Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

AMAZING! Holy grail for sure. This bottle has last me for months and it keeps my face fresh and moisturized throughout the day. Also, my makeup will stay put and a few "sprays" will bring everything together. The bottle is pretty sturdy but be careful when traveling because the top will crack or screw off.
Vina D.
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD

I started using this because Tati AKA GlamLifeGuru would gladly lay her life down for this stuff. And I would too. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't make me super shiny. It just blends all the lines and takes away the powdery look if you've put on too much. I always have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This rating needs to be higher. I got it as a sample and it works awesome. Probably best primer I've used. It actually has me using foundation again after a long hiatus because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY, until I wash it off. Wore it to a wedding this past week and my skin looked the same
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
Lizette I.
Lizette I.

Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY

This is a setting spray that every makeup enthusiast should own. I use it to set my makeup, and to wet my beauty blender before I apply my foundation. I also tend to use it on my brushes if I'm applying a loose pigment. It helps to set everything and helps provide a flawless finish! I highly recommend it!
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA

LOVE THIS OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It's seriously BOMB AF. This thing makes my make up last ALL DAY!!! If you don't believe me apply it and have sex. ;-) guarantee you'll be raving about it like how I am. It lasts through EVERYTHING. Do yourself a favor and buy this product. I promise you you'll never go back.
Mara W.
Mara W.

This spray is great to finish off a makeup look. If you like to use powder, I would highly recommend Fix plus to minimize the powdery look of your makeup. It is also refreshing and gives my makeup look the right amount of dewy finish I am looking for. I have repurchased this product more than I can count.
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI

Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

It is a really good product. I didn't purchase it but I have tried it so many times and the only one things that I don't like is that hydrates too much and makes me look shiny. I just love it to make my eyeshadows so pigmented and bomb! I would probably purchase the travel size one because it is expensive
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.