BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Honestly the product is amazing and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and helps make your makeup last a long time but it's just I don't support mac anymore because they test on animals and I no longer use their products or purchase them
Christian V.
Christian V.
Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
I don't have a lot of products from MAC, but this product is a must! So many different uses, from being a way to set your makeup to really making your highlight POP! It is a little pricey because it is high end. But worth it in my opinion!
angella s.
angella s.
I use this product when ever I do my make up. it's a life saver! it helps my make up stay on and last long. I usually spray it on my beauty blender sponge to help blender out my concealer. it makes it look flawless and help reduce creases.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA
I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.