Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.

The best part about the fix + spray is the amazing smell! It's so refreshing! When sprayed on the skin it feels so refreshing and leaves the skin looking flawless! There is really no dupe out there, I have tried tons of different finishing sprays and always like the Mac much better
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN

Fix plus is definitely a cult classic! And for good reason! It refreshes the face, and provides a natural look to your makeup! My one gripe about it is that it doesn't necessarily prolong your makeup. That would be more of an Urban Decay All Nighter. But overall, I would recommend!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA

This finishing spray definitely lives up to the hype. It's great for creating foiled eyeshadow looks and adding a dewy look when finishing your look. I have oily skin and this spray looks dewy without looking oily. I definitely recommend this spray to anyone considering purchasing!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA

I love this product so much, and the price isn't bad for a high end product. It works amazing at making my makeup look natural and dewy. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or powdery. I use it before to prime and after to set. I also use it to refresh my skin throughout the day.
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA

This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA

You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.

It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

My second go-to besides urban decay's all night setting spray. This spray keeps your masterpiece in place and with a spritzer bottle it's so easy to apply. The spray is lightweight in formula and I recommend for anyone who enjoys having a setting spray at the end of their routine.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

The only setting spray I use. Lasts all day and does sprays out evenly easy to apply and refreshing. I use it on my brushes when I want to get more product on my brush. Makes my face flawless without feeling or making my foundation cake up. Keeps my skin hydrated. Highly recommend
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.