Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ

By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairfax, VA

I love makeup, but didn't own any mac products. This was the first mac product I bought. I love it. I enjoy the smell and how it can make you feel refreshed throughout the day. I use it to set makeup and for eyeshadows. I own the full size and have the travel size in my purse. LOVE!
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA

This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , Ca

I absolutely loved this product! It feels really nice when spraying it. It drys quickly and helps me with my makeup. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment from whatever palette I use. I definitely see myself buying this again and I definitely recommend this to others.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

MAC Fix + Skin Setting spray was my very first setting spray to try and actually own! After I apply my foundation, I spray MAC Fix + Skin setting spray all over my face and wait for it to dry. It does take some time to dry, but it's all worth it since my makeup is on point all day!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clovis, NM

I love this prep and prime I apply it before I apply my foundation and it makes my foundation go on so smooth . The other bad thing is that when I buy it I buy it online and usually the pump comes in broken. But mac has a very good customer service & they get back to you right away
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA

You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.