Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND

This is a must have for me! I love using it to prime my skin, set my makeup, dampen my brush for eyeshadow. Seriously you can use this for ANYTHING! I feel like it has more of a natural to dewy finish, its not mattifying. I recommend that everyone has this in their makeup collection.
T N.
T N.

This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Castillo C.
Castillo C.

Every since i tried MAC fix+, i feel my make up isn't complete without this! It makes everything look so pulled together. My holy grail for sure :) i spray this before i put on my silicone primer, and sometimes also after my make up. Then one spray again during the day to freshen up!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA

I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL

I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Angela S.
Angela S.

A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.