BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jeana P.
I love this as a setting spray and it also makes your shimmers and metallic covers pop more. It doesn’t really have a finish and it didn’t do anything as far as pore wise but it does hydrate your skin.
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
Always perfect. One of the originals and will always be a favorite of mine. Use it to set the face. Spritz and eyeshadow brush to make an eyeshadow pop more, all sorts of awesome things this works for.
Sarah G.
My all time favorite setting spray. It’s great before makeup and after. It takes the powdery look away. It help makeup lady through out the day. Has a locking lid so it won’t spray in your bag. Love it
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Love Prep+Prime spray . You can use it as a primer, to wet your brushes, and as a finishing spray to set your make up. It’s one of my beauty crushes . It’s so easy to use and your skin feels so fresh .
Adina H.
spring valley
Awesome product can be used to spray on makeup brush to make your eyeshadow extra pigmented, or as a primer or setting spray. So refreshing and delicious! Will for sure repurchase this amazing product.
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I use this daily for so many purposes! Need your metallic shadow to pop? Fix +. Need your powders to melt into the skin? Fix +. Prep or set? Fix +. Must have product!
Jada B.
Pottstown, PA
This is honestly a classic. I would use this to set my face. And it made everything so smooth and look less dry. Since I have dry skin and every foundation I use has to be set, a good spray is a necessity.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I spray this before I put on my makeup and after I’m done with my makeup. Definitely one of my favorite sprays, MAC has never let me down when it comes to priming/setting spray. I would purchase again.
Angelique Y.
Orlando, FL
I started using this because everyone references it to enhance eyeshadows and it does that but its also great at letting the powder on your face sink into your skin.
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
This is my top setting spray. I can't be without it. It sets my makeup without making me feel dry. It also melts my products together so nicely and the spray itself is just so light and fresh feeling.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.