Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabethport, NJ
This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY
If y'all ain't got this, you need it! Gives your face a refreshing feeling after putting all that makeup on. If your makeup looks a little cakey, just spray this and it makes it all "come together". This is an everyday staple in my makeup routine.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
July 16, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Karima F.
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I love this stuff. Whether I put it on before or after my makeup, my makeup looks so good! It makes my makeup look a little dewy and glowy omg I love it. I think if you have oily skin it may make you look a little shiny, and the price is so high!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
shawn T.
shawn T.
This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.