MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Lena K.
Lena K.
Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Mieka J.
Mieka J.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY
If y'all ain't got this, you need it! Gives your face a refreshing feeling after putting all that makeup on. If your makeup looks a little cakey, just spray this and it makes it all "come together". This is an everyday staple in my makeup routine.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely one of my everyday products. It's a very versatile product. I love using it for my powder highlighters. I spray my makeup brush then glide it into my highlight of choice and apply to my cheek bones or any other area I like to highlight.
Karima F.
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.