Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA

I don't have this spray but my sister does and she let me borrow it for graduation and prom and i loved this spray it didn't let my makeup get all runny and cakey it made it perfect i was sweating at prom and when i got out my face still looked like when i got to prom i love this spray
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA

Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA

This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Anna C.
Anna C.

OKER. You need this! It keeps my makeup on with moisturizing all day! Any shimmer or shiny product you have on, it intensifies it. I will spray this on my brush before I apply my eyeshadow to the brush. Then when I apply it to my eye lid, the color pops right out at you. It's so good!!
Karina S.
Karina S.

I absolutely love Mac Fix +. I like how you can spray it on an eyeshadow brush to help intensify the pigment. If you want your highlight to be like Amrezy, this is your best friend. Your highlight will be popping!!! I like spraying it before and after I do my makeup. It's a must have!
This is such a nice setting spray for my skin. I have normal/combination skin so when I'm done with my makeup I will spray this all over. It gives a nice airbrush finish. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I will just spray this on for a nice hydrating glow. I love it! 10/10 recommend
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.

I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN

I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.