BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
I love this because I use this for my eyebrows and it keeps it looking like I just did it all day. It has a nice natural glow that it gives your face. I know that because I use this all the time. I definitely recommend this
Cierra F.
I love this prime and prep spray! It’s so amazing and leaves my foundation looking flawless! The price tag is the only thing I don’t really like but I have found out how to make my own spray super similar to this for only $4
Ashton A.
I like to use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to not only prep my face but also to make certain eye-shadows pop. If you spray this on your brush before you apply the eye shadow it makes the color very pigmented. A little goes definitely a long way. I've had my full sized bottle for almost a year now.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Love this to keep my skin hydrated and healthy looking through my makeup. If you spray your brush with fix+ and use a shimmer or highlight it'll gleam or any other color will be more vibrant. Love using this to set my makeup.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this primer. It gives your skin a nice clean starting point. It has a good amount of moisture without being oily. I like the feeling it gives your skin after you apply it. Nice and smooth and well quenched.
Dubraska P.
Is super useful. You can use this product to wet your shadows or pigments and works perfectly. For sail the makeup is perfect and doesn’t change the look of the makeup. Is very nice for all skin tipes, even for oily skin.
Yasmin 🎀.
This is a good product and I loved how my foundation looked. I felt that you don't need this to have a beat face. It's a luxry item for me to have but not a necessity. It helped my makeup stay on all day but so did the elf setting spray which is only $3.
Sarah J.
MAC’s Fix + is an absolute essential item in my makeup collection. I use it for a multitude of purposes such as to intensify eyeshadow, tone down my makeup if I’ve gone a little too crazy and set my face. It makes you makeup meld together beautifully.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this primer/setting face. Love the smell and it’s not too bad for my dry skin. I only use it as a setting spray & not a primer. My dry face needs more help with that. & the smell is absolutely amazing.
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
Fantastic setting spray! I absolutely love the scent of this. I use it to moisten my beauty blenders and to add a bit of hydration to my face once my makeup is complete. My makeup stays out after a few spritzes of this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.