Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Tyesha D.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD

I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Erikk C.
Erikk C.
Russellville, AR

I don't necessary use this as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it wouldn't sit right. What this is good for is taking that cakey/powder look away from your skin.... When I set the makeup with any translucent powder this makes it mesh together. Then you can add your bronzes and foundation powders.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Pontiac, MI

The fix+ is like the best invention in the makeup world lol It's perfect for intesifying eyeshadows. It's perfect for setting your powders, the powders will melt together and it will reduce cakeness. I have also noticed that it leaves a dewy finish on my skin which I don't mind because I like to glow
María M.
María M.

This product facilitates the application of the foundation besides giving a healthy and clean appearance to the skin, but does not have the best life actually looks radiant skin.
It should be noted that there are primers such as the Milani brand give the same effect and last longer for a lower price.
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA

I love using this spray after my makeup is finish. It leaves a nice sorta refreshing finish and it makes all the powder goes set in my skin. It does leave a nice glowy look in my skin but after spray my facial hair does show up more but I just use the beauty blender to press the hair flat on my skin.
K R.
K R.

Perfect for either misting over face prior to makeup application for a primer, or for setting makeup afterwards to set and refresh - ALSO used for spraying with metallic/glitter eye shadows to get them a OOMPH - Highly recommend. Just wish they'd bring out the coconut scented one again for summer :)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA

I like the Mac Fix+ Setting Spray. Im giving it 3 stars because even though I really do like it, I feel that lately with my dry skin due to the weather it hasn't done much my makeup tends to crease out. I just finished the bottle but I dont think I will be purchasing it until the summer/spring time.
Marleny R.
Marleny R.
Paterson, NJ

This product is simply one of my favorites in my makeup cabinet. It's perfect for short make up applications or all day wear (party or long days at work). Makeup stays on for longer periods of time. Depending on the kind of purse you use , you can take it with you to keep your makeup looking fresh .
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Oak Park, Il

The smell of this alone is reason to purchase again. I wouldn't say that this really sets my makeup for all day wear but it is great to hydrate and to really blend at the end. Leaves you with a nice dewy finish. Also great to spray down eye brushes for intensifying color. Plus it smells like heaven.
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. So don't expect for extended hours of makeup wear time after using this. I use this for the purpose of melting my makeup together, creating beautifully, non-powdery skin. If you use it for this purpose, I'm sure you will fall in love with this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.