Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Emily J.
Emily J.

Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Suze B.
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL

I have been using this since its inception. I love the smell, the feel, and how great my makeup looks after a few spritzes. The spray bottle is easy to operate and locks in place so it won't leak. There is also a travel friendly version for ~ $10 or to try it out. Best for combination to dry skin.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX

Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne, Ca

This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI

I love the fix plus because you can use it to prep, prime, and set! I love priming my face with this because it leaves a sticky consistency that makes me feel like my foundation is literally being glued on my face for long wear for the rest of the day. And my makeup really does last all day long!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

Loooooove the magic that this spray creates. It honestly preps the skin so well for makeup application. I have oily skin, so I can't spray as much as I would love to, yet with the small amount I do use, it makes such a massive difference in me applying all of my makeup. It's magical for real lol.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I have bought several times and would do so whenever I can because it is an essential part of my makeup ! When I finish to apply the powder to seal I apply this spray and makeup lasts me almost all day and the skin looks fresh using it every day. Besides the aroma it is nice! I recommend it 100 %
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

No vuelvas a pasar un día sin esta necesidad ! Este producto es un alimento básico absoluta en mi rutina de belleza ! Fácilmente se aplica con sólo un chorrito y fácil de bloquear la parte superior hace que sea ideal para los viajes . Voy a seguir para comprar este producto asombroso y otra vez !
Sahar F.
Sahar F.
Edinburgh

Cannot live without this product now that I've tried it! A few sprays of this after you have done your make up will make your face last all day without it looking greasy. You can also use this on your beauty blender and make up brushes. MAC have done it again with another amazing product !! LOVE.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.