Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Castillo C.
Castillo C.

Every since i tried MAC fix+, i feel my make up isn't complete without this! It makes everything look so pulled together. My holy grail for sure :) i spray this before i put on my silicone primer, and sometimes also after my make up. Then one spray again during the day to freshen up!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This is a must have for me! I love using it to prime my skin, set my makeup, dampen my brush for eyeshadow. Seriously you can use this for ANYTHING! I feel like it has more of a natural to dewy finish, its not mattifying. I recommend that everyone has this in their makeup collection.
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO

Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ

By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.