Add a Photo

Photos (594)
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Katarzyna B.
Katarzyna B.
July 30, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on after I apply my primer and also directly onto my Beautyblender to apply foundation and my skin loves it. Makeup seems to last longer and if makes my skin feel refreshed. Also, the large bottle lasts a long time. One of my favorites.
Sterling P.
Sterling P.
Great to use over and under makeup to prep skin and create a base for makeup and then add a finishing mist. My favorite way to use this product is to spray on dry areas after my makeup is on to help with dry patches yet still keep my makeup in tact.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ
Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Mieka J.
Mieka J.
July 25, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Lena K.
Lena K.
Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Karima F.
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.