Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Andrea U.
Andrea U.

I swear by this product! I was using NYX before and I loved that but this just takes me makeup to another level. All day wear and everything. The smell is amazing and I have no complaints. The only thing that I wish was better is how long it takes to dry but other than that I love it
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This is a must have for me! I love using it to prime my skin, set my makeup, dampen my brush for eyeshadow. Seriously you can use this for ANYTHING! I feel like it has more of a natural to dewy finish, its not mattifying. I recommend that everyone has this in their makeup collection.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA

I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Castillo C.
Castillo C.

Every since i tried MAC fix+, i feel my make up isn't complete without this! It makes everything look so pulled together. My holy grail for sure :) i spray this before i put on my silicone primer, and sometimes also after my make up. Then one spray again during the day to freshen up!
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

The scent of this primer/setting spray is basically the only reason i still use it. This product is very hydrating to the skin and will leave a nice dewy finish to your makeup, so it's really good for dry skin. I dont like how the spray comes out so straight rather than a fine mist.
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.