BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kathya F.
Kathya F.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.
This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Amburr A.
Amburr A.
Another holy grail of products! so versitle and feels so great on the face! its a good price it smells great, it helps your shadow, you can prime or set with it, it will refresh your face and it is great at what it does! will always rebuy this product!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
Review for: Skin Spray
I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
This is the perfect mist honestly. It doesn't spray harshly with heavy drops, it's a really evenly mist. I'd use it after I would put some foundation and powder to give me a nice dewy look. I also use for eyeshadows when I want that extra pop of color.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Review for: Skin Spray
The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.