Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN

I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.

I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA

I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC

I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.