Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA

It's a great makeup finishing spray - notice I didn't say setting spray. It's great to wet your beauty blender, help make shimmery eye shadows shine, or spray over your face when you finish your makeup to take away the cake face feeling and helps make it appear more flawless.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
South Shields

I have used loads of other primers before but they would just sink into my skin and become tacky, this one has a natural finish. You can also use this as a really good and handy setting spray as its not too watery. I would highly recommend this to anyone! especially beginners
Reema B.
Reema B.

It took me a very long time to take the plunge and purchase this product... And I have no idea why it took me so long. I wish I had listen sooner because this stuff really is great! This makes sure that your makeup smoothly blends together and nothing look too cakey. Love it!
Natalya S.
Natalya S.
North York , Ontario

I love this spray and I can't do my makeup without it. While it doesn't offer any sort of SPF or anything, it's great for summer to give a cooling spritz to the skin. It's also great for when you're trying to blend cream contour or if your face feels dry when applying makeup.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA

I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California

Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.