BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY
This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Shirah L.
Shirah L.
Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami
me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
stacey p.
stacey p.
Elgin, IL
I LOVE IT!! Its amazing and great to blend your foundation. Also to make your highlight pop even more and great for eye shadows to make them more pigmented. The only thing its not a setting spray witch doesn't keep your makeup in place all day.
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.