BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If you EVER want to intensify your eyeshadow this is the answer for you. Spray a little on your brush and it goes a long way. Obviously you can use it to prep or prime your face but my eyeshadow is the one most grateful for this.
M A.
This holds my make up all day I love the packaging and the bottle makes some stuff come out so good I love the most it smells great because really good and it’s not like your face sticky and has a nice Mate liok
Kazia S.
I love this stuff! Leaves your makeup super matte, and is very light weight. Super easy to apply just a few mists and that’s all. Keeps your makeup lasting all day. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love his setting stray. Some times I use it to damp my beauty blender and put on my foundation . I do feel like it help my make up last longer . I would recommend this product because it good for all skin types
Olga C.
Tampa, FL
It's my favorite lightweight mist of water! I always apply it at the end of my make-up application to put that final touch. I like how it makes my face makeup feel complete. It makes it look more natural.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This has a great fine mister, and is perfect for melting powder into the skin. I also use it to dampen my brushes before packing on a lid color to make the shadows pop. Holy grail for me. And it smells amazing.
Jensen N.
This keeps my makeup in place all day. When I'm spritzing a brush with it for shadows, or priming my actual face, I've noticed a huge difference when using this. When I run out, I'll be buying another for sure.
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
Best spray I’ve ever used, I use it to make my shadows pop before I place them on my lid. It gives your face a good refresh before putting makeup on and if your face gets dry spritz it on thought out the day.
Erin C.
Mason, WI
I literally just started using this like 2 days ago. And I am in freaking love. I got the original scent. It smells so good. It isn't heavy on your skin. I do use it before and after my make up and so far no complaints. The sprayer is fantastic
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
I love this for setting my make up! I also use this for shimmer eyeshadows when packing them on the lid. I spray my eye brush with this and dip into the color and it makes any shimmer color so pigmented on the lid.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.