BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Esha P.
Esha P.
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
Review for: Skin Spray
You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC
I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.