BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
natasha v.
This stuff is like the holy Grail of priming and setting sprays it makes my make up stay on all day long I can use it to refresh my make up during the day when I start to get a little oil he has no cons just pros great value for the price I love the fact that it doesn’t have a strong scent to it I would highly recommend it
Olivia H.
This product is a must for any makeup lover! I just this spray for my shimmery shadows. I spray some on my flat brush and then dip into the shadow. It is unreal at the pigmentation this spray gives to the shadow! Awesome job Mac!
Junarris B.
Midlothian, VA
I’ve searched for a great Primer and recently tried the mini-size product. I did a 24hr test and my makeup stayed in place!! I kept a matte, hydrated look the entire day! I HAD to add this product to my makeup collection. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Michelle B.
Phoenix
I wish I could give this product a ten because the huge difference I’ve seen when I forget to use this product. Gives you that natural skin finish and if you spray more it can give you such a dewy finish as well. I use this spray after my primer then after my makeup has been applied. Have had several people compliment my skin because of this! Love love love! Highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
This smells really nice!! It’s not much of a setting spray but it sort of dissolves the powdery look of your makeup and it blends your makeup nicely! I recommend this product, it’s really great!! :-).
Jackie M.
Blue Island
I use this everyday! I am so excited they came out with more scents. I will use it before applying my makeup or as the last touch to my makeup routine and it locks it all in.
Deanna F.
One of the holy grail prime and prep sprays. I spray it on probably too much while doing my makeup. Makes my makeup last all day long!! Definitely repurchase this allllll the time 😍
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
You can set your face with thus, prep your face, use after you've aookied everything to get rid of cakeyness and creasing or to add oomph to shadows. The list goes on and on.
Maggie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light smells good and does the job your makeup stays fresh for the whole day without any touchups. It is my go to when i do beat my face and is definitely recommendable
carmen z.
I love this feeling setting spray! It is so useful and leaves your makeup lasting all day with nothing moving! It has a decent smell and is less than $30! RECCOMEND for sure
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.