MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
Aug. 28, 2016, noon
Review for: Skin Spray
I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
LINDA R.
LINDA R.
I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA
June 2, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
June 26, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
July 17, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX
July 18, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Christian V.
Christian V.
Aug. 1, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.