Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA

I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA

I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY

i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD

I love fix plus! I use it to prime my face, set my face, and even wet shadows and pigments if they need that little extra boost. It's a great value and the spritzer on it is mind blowing. It's really great and I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca

Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN

This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.