BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
I can't go a day wearing makeup without using this in some way. I wet my eyeshadow brush after loading it with a pigment that I want to stand out more. I spray it before makeup just for a boost of hydration. After all my powders I do a quick spray to get rid of the cake effect of too much powder. It literally melts all my powders together and gives a great glow to your skin. I also just keep a mini one in my purse if my skin is ever feeling dull. Love this stuff
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a great face mist to be used any time of the day. First , I use it in the morning after I wake up. It has caffeine and my eyes don't feel tired once I spray it on. Also, it has green tea and camomile and it is calming and soothing, so if you get red , especially in the heat, this is a great product to use over. Many people think this product is a setting spray. Well, MAC does not claim that. It is a finishing spray that makes your makeup look more blended and more smooth. Totally in love with it.
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim just to try it for I wanna say 24$? I could be wrong. I love how refreshing it is! I use it as a setting spray as well as on my brushes to help the product be a little more pigmented! I've noticed that this really helps my highlight to pop and whenever I accent my eyes with a color or two, it also stands out! I don't have a lot of experience with very many primers, but this is one of my favorites, and I will definitely keep this in my makeup train!
eirini t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best, if you haven't already tried it you're completely missing out !! You 100% need this in your life . It can be used pre and lost makeup application . I carry it in my gym bag so I don't break out after working out . And I mainly spray my face throughout the day to refresh my makeup. LOVE
Alexandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't a makeup setting spray. Granted, it doesn't really claim to do that, but I did expect it to set my makeup because I thought that's what "fix" would mean... Regardless, this is a nice spray to prime the face and it does remove that "cakey" look if you've applied too many powder or thick liquid products. It can also be used to pack on shimmery eyeshadows for added pigment/drama. But, go for Skindanavia products if you're looking for a good setting spray.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This Fix+ smells so good to me and makes my skin feel amazing. I wanted to try it and I bought the small $10 bottle at first and used it up. I bought the bigger bottle and that has lasted a long time for the $22 value. I like to spray this sometimes as a primer but also as a setting spray. It sets my make up but makes my skin look great and my make up look seamless.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! It has become such a necessity in my makeup/skincare routine. I love spraying this on my face after I have finished my makeup because it feels really refreshing and it helps my face not look powdery. Probably my favorite way to use this product is to spray it on my brush to intensify my highlight and shimmery eyeshadows! I also spray this on my face after I have done my skincare routine because it gives my skin an extra boost of hydration.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite primer & fixer in one product. I have tried many brands, but none of them came even close to this one. My makeup not only stays on for the whole day, but my skin is always hydrated as well. My go-to and most favorite from MAC Cosmetics of all times.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered this from ulta, because so many youtubers rave about this spray. I think it's overpriced travel size is 12 and full size is 24. I don't think there's anything special about the liquid itself. What's good about it is the mister. It's such a fine mist that it dry almost instantly. I won't buy this again but maybe try to put another cheaper liquid spray In it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.