BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Kimberly B.
Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
This is must have for me..I use it when I finish my makeup but before my setting spray..it evens everything out and eliminates the cakey powdery look..it smoothes everything out and makes the skin look flawless..I let it dry a couple minutes and then apply my setting spray..I will continue to repurchase this and highly recommended it to others
Kenz
There's so many reviews I can do on Mac yeah I chose this prep and prime because I've used it a few times it doesn't hide my pores as well as I hope it would but it does hide them a little bit it for a spray was pretty long lasting except for my very dark black or shade to my cut crease eyeshadow was a little bit faded into a gray color I use the naked urban decay one original pallet and I use the color creep and that really faded down into a very gunmetal color which I wasn't too stoked about. At Sephora my step mom and I were told that it can also be used as a setting spray which I definitely don't suggest because it did not last very long with the setting spray and it worked a lot better as a primer
Gigi A.
Ladies, you NEED this product in your life!!! It is NOT marketed as a setting spray. It is more of a refreshing spray and if you find yourself looking a little cakey or powdery spray some of this on your face and it just helps the powders melt into your foundation and concealer. It leaves a beautiful semi dewy finish. It smells so good and it is very multi-purposeful. I use it to refresh my face, to wet my brush when using pigment or glitter eyeshadows, I use it to make my highlight brighter. Its just an all around great universal product.
Krista P.
This stuff is GOLD. So, does anyone have problems with getting enough pigment or payoff from their eyeshadows? Well, this product saves your life. I have wet my brushes with water and a couple other sprays from some top brands, but nothing is like this stuff. One little spritz can take your awesome gold in the pan and okay on the eye, to WA-BAM on the eye. It intensifies and sets anything it touches, and I use it as a setting spray and sometimes priming spray too! It's a wonderful product and I love it. You can buy a smaller bottle too, if you want to try it without breaking the bank!!!
Melanie Jane D.
Santa Ana, CA
There is no reason you shouldn't own Fix + if you're even slightly into makeup! If you're not ready to commit, they also have an adorable travel size version to get you started. There are so many uses to Fix + and despite all the other setting and/or primer sprays on the market, Fix + still holds its own after all these years.Top 5 Uses:- Priming Your Face Before Makeup Application- Setting & Sealing Your Makeup- Removing Excess Powder On The Skin- Refreshing You Face Throughout The Day- Wetting Your Eyeshadows To Make Them More Pigmented
Dev E.
Malvern, PA
This is the one product that will never leave my side! I use the larger size one at home and even bring the mini size around in my bag with me throughout the day. Applying it before I apply my makeup allows for an amazing prime and once my make up is applied a few spritzes keeps my makeup looking fresh. Typically I reapply the spray once or twice if I am out, and my make up will literally stay flawless! An extra little trick is using this on eyeshadows that are loose powders, spraying a little of this onto the loose eyeshadow creates a beautiful pigmented look, perfect for lining the eye or a more bold look!
Olga Janeth O.
This is the number one, go to, must have, holy grails of face primers, and also setting spray, it makes your skin look glowy and blended to the makeup, and holds it for a really long time, I really recommend this product, you can also use it to apply shimmery eye shadows to prevent fall out and give them a metallic finish, I love this stuff ūüėć
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It is hands down my favorite primer/setting spray. I also like to use it to apply Eye shadow. It helps give the color more pigment and attach to the eye. It also smells so good as well! My face always feels so dewy and refreshed after I use it! It gives my face a very vibrant look. I love to use it after I wash my face and put my lotion on. Sometimes I like to wear just this product. But other times, I will apply my foundation and use it again after my full face is done as a setting spray. I recommend this product 10/10. I
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
5++++++ stars! Why did I sleep on this product for so long? My biggest regret in life so far. OK, dramatic but seriously, it is amazing. Takes down the powdery look after I've applied foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight. That's a lot of powder to combat and it does it beautifully. Gives a natural satin look to my skin. I drench myself so my only drawback I can think of is the product is going pretty fast. Already bought a back up though, and will 100% buy another after that.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.