BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite products from Mac. Fix plus is so versatile and that's why I love it! I use this to prime my dry skin in the summer time. I love to spray fix plus on my eyeshadow brush to give metallic and shimmer eyeshadows a more vibrant finish. I also like to use this spray to set my makeup because it gives an all over dewy finish to my skin, and also makes my highlight really pop! This is my best kept beauty secret!
Selene P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Yolanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Tatiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac fix plus is my absolute favorite. Can be a little pricey but it definitely worth it. I have combination to dry skin and it works wonders and doesn't bother my greasy spots like in my t-zone. Plus I love it to spray on a shimmering or foiled eyeshadow after I've picked the shadow up on my brush. Makes the shadow even more shinny or foiled and makes it pop!
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Abby L.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤❤❤ I actually have my 4th bottle on its way in the mail! ! MAC Prep+ Prime fix+ is my EVERYDAY HOLYGRAIL! 👑😍 I use it to prime my face, I spray on my eyeshadow brush before picking up shadow to intensify pigment, and a million other ways! 😗👐 I literally go on strike and don't so my makeup if I forget it or run out😨 I have tried a million other primer waters and this by far is number 1💯🔥 Do your face a favor and get your hands on this NOW🏃🏃🏃🏃
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.