Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Iryna F.
Iryna F.
Toronto

My favorite setting spray. I immediately noticed a change in the longevity of the wear of my makeup after I began using this product. It lasts a long time, even with daily use and the price is more than fair for the amount of product you are getting. Love it. On my second bottle.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

This is my holy grail product that I used for the final face when I'm done with my makeup. I've been purchasing this product when I started makeup and everyone should buy this but the only thing I dislike about this product is the price of this product but i love this for my face.
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA

I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY

i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio city, Ca

Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Maja M.
Maja M.

This is my holy grail product. I LOVE this so much. I use it every day not only as a fixing spary but in a lot of diferent ways. The packaging is amazing, very easy to use. It's not expensive in comparison to other mac products, because you get a big bottle which last a long time
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN

This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.