Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ

By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Ware Shoals, SC

I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.