Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

The scent of this primer/setting spray is basically the only reason i still use it. This product is very hydrating to the skin and will leave a nice dewy finish to your makeup, so it's really good for dry skin. I dont like how the spray comes out so straight rather than a fine mist.
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
San Ramon, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ

By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairfax, VA

I love makeup, but didn't own any mac products. This was the first mac product I bought. I love it. I enjoy the smell and how it can make you feel refreshed throughout the day. I use it to set makeup and for eyeshadows. I own the full size and have the travel size in my purse. LOVE!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.