Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Sameen L.
Sameen L.

This is a good finishing spray or a spray to give you a Dewey look. I love to use this for when I have loose pigments to get the pigment to really stay. This is not a spray to help your makeup last longer but I think it is a good spray if you're a makeup lover and add to your collection :)
V Chor P.
V Chor P.

Such a must have!!! I love how it's very versatile!!! Great, for combination skins. It does gives you a dewy finish. You can use it as a skin refresher, to foil eye shadows, gives a pop to it, or a finisher for non cake face! I recommend everyone to have this product, in their makeup kit.
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Olathe, KS

I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Bryanna E.
Bryanna E.
Sylmar, CA

Love love love this product, it's so versatile and can be used for almost anything with makeup. I love it for a dewy look, it works well with making glittery eyeshadow stand out, and I love to us it for cream or dry mascara to make it more creamy and usable. It's just a must have product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Big Stone Gap, Va

This product needs to be on every woman's vanity no joke. If you want your makeup to look the best it's ever looked, then buy fix +. There is no other like it!! I wish the bottle was a little bigger but no matter what size, I will always use this product!!! It makes my face look amazing!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Duluth, MN

Oh my goodness where do I begin with fix + it is one of the bet products I have ever used. I didn't believe the hype at first. I finally decided to buy it. I love using it for refreshing your makeup or if you spray it on a make up brush with a foiled shadow it makes it go on so pigmented!
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Chino, CA

Ugh where can I start this setting spray is absolutely amazing. I love it so much and it's amazing because I'm very picky on my setting sprays. If your having a really bad foundation day by dry skin or anything it would work perfect I would recommend it for everyone also very affordable!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.