Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Apex, NC

I kept hearing this product all over YouTube's big beauty bloggers being described as Holy Grail and a miracle product and simply couldn't believe it. I finally gave in after trying a couple drugstore brands and not liking them and started out with a sample size because I couldn't bring myself to purchase the full size on TouTube's word alone. It is absolutely amazing. It's not sticky at all like some cheaper setting sprays can be and it smells like amazing! I use it to wet down eye shadow to get a great color payoff and to set my makeup. I have dryish skin and tend to touch my face a lot and this helps the Korean bb cream I use stay in place. I love this stuff!
Melody J.
Melody J.

For me it is a very complete prebase, because it is true that it helps to make the makeup last longer but it also moisturizes the skin, I have noticed that with the bases that resected my face with it I do not dry out so much and it has small shiny particles Which help to lighten the face and make it look healthier, not shiny Contains 30 ml and the container has a dispenser, which I love, Its texture is quite light, it is like a flowing cream, it is absorbed very well and although Contains silicones does not leave that effect super velvety artificial that leaves other bases more asiliconadas. It is completely translucent so it can be used for any skin tone.
Sabreena H.
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR

I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
I just LOVE this! The most perfect setting spray out there, for dry faced girls like myself. This has almost become an addiction, I love the feeling of this spray and I keep it in my bag for touch ups during the day. So simple and so fresh. It does an excellent job making the powder just melt in beautifully. No powdery look at all. I love the lock on the spray, you don't have to worry of it leaking out in your bag. And the size of this allows you to bring it on board airplanes, which I often do, to give extra moisture to my face, The air inside planes is always so dry. Fab price also, for me a bottle lasts around 5-6 months, making it well worth the money.
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Ana Carolina S.
Ana Carolina S.

" MAC Fix+ Spray is actually a finishing spray. It is designed to take off the powdery, cakey edge from your makeup leaving your skin looking soft and fresh. To use it, simply apply your makeup as normal and then hold the spray about 30cms away from your face, spray and you will notice that your skin looks more refreshed and less “made up”. That’s what this product is made to do. I see so many bad reviews of this product as people have purchased it in the hopes that it’s going to set their makeup and I feel like it gets such bad press because of this. Obviously it’s just misinformation, but it’s a really great product when used correctly " - carly x
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA

Especially good for spraying on a cream or liquid product that has set so that you have additional time to work with it. Not so sure if it helps to prime or make makeup stick to the skin, but it does nothing to help pores. I also have been using it to set my face, for lack of a better product, but it seems to be less than perfect at this. This is the only mac product I use becuase I was warned by my dermatologist that mac makeup is extremely bad for acne prone skin. I will not repurchase for that very reason.
Dry/combination skin type
Skin color: light with slight yellow undertones
Preferred finish- glowy, hydrating, no texture
Concerns- acne prone
Rukaiya K.
Rukaiya K.

This prep + prime spray has definitely changed my make up game 100%! On some days, I genuinely feel like my make up just looks too cakey and personally, I hate looking too cakey and powdery. So a spritz of this good stuff helps to get rid of all that excess powder on your face and literally leaves your face looking flawless and perfect! It is absolutely amazing and is worth paying £17.50 for. It has lasted me a really long time and almost 6 months down the line, I am just about almost finished. Would definitely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a fixing spray! I love it! My make up is NEVER complete without a spritz of this good stuff!😍💖
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

This stuff right here changed my make up game for the better, best purchase by far this year! I came across this on you a youtube channel and went to the mac website and read so many good reviews and I can back them all up. This is a multi tasker for many thing in the make up world. If you have super dry skin like me and suffer from dry patches with your make up spray this on before, during and way after to maintain a healthy natural dewy face appearance. This can be sprayed on you make up brushes with eye shadow and highlighter to vamp up your way of wearing making up. YouTube the video of like 20 ways to use this stuff and get your money's worth!
Diosmelys R.
Diosmelys R.
Medley, FL

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.