BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Monica T.
Love this product. A MAC stylist used it on me once and I didn't even know Fix spray was a thing before then! I feel like it gives longer life to my makeup through out the day. It will leave your face looking dewy, if that isn't a look you like or if it's summer time, you'll want to cover up shine.
Marisela L.
Saginaw, MI
By far my go to setting spray. I have only skin and this product helps keep my face from getting too oily. My makeup also last longer when this product is used. Good for those hot summer days!
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Literally bottle holy water... makes makeup stay all day! Not to mention that this product never ends! So glad I made the decision to buy the mini because it would have taken around 5 years of everyday wear to finish it! I use it everyday and have barely made a dent in the 1 oz of product! Thankyou MAC!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
This is always a must in my makeup bag. I don’t think I have stopped using this product since I first bought it when I was a teenager!! I love the way it feels on the skin and you can use it for so many other things. Foiling eyeshadow..also using it as a setting spray for the end of your makeup routine.
Vanessa A.
Loma Linda, CA
This primer is fantastic! It smells so good and feels so fresh when I spray it on! It is great for making your face look more natural after applying a finishing powder.
li s.
Metairie, LA
السلام عليكم .. اخباركم ؟ ان شاء الله بخير
ريفيو اليوم عن فكس بلس من ماك اني ما ادري كيف جنت عايشه بدونه صراحه غير كل مكياجي و الفاونديشون صار احلى وفرق . طبعا انا ما اعرف هو اصلا اشنو اتوقع تونر و الاغلب انه ماء مع جلسرين له ريحه خفيفه منعشه كانه عشبالعلبه احلى شي بي حلوه و تقدرين تقفلينه بسهوله .
!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Love love love it! I use it to intensify my eyeshadows..use it to refresh my makeup and feel hydrated..use it to set my makeup and get rid of the powdery look! Love it!
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I love this setting spray! Although I haven’t tried many, this one is very good! It is long lasting, and dewy, it is a pretty good price, but it runs out quickly. It is for all skin types. I will def buy it again!
Raven F.
Clyde, TX
I adore this product! I’ll spritz some on my face after priming to give my face a little refresher and use it over my makeup when I want a dewy finish. Smells amazing too
Brittany I.
I keep a bottle of this at all times. It is a pretty good setting spray. A bottle lasts a very long time as well. Not my absolute favorite but definitely in the top 3.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.