BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
This isn’t a setting spray that will keep your makeup in place all day but it is one that will make your makeup application look absolutely flawless! I have a few setting sprays and this one is normally the one I go to!!!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a classic product, and it never fails me. It does a great job at setting my makeup, and the bottle lasts a while. I really love that they finally came out with fragrances ones! The coconut is my fave! The only issue I’ve ever had with this is it camel spits when it’s almost out... but that’s just a sign it’s time for a new bottle!
Zoë E.
Pinõn hills, CA
I love this it makes my face feel so fresh and moisterized when I tired it in the store. Of course I got it to try but looked for alternative since they aren't crulety free.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this stuff. But it is NOT a setting spray! It’s a finishing spray and I use it for that. Hydrated my skin and gives me a nice dewy look and takes away any powderiness
carmen z.
I love this feeling setting spray! It is so useful and leaves your makeup lasting all day with nothing moving! It has a decent smell and is less than $30! RECCOMEND for sure
Miranda h.
Plainfield, Il
purchased the travel size for this and fell in love! Most primers lead me to get oily in specific spots  (near the nose area) but the MAC spray doesnt! must try. its amazing and holds all day. even during a long hot shift.  The trial size has lasted me over three weeks but i also dont use it everyday,
Maahum C.
AMAZING! I live in SoCal where it can get HOT and makeup can easily melt off. This stuff has been a game changer for me, it keeps my makeup looking great all day, even on hot days, with minimal to no touch ups. I don't want all my hard work to contour to go to waste, thanks to Fix + for keeping it in place.
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I put it on before and after my makeup application and it makes it look perfect. I love the smell of it too very refreshing and it leaves my skin feeling moist after 2 sprays. I would highly recommend this product for my makeup lovers out  there to achieve a picture perfect face.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I don’t know where I’ve been, but I tried this product only recently. It’s a very nice facial mist that sets makeup and blurs the lines. It makes the face look fresh and hydrated without any visible powder. I wouldn’t say my makeup lasts better or longer with it and it’s not a necessity, but I enjoy using this mist
Tam D.
Maybe I’m missing something here, but this didn’t wow me. The sprayer intensity is closer to a watering hose than it is to a fine mist spritzer, is does not make my makeup last any longer (I know it’s not meant to do this, but still), it doesn’t hydrate my skin without an additional moisturizer, and it doesn’t smell particularly pleasant. I honestly don’t see the point. It DOES hydrate my brushes for foiling and whatever but tap water does that just as well IMO.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.