BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
This is my go to setting spray. It not only smells delicious but it keeps my makeup in place all day while also intensifying my eyeshadows and highlighters. I recommend this and it lasts a long time.
anacecy G.
With me this one has work very well since i have an oily face my makeup doesn’t last long so i have to retouch all the time but with this it has decreased a lot because it sets it! It is a good one!
Rachael D.
Goose Creek, SC
Feels great on. Because it has aloe, if you put it in the fridge it feels amazing on your skin when it’s a hot summer day. Helps my makeup last throughout the day even in the South Carolina humidity.
Savannah S.
This product is a better prep spray then a long last setting spray. It’s great for spraying eye shadows to add pigment. easy to use and would recommend as a prep spay and I would defiantly buy again!
Kate M.
This spray is so universal with prepping your face, setting your face and also for making shadows pop with pigment! I absolutely love this product it is so amazing and the smell is really nice too!
Lindsey W.
Knoxville, TN
I swear by this stuff. Not only does it smell amazing, it gives your face an overall glow, and keeps your makeup set all day. I also love to spray it on eyeshadow brushes to give it more of a shimmer.
Jennifer M.
The only setting spray you will ever need. Use it to set foundation, and amp up glitter eyeshadows or pigments. Smells amazing and last so long! The Mist is super fine and won’t disturb your makeup
Deborah K.
West Columbia
I love this setting spray! The scent is so lovely. The spray, when it comes out, is so even. It doesn't mess my makeup up. It actually does what it's supposed to. My makeup looks flawless all day.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
This is a great product. I enjoy using it to foil my glitter or shimmery eye shadows so that they stay on my lid longer, as well as using it to set my makeup. It is simple and clean. It works amazingly.
Tina M.
West Point, NY
I can’t even start my day without this. Cool and refreshing every single time! I never get tired of wearing it and my makeup looks flawless after I’ve finished and topped it with this! Must have!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.