Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA
July 2, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 25, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Shirah L.
Shirah L.
Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami
me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.