BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.