Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The best makeup refresher and finishing spray! So refreshing and cooling! I love spraying my brush before pigments to make my eye shadows pop! I love spraying my makeup when it's complete with this to ensure my makeup looks smooth and glowing !
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
June 4, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
stacey p.
stacey p.
Elgin, IL
I LOVE IT!! Its amazing and great to blend your foundation. Also to make your highlight pop even more and great for eye shadows to make them more pigmented. The only thing its not a setting spray witch doesn't keep your makeup in place all day.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
I've heard wonderful things about this product so I finally purchased it and I am loving it I used it to prime my face also spray on my brushes to make my Shadows more pigmented and also after I'm done with my makeup so it can blend flawlessly
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Canton, MI
This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
Aug. 2, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
May 26, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.