Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA

This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
I love mac fix+! Only a couple of pumps needed for a fully set face. I have combined skin and I feel like it dries quite stiff, but then that feeling goes away. I have not tried it as a primer because I use the smashbox primer. Very happy with this product, not to pricey either!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Forest Hills, NY

This setting spray truly locks all your makeup in place. It also leaves almost an airbrushed finish on the face, refining all the areas that might look a little cakey. A couple of spritzes melds all the layers of makeup into the face. Hint: use the spray before applying mascara!
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, Md

I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Leia W.
Leia W.
Calgary

I searched forever for something that helped diminish the look of too much powder on my face and this does just that!! After I contour with powder I spray my face with this and then go over it with a damp beauty blender which gives a super airbrushed look without looking cakey!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA

I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Abby T.
Abby T.

I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC

This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Toya D.
Toya D.

This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.