Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Karee K.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL

Fix+ is a must have for me. I use it as a primer, setting spray, makeup refresher throughout the day, and I wet my brushes with it. I keep a regular size on my vanity and a travel size in my purse. The mist is so fine and it just melts all your makeup together for a beautiful flawless finish.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY

This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Lynzi B.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes before applying a metallic shadow, and it really intensifies the shadow. I'll also spray it on my face as a setting spray before going to the beach or if I want a more dewy look that day. Can't live without this!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lebanon, Pa

My favorite way to use Mac Fix+ setting spray is by spraying my beauty blender before blending foundation and concealer. It leaves a flawless look and the setting spray truly makes a difference. I spray my whole face after finishing applying bronzer and eye makeup and my makeup lasts all day!
Blanche A.
Blanche A.

This product is a holy grail item. It's very versatile and can last a long time. I'm a makeup artist so I need products that last me awhile so this is perfect. I mainly use it for my eyeshadows, skin prep on normal skin, sometimes as finishing spray on combo skin. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN

amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.

Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.