BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love the prep and prime! It literally is the best to set your makeup and to dampen your beauty blender or brushes. I recommend this product! It is so worth it!
Nina P.
Love love love this setting spray. Sometimes I use it to prep the skin and always use it to set my face. Makes my makeup last a long time while not looking too cakey. Works great when mixing it with eye shadow. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Tiffani S.
YALE, OK
GOAT when it comes to setting sprays..refreshes and leaves your face just feeling fabulous! Great for wetting beauty blenders..wetting eyeshadow..using pigments. Just an AMAZING product!!!! My husband will even lean over for me to spray his face when I pull it out . 😂😂
Maggie M.
New Philadelphia
Mac Fix + is one of my new favorite setting sprays. It leaves the skin looking flawless , it does give a slightly dewey look to the skin. A bottle can last me about 2-4 months!
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
I love love Mac anything!!! I’d say this is a wonderful primer that’s long lasting!! I don’t always used primers but I love that it has a natural finish and isn’t shiny!!! It has sun production which is useful and I would definitely purchase this product again
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A great spray for melding makeup to the skin to make base makeup look natural. When my skin looks dry and my makeup is cakey, this spray will work its magic to melt it into the skin. The mist on this is quite a lot and the trick is to spray at a distance from the face.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is such a great product. I just bought it for the first time and it is one of the best primers I have used. I will for sure keep buying it. I have oily skin and it worked great with my skin type. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
Daresha P.
I know Powell’s fav about this but it’s not for me. I have oily skin so it’s not a good setting spray or refresher. I love the Mario Budescu rose water, it refreshes but does not make me feel watered down. Also I do not care for the applicator on the fix + it sprays too much product out.
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This is to rehydrate the skin. I love it for when foundation isn't sitting well on the skin, this helps to morph the foundation and bring it back to life. Great for all skin types. And I love it for wetting shadows for a more foiled look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.