Add a Photo

Photos (365)
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ

This is one of those products that i still don't understand why i keep rebuying.
pros: the nozzle, it gives such a good spray which i love, i like the scent and i like how freshing it feels when you apply it before makeup

cons: doesn't make my makeup last longer. i know a lot of people say it does but on me it doesn't. it could be because of my skin type (oily combo) but i have yet in my 3 years of using this product notice a difference between using it and not using it.

in my opinion it is more of a luxury item, like you probably don't need it but can be useful if you do. urban decay all nighter is much better for having your makeup last all day.
Brittney j.
Brittney j.

This a one of my holy grail products, very multi use. I have purchased more than 15+ bottles since I tried it. I use before and after applying my makeup, I even use on days that I wear no makeup. Great product for an instant refresher, or for taking away that caked up powdery look & gives a very natural glow to the skin. Spray on makeup brush before dipping into shadow (damp the brush not drench), helps with pickup & makes colors more intense /vibrant. Works awesome with pigments! I would not recommend for those with oily skin because it does make your skin look dewy so using this product might leave your skin looking more oily throughout day.
Maizie W.
Maizie W.

This was one of the first items I brought for myself from M.A.C and it made me fall Inlove with the whole brand, and completely opened my eyes to a whole new way off applying my makeup! I use it before applying foundation as a base and after for the set. Although using it after is just as effective! I noticed a dramatic difference in how long my makeup lasted throughout the day, the only downside was it makes my face wet when first applied, and can smudge my eye makeup if I shut my eyes too tight, although if I lightly apply this it goes on like a quick spritz, and also lasted me ages!! It dries quickly and i Would definitely recommend!!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I love this product. I use it after I have my full face of makeup on. I use it to take the powdery look off my makeup. I like the way it smells. The bottle is nice because it shoots out the perfect mist. This is not to be used as a makeup setting spray. I also use this to refresh my makeup throughout the day. Gives your skin a dewy look. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before I use my eyeshadows, especially sparkly shades. When you do this, the eyeshadow pigment becomes more beautiful. I use this technique with Mac's Nylon eyeshadow when I place it in the inner corner of my eyes. This product is worth every penny!
Lourelle D.
Lourelle D.

HOLY GRAIL! The only problem with prep+prime is that the bottles need to be bigger ! The glittery packaging is so pretty😩 Mine has ran out very quick. I saw Youtubers boasting about this product so I had to try it to see what the fuss was about. I am glad that I purchased Prep+prime as it can be used in a lot of ways. It has helped clear my Acne up too!! This product can my used to make eyeshadows more pigmented, you can spray your face on a hot summers day to cool you down, helps set your make up and it smells gorgeous. This is a must have for me, I prefer is more than other setting sprays and is a reasonable price.
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC

Sin duda es unos de los mejores setting spray para fijar el maquillaje es de muy alta calidad me encanta su olor tan ligero y deja la piel fresca y humectada realmente lo recomiendo es un poco caro pero vale la pena porque si roceas tu cara antes de poner base y después de terminar te dejará un acabado hermoso

It is certainly one of the best setting spray to fix the makeup is very high quality I love its smell so light and leaves the skin fresh and moisturized I really recommend it is a little expensive but worth it because if you rub your face before putting Base and after finishing you will leave a beautiful finish
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

There have been so many positive reviews about this item that I jumped at the first chance of buying it. I had a wedding to attend to, sprayed this "after" my makeup since it's a setting spray. I have a normal skin, I was mostly indoors but my makeup became patchy and lost its glow. It doesn't normally happen if I leave it finished with a powder.

I have used the urban decay setting spray and that works like a charm...

$22 was a waste on this item.. I believe NYC sells setting sprays for under $7, buy those of you want to stay on a budget and buy the urban decay one of you want something that really works...skip Mac
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

I visited MAC a few months ago to learn about some of their products. While I've yet to make any purchases from them due to the prices, I'm very intrigued and plan to buy quite a few items, including a full size of this spray!! I got a free mini makeover and she used the prep and prime must as a primer and then the fix plus to set everything. It took the powdery look away and made my skin look so healthy and radiant. I wouldn't call it a matte or dewy finish for me; it's just a great addition that pulls everything together and makes makeup appear to blend into the skin rather than the cake face look no one likes!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.