter/ summer and absolutely hate having "cakey" makeup. I have tried other setting sprays and this one is in my top 3. The mist is so fine and delicate that it will not disrupt your makeup.

After setting my foundation my skin tends to look dry, and the texture becomes very noticeable.

Once I am finished, I apply this ALL over my face and give it a few minutes. Not only does it feel super refreshing on the skin. it just really sets into your makeup making it look fresh, and takes away the powder finish, making your makeup look like real skin.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 An absolute staple in any make up fanatics kit. This hydrating spray not only keeps the skin voice to rise and infused but also sets make up and place without becoming oily, or messing up your make up. Every now and then Mac cosmetics will  introduce a coconut scented version of this hydrating set spray, and of course it always sells out. MAC is simply an iconic brand with iconic products and fix plus is no exception. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin hydrated, set their make up with a lightweight product, or simply want their skin refreshed from time to time.  I have never run out of this product in the entire time that I have used it that's how often I purchase it highly recommend it
Elizabeth M.
I absolutely love these spray! One of my favorites I always come back to this one, I am not a huge fan of Mac but this is one of the only things I will purchase from them
Morgan L.
Ride or die product here. I think a lot of people get scared to use or purchase this product because of the cost. But do not get discouraged yet, you can use this product so many ways to make it worth the money.
You can spray this product on your beauty blender instead of dampening it with water. I prefer this way much more because I always seem to get the beauty blender too wet.

You can use this after your get all your powders on your face to get them to all set in together. You won't believe how instantly your face will look after spraying on this product.

You can use the product before you apply your make up as a prime. As well as after your whole face is done to set everything in.

You can spray this product on your eye brush before putting any eyeshadow on the brush to give even more pigmentation. And to achieve the super eye shimmer look this is what you need to do!!

This is one of my ride or die products!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.