Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Emma H.
Emma H.
England

Absolutely amazing product and worth the money! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and if you feel like you have applied too much makeup just spray this on your face and it makes the makeup melt together and you end up looking absolutely flawless! Been through 2 bottles and will keep using it!
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA

Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Saskatoon

love love love!!! This product is amazing! I use it as a primer along with another primer! I heard that this is a good setting spray as well, though i have not tried it as that but I Plan too! It is very refreshing as well, amazing to spray on the face throughout the day for some hydration!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

I had seen so many good reviews on this product and finally purchased one a couple of months ago and I am not mad! It really sets your makeup after applying. It makes it look better and more flawless in my opinion. I really love this stuff. If it were cheaper I'd have a whole stock of them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Kierra Q.
Kierra Q.
Auburn, WA

I really love this product! Its great for setting my foundation but I even sometimes include it in my skincare routine because I have really dry skin and this really helps to hydrate it, I also use it with my metallic eyeshadows it gives it more of an intense look than if I used a dry brush
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL

Omg this spray is the best thing that's been ever created. This is not a setting spray by all means. This spray you can use it before and after you finish your makeup. It just melts everything together, and makes it look like your skin. I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful product
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL

I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Amber M.
Amber M.

I use this to set all of my makeup. You can use Fix+ to prep your skin, to set your makeup, to refresh your skin after a very long day... You can also use this to make your eyeshadow more intense which is great. There exist small bottles if you just want to try it out and see how it works.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.