BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Parowan, UT
This product is amazing for so many things! I think this product is perfect for combination skin. It does not have a matte finish. You can use this product for setting and priming the skin. Good for getting more pigmentation out of eyeshadows!
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC
I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Esha P.
Esha P.
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.