BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Morgan S.
I fell in love with this product the very first time trying it. It doesn't leave your face dripping wet like most of the setting sprays and drys very fast and doesn't stink at all. I'm so I love and highly recommend ❤️
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
It's been my favorite for years now , but as i am recovering from my dry skin issue this product is just sitting in my drawer, if you have dry skin then this will be your best friend .
Jessica M.
This is a very good setting spray, it will keep your makeup on the entire day. I have very sensitive skin and it doesnt brake me out or anything! It work on oily and dry skin. It is also great for spraying on glittery eyeshadows so it makes them pop!
Emily V.
san diego
I use this primer for long days , it’s definitely a great primer especially for people with oily skin, it is pricey but definitely worth the money , I’ve purchased this twice and I’m still in love with the effect
Crystal M.
San Antonio , TX
Love this product! It smells amazing and helps set my makeup when I'm a little to powdery. I use matte setting power and this spray helps give me the perfect amount of dewy.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI

I'm in love with fix+ it's amazing. I can use it with foundation, concealer, eye shadows and highlighters I can't do my makeup without fix+  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I got mine almost 2 years ago and I still have it. Really good product. It makes your makeup last all day. Looking fresh and clean. The price you can’t beat it for what does the product. I will recommend it 100%.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
* Wanted to amend my earlier review of two stars. After dotting my foundation all over my face I sprayed this all over my face and used a damp beauty blender to stipple it and my foundation out. AMAZING! Used any other way for me... even spraying onto the beauty blender does not work for my skin and causes my makeup to breakup. BUMMED AND GREASY BUT IT IS AT LEAST REFRESHING: With all the hype, I was excited to try this. I have never used a setting spray and was wanting something to make my makeup look dewy and less cakey. I do not feel like this set anything. Dare I say this made my makeup look worse. My makeup actually wore off my combination skin quicker than it would have without the spray. I already have a primer I love so not sure what to use this for. I liked someone's suggestion on here to use it on your beauty blender to blend your makeup. Guess I'll give that a try before returning.
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
Fabulous product. It smells amazing. Lasts forever and you can use for a variety of things. I use before putting anything on my skin. Then i put it on once i finish my make up as a setting spray. It’s so light and refreshing i feel like it gives your face a glow.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I like this, I use it more like a fix it pray than a primer honestly. I would spray it after a few hours to pick my foundation back up and make me look less cakey throughout the day. I liked it but didn’t love it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.