Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Bryanna E.
Bryanna E.
Sylmar, CA

Love love love this product, it's so versatile and can be used for almost anything with makeup. I love it for a dewy look, it works well with making glittery eyeshadow stand out, and I love to us it for cream or dry mascara to make it more creamy and usable. It's just a must have product.
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Big Stone Gap, Va

This product needs to be on every woman's vanity no joke. If you want your makeup to look the best it's ever looked, then buy fix +. There is no other like it!! I wish the bottle was a little bigger but no matter what size, I will always use this product!!! It makes my face look amazing!!
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Olathe, KS

I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Duluth, MN

Oh my goodness where do I begin with fix + it is one of the bet products I have ever used. I didn't believe the hype at first. I finally decided to buy it. I love using it for refreshing your makeup or if you spray it on a make up brush with a foiled shadow it makes it go on so pigmented!
Jen C.
Jen C.

I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Katey B.
Katey B.

I LOVE this stuff. You can use it for so many different things. I use it as a pre-make up primer, as well as a setting spray. It's also great to spray on an eyeshadow brush before picking up product on your brush for a very pigmented look. Overall great product, and it smells amazing too!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA

I love this facial spray. It helps keep my makeup lasting looooong. It's easy to spray and the nozzle sprays well enough to get your whole face in just a spray or two (depending on how much you like) . It is a good spray and I like the amount of product you get! This is a top notch spray!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA

Love this fix plus spray. Can use before your makeup, after your makeup to set it. Or for powder pigments to make them look more vibrant. I'd recommend maybe getting the travel size first to see if yiu like it and use it. Because I use mine for just pigments mostly I use so little of it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.