BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing product. It makes my makeup look flawless when I use it which is like all the time. Also you can use it to make eye shadows pop more. I don't know how I lived without this product. This is a must have. I don't like many of Mac products but this and the paintpot hit it out of the park!!!
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Erica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Wenni G.
I love this primer. It leaves your face very smooth and not greasy at all. I've recommend this to all my friends. I also use a little bit of sun screen under because my face is too sensitive and the sun burns my face but i will definitely buy this product again if i have too. With just a small amount on your face it'll be fully covered.
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I love this product- mostly because it can be used in a variety of ways. My two favorite ways are to spray on my foundation brush before applying to make application go on smoothly. The second is to remove that overly powdery look you can get at the end of applying your makeup. I'm looking forward to using it to intensify shadows as well. Overall a great product at a great price point -$23
yvette k.
Fife, WA
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Anita L.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not even kidding this is a gift sent down from heaven. I absolutely love this product. Pretty much every beauty youtube uses this setting spray/primer when doing their makeup which is actually what inspired me to start using it. It sets your face so well and makes your foundation look unstoppable throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product till the day I stop wearing makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.