Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond, TX

Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton

I love this product. It sets my makeup and doesn't budge for the entire day. I also like using this product to intensify my shimmery shadows. I will spray fix + on my brush and it makes my shadows extra pigmented. I love this product because it is multipurpose. highly recommend.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA

This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
I love mac fix+! Only a couple of pumps needed for a fully set face. I have combined skin and I feel like it dries quite stiff, but then that feeling goes away. I have not tried it as a primer because I use the smashbox primer. Very happy with this product, not to pricey either!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Forest Hills, NY

This setting spray truly locks all your makeup in place. It also leaves almost an airbrushed finish on the face, refining all the areas that might look a little cakey. A couple of spritzes melds all the layers of makeup into the face. Hint: use the spray before applying mascara!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA

Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.