BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Haley B.
Haley B.
Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I love this stuff. Whether I put it on before or after my makeup, my makeup looks so good! It makes my makeup look a little dewy and glowy omg I love it. I think if you have oily skin it may make you look a little shiny, and the price is so high!
shawn T.
shawn T.
This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Shirah L.
Shirah L.
Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami
me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
Review for: Skin Spray
For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.