Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

i love this primer better then any other primer i have used before. I feel like most gel like primers really have a tacky finish and don't set my foundation to last all day. i love the spray because its easy and quick to apply i have loved this product ever since i have bought it!
Iryna F.
Iryna F.
Toronto

My favorite setting spray. I immediately noticed a change in the longevity of the wear of my makeup after I began using this product. It lasts a long time, even with daily use and the price is more than fair for the amount of product you are getting. Love it. On my second bottle.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY

i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Karly P.
Karly P.
Verdun

My holy grail! There is nothing that compares to fix+! I use it to hydrate my face, set my makeup, and, most often, to make my highlight shades more pigmented and my shimmer eyeshadows more pigmented. There is no other product that is as good as this one. Will repurchase forever!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Tarren M.
Tarren M.

I absolutely love this product, I bought it around 4 months ago and its still lasting. It sets my makeup so well and it doesn't leave you feeling sticky or it doesn't make your makeup run. I've tried so many other setting sprays like urban decay but MAC is definitely my favorite.
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA

I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN

This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.