Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Angella B.
Angella B.
March 22, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.
Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
My favorite primer & fixer in one product. I have tried many brands, but none of them came even close to this one. My makeup not only stays on for the whole day, but my skin is always hydrated as well. My go-to and most favorite from MAC Cosmetics of all times.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix , AZ
June 23, 2016, 7:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI
Aug. 1, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC Fix+ SKin setting Spray is a must have for any makeup lovers collection. Its Lightweight, no strong smell, provides a natural finish that holds all day and it doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
This product is so versatile. Use it to enhance the eyeshadow pigment or use it as a makeup setting spray (with some dewy finish). I use it more as a setting spray when I want some dewy look for my makeup. Definitely an excellent product and worth the splurge.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
April 2, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Lacey
Lacey
Aug. 27, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT
Aug. 24, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.