Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN

I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA

Love this fix plus spray. Can use before your makeup, after your makeup to set it. Or for powder pigments to make them look more vibrant. I'd recommend maybe getting the travel size first to see if yiu like it and use it. Because I use mine for just pigments mostly I use so little of it.
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA

For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Naina J.
Naina J.

Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX

I tried the MAC Fix + Skin Setting Spray in the lavender scent and it was wonderful. It left my skin feeling moist and set my make up. It is more expensive than most setting sprays and I'm my sure the price really is worth it when you can get a decent setting spray for half of the cost.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL

Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX

Oh how I love this skin setting spray! It was my first ever finishing spray. I have oily skin, so I was worried the spray might make me look shiny on top of my makeup. It didn't! It dried quickly, stayed matte, and helped my makeup stay set for much longer than usual. Love this product!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA

This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
New York

Nothing bad to say about this product at all! The shine and glow when you need to finish setting your makeup this puts the icing on the cake! Bottle is big and lasts a very long time even if you apply a little each time you apply. Awesome product and great coverage and spray application
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.