Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY

This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL

A serious must have. I constantly stay in supply of this. There is seriously nothing like it. I've tried cheaper versions of this but nothing beats this. I spray this on my face and on my brushes before applying glittery pigments. It makes lower quality makeup look high end
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

Love this stuff! I use it to intensify Eyeshadows and set makeup. The nozzle on the bottle is great and disperses product in a way that allows even application. The smell is very subtle and pleasing. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to step up their makeup game!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ

LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso, IN

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA

I really like using this to take the powdery finish away. I like how it make my makeup look blended and smooth. I have oily skin and I don't think the spray helps to keep my oil at bay but I don't think it make my skin look oily. The finish the spray gives is very natural.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.