Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX

Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA

This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Forest Hills, NY

This setting spray truly locks all your makeup in place. It also leaves almost an airbrushed finish on the face, refining all the areas that might look a little cakey. A couple of spritzes melds all the layers of makeup into the face. Hint: use the spray before applying mascara!
Mirna O.
Mirna O.

This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

This is great and refreshing! I use it to refresh my face, as a spray before applying makeup. I spray my brush and/or beauty blender with this to blend my foundation out. I also spray my brush for eyeshadow and highlight with this to intensify the pigment and make it really pop.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA

I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA

Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.