Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Love this product!! Makes your face feel so refreshed as well as keeping your makeup on all day. This is a must have! Also extremely portable and can be transferred into smaller bottles for travel purposes. When this bottle runs out I will definitely be purchasing another one :)
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Miami, Fl

This is my top setting spray and I can't be without it. Mac fix plus is very known in the beauty community for it's multipurpose use. This can used as a setting spray, a primer and for enhancing eyeshadows. I love this spray because it does so many things. Great overall product.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton

I love this product. It sets my makeup and doesn't budge for the entire day. I also like using this product to intensify my shimmery shadows. I will spray fix + on my brush and it makes my shadows extra pigmented. I love this product because it is multipurpose. highly recommend.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA

My go-to when I know my makeup is going to take a beating - whether I'm going to be wearing it long hours, sweating, crying, or anything else. Somewhat pricey, but I save it for those special occasions that call for it. Recommend to anyone - does what it promises and then some.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Toya D.
Toya D.

This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC

This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA

Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.