Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC

This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA

Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Leia W.
Leia W.
Calgary

I searched forever for something that helped diminish the look of too much powder on my face and this does just that!! After I contour with powder I spray my face with this and then go over it with a damp beauty blender which gives a super airbrushed look without looking cakey!
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY

Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY

Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA

This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Leah C.
Leah C.

This product is AMAZING!! It keeps your make up in place all day and it won't budge a bit, it's a little bit pricey but it's Defo worth it, I brought mine from the mac store in Westfield Stratford and I would Defo recommend this to other people planning on to buy this product.
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA

Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

By far my favorite product for anytime of the year . and it work great on oily skin.. It glides on and the protection is amazing .. I love how much comes in it .. And the price isn't that bad seeing how good the product is.. This is my go to and will remain my favorite product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.