BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12072)
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
This is my HOLY GRAIL. I watch a lot of youtube beauty gurus, and at some point in time they will all talk about this product. It keeps my makeup on longer than any other setting spray I've used and doesn't have an overwhelming smell to it. I use it midday as a refresher as well. so many uses! I love it!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
This is always a must in my makeup bag. I don’t think I have stopped using this product since I first bought it when I was a teenager!! I love the way it feels on the skin and you can use it for so many other things. Foiling eyeshadow..also using it as a setting spray for the end of your makeup routine.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I don’t use this as a priming or setting spray, it definitely doesn’t do anything for me in those realms, however, like everyone else in the world, it works wonders for increasing the pigmentation of shadows, making loose pigments and certain glitters into an almost metallic finish, and rehydrated certain dried out pot liners. A must buy in the MAC range.
Ashley A.
I got the travel size of this in the checkout aisle at Ulta and I'm so glad I was able to snag it for $12! Has such a soothing feeling when sprayed on, and my skin feels moisturized and silky afterward. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try something different from the typical primer.
Angelina D.
This is a great product for makeup. Not only does it prime but it also sets your makeup. It helps to melt all the powders together giving you a flawless finish. You can use this with shimmer eye makeup and it will make it more pigmented but will also help with fallout. Buying this product is worth it.
Ximena M.
this products work good on all skins. I do recommend this product if you’re looking for a good setting spray, although it’s a little pricey but it’s MAC. It does not last all day you have to keep spraying your face through out the day. Definitely not a matte setting spray but it will do the job.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
This is a godsend.  I have extremely dry cakey skin and no matter how much powder I put on, if I spray a little bit of this then I am good to go.  Would recommend to anyone and absolutely will repurchase.  So thankful for this stuff.  Cannot live without it as far as powder is concerned.
Bridgette W.
houston
I prefer a matte look and this provides a dewy finish. I use mostly if my powder looks too dry. It’s good for all skin types over powder but it does give a dewy finish. Works great to spray on brushes before pigments to hold them on. I also spray brushes before packing glitter and it holds them well
amy s.
I love fix+ I use it to refresh my face. I use it before applying make up. I use it after to de-cake my fave if I put too much product on. I use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadows. It’s such a great product to use for so many different things. It does get pricey so I don’t buy it too often.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Fix plus for wetting eyeshadow! The only issue I have is that it irritates my eye a little bit but I think that’s just my sensitive skin. It’s a great product to have in your arsenal. I’ll use it to set my makeup as well. I always run to the store to grab another when I’m getting low!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.