BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Nikki D.
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda Z.
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Bailey H.
This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY
I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.