Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN

This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.

I can't go a day without using this, especially through summer, it hydrates the skin whilst keeping cool, i have pretty dry skin so it helps to refresh and add that extra hydrating feeling. I love spraying on top of foundation to remove the powdery look from some setting powders.
Karly P.
Karly P.
Verdun

My holy grail! There is nothing that compares to fix+! I use it to hydrate my face, set my makeup, and, most often, to make my highlight shades more pigmented and my shimmer eyeshadows more pigmented. There is no other product that is as good as this one. Will repurchase forever!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Love this product!! Makes your face feel so refreshed as well as keeping your makeup on all day. This is a must have! Also extremely portable and can be transferred into smaller bottles for travel purposes. When this bottle runs out I will definitely be purchasing another one :)
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Miami, Fl

This is my top setting spray and I can't be without it. Mac fix plus is very known in the beauty community for it's multipurpose use. This can used as a setting spray, a primer and for enhancing eyeshadows. I love this spray because it does so many things. Great overall product.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton

I love this product. It sets my makeup and doesn't budge for the entire day. I also like using this product to intensify my shimmery shadows. I will spray fix + on my brush and it makes my shadows extra pigmented. I love this product because it is multipurpose. highly recommend.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA

My go-to when I know my makeup is going to take a beating - whether I'm going to be wearing it long hours, sweating, crying, or anything else. Somewhat pricey, but I save it for those special occasions that call for it. Recommend to anyone - does what it promises and then some.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH

This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.