Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA

Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.

It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL

I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL

Omg this spray is the best thing that's been ever created. This is not a setting spray by all means. This spray you can use it before and after you finish your makeup. It just melts everything together, and makes it look like your skin. I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful product
Amber M.
Amber M.

I use this to set all of my makeup. You can use Fix+ to prep your skin, to set your makeup, to refresh your skin after a very long day... You can also use this to make your eyeshadow more intense which is great. There exist small bottles if you just want to try it out and see how it works.
Zainab N.
Zainab N.

Yes girls I would definitely recommend to buy this product and own it. I love MAC setting spray, I use it to set my foundation and then after I'm done with contouring and everything else I use it again to set my makeup. Love the results, lasts whole day with caking my face or melting away.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.