BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I love this stuff. Whether I put it on before or after my makeup, my makeup looks so good! It makes my makeup look a little dewy and glowy omg I love it. I think if you have oily skin it may make you look a little shiny, and the price is so high!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.
This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Haley B.
Haley B.
Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Shirah L.
Shirah L.
Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.