MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC
I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Esha P.
Esha P.
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Aug. 19, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
July 19, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX
July 18, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
July 17, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.