Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Analise G.
Analise G.
Great Britain,Tyne and wear

I love this product to set my makeup it doesn't drip down your face and it keeps you moisturised the only thing I recommend is to let your mascara dry before you spray it because it has smudged my mascara a few times or just wear water proof mascara if you have it but other than that it is brilliant
Mary L.
Mary L.
Delanson, NY

I do really like this product, but I do believe it is way overpriced. Before I got this I just used water as a way to foil my eyeshadows and I think plain water worked just as well as this does. I do use this as a setting spray as well but you can easily make your own setting spray for much cheaper.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
K R.
K R.

Perfect for either misting over face prior to makeup application for a primer, or for setting makeup afterwards to set and refresh - ALSO used for spraying with metallic/glitter eye shadows to get them a OOMPH - Highly recommend. Just wish they'd bring out the coconut scented one again for summer :)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA

I like the Mac Fix+ Setting Spray. Im giving it 3 stars because even though I really do like it, I feel that lately with my dry skin due to the weather it hasn't done much my makeup tends to crease out. I just finished the bottle but I dont think I will be purchasing it until the summer/spring time.
Marleny R.
Marleny R.
Paterson, NJ

This product is simply one of my favorites in my makeup cabinet. It's perfect for short make up applications or all day wear (party or long days at work). Makeup stays on for longer periods of time. Depending on the kind of purse you use , you can take it with you to keep your makeup looking fresh .
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Oak Park, IL

The smell of this alone is reason to purchase again. I wouldn't say that this really sets my makeup for all day wear but it is great to hydrate and to really blend at the end. Leaves you with a nice dewy finish. Also great to spray down eye brushes for intensifying color. Plus it smells like heaven.
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. So don't expect for extended hours of makeup wear time after using this. I use this for the purpose of melting my makeup together, creating beautifully, non-powdery skin. If you use it for this purpose, I'm sure you will fall in love with this product!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY

I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.