BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Honestly the product is amazing and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and helps make your makeup last a long time but it's just I don't support mac anymore because they test on animals and I no longer use their products or purchase them
Christian V.
Christian V.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
angella s.
angella s.
I use this product when ever I do my make up. it's a life saver! it helps my make up stay on and last long. I usually spray it on my beauty blender sponge to help blender out my concealer. it makes it look flawless and help reduce creases.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ
Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.