Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX

Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase 💖
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA

I don't have this spray but my sister does and she let me borrow it for graduation and prom and i loved this spray it didn't let my makeup get all runny and cakey it made it perfect i was sweating at prom and when i got out my face still looked like when i got to prom i love this spray
Anna C.
Anna C.

OKER. You need this! It keeps my makeup on with moisturizing all day! Any shimmer or shiny product you have on, it intensifies it. I will spray this on my brush before I apply my eyeshadow to the brush. Then when I apply it to my eye lid, the color pops right out at you. It's so good!!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

MAC is always one of my go to product choices and this setting spray is in my arsenal because it gives you a long lasting finished look that feels and looks amazing. It is easy to apply and you will be happy with the results all night long. This is a repeat buy for me that I recommend.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN

I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.

I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.