Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK

Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Lynzi B.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes before applying a metallic shadow, and it really intensifies the shadow. I'll also spray it on my face as a setting spray before going to the beach or if I want a more dewy look that day. Can't live without this!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This product is a total marvel the finish and cover I love, use it through a friend I have never had one for me, my personal use but I totally fall in love and I need it in my life, makeup without it does not remain the same,If clear this definitive product would recommend it with eyes closed
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY

This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.

Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lebanon, Pa

My favorite way to use Mac Fix+ setting spray is by spraying my beauty blender before blending foundation and concealer. It leaves a flawless look and the setting spray truly makes a difference. I spray my whole face after finishing applying bronzer and eye makeup and my makeup lasts all day!
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.