Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ

I can not live with out this product. I literally drench my face after makeup application (before eyeliner and mascara) and let it sink in. This helps the wear of my makeup and smooth/blend powders to perfection. I even carry a mini version in my makeup bag to freshen up my face throughout the day.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Woodlake , CA

This is my favorite setting spray ever! I use it everyday because it works with any Finish of foundation. If you want a matte look, it will keep your foundation matte. If you want a silky finish, it will keep it that way. It works well any way! I also started using it to foil my eyeshadow pigments.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle , AR

This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Jahzeel D.
Jahzeel D.

For me it is the best as everything from MAC, I love it, but it has not failed me or one of the times I've applied, this is rather a complement to everything you put before, as the controlling brightness or some prebase, this is the finishing touch to your makeup and helps wonderfully last all day.
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA

This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is by far the best thing ever!!! I have gone through so many of these it leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Definitely makes your makeup your last and its very refreshing...I love using this after I have applied my makeup and want to wake my face back up so it doesn't look flat and more dewy!!!
Zinab B.
Zinab B.

I love this to prime and set my face it's so refreshing and I also love using this on products that don't have much pigmentation because this brings it out. My only problem is the spray top. I feel like I waste a lot of product on the air and not on my face it doesn't spray evenly which I dislike.
Emily J.
Emily J.

Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.