BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jenn C.
I love fix + it's a staple for anyone who loves to wear makeup. I have very oily skin so I wouldn't recommend it for the face unless you're going for a very dewy finish. Great for editorial makeup. I love it to spray on my highlight or eyeshadow to foil it and give it more of a metallic look. It is not a finishing spray so if you do spray it after your makeup it will hydrate and give you a more glowy finish but it will not hold the makeup longer than it is supposed to but gives a hydrated finish. I do not use this everyday but it's good to keep on hand.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Liberty W.
San Diego, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
If you haven't tried this you need to. What more cld you want from a product everything from prepping your skin food makeup application to locking it in and if you spray ur brush before picking up shadows it gives your product a punch giving you a intense pigment staying power great for those shimmer shadows. I use this for everything touch ups during the day I spray my face after all liquid n cream products to lock in contour/highlighting before setting with finishing powder. I spray my beauty blender before use to keep it from soaking up product n helps to blend your more thick full coverage products. If you wear makeup or if you are starting makeup you need this it is a staple in every collection
Gabby H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also ūüĎĆ
Candice R.
I don't even know how I did my makeup before fix plus, it's totally life changing! I have oily skin and I have to use powder to set my foundation and I always felt like I looked Camry and powdery all day long. Fix plus melts the powder and foundation together and into my skin for a truly flawless look. Plus (!) it keeps my makeup going strong all day long. For $23 it's absolutely worth it, mine lasts me around 6 months!
Val M.
If you want to ensure your makeup looks natural, this is the product for you. While containing glycerine, this will give you a healthy glow. This is not a setting spray! It is a fixative. This is an amazing product used to ensure that all your layers of makeup look more like your skin. If you go overboard on powder products, and hate that "cakey" or textured look, douse your skin in this and it will disappear in at most a half hour. I can't do my makeup with out it. I buy three at a time !!
And it's also great with shadows and pigments, as the glycerine in it helps the shadows stick to your eyelids and enhance the performance of the shadow !!
Overall great product ! Will never be without it.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
Ashley S.
Pineville
I love the versatility of this product. It's amazing for dry skin. It's great for prepping your skin before makeup and also as a finishing spray. If you have problems with your makeup looking too powdery or cakey, just spritzing this over your face will remove that. It's also great to spray on Eyeshadow brushes to make Eyeshadows more pigmented. Or to spray your brush before use with pigments and glitters to make them more metallic and long lasting. It's a must have in any makeup lover or makeup artists kit.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.