Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Shannon N.
Shannon N.

Mac fix + is a great all round product, I sometimes use it as a primer, I can use it to spray on brushes when I'm applying eyeshadow pigment to get more pigmentation, to make your foundation look flawless and there's lots of other ways to use it I would definitely buy again
Shante A.
Shante A.
Chattanooga , Tn

I use this spray as a setting spray and then again after I am done. it serves as a great tool to help your makeup stay all day long. I even went to sleep once with my makeup on, and it was still on after I woke up. Great product! Only thing that I did not like was the cost.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL

I love this spray. I use to to spray directly on my eyeshadow or on the brush to make the shadow wet. Then it goes on with a perfect coverage that lasts all day. Adding the fix plus gives you the look of how the shadows look in the swatch pictures. Perfect, thick coverage.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, Ky

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Paula M.
Paula M.

Don't leave the house without first applying this #setting spray. Particularly good for makeup looks that involve layers of cream or powder, as it makes the layers blend seamlessly together. Good also for #mature ladies to prevent makeup settling into lines during the day.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , In

Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
Gopika S.
Gopika S.
India

This setting spray from MAC is so multifunctional. It can be used before applying makeup as a primer or after the makeup as a setting spray. It gives a beautiful texture to the skin and it meshes all the makeup together and gives a beautiful dewy finish. Worth every penny.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.