Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Liverpool, England

This is great for the summer or if reapplying make up to stop it looking cakey. It's pretty cheap compared to similar products and has basic, clean packaging. I do often repurchase but have found you often can't use the last few sprays as they don't cover evenly anymore.
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA

I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ

LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

HOLY GRAIL!! If you don't have this.. Get it! Something that needs to be in your make up routine. Very long lasting. It's a little pricey but it keeps your make up in place and I love it. I need go buy another one. I would recommend to others. Leaves a refreshing finish!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Alana L.
Alana L.

Honestly so amazing!! Stops my makeup from looking like it's covered in powder and looking cakey! Seriously don't know what I'd do without this in my makeup it's so amazing! Would recommend to anyone and I've bought my friends it for birthday presents and they love also!
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA

This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.

This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
cindy v.
cindy v.
Salt Lake City, UT

i love this to set my makeup works amazing and the price is great i love it and would recommend this to friends and family u wont regret this item leaves ur makeup looking amazing good on oily skin and i will continue to purchase this item again i give this item 5 stars
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.