Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Iryna F.
Iryna F.
Toronto

My favorite setting spray. I immediately noticed a change in the longevity of the wear of my makeup after I began using this product. It lasts a long time, even with daily use and the price is more than fair for the amount of product you are getting. Love it. On my second bottle.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

The only setting spray I use. Lasts all day and does sprays out evenly easy to apply and refreshing. I use it on my brushes when I want to get more product on my brush. Makes my face flawless without feeling or making my foundation cake up. Keeps my skin hydrated. Highly recommend
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

My second go-to besides urban decay's all night setting spray. This spray keeps your masterpiece in place and with a spritzer bottle it's so easy to apply. The spray is lightweight in formula and I recommend for anyone who enjoys having a setting spray at the end of their routine.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.

I can't go a day without using this, especially through summer, it hydrates the skin whilst keeping cool, i have pretty dry skin so it helps to refresh and add that extra hydrating feeling. I love spraying on top of foundation to remove the powdery look from some setting powders.
Maja M.
Maja M.

This is my holy grail product. I LOVE this so much. I use it every day not only as a fixing spary but in a lot of diferent ways. The packaging is amazing, very easy to use. It's not expensive in comparison to other mac products, because you get a big bottle which last a long time
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Nao N.
Nao N.
Yokohama

This is a primer that really moisturizes your skin very well! I have used it before and helped my foundation applying process a lot, because it's not oily or anything that bothers putting on your skin. It was really easy to put on and it made my foundation look so smooth as well.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio city, Ca

Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA

I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.