BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This is to rehydrate the skin. I love it for when foundation isn't sitting well on the skin, this helps to morph the foundation and bring it back to life. Great for all skin types. And I love it for wetting shadows for a more foiled look.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I have the coconut scent one, which of course smells amazing, and a little travel one that I use for making pigments pop! I love both of them, my makeup lasts much longer when I use this, and it’s easy to revive my makeup throughout the day with a couple of sprays!
Janet M.
Ashland, MA
I just can say one thing - I LOVE IT. It is my favorite setting sprays. I can talk only for the pros of this product, I have not experienced any cons. It keeps the oils out of my make up. The scent is amazing. I am still on my first bottle, but I will buy it again.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
This is a great prepping spray as well as a setting pray. The nozzle is easy to use and sprays an even layer onto the skin. It can over hydrate my skin sometimes so some days I just use it as a setting spray. It does not make the foundation clumpy or crease either!
Kenia A.
This is the best product in the world. It leaves my skin looking so glowy. I love how you can use it as a primer and use it to make eyeshadows and other loose pigments more vibrant. There is nothing bad about this product. I would recommend this product to anyone it is the best
Jennifer M.
Shelton
This is  good for resfreshing makeup or intensifying eye makeup pigmentation. It is not good as a makeup primer. I have used this product in the past but I use better product now for makeup primers. I would only recommend this product as mist for refreshing and touching up makeup.
Beautiful L.
This product was not a good use for me with acne prone skin. It did last for a couple of hours when I was able to use. It’s for for oily/combo skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin. I would not purchase this again
Erin C.
Ames, IA
This stuff is amazing. Great for all skin types. You can apply it before or after makeup. My favorite ways to use it are, making sure you don't have cake face, this just gets rid of all the extra power. Also amazing for eyeshadows and making them look more intense!
Betzayda C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this spray!! I use it as a setting spray. Sometimes i also use it to apply eyeshadow by getting my brush wet with this spray and also use it as a primer!! I love it!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.