BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Perla F.
fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Rachael B.
This is an everyday must for me. I love love love this spray so much. Its super light and smells so darn good. It moisturizes my face for a long time. I use this to set each layer when I am doing my makeup and also at the end. I also spray this after I have applied my moisturizer on the days when I don't wear makeup. I have combination skin and it has helped regulate my skin. you get a lot of product for the price. I have had about four bottles over the past year and I will keep coming back to it.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to set my face after I finish my makeup. The MAC Fix + does a really good job at getting rid of the powdery look on your face. I want to put it out there that this isn't a setting spray to make your makeup last long. This is more for diminishing the powdery look and making your makeup look like skin. I also use this for my eyeshadow. When I want a more pigmented look, I spray my brush with Fix + and then go in with the color for a more intense look. looooveee it
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a travel size version of this product to try it out before I purchase the full size, sine I heard some people with oily skin are not too much into it. I haven't tried to use it to set my make up yet, but I did spray it to refresh my face this morning, it felt VERY nice on my skin. As the day goes by, I haven't noticed my skin get any oilier either. The scent is also nice.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone should have this in their collection! Before putting on makeup, I first spray my face with MAC charged water. Then I spray my damp beauty blender with Prep + Prime to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. This allows the foundation to blend seamlessly and it also helps my makeup last longer!

My concealer no longer creases and my makeup is flawless for hours! This is definitely a staple in my collection.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA
You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
I love this thing, I use it right after putting on my makeup, just to get that dewy yet matt finish. Super refreshing. I also sometimes take a minute to sprits it onto my eyeshadow brush just to get that extra pigmentation, and it works !!!! I lost one recently and because I just love it so much I went ahead and bought it again, that how much I love it !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.