BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Raquel F.
Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Jessica S.
Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Fatima N.
Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Sarah D.
I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Nadia E.
You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
Jessika S.
This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Amanda Z.
I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Nikki D.
I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.