BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! One reason I love it, it smells SO good!!! I spray this on my beauty blender mixed with my foundation, and it glides like a dream. I also spritz this over top of my powder and it really sets my makeup. This is a game changer, ladies!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
This is one of the items I have repurchased the most from Mac. It's extremely versatile in that you can set your makeup, refresh your skin, and use it to help apply more intense eyeshadows as well as highlighters. Will always ALWAYS repurchase this product!!
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Absolute must have for myself & clients. I use this all year round, every single day I wear makeup! It sets the powders into the skin so nicely. It doesn't prolong the Wear of makeup, but makes it look more natural! Must have for everyone of all skin types!
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I so love this product it is my life saver and thank god for this lol it is supper easy to apply and blend i would buy over and over again no matter what i would like to try to use another one because i have really oily skin i would recommend this to others
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Skin Spray
4 stars I guess because I have used it for so long and when no one else did setting spray I loved it it's still a good setting spray but so many different ones out there that I see there's a difference in those then this one that just truly feels like water
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.