Add a Photo

Photos (392)
Kierra Q.
Kierra Q.
Auburn, WA

I really love this product! Its great for setting my foundation but I even sometimes include it in my skincare routine because I have really dry skin and this really helps to hydrate it, I also use it with my metallic eyeshadows it gives it more of an intense look than if I used a dry brush
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Molly B.
Molly B.

I purchased this shortly after my NYX setting spray tan out and can safely say I won't buy it again as it is a lot more expensive than my NYX one and doesn't work well with my oily skin . I would not recommend this to anyone with poly skin as it causes the makeup to separate on your face !
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID

A must have for me, it's a game changer for make up, I have oily skin and Dosent exsentuates oils, this is to enhance the make up aplicatition, it's great for any skin type, you can apply this before during or apogee aplication or you can put it on you eye shadow brush to enhance the color
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely the best primer I have used thus far. It is on the pricier side, so I use this for when I need my makeup to stay in place and perfect all day. Cheaper options include NYX and are useful for those days when I don't need to look as sharp. I would definitely get this product again!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

As a lover of all things Mac I have to say that this product did not disappoint. Use it to set your makeup and it makes it smooth and natural. I've used it both before applying makeup as well as a finishing spray. Keeps the makeup from settling into lines of your face. This is a great buy!
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL

I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.

It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.