Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Abby L.
Abby L.
Needham, MA

This actually does do a nice job of combining all the layers of your makeup together into a beautiful finish. I have combination skin, and this worked great for me, however I usually use this and a setting spray on top. Bonus points for having a really nice scent. :)
Soraya L.
Soraya L.
Riverdale, CA

Love this product, it's my favorite setting spray at the moment. It makes my make up last all day, I'm somewhat oily but this isn't a problem for my face. It doesn't leave your face so dewy. I highly recommend this product to whoever wants to try a new setting spray.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Orlando, FL

I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

Seems pricey but it really isn't since it will last you for months and that's that I usually do four sprays on my face before applying make up. Love the smell and I really like how it smooths out my face before putting on my make up, I love this and use it everyday ☺
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Kim M.
Kim M.

Love this spray!!!❤️❤️❤️ I use this to set my foundation and powder give you a dewy look which I love ! I also use this spray for metallic glittery and pigment eyeshadows brings the color out more and make them look very pretty must have in your makeup collection!!❤️
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS

I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ

This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.