BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Alex B.
Alex B.
This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Marly M.
Marly M.
I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY
Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Kathya F.
Kathya F.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.