Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is by far the best thing ever!!! I have gone through so many of these it leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Definitely makes your makeup your last and its very refreshing...I love using this after I have applied my makeup and want to wake my face back up so it doesn't look flat and more dewy!!!
Zinab B.
Zinab B.

I love this to prime and set my face it's so refreshing and I also love using this on products that don't have much pigmentation because this brings it out. My only problem is the spray top. I feel like I waste a lot of product on the air and not on my face it doesn't spray evenly which I dislike.
Emily J.
Emily J.

Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Suze B.
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL

I have been using this since its inception. I love the smell, the feel, and how great my makeup looks after a few spritzes. The spray bottle is easy to operate and locks in place so it won't leak. There is also a travel friendly version for ~ $10 or to try it out. Best for combination to dry skin.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX

Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne, Ca

This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Melannis C.
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA

This Mac setting spray is a lil expensive but is worth it for people that have oily skin ur make up would not get on nobody it set for that I guarantee u that they sale different ones at other drugstores but they won't work the same I like this one because ur make up stays n doesn't go anywhere .
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury

If you want your makeup to stay all day or if you have pily skin like mine, this prep really works and it blind your makeup very smoothly and you will not be désappointée. And there actually a lot in the bottle so if you are like me and want your product to last longer that product got your back.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.