BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love using the Mac fix setting spray ! Especially as the weather gets warmer , this spray really helps my makeup stay on . It's super helpful while I'm on vacation ... I don't have to reapply my makeup after a day at the beach.
Milena F.
Van Nuys, CA
I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA
Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Amiee C.
Midland, TX
I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
I use this for everything! As a prep before my primer, to make eyeshadow more pigmented, foundation dewyness, brighter highlighter, and setting spray. It is a multi tool and it is worth it. Also qualifies for (BTM) back to mac .
Denise C.
This is my favorite mixed to spray on my face after me everything less cakey and he gives you that natural I definitely buy this again cons is that it is $20 and you go through it pretty quickly if you're as heavy-handed as I am
Andrea B.
I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.