Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA

This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Naina J.
Naina J.

Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN

I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase 💖
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX

Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA

Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Vrunda P.
Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ

This is honestly the best primer I have ever used. I have used a couple of another primer before coming across this one and me don't even know why I didn't come across this one before. I first tried the travel sizes and fell in love! It's seriously the best! You won't regret buying it!
Anna C.
Anna C.

OKER. You need this! It keeps my makeup on with moisturizing all day! Any shimmer or shiny product you have on, it intensifies it. I will spray this on my brush before I apply my eyeshadow to the brush. Then when I apply it to my eye lid, the color pops right out at you. It's so good!!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.