Add a Photo

Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
May 26, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Palm coast , FL
Sept. 4, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC
I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Esha P.
Esha P.
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
July 19, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.