Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA

You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Maria L.
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA

I love this product so much, and the price isn't bad for a high end product. It works amazing at making my makeup look natural and dewy. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or powdery. I use it before to prime and after to set. I also use it to refresh my skin throughout the day.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , Ca

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA

This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Ash N.
Ash N.
Melbourne

This is a really good setting spray if you are looking for a nice dewy finish to your make up. It works really well with foundation and powder and sets your make up to last all day long. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated as well if you use a powder on top of your liquid foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.