Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Orlando, FL
July 13, 2016, 4:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
This is my go-to product! It smells fresh and leaves my face with a natural finish/glow. I always feel good using it. I would definitely recommend for dry skin and would make sure if oily or combination skin is careful with how much they put spray on their skin.
South Hadley, MA
June 10, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY
I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
June 4, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.
I love this setting spray especially if my face is super dry and need more hydration. I also use it before I apply my foundation. After I apply all my makeup I spray fix + then it makes my face less powdery and makes my skin looks dewy. I would buy this again:)
Angella B.
Angella B.
March 22, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Maci G.
Maci G.
Aug. 16, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix , AZ
June 23, 2016, 7:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.