Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Alison G.
Alison G.
This spray is incredible! It finishes my makeup so so well and is also great for intensifying shimmery shadows! Also applying this on your fan brush before you highlight is BOMB! Honestly such an amazing and versatile product!!! I would for sure repurchase
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL
This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
June 30, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Alex B.
Alex B.
This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX
Jan. 10, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
April 29, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This product is fabulous at giving the skin a dewy flawless finish. If you apply to much powder this spray will be your savior! It doesn't cause me to breakout and it's very refreshing! Also great to spry eyeshadow brushes before applying shimmer shadows!
Terri T.
Terri T.
Tucson, AZ
Used Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ on my wedding day and I can honestly say it kept my makeup looking flawless throughout the day. A refreshing spritz not only revitalized my look without having to reapply layers of makeup but felt cool and refreshing on my face.
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO
June 26, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.