MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This product is fabulous at giving the skin a dewy flawless finish. If you apply to much powder this spray will be your savior! It doesn't cause me to breakout and it's very refreshing! Also great to spry eyeshadow brushes before applying shimmer shadows!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Terri T.
Terri T.
Tucson, AZ
Used Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ on my wedding day and I can honestly say it kept my makeup looking flawless throughout the day. A refreshing spritz not only revitalized my look without having to reapply layers of makeup but felt cool and refreshing on my face.
Alex B.
Alex B.
This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY
Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Marly M.
Marly M.
I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.