Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ

LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL

A serious must have. I constantly stay in supply of this. There is seriously nothing like it. I've tried cheaper versions of this but nothing beats this. I spray this on my face and on my brushes before applying glittery pigments. It makes lower quality makeup look high end
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA

I really like using this to take the powdery finish away. I like how it make my makeup look blended and smooth. I have oily skin and I don't think the spray helps to keep my oil at bay but I don't think it make my skin look oily. The finish the spray gives is very natural.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso, IN

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, KY

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.