Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Beltsville, MD

Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI

My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY

Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Darian D.
Darian D.

Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

I love this spray! I use it before and after make up application. I use it before to help prime and add freshness to my skin. I also like to use it after wards to help set my makeup. Occasionally I use it throughout the day to help freshen up my face and makeup. It's so nice!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.