Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Lourelle D.
Lourelle D.

HOLY GRAIL! The only problem with prep+prime is that the bottles need to be bigger ! The glittery packaging is so pretty😩 Mine has ran out very quick. I saw Youtubers boasting about this product so I had to try it to see what the fuss was about. I am glad that I purchased Prep+prime as it can be used in a lot of ways. It has helped clear my Acne up too!! This product can my used to make eyeshadows more pigmented, you can spray your face on a hot summers day to cool you down, helps set your make up and it smells gorgeous. This is a must have for me, I prefer is more than other setting sprays and is a reasonable price.
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane , Nc

Sin duda es unos de los mejores setting spray para fijar el maquillaje es de muy alta calidad me encanta su olor tan ligero y deja la piel fresca y humectada realmente lo recomiendo es un poco caro pero vale la pena porque si roceas tu cara antes de poner base y después de terminar te dejará un acabado hermoso

It is certainly one of the best setting spray to fix the makeup is very high quality I love its smell so light and leaves the skin fresh and moisturized I really recommend it is a little expensive but worth it because if you rub your face before putting Base and after finishing you will leave a beautiful finish
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

There have been so many positive reviews about this item that I jumped at the first chance of buying it. I had a wedding to attend to, sprayed this "after" my makeup since it's a setting spray. I have a normal skin, I was mostly indoors but my makeup became patchy and lost its glow. It doesn't normally happen if I leave it finished with a powder.

I have used the urban decay setting spray and that works like a charm...

$22 was a waste on this item.. I believe NYC sells setting sprays for under $7, buy those of you want to stay on a budget and buy the urban decay one of you want something that really works...skip Mac
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

I visited MAC a few months ago to learn about some of their products. While I've yet to make any purchases from them due to the prices, I'm very intrigued and plan to buy quite a few items, including a full size of this spray!! I got a free mini makeover and she used the prep and prime must as a primer and then the fix plus to set everything. It took the powdery look away and made my skin look so healthy and radiant. I wouldn't call it a matte or dewy finish for me; it's just a great addition that pulls everything together and makes makeup appear to blend into the skin rather than the cake face look no one likes!
Dev E.
Dev E.
Malvern, PA

This is the one product that will never leave my side! I use the larger size one at home and even bring the mini size around in my bag with me throughout the day. Applying it before I apply my makeup allows for an amazing prime and once my make up is applied a few spritzes keeps my makeup looking fresh. Typically I reapply the spray once or twice if I am out, and my make up will literally stay flawless! An extra little trick is using this on eyeshadows that are loose powders, spraying a little of this onto the loose eyeshadow creates a beautiful pigmented look, perfect for lining the eye or a more bold look!
Betsabe R.
Betsabe R.
Porterville, CA

I don't necessarily use this setting spray to set my make up.... For setting spray this product does really work on me... So I use this product when my face has to much make up... and it reduces the my makeuo the way I want it... I also use it for my hair... it works as a moisturizing for my hair and I love it! I also use it as make up remover when I have no more makeup whips... Thsi product doesn't help set my face ..but I do put use of it in other ways! This is how thsi product person ally works on me... On others it works beautifully! But sadly not on mine,. It is a wonderful product and has various uses!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI

I think sometimes people get mislead by this product and assume that this is designed to set your makeup. It's actually used to help prime your face and get it dewy and ready for products to apply. This is also why I primarily use it for applying my metallic eyeshadows. It allows them to foil themselves out on my lid and the result is stunning! This is primarily a bottle of water mixed with glycerin and some other things to make it smell amazing. The glycerin is the magic ingredient in this. I knocked off one star simply because it can mislead the consumer unless the makeup artist makes it clear otherwise.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lawrenceville, IL

This product is outstanding! I have some eyeshadows that are beautiful in the pan, but seem to fade away when put onto the lid. All I have to do is spray my brush and dip my brush into the pan and the color goes on so bright, vivid and even more beautiful than it looks in the pan! This product can bring any kind of eyeshadow to life. If you have dealing with dull, fade away eyeshadow, this product is for you! This is a product that you have to have in order to have a complete makeup collection. Also, this product is NOT a setting spray, it just makes the color of your makeup more bold.
#MusesOfInfluenster
Cameryn C.
Cameryn C.

I absolutely LOVE fix +. This is the perfect product for both priming the skin for makeup and for setting the makeup. It washes away that ugly powdery finish after you set your face with translucent powder, and leaves the skin looking dewy and beautiful. I ran out of my first bottle in like less than 2 months because I sprayed way too much of it (oops) but it is truly an amazing product. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it. It's very clean and fresh smelling and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product to people with dry or combo skin and for anyone that needs a good setting spray!
Jules G.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA

I seriously can not live without this product. You may think it's just a spray of water but it is SO much more and can be used for so many uses. One of the best things to do with this product is to wet your brush with it before dipping into loose pigment or any metallic shadows. It contains glycerine so it really grabs the product and makes it pop on your lids. I also use it as a setting spray and use a generous amount all over my face especially when I've set my face with powder it helps with that "cake face" look. It smells good and is just so refreshing! This is an a absolute must have for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.