BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ
I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Mercedes A.
Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Sherhlub V.
I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Maddie S.
I don't necessarily use this to prime or prep my skin. I use this for making my eyeshadows more intense. I spray my brush with this product then dip into a metallic eyeshadow and it helps adhere to the lid and make it much more metallic.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Karla G.
Miami,Florida
This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.