Add a Photo

Photos (443)
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Needham, MA

This actually does do a nice job of combining all the layers of your makeup together into a beautiful finish. I have combination skin, and this worked great for me, however I usually use this and a setting spray on top. Bonus points for having a really nice scent. :)
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Leesburg , Fl

I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.

This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

Seems pricey but it really isn't since it will last you for months and that's that I usually do four sprays on my face before applying make up. Love the smell and I really like how it smooths out my face before putting on my make up, I love this and use it everyday ☺
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Puja P.
Puja P.

I have been through so many of these! You can use this to make your eyeshadow more prominent! You can use this to help blend out cream products! You can use it to refresh your face when needed or before applying makeup! It smells pretty good too! I love this so much.
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS

I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.