BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
LINDA R.
LINDA R.
I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Review for: Skin Spray
Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Love this fix plus spray by Mac! I always finish off my makeup with this spray and it lasts my makeup for the whole day! Also, I love it for intensifying my eyeshadows and it's absolutely stunning. Definitely will keep buying this product!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL
I don't have a lot of products from MAC, but this product is a must! So many different uses, from being a way to set your makeup to really making your highlight POP! It is a little pricey because it is high end. But worth it in my opinion!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.