MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is fantastic. It works wonders on my skin. It makes it look natural and shiny and sparkly and might i add it helps everything blend and stay where it was placed. It comes of great use when doujng my makeup i would recommend this to everyone
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Lesie J.
Lesie J.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product. I live in a city with very hot weather, and a couple sprits of this on my face and my makeup lasts all day. I also use it to add more pigmentation on my eyeshadows, or my highlights. I buy it online on the mac cosmetics website.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ
Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Sterling P.
Sterling P.
Great to use over and under makeup to prep skin and create a base for makeup and then add a finishing mist. My favorite way to use this product is to spray on dry areas after my makeup is on to help with dry patches yet still keep my makeup in tact.
Katarzyna B.
Katarzyna B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on after I apply my primer and also directly onto my Beautyblender to apply foundation and my skin loves it. Makeup seems to last longer and if makes my skin feel refreshed. Also, the large bottle lasts a long time. One of my favorites.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.