BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL
By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is amazing!!! It helps my eyeshadows come alive and look magnificent!!! It illuminates my highlight and sets my face to last all day!! The only thing is if I spry to much of it, my makeup sinks into my pores, so when I set, I lightly spray!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
This is a true multi-use product! It can be a primer or a setting spray. It has a super natural finish and is great for dry skin. Try spraying it on your brush to intensify shadow pigments. I would highly recommend having this product in your arsenal!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.
This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is fantastic. It works wonders on my skin. It makes it look natural and shiny and sparkly and might i add it helps everything blend and stay where it was placed. It comes of great use when doujng my makeup i would recommend this to everyone
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL
This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ
Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE
This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.