Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA

Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC

This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.

For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY

Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI

My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Amazing product. I use this to enhance my highlighter and my eye shadows and pigments. I also use this under my setting spray and it does an amazing job on making my foundation not look so cakey. There is not other product that ever compares to this it is so worth your money!!
Leah C.
Leah C.

This product is AMAZING!! It keeps your make up in place all day and it won't budge a bit, it's a little bit pricey but it's Defo worth it, I brought mine from the mac store in Westfield Stratford and I would Defo recommend this to other people planning on to buy this product.
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.