Add a Photo

Photos (523)
marissa o.
marissa o.
Fresno, CA

This product is constantly in my vanity from purchase after purchase. I am still loving this product dearly. It is very lightweight spray and super refreshing. I cannot help but to take a deep breath of fresh air when I spray this after my makeup is finished. I use it also for applying eyeshadow and it helps the eyeshadow look more pigmented, as well as keeps your makeup feeling fresh all day. When my face is feeling dry or not as fresh i just take this spray out of my purse, give myself a spray or two and its back to feeling fresh. Amazing i love this product once again!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green Valley, AZ

So far so good. It is my first Mac purchase ever and I'm not disappointed. I used this to prime my face and it takes a bit to dry, compared to my smashbox primer water. The nozzle on this is also kind of weird. If you pump it too soon the spray isn't great. This also soaks your face! But Oh. My. God. It really melts the makeup together! I used this before and after my makeup. I also used it for my eyeshadow but didn't actually like that. This left my skin dewy and I think it made my makeup last longer. It did leave my skin tacky for quite awhile after setting my makeup.
Christine N.
Christine N.

I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is pretty much a classic. I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it. I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.
Em R.
Em R.

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS ITEM! Holy grail item. I don't use this as a setting spray because it's not. It's the most amazing makeup item I've probably ever purchased. Multiple uses and my favorites are * I spray it on my eyeshadow brush, it makes my eyeshadows last longer and more pigmented, * I spray this when I'm going to blend my contour. Leaves no patches * for a dewy look after applying makeup * and also my favorite is I spray it before I put on my highlight and WOW! It makes you glow like a freaking goddess! This is a repurchase for the rest of my life!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
Mariah O.
Mariah O.

I'm sorry. I feel like the worst person in the world for saying this (and probably the only person), but I didn't find that this product did anything for me. Maybe it's because I have oily skin, but it left a gross film over my makeup, which left me looking oily, not dewy. There's a huge difference between dewy and oily. Even my brother (who never notices anything new in my makeup, lol) said I needed to redo my makeup. I also started to break out. I wish I could join the hundreds of thousands of people who rave about this, but I just didn't like it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I'm oily/combination, and I love this product. As other reviewers have stated this is not a setting spray! This is a finishing spray to help product "melt" into the skin and obtain a more natural finish. I use a mattifying primer under my foundation and then set with powders. I find this takes away the "cake" face while also giving me a natural glow. It does not make me overly oily but if you're looking for a full on matte finish to the skin this won't help you. Also love using this with eye-shadow to help colors pop. Worth the price for the size too.
thalisha c.
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA

After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily.
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca

I don't really get the "setting spray " action out of this product. I know it's raved left and right but it just doesn't do it for me. I think of it as just a fancy water you can spray on your face. I have oily skin and that just might be my problem but I just never see how who's products increases the longevity of your makeup wear. Even when I use it with clients, I don't see a difference at the end of the day. I do use it to change the retire of my eyeshadows or to make my highlight a tad more poppin . I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.