BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I am so obsessed with this! It was my first MAC purchase and I've bought a few already to ensure I don't run out! I find that it's an amazing spray, great to prime by spraying before makeup and when makeup is done it's fantastic for setting makeup, making sure everything stays put but also that you aren't cakey looking. I have worn makeup all day and when using this I find my makeup stays on amazing. Also I love using this to spray my eyeshadow brush to help eyeshadow look more pigmented or especially great to give a more metallic look. I can't rave enough about this stuff! In my photo I have the full size original and the travel size coconut scented one (which I also love!)
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Sophie W.
This stuff is amazing!! I use it for literally everything. It doesn't have any spf or anything like that but it doesn't claim for that either since it's a mist. I use this in so many ways like misting my face when I get out the shower, before I put on foundation to hydrate my skin, and to make my eyeshadows or glitters more pigmented! I've purchased this stuff many times with my own money. Would 10/10 recommend for anybody because it is very delicate and non harmful for sensitive skin. Plus it smells and makes your skin feel fresh!!
Bridgette P.
Tampa, FL
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Laura T.
Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have been using it for a little over 5 years and still have to find a complaint. It's perfect to mix everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place all day long, and give your skin a little shine. I usually get the most praise on my skin when I'm done with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends who borrow. It is very light and I love the fresh smell and the feeling of sprinkling it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most hygienic, but I've had this bottle ALWAYS and just gotten halfway there.I had horrible skin, grow up, acne and sun burns and spots with red stains all the time, so making sure that my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have left their war in my face, I still take special care in skin care products and that has that perfect canvas for the rest of my make-up. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin make-up routine.
Aryn L.
I love Fix+. It's a cult favorite for a reason, it's a good product that does what it is supposed to do. I use it for prepping the skin before makeup, misting between layers of makeup to settle and avoid cakiness, and to dampen eyeshadows to foil them. I do love their scented ones, the coconut one smells so good but it's always limited edition.

The mist applies finely and evenly on the face and the bottle lasts a long time. A product worth having!
Jackie T.
New Castle, DE
Loooove This! Makes my skin so hydrated when applying before makeup and makes my foundation apply so much more flawless and smoothly. I also spray after I set my face with powder so that my skin isn't so powder like looking and more natural finish. I also always use this if applying any pigments to my eyes. Also great if you spray your brush with this and apply highlighter on. It makes the products 10 times more pigmented! Only wish this would make my makeup last longer but it doesn't. Oh well.

Myra H.
Love it! I usually stock up when Mac has a sale to get a little discount. This spray is really nice for fixing your makeup and taking away any powdery look. Helps make your skin look like skin again. I also really like the scent! If you're looking for something to make your makeup budge - proof, this is probably not the spray for you, but if you just want to help your makeup look more fresh and seamless, this is your spray! I used other sprays after this one and found that I really love this nozzle more than others I've tried out so I discovered that I can reuse the bottle and put other sprays in it once the fix+ is gone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.