BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Kaylee D.
Mooresville, NC
This is the BEST prime and finish spray I have everrrr used. It is easy to apply, smells great, and leaves no residue. Would not recommend to anyone who wants primer to hide your pores but if you want a primer to make your makeup last and your skin feel fresh this ones for you. I will most definitely repurchase.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
What it has I don't know. Fragrance is it high on the list or down low, again I don't care. All I care is to tell you you need this in your life if you don't have it. Yes it's pricey but you can use it before Inbetween and after foundations or orders. You can use it just because you wanna feel fresh. You can use it anything you want and trust me you won't regret it!!!
Bella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in everything. I use it on my foundation to make sure it stays. And I also use it on my eyeshadow. It works very well with metallic eyeshadow and it makes sure that all the colors stay in place. It really helps out my face through the day so it does not sweat off or anything like that. Such a great product!
Erin j.
Love this product! I had heard everyone ranting and raving about this setting spray for years, but never saw the need to invest in a spray. After finally caving and venturing out to try, I went with MAC. I picked up the original scent which is amazing and smells so clean and neutral. The others all smelled great too. This spray goes on so nicely and creates the perfect dewy finish. It helps keep my makeup looking fresh and natural all day.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You guys I'm so exited to write about this product because I FREAKING LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!
There is so many benefits from using this product but just to name one, I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can look very cakey if I don't spray #MAC #Prep+PrimeFix+ to finish my look. It makes my skin look PERFECT, it's even, there'a no dry patches. My foundation even lasts me longer using this amazing product!!

Very recommended!!!!
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.