BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
Karla G.
Karla G.
Miami,Florida
This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA
By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection ūüėõ
delaney g.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Jinnette M.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket , RI
I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.