Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
cindy v.
cindy v.
Salt Lake City, UT

i love this to set my makeup works amazing and the price is great i love it and would recommend this to friends and family u wont regret this item leaves ur makeup looking amazing good on oily skin and i will continue to purchase this item again i give this item 5 stars
Karina H.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA

OMG THIS IS THE BEST SPRAY EVER !!!!! My skin is dry and oily and this feels so good in my face & ive had this spray for months now and I still have some it will last you !! I'm sure to buy another one when I run out cuz honestly it's the best spray you'll ever ever use
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Paramount, Ca

This is definitely one of my favorite products ever. I have normal skin, and I spray this before foundation and after. it gives my skin a nice glow, without looking oily. It also helps my face look less powdery. If you have dry or normal skin, I definitely recommend it!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

Absolutely wonderful to spray on before foundation to give the foundation more of a dewy satin finish. Thins out thick product. My absolute favorite way to use it is to spritz on my brush when applying eye shadow to give a wonderful metallic finish. Makes the colors POP
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ

This is great for the summer, I received a sample at Nordstrom and use it for days and nights when I need heavy duty staying power. It's not expensive, it's a great product and would probably buy it if MAC were better on my pores. The small bottle has lasted me forever.
Emmeshia R.
Emmeshia R.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can not do my make up without it! It smells so nice and it is so light weight. I will honestly never go without it in my makeup bag again. It sets my make up perfectly and gives a light dewy finish. It is also quite moisturizing. Very good purchase!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN

I love MAC Prep and Prime Fix. This is a fantastic product that really sets your makeup. It smells good and it makes my makeup last the whole day. I love MAC products in general and feel they give me great results. This is a product I will continue buying in the future.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME!!! MAKES YOU FEEL SO REFRESHED, SETS THE MAKEUP VERY WELL. DOESNT SMEAR ANYTHING. ITS EASY TO SPRAY, HAS A LOCK MECHANISM SO THAT IT WONT LEAK. IT HAS OTHER USES NOT JUST FOR SETTING SPRAY. I BUY THIS ABOUT EVERY 2 MONTHS. 10 STARS!
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL

This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.