BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Felix F.
Northglenn , CO

My main use for this is spraying it on my brush before using using any eyeshadow that has a lot of fallout, like some of UD's gilttery ones like Chopper and some of Colourpop's like I Heart This, which tend to drop glitter all over my cheeks. Spraying my brush before hand completely eliminates that. It doesn't affect the color of it, also gives it a more foiled look, which I like most of the time. I would purchase again, however for what I use it for, there are other alternatives out there.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is a MUST in my beauty arsenal. It's a fantastic multi-use product. I use it for everything from priming the skin, to a finishing spray. My favorite use? I use this on a make up brush when I use a powder eyeshadow and I want more opacity or more of a foiled or glitter intensity. It sticks like crazy and applies beautifully. Anyone who doesn't have this needs it. I also love the pump. It doesn't spray large chunks on to your skin. It applies in a fine mist that applies evenly.
C A.
I really enjoyed this product. I have sensitive combination skin and I did not find that this broke me out. I think it is a good product to have in your beauty collection. I think this product is really good for improving the quality and the stay power of your makeup. However when I'm looking something to really lock my makeup in I still find myself grabbing the Urban Decay All Nighter before the Fix+. Bottom Line: I would recommend it to a friend however it is not a Holy Grail for me.
Mara A.
Fremont, CA
I really love this spray for multiple purposes. It's not really a setting spray but it's great for making sure your powders blend into your face. If I use too much all over my face I tend to get a bit oily during the day so I only spray a little when I'm done with my makeup. If I'm putting on foundation with a brush I like to spray the brush with it so that my foundation blends really well. I've been using this for about 5 years now and I will continue to use this over and over again.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL
Ok first of all, this is NOT a setting spray...people complaining about it not keeping their makeup in place, etc. need to know that!! I love misting this on my face before I apply my makeup to give my skin a refreshed feel. I also use it on my brushes when I really want the pigment in the product I'm using (usually eyeshadow or highlight) to show more. I also like spraying this on my beauty blender and patting it on areas where my makeup feels cakey to instantly reduce cakiness.
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
This is my go to setting spray. No matter how many layers of liquid and powder I apply to my face, a few spritz of this magic and I look flawless. The fragrance is really nice, not chemically at all like most setting sprays, and my face doesn't feel sticky or stiff after I spray it down (even if I go a little overboard) which can be an issue with other setting sprays as well. Its a little pricey but I def recommend if you are a makeup junkie or if you wear A LOT of makeup.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT
I recently have been on the hunt for a good finishing spray. I decided to visit the MAC store in Cancun and shelled out the dough for this one. To my surprise.. it was tastefully scented, felt moisturizing... which I need with my skin type. But, I did feel that it was heavier than others I have tried and takes much longer to set and dry.

I'll give it another two weeks to really see how it works. I'd probably buy it again just due to the fact of how refreshing it is.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Such a great product. I have never been disappointed in purchasing this setting spray (and it was the one that ushered me into the whole idea of setting spray). Although I tend to go back and forth between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter, this is still in permanent rotation.

I also love to use this on my eyeshadows to give them an extra little oomph. It gives them better color and a longer lasting finish (even my glitters that tend to flake off pretty quickly).
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.