Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Fatma B.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO

I have bought this product over 5 times, and I just can't get enough of it. Just the way it feels on the skin is amazing. It's light and has never caused me to breakout at all. I always use it as a setting spray and it has done a good job keeping everything in place. I most definently recommend.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

This would def. have to be my favorite beauty product. I ALWAYS have backup of this product because I use it so much. It make my makeup look flawless and natural. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I don't really use MAC products, but this is the one product I will forever be in love with.
Jaci D.
Jaci D.

My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE

Amazing product. It makes my makeup look flawless when I use it which is like all the time. Also you can use it to make eye shadows pop more. I don't know how I lived without this product. This is a must have. I don't like many of Mac products but this and the paintpot hit it out of the park!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kerhonkson, NY

Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Wheaton, IL

Words cannot describe how much I adore this product. I never step foot in a MAC store but when I do, it's for this. This helps make your face less cakey, freshens makeup, intensifies eye shadows, and helps put your makeup look all together. It's one of those "oldie but a goodie type of product.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Janique B.
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville

LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite item in my entire makeup collection. Packaging is perfect and the scent is beautiful. I have never had one issue with this product and I will be buying it over and over again. It makes my finished look pop and helps lock it down all day! This product truly speaks for itself.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.