Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Karee K.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL

Fix+ is a must have for me. I use it as a primer, setting spray, makeup refresher throughout the day, and I wet my brushes with it. I keep a regular size on my vanity and a travel size in my purse. The mist is so fine and it just melts all your makeup together for a beautiful flawless finish.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I love this product. Smells great and gives you a nice fresh feel after applied. I use it all the time to make a eye shadow more vibrant by spraying my brush with it then dipping into the shadow. I occasionally spray it on my face but it's main purpose for me is for enhancing a shadow color.
DIANE M.
DIANE M.
Orange, CA

I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA

I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
Massiel D.
Massiel D.

This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI

To put it simply, we have our good days and our bad days. Some days it works well, some days I end up looking like I bobbed for apples in a bucket of bacon grease. I probably won't end up purchasing this again, just because I like products I spend this much money on to work 100% of the time.
Clara F.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA

LOVE! This was my first Mac purchase, and this spray really sets your makeup, and helps mine stay all day. Usually my makeup comes off after a few hours, but that's not the case with this spray. I love the finish this gives, and how easily it evenly deposits over your face when you spray it.
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA

Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.