Add a Photo

Lacey
Lacey
Aug. 27, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought the travel size on a whim (10 bucks,) and i don't regret my purchase at all! It's not a setting spray, it gives your face a nice dewy finish (especially if you have caked on, dry skin.) it blurs it out and gives some lasting power. It's just so good.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
July 13, 2016, 5:29 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This sets my makeup work on for such a good amount of time my skin is oily and dry so and its perfect for my skin I've used this product so many times its outstanding it sets my skin and leaves such a finished and I recommend this to literally every one I know
Amber L.
Amber L.
Tampa, FL
Aug. 20, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the perfect product. I use it to prime my skin. I use it to set my makeup. I wet my brushes to make shadows or pigments more vibrant. It can get oily through out the day if you are naturally oily, but I'm dry and it's perfect for a healthy, glowy look
Cherinee S.
Cherinee S.
Aug. 11, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I SWEAR BY THIS! I use it at least 3 times while doing my makeup! It's so hydrating and it really locks the makeup into place! This is in my list of favorites after the beauty blender. I would buy this over and over until the day I die. Definitely a must have
Kara H.
Kara H.
Greensboro, NC
July 3, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is by far the BEST product I've ever invested in. I thought it was just a hype but this stuff is so amazing. It makes eye-shadows pop and it keeps your makeup from looking cakey, ashy, or dull. I always spray it on my face before and after I do my makeup
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
This is one of the items I have repurchased the most from Mac. It's extremely versatile in that you can set your makeup, refresh your skin, and use it to help apply more intense eyeshadows as well as highlighters. Will always ALWAYS repurchase this product!!
Sanders M.
Sanders M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! One reason I love it, it smells SO good!!! I spray this on my beauty blender mixed with my foundation, and it glides like a dream. I also spritz this over top of my powder and it really sets my makeup. This is a game changer, ladies!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Absolute must have for myself & clients. I use this all year round, every single day I wear makeup! It sets the powders into the skin so nicely. It doesn't prolong the Wear of makeup, but makes it look more natural! Must have for everyone of all skin types!
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
July 5, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.