BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Claremore , OK
You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR
OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but‚ėĚūüŹŅ its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami , FL
Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA
MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Tara H.
Tara H.
East Wenatchee, WA
Love this setting spray to lock in makeup. It comes out as a fine mist. It also works well to wet eyeshadows for a more intense color payoff. I use this throughout the day to refresh my makeup look, especially if anything looks cakey.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oakville, CT
I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.