Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL

I can't live without my fix plus!! This stuff is SO refreshing. The scent is great. I recently purchased is a few limited edition scents (coconut and lavender) and they gave me LIFE! I always apply this when I use powder foundation and it helps it just melt into y skin and look seamless!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN

I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA

For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA

This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Chele'An D.
Chele'An D.
Kissimmee, FL

This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it religiously and I drown my face in it. It is perfect to take away that powdery look after you have finished your makeup and it just makes your makeup look 10 times better. I have no cons about this product and I think everyone should try it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX

Oh how I love this skin setting spray! It was my first ever finishing spray. I have oily skin, so I was worried the spray might make me look shiny on top of my makeup. It didn't! It dried quickly, stayed matte, and helped my makeup stay set for much longer than usual. Love this product!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
N Highlands, CA

Gosh.!! I love This settings spray, it smells great.! I call it the Hairspray for my face.!
I have normal skin tone so it totally works for me. Of course when I went to MAC I had to buy it.! Cons ? I personally don't have any. I have yet to find a drug store one but if you can buy it.!!
Jane K.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX

I tried the MAC Fix + Skin Setting Spray in the lavender scent and it was wonderful. It left my skin feeling moist and set my make up. It is more expensive than most setting sprays and I'm my sure the price really is worth it when you can get a decent setting spray for half of the cost.
Lili A.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA

Love me some prep and prime. This smells amazing and is NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It is used to prep the skin and help makeup have a smooth application and then used afterwards to diminish any cakeyness that we may have created! I love this and would hope that everyone goes out and buys it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.