Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (551)
Naina J.
Naina J.

Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Chele'An D.
Chele'An D.
Kissimmee, FL

This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it religiously and I drown my face in it. It is perfect to take away that powdery look after you have finished your makeup and it just makes your makeup look 10 times better. I have no cons about this product and I think everyone should try it.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA

This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA

Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX

Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Anna C.
Anna C.

OKER. You need this! It keeps my makeup on with moisturizing all day! Any shimmer or shiny product you have on, it intensifies it. I will spray this on my brush before I apply my eyeshadow to the brush. Then when I apply it to my eye lid, the color pops right out at you. It's so good!!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin , Tx

This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase 💖
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.