Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL

I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL

For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, Ca

Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Adele H.
Adele H.

I love this stuff for making my tired, dull skin look refreshed. Also great on a hot day to have around to spray on face and arms and legs. The bottle has lasted me a long time and I have even purchased the travel size for trips. Can also put in the fridge if you need it to help you cool down.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV

I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN

I've hear amazing things about using this as a setting spray. I've got to say, and I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I wasn't blown away by this product. Don't get me wrong, it set my makeup. But it's expensive and there are just as good products out there that are more affordable.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK

Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL

Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Laura A.
Laura A.

This is honestly my holy grail. I've been using it for a long time now. Sometimes I'll switch it up and get something from another brand but I must say that I always come back to MAC Fix Plus. It's light weight and sprays out so evenly and makes my makeup look bright and in place all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.