Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Jen C.
Jen C.

I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Olathe, KS

I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Zaineb A.
Zaineb A.

I meant to get the travel size of this but they were sold out so I had to get the full size but I'm so glad I did! I actually really love the finish this gives my makeup and how non-dry it makes me look. I have a feeling this is gonna make its way into my list of favorite products soon.
Rana I.
Rana I.
CANTON, MI

Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA

For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San francisco , Ca

Love this fix plus spray. Can use before your makeup, after your makeup to set it. Or for powder pigments to make them look more vibrant. I'd recommend maybe getting the travel size first to see if yiu like it and use it. Because I use mine for just pigments mostly I use so little of it.
Naina J.
Naina J.

Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
New York

Nothing bad to say about this product at all! The shine and glow when you need to finish setting your makeup this puts the icing on the cake! Bottle is big and lasts a very long time even if you apply a little each time you apply. Awesome product and great coverage and spray application
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.