Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Syrena T.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , Ca

IVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY BOTTLES OF THESE! Back when they were only 19-20$ and now they're 23? But still worth every penny! Not only you're getting so much product but you're also slayin your make up all day long! If you're still skeptical, head over to make and go buy their travel sized one if not just buy this one and if you really don't like it just return it& have your receipt with you off course. My friends used to judge me for always buying this and using this because they think it's just "water" so I told them to try and guess what? They finally STFU and hopped on the hype! :-)
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL

I love this spray although I would not consider it a "setting spray". I use Mac Fix+ after liquid foundation and use a beauty blender to press it into my skin to create a much more natural appearance before powder. I also use it to enhance to colors of eyeshadows as well as highlighters and find it effective in doing so. Lastly, I use it once I am completely done with everything to mesh everything together and create a seamless look. I would definitely recommend buying this product! It may not be for beginners but for people wanting to extend their beauty knowledge it is a must have!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Honolulu, HI

My hands down holy grail, I use this product everyday before applying my makeup. This products just gifts my face that extra boost of hydration while prepping and priming the face for your beautiful masterpiece. Although MAC products can be pricey, I highly highly recommend this product it is so worth the investment! great quality and you won't be disappointed. Also if your deciding on buying but don't want to purchase a full bottle or short on funds, MAC also offers the travel size Prep+Prime for $12, definitely check it out, they also have other travel size amazing products!
Tirza N.
Tirza N.
San Francisco, CA

Im don't wanna be such a band wagon or what so ever, but long story short after all of this i just try this stuff! I usually use setting spray from skindinavia and im still loving it, but God oh God this stuff also do magic in my skin. If i feel too powdery after put all the foundation, setting powder, powder blush, powder bronze everything powder, i just spray this bad boy and YASSS, magic happened!!! All the powder melt to your skin and changed it become one with your skin (if that make sense :p) Anyhow, this fix plus is just amazing! Its my holy grail everrrr.. thank u Mac
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR

For so many different things. It is my most versatile product. I use this to moisturize my face before I put on Foundation. I use this to wet my brush or beauty blender to help blend out my Foundation or concealer. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify my eye shadows to give them a pop that they didn't have. I also use this to spray my face after I put on my powder is on and it melts the powders into your skin. It also sets makeup to the makeup to make it last longer. It is a must-have for any makeup lover. Highly recommend this product to anyone, any skin type.
marissa o.
marissa o.
Fresno, CA

This product is constantly in my vanity from purchase after purchase. I am still loving this product dearly. It is very lightweight spray and super refreshing. I cannot help but to take a deep breath of fresh air when I spray this after my makeup is finished. I use it also for applying eyeshadow and it helps the eyeshadow look more pigmented, as well as keeps your makeup feeling fresh all day. When my face is feeling dry or not as fresh i just take this spray out of my purse, give myself a spray or two and its back to feeling fresh. Amazing i love this product once again!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ

So far so good. It is my first Mac purchase ever and I'm not disappointed. I used this to prime my face and it takes a bit to dry, compared to my smashbox primer water. The nozzle on this is also kind of weird. If you pump it too soon the spray isn't great. This also soaks your face! But Oh. My. God. It really melts the makeup together! I used this before and after my makeup. I also used it for my eyeshadow but didn't actually like that. This left my skin dewy and I think it made my makeup last longer. It did leave my skin tacky for quite awhile after setting my makeup.
Christine N.
Christine N.

I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is pretty much a classic. I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it. I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.