BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.
I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Hali H.
Hali H.
I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno
Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT
I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day. It's a must have in your makeup collection & it smells great.
Luz B.
Luz B.
I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.