Add a Photo

Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY
July 28, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
July 5, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Madison C.
Madison C.
Centre, AL
Sept. 2, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this for setting spray. How I use this is spraying it on my brush to thin out thick foundation or to make eyeshadows more intense. The price could be a little lower, but I think it's worth it if you love makeup. I will repurchase when I run out!
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
July 25, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Richton Park, IL
This product is just amazing I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Mac prep prime fix bring everything together. It's truly amazing, and if you give your eyeshadow brush a a spray of the prime fix the color will look 10 times better. You have to try it.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
June 30, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix it is a total game changer! This product is amazing and is used for everything from helping to make shadows wet to setting foundation! This is a must have for all makeup geeks!! The smell is great and everyone can benefit from this great setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.