Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (548)
Abby T.
Abby T.

I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC

This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.

For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA

I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, Md

I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Amy L.
Amy L.
Beltsville, MD

Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.