BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brooke G.
Massillon
I buy this in the travel size just because i don’t use it everyday. But sometimes it’s nice to use! Plus travel size is affordable and is an amazing product. Smells great, long lasting, but is pushing the budget!
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Holy grail primer, setting spray and what I use daily to dampen my beauty blender to apply my foundation, also use it to wet my brushes for intense eye makeup looks. It is the Best! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
The ONLY setting spray I will use. I have it 4 starts simply because the bottle doesn’t last long. However this product keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long and smells so clean and fresh. I currently have 2 bottles of it.
Joud H.
I️ use this as a setting spray and my makeup will not budge all day. I’ve yet to find a better setting spray and I’ve tried many. I️ love how it feels and smells— overall it’s a great product that lasts a long time. Definitely recommend.
Heather B.
Milford, ME
I mean; I think this is everyone’s favorite spray. I use it for my eyeshadow brushes to help pick up pigment. I love the scents it comes in, especially coconut. And I think it’s the best spray out there
Nikki M.
glendora
I use this product every day before putting my makeup on. It keeps my makeup all day and keeps it from melting. I have large pores and I feel it hides my pores well. I will be buying this product again.
Sarah G.
My all time favorite setting spray. It’s great before makeup and after. It takes the powdery look away. It help makeup lady through out the day. Has a locking lid so it won’t spray in your bag. Love it
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I use this daily for so many purposes! Need your metallic shadow to pop? Fix +. Need your powders to melt into the skin? Fix +. Prep or set? Fix +. Must have product!
Adina H.
spring valley
Awesome product can be used to spray on makeup brush to make your eyeshadow extra pigmented, or as a primer or setting spray. So refreshing and delicious! Will for sure repurchase this amazing product.
Jeana P.
I love this as a setting spray and it also makes your shimmers and metallic covers pop more. It doesn’t really have a finish and it didn’t do anything as far as pore wise but it does hydrate your skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.