Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY

i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN

This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX

Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA

This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Forest Hills, NY

This setting spray truly locks all your makeup in place. It also leaves almost an airbrushed finish on the face, refining all the areas that might look a little cakey. A couple of spritzes melds all the layers of makeup into the face. Hint: use the spray before applying mascara!
Toya D.
Toya D.

This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Abby T.
Abby T.

I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY

This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.