Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
DPO, AE

The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY

Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY

This is my most essential item when doing my makeup! Mac fix plus works as a great refreshing primer water or a setting spray to lock in your makeup and also is my favorite thing I use to refresh my makeup and make it look like I just put it on! This stuff truly is a must have
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Amy L.
Amy L.
Beltsville, MD

Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY

Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI

I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.