Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN

I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA

I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This is a must have for me! I love using it to prime my skin, set my makeup, dampen my brush for eyeshadow. Seriously you can use this for ANYTHING! I feel like it has more of a natural to dewy finish, its not mattifying. I recommend that everyone has this in their makeup collection.
T N.
T N.

This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Makeup M.
Makeup M.

I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.