Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Leah C.
Leah C.

This product is AMAZING!! It keeps your make up in place all day and it won't budge a bit, it's a little bit pricey but it's Defo worth it, I brought mine from the mac store in Westfield Stratford and I would Defo recommend this to other people planning on to buy this product.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA

It's a great makeup finishing spray - notice I didn't say setting spray. It's great to wet your beauty blender, help make shimmery eye shadows shine, or spray over your face when you finish your makeup to take away the cake face feeling and helps make it appear more flawless.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL

Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport , Tennessee

This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA

I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Reema B.
Reema B.

It took me a very long time to take the plunge and purchase this product... And I have no idea why it took me so long. I wish I had listen sooner because this stuff really is great! This makes sure that your makeup smoothly blends together and nothing look too cakey. Love it!
I use this EVERYTIME I put on makeup. I also sometimes use this spray just to refresh my face. Mac Prep+ Prime Fix+ is great as a primer, skin hydrant and finishing spray. It has caused no irritation and feels very soothing to the skin. This is definitely a makeup must have.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, Ca

I love this fix +. It smells amazing.. it litterally feels like it hydrates and sets your makeup. Its affordable. You can use it to set mAkeup, prime your face, wetten your eyeshadow to make the color stand out, wet your beauty sponge and so much more. Highly reccomend this.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.