Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Donna, TX
This is the perfect mist honestly. It doesn't spray harshly with heavy drops, it's a really evenly mist. I'd use it after I would put some foundation and powder to give me a nice dewy look. I also use for eyeshadows when I want that extra pop of color.
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.
This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
July 2, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
July 8, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
July 16, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.