Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
María M.
María M.

This product facilitates the application of the foundation besides giving a healthy and clean appearance to the skin, but does not have the best life actually looks radiant skin.
It should be noted that there are primers such as the Milani brand give the same effect and last longer for a lower price.
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA

I love using this spray after my makeup is finish. It leaves a nice sorta refreshing finish and it makes all the powder goes set in my skin. It does leave a nice glowy look in my skin but after spray my facial hair does show up more but I just use the beauty blender to press the hair flat on my skin.
K R.
K R.

Perfect for either misting over face prior to makeup application for a primer, or for setting makeup afterwards to set and refresh - ALSO used for spraying with metallic/glitter eye shadows to get them a OOMPH - Highly recommend. Just wish they'd bring out the coconut scented one again for summer :)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA

I like the Mac Fix+ Setting Spray. Im giving it 3 stars because even though I really do like it, I feel that lately with my dry skin due to the weather it hasn't done much my makeup tends to crease out. I just finished the bottle but I dont think I will be purchasing it until the summer/spring time.
Marleny R.
Marleny R.
Paterson, NJ

This product is simply one of my favorites in my makeup cabinet. It's perfect for short make up applications or all day wear (party or long days at work). Makeup stays on for longer periods of time. Depending on the kind of purse you use , you can take it with you to keep your makeup looking fresh .
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Oak Park, Il

The smell of this alone is reason to purchase again. I wouldn't say that this really sets my makeup for all day wear but it is great to hydrate and to really blend at the end. Leaves you with a nice dewy finish. Also great to spray down eye brushes for intensifying color. Plus it smells like heaven.
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. So don't expect for extended hours of makeup wear time after using this. I use this for the purpose of melting my makeup together, creating beautifully, non-powdery skin. If you use it for this purpose, I'm sure you will fall in love with this product!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY

I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA

This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.