BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL
This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.
This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I use this when I'm finished putting my makeup on and you can tell the difference right away! It refreshes and brightens your skin. It also feels so good to spray on! Your makeup defiantly lasts longer and looks good all day! I highly recommend this!
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
This stuff is fantastic. It works wonders on my skin. It makes it look natural and shiny and sparkly and might i add it helps everything blend and stay where it was placed. It comes of great use when doujng my makeup i would recommend this to everyone
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE
This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN
I spray this like there's no tomorrow lol. I go thru 2 bottles a month. I love it. Leaves my skin looking healthy! I cannot live without it. I have tried and tried other setting prays but they just don't cute it for me, and the smell is just amazing.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ
Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.