Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA

This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
Dania, FL

All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.

I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA

I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this setting spray. I literally use it everyday that I wear makeup. It helps set and keep a consistent look of my skin. It helps with longevity. It initially gives you a wet feel but I fan myself so it can dry. I would buy it again if I ran out and it was on sale.
Hania W.
Hania W.

I use this spray religiously on my face to be honest. It is one of the greatest sprays and has so many different uses. For starters it can be used to prime and set makeup, create more pigment for different products, revive a dried out product, and so much more. WORTH IT.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

This is wonderful - it's not as expensive as Urban Decay, but works about as well. If you want to splurge a little bit for something refreshing that will help your makeup last a long time, I do suggest this product. It also does not have a weird scent to it like some do.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

I can't live without this spray! It gives my face moisture and really adheres to my foundation. After application it settles all of the powders on my face and makes my makeup look like skin. I also use it to wet highlighters and eye shadows to really enhance the pigment.
S D.
S D.

This product has become a staple in my makeup routine. It works great as a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my makeup blend together and give it a flawless look. I even use it throughout the day as a pick me up for my skin when my face is feeling dehydrated.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.