BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Skin Spray
Definitely one of my favorite sprays! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup stay twice as long or anything (I use the urban decay setting spray for that) however Mac Fix+ is amazing for making powders not look like powders. I have extremely dry skin but love my powders. unfortunately powders can look very dry on my skin. this spray helps make everything look smooth and not dry! t also helps intensify the color of shadows if you spray the eyeshadow brush you're using! absolutely love doing this for shimmery eyeshadows.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product because it can be used for more than one thing. Setting, refreshing, and intensifying your makeup. I use this after my powder, and it basically melts the powder into my skin making my ski. look smooth and flawless. No more problems with the powdery look. I also like spray a little on my brushes before applying powdered products. This really helps intensify eyeahdows if your looking for an extra pop. And it makes your highlight shine SO incredibly bright. Fantastic product and worth the price.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
I swear by this stuff! Bought a travel size to try it out and went through it rather quickly. I had a few days without it while the full size was shipped and man did I notice the difference in my eye looks! This stuff is just as great as people say in YouTube videos. I personally use it for eyeshadow application, I dampen my beauty blender with it and dab it overtop of my highlight to make it "sink in" to the skin (Nicole G. Tip) and also as a setting spray! Already half way through my first full size bottle!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What I consider the OG finishing spray, Mac's Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit. The glycerine in the product really does a great job removing any powderiness if you've gone overboard and it's my go-to when applying a foiled eyeshadow (just get the brush a bit damp after adding the shadow/pigment and watch the transformation!) I find that it doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer, and it certainly doesn't control oil, but if you want your highlight to be seen from space, this is your product!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ
Although I really like this product, I don't necessarily find that it's worth the money. It actually is not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray actually. I feel as though It can be replaced with a few other products that quite honestly in my opinion do just as well of a job. One of those is the elf Makeup Mist & Set and it's a fraction of the price. If you want a setting spray that is going to literally set your face and increase the longevity of your makeup I would try the Makeup Forever Mist & Fix.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Holliston, MA
As for the formula, it's good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I know this isn't an actual setting spray, it's actually a refreshing spray but it helps melt makeup together!

Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff it sets my makeup and helps my makeup look more like my skin, my skin type is normal and I do find this is be somewhat hydrating but it doesn't make look oily or shiny. If you have extremely dry skin then you should definitely get the hydracharge fix + instead it's VERY Hydrating it doesn't set your makeup as well as this one so I would probably prep my skin spray the hydracharge then go in with foundation and powdery spray the hydracharge again and to finish off use the original fix +
amanda V.
amanda V.
Perfect to prep with a few spray before i put anything else on my face. Perfect to spray it onto my brushes before applying eyeshadow, bllush, etc. It makes the colors much brighter and lasts longer. My favorite way to use this is to set my face after applying make up. This process breaks the powders up and make it look less cakey, giving it a flawless look.

After my 3rd bottle, ive lost count of how many i have purchased afterqards. Its a must have in your make up collection. Never disappointed me.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.