Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Andrea U.
Andrea U.

I swear by this product! I was using NYX before and I loved that but this just takes me makeup to another level. All day wear and everything. The smell is amazing and I have no complaints. The only thing that I wish was better is how long it takes to dry but other than that I love it
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA

I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Pico rivera, Ca

This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Makeup M.
Makeup M.

I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
T N.
T N.

This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.