Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I absolutely love this primer! I've been using it for about a year now and I've never had an issue with it. My foundation goes on so smoothly and it looks so flawless. There is bits of glitter in the primer that I don't care for but other than that I will continue to use it.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ciudad Guayana

This is best when you want to blend perfectly cream products, when you want to apply shadows and pigments to give even more power to the colors without leaving oily face. The only thing I consider bad is its price because it is a consumer product a lot and spent very quickly
Lucy R.
Lucy R.

I use this every single morning to prime my face and to set my face! It is so so refreshing and long lasting so you don't have to worry about your makeup caking throughout the day or wearing away.I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good setting spray/primer!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

I have tried SO many setting sprays and this is by far still my favorite, it's a great base before foundation, it's great to spray on your beauty blender to blend out your makeup and amazing to set your makeup after you're done. And it's only about 21$! And it lasts so long!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY

This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California

Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA

I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long beach, Ca

I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL

I love this product however I do not use it as a setting spray because my skin is oily! I use it for my eyeshadow brushes so that way the color comes out even brighter and more pigmented. I also use it for my highlight and my beauty blender to blend out liquid face products.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.

Love this spray, wouldn't say it helps my makeup last longer but it makes my makeup look loads better especially when I look quite powdery I have oily skin and it never makes my makeup look to oily just refreshed will defiantly buy another when I run out but it lasts ages !
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.