Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.

Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This product is a total marvel the finish and cover I love, use it through a friend I have never had one for me, my personal use but I totally fall in love and I need it in my life, makeup without it does not remain the same,If clear this definitive product would recommend it with eyes closed
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lebanon, Pa

My favorite way to use Mac Fix+ setting spray is by spraying my beauty blender before blending foundation and concealer. It leaves a flawless look and the setting spray truly makes a difference. I spray my whole face after finishing applying bronzer and eye makeup and my makeup lasts all day!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Vernon, BC

Despite what you may think, Mac Fix+ is NOT a setting spray, it is a facial mist similar to Tatcha's mist. It is however, the best of it's kind. I would consider this the OG facial mist, and it works perfectly to foil eyeshadows, and melt makeup together to create a radiant and natural base.
Massiel D.
Massiel D.

This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI

To put it simply, we have our good days and our bad days. Some days it works well, some days I end up looking like I bobbed for apples in a bucket of bacon grease. I probably won't end up purchasing this again, just because I like products I spend this much money on to work 100% of the time.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I love this product. Smells great and gives you a nice fresh feel after applied. I use it all the time to make a eye shadow more vibrant by spraying my brush with it then dipping into the shadow. I occasionally spray it on my face but it's main purpose for me is for enhancing a shadow color.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.