Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Uwa G.
Uwa G.

I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
T N.
T N.

This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.

I swear by this product! I was using NYX before and I loved that but this just takes me makeup to another level. All day wear and everything. The smell is amazing and I have no complaints. The only thing that I wish was better is how long it takes to dry but other than that I love it
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Castillo C.
Castillo C.

Every since i tried MAC fix+, i feel my make up isn't complete without this! It makes everything look so pulled together. My holy grail for sure :) i spray this before i put on my silicone primer, and sometimes also after my make up. Then one spray again during the day to freshen up!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA

I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.