MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
May 4, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS! Iwas hesitant on buying this because of the price, but it's really worth it. I've had the same bottle for six months now and I'm still not out and I use it almost everyday. I love it so much. It really smooths out your makeup and ensures that it'll last all day. For some reason, it makes my highlight pop even more which I live for! If you spray it on your brush before applying your eyeshadow, it stays on all day and night! I seriously think everyone should have this. It's amazing.
Anteria B.
Anteria B.
June 24, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

jillian n.
jillian n.
Aug. 25, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My makeup would sometime look cakey and i heard that if you spray this on it wil take away the powdery look. I bought this and thats exactly what it did. You can also use this product to intensify eyeshadows, just spray a little on your brush and dip it into the shadow and it will be even more beautiful. Your highlights looking a little dull after youve finished with your makeuo? Just spray some Fix+ on and BAM! YOUR HIGHLIGHT IS POPPIN!!! This is so great, it smells great too. I would definitely buy it again and again
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
This spray is awesome. A lot of people get mixed up & think think this is a setting spray, when it's just a finishing spray. It takes away all cake-y/powder-y-ness on your face from your makeup and makes everything sort of like one layer and look just like skin. A lot of my friends use it to make their eyeshadow more pigmented by spraying their brush but I use it to make my highlight more pigmented! I think elf has a dupe for this with the exact same ingredients. It's rated a 4 instead of 5 because of the high cost.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
April 24, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff!!!! I use this as a skin refresher prior to makeup application to hydrate my face. I also use this as a spray after makeup to melt the powders onto my face and make it look more skin like. I don't believe using this as a setting spray prolongs the wear of your makeup like the skindinavia setting spray does, but it sets all your powders and makes the face look flawless. I also use this to wet ny eye brushes when working with pigments. honestly, this is one stray I have repurchased many times before
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
June 7, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Hands down one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've tried MANY in my career and this one leaves the skin feeling fresh, not greasy, not drying. It also has a very refreshing scent to it which has not irritated my skin. Super sensitive skin people - beware. I also like to spray some on my foundation brush before I blend my foundation on my face for a longer lasting look and dewiness. I have dry skin, so it leaves a really nice subtle sheen to my skin. I keep this in my kit and in my personal beauty stash!
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
June 27, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Definitely one of my favorite sprays! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup stay twice as long or anything (I use the urban decay setting spray for that) however Mac Fix+ is amazing for making powders not look like powders. I have extremely dry skin but love my powders. unfortunately powders can look very dry on my skin. this spray helps make everything look smooth and not dry! t also helps intensify the color of shadows if you spray the eyeshadow brush you're using! absolutely love doing this for shimmery eyeshadows.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA
May 26, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product because it can be used for more than one thing. Setting, refreshing, and intensifying your makeup. I use this after my powder, and it basically melts the powder into my skin making my ski. look smooth and flawless. No more problems with the powdery look. I also like spray a little on my brushes before applying powdered products. This really helps intensify eyeahdows if your looking for an extra pop. And it makes your highlight shine SO incredibly bright. Fantastic product and worth the price.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Feb. 27, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I swear by this stuff! Bought a travel size to try it out and went through it rather quickly. I had a few days without it while the full size was shipped and man did I notice the difference in my eye looks! This stuff is just as great as people say in YouTube videos. I personally use it for eyeshadow application, I dampen my beauty blender with it and dab it overtop of my highlight to make it "sink in" to the skin (Nicole G. Tip) and also as a setting spray! Already half way through my first full size bottle!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What I consider the OG finishing spray, Mac's Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit. The glycerine in the product really does a great job removing any powderiness if you've gone overboard and it's my go-to when applying a foiled eyeshadow (just get the brush a bit damp after adding the shadow/pigment and watch the transformation!) I find that it doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer, and it certainly doesn't control oil, but if you want your highlight to be seen from space, this is your product!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.