BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emma L.
dallas
I use this everyday, and I LOVE it. Keeps my makeup on all day. I have oily skin, and it doesn’t make my skin oily. It’s long lasting and great for makeup highlighter pop. 10/10 would buy again.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
This is probably one of my favorite MAC products. I love the feel of this as well as the smell. It’s very refreshing. I use this more as a set spray then a priming spray.
Rosa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t tell how much I repurchase this spray . It works wonders . If I feel I apply to much powder I spray all over my face and literally it completely melts everything in so smoothly. I also love using this spray as a primer before foundation. You can even use it alone with out any makeup. Great product !
Pinkal S.
Dobbs Ferry
I use the setting spray a lot. It’s great for setting your makeup but also as a primer for eye shadow as well. It feels light on the face and it’ll last you a long time.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I received this as a Gift and I absolutely fell in love with it it gave me a natural finish that loved very easy to apply it actually helped me with my pores and I will definitely recommend people to buy and try it🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
It gives an amazing finish to my makeup!!! It’s great for dry and oily skin and idk if it gives protection in the sun. It helps smoothen our makeup hiding pores, I would definitely recommend it !!!
Qiana M.
Peekskill
One of the few items that saves me from having the dreaded “cake face”. I absolutely love this product! Not only does it gives my makeup a skin like finish, it’s refreshing on the skin as well.
Ally L.
Bryan, TX
I get my makeup done at Mac a lot, and they always use this. It smells fantastic, the spray is perfect every time and as far as I can tell it works on setting the makeup
Maria B.
Wonderful product! Great mist! Love to use on brushes before applying bronzer, blush or eyeshadow , helps to make pigments really pop and the products to be long lasting !
Gisela V.
I use this not only as a setting spray but as a primer. I feel that it kinda hydrates my skin while giving me a good matte finish and making my makeup last much longer than usual... love it!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.