Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Ellie J.
Ellie J.

Love this spray, wouldn't say it helps my makeup last longer but it makes my makeup look loads better especially when I look quite powdery I have oily skin and it never makes my makeup look to oily just refreshed will defiantly buy another when I run out but it lasts ages !
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Merylinda S.
Merylinda S.
Dracut, MA

This is a staple product in my kit to both blend with my beauty blender to setting my face. This product is good for any skin type. CON: it sometimes sprays too much in a sprits, or the spritz is just not like a mist, so it can spray one part of your face and not the other.
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

Love this stuff! I use it to intensify Eyeshadows and set makeup. The nozzle on the bottle is great and disperses product in a way that allows even application. The smell is very subtle and pleasing. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to step up their makeup game!
Shannon N.
Shannon N.

Mac fix + is a great all round product, I sometimes use it as a primer, I can use it to spray on brushes when I'm applying eyeshadow pigment to get more pigmentation, to make your foundation look flawless and there's lots of other ways to use it I would definitely buy again
Shante A.
Shante A.
Chattanooga , Tn

I use this spray as a setting spray and then again after I am done. it serves as a great tool to help your makeup stay all day long. I even went to sleep once with my makeup on, and it was still on after I woke up. Great product! Only thing that I did not like was the cost.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL

I love this spray. I use to to spray directly on my eyeshadow or on the brush to make the shadow wet. Then it goes on with a perfect coverage that lasts all day. Adding the fix plus gives you the look of how the shadows look in the swatch pictures. Perfect, thick coverage.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, Ky

First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.