BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
I just LOVE this! The most perfect setting spray out there, for dry faced girls like myself. This has almost become an addiction, I love the feeling of this spray and I keep it in my bag for touch ups during the day. So simple and so fresh. It does an excellent job making the powder just melt in beautifully. No powdery look at all. I love the lock on the spray, you don't have to worry of it leaking out in your bag. And the size of this allows you to bring it on board airplanes, which I often do, to give extra moisture to my face, The air inside planes is always so dry. Fab price also, for me a bottle lasts around 5-6 months, making it well worth the money.
Vika R.
I'll be honest, I'm still trying to figure out the numerous ways to use this product. Not because it's bad, but because there are so many ways to use it! I usually use it as a primer spray and sometimes as a setting spray, if it's not too hot outside. Technically speaking, this isn't meant to be used as a setting spray, although some people do use it for that purpose. It's also fantastic for getting more pigmentation out of powder. Think brighter eyeshadow! Just dip your makeup brush into the shadow, spray a spritz on the brush, and voila! Your eyeshadow is pigmented times 10!
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this product at Macy's a few weeks ago. I was so excited to try this product after seeing so many youtubers and bloggers rave about it. I haven't noticed a huge difference after using it. I've sprayed it before my makeup, after my makeup, on my brushes, and on my beauty blender. I just don't feel like it makes a huge difference. It did make my eyeshadow more vibrant though. I'm going to keep playing around with it and hopefully be able to make it work for me.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product a few years ago because of the recommendation of my favorite beauty guru Jaclyn Hill. It is very easy to apply and to blend. You can use it under make up, over makeup, alone and it is effective and refreshing in all cases. I would definitely recommend this to others. The price is good because it literally lasts forever. I use this with eye shadows, to blend foundation and to prime, set and refresh makeup. It has so many uses. It is a great product.
Tirza N.
San Francisco, CA
Im don't wanna be such a band wagon or what so ever, but long story short after all of this i just try this stuff! I usually use setting spray from skindinavia and im still loving it, but God oh God this stuff also do magic in my skin. If i feel too powdery after put all the foundation, setting powder, powder blush, powder bronze everything powder, i just spray this bad boy and YASSS, magic happened!!! All the powder melt to your skin and changed it become one with your skin (if that make sense :p) Anyhow, this fix plus is just amazing! Its my holy grail everrrr.. thank u Mac
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Holy grail of setting sprays!

What I love: Hydrating
This is the best setting spray, primer, ect. I used to only use MAC products, but now have moved on completely except this item. It is the first thing and last thing that I put on my face with my morning make up routine. Throughout the day it also it so refreshing to spray when needing a little freshening up. If sprayed on a brush before using eye shadows, or blush it makes the more pigmented too! Works with every foundation I've ever used. And better than any other competitor.

What I dislike: Nothing!
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I purchased this and the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray to compare the two and return whichever spray didn't work with my skin. Due to my oily complexion, this Mac spray did its job of adhering to my makeup and making it last longer, but one thing I didn't like is the dewy finish. I'm already oily looking after a couple of hours, I don't need a dewy look on top of that. One thing MAC could improve on is having a variety of sprays like UD that is suitable for oily, combination or dry skin. Once that becomes a thing with MAC, I would instantly give them the missing star in their rating.
Tess H.
Bemidji, MN
Mac gets the award of trendsetter for me because I remember buying this YEARS before the hype about other setting/prime sprays came out. I don't use this on my actual face, I prefer to use this product to amplify my eyeshadows. This product makes my patchy shimmer shadow go from 0 to 12 in one spritz of the brush. Its not a cheap product but it truly makes my shadow look SO much more pigmented and it makes it stick for long periods of time as well! I would highly recommend. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because its ehhh on the price when I only use it for eyeshadow.
Tay M.
FORT WAYNE, IN
MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.