BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Monica W.
This is my favorite setting spray. It is affordable and works perfectly for my skin type. It is long lasting and leaves my face with a matte finish which works perfectly for me. The only thing that I am not a fan of is the smell simply because it irritates my lips but that's a personal issue.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t tell you how many bottles of Fix+ I go through! I use it before i put my make up on, to set my makeup and to refresh my face during the day. I just bought the mini scented Snowball kit that has 3 travel size bottles. It leaves my face feel fresh and hydrated. When I use it after wearing powder foundation, you would not be able to tell!
Gladys B.
I think certain setting sprays work best for certain make up products. I do love this product and it's light smell of is phenomenal. When using it with Mac products I noticed that it definitely makes it all pop.. where as when I use it with other stuff the effect is different. Still love it though
Janeigne N.
I really do enjoy this product it’s serves so many purposes ! Makes my eyeshadows pop when I want them more pigmented takes away a powdery look away from my skin really makes the powder sink into my skin super nice!
Maria c.
connersville
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
Mayya I.
Moscow
Yaaas!! That famous Mac product)) honestly, in love with him)) he fixed all)) if you had matte foundation, you can use this product instead powder)) there’s a lot of colors. A lot of product. And if you want to put it in bag, don’t worry, he will never opening without your help)) I think that this is best fix product ever!!
Nicky G.
Arlington, VA
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! Must set your makeup with a setting spray and it works amazingly with the pigments. It makes all your makeup melt together for that perfect finish
Stephanie L.
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! The mist is perfectly fine so it's not too much spray falling on your face at once. It dries down pretty fast and definitely helps keep my makeup in place all day. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell like other setting sprays. I love the lock action lid it has.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This product has two uses for me- it primes my face, and it’s wonderful to spray on your eyeshadow brush before applying because it makes the pigment really pop. It is alittle pricey but since it does more than just prime, I think it’s worth it. My eyeshadow doesn’t budge when I combine it with this.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love this stuff! I have purchased it over and over again! This melts my makeup together perfectly and I struggle to reach for other setting sprays. I use this to amp up my shadows as well of course and it works like a dream. Overall, this product is a must have in ever makeup lovers collection!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.