Add a Photo

arlene n.
Denver, CO
June 26, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY
Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
July 12, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Marly M.
Marly M.
I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
Aug. 13, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.