MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY
I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
My favorite primer & fixer in one product. I have tried many brands, but none of them came even close to this one. My makeup not only stays on for the whole day, but my skin is always hydrated as well. My go-to and most favorite from MAC Cosmetics of all times.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.
I love this setting spray especially if my face is super dry and need more hydration. I also use it before I apply my foundation. After I apply all my makeup I spray fix + then it makes my face less powdery and makes my skin looks dewy. I would buy this again:)
Maci G.
Maci G.
Review for: Skin Spray
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
I prefer using this more as something to wet my eyeshadow brush with before dipping into a shadow to make it more pigmented and metallic than to use as a setting spray. I have oily skin so I don't think this does the best job at prolonging the wear of my makeup
Angella B.
Angella B.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.
Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.