Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Betsabe R.
Betsabe R.
Porterville, CA

I don't necessarily use this setting spray to set my make up.... For setting spray this product does really work on me... So I use this product when my face has to much make up... and it reduces the my makeuo the way I want it... I also use it for my hair... it works as a moisturizing for my hair and I love it! I also use it as make up remover when I have no more makeup whips... Thsi product doesn't help set my face ..but I do put use of it in other ways! This is how thsi product person ally works on me... On others it works beautifully! But sadly not on mine,. It is a wonderful product and has various uses!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI

I think sometimes people get mislead by this product and assume that this is designed to set your makeup. It's actually used to help prime your face and get it dewy and ready for products to apply. This is also why I primarily use it for applying my metallic eyeshadows. It allows them to foil themselves out on my lid and the result is stunning! This is primarily a bottle of water mixed with glycerin and some other things to make it smell amazing. The glycerin is the magic ingredient in this. I knocked off one star simply because it can mislead the consumer unless the makeup artist makes it clear otherwise.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

This product is outstanding! I have some eyeshadows that are beautiful in the pan, but seem to fade away when put onto the lid. All I have to do is spray my brush and dip my brush into the pan and the color goes on so bright, vivid and even more beautiful than it looks in the pan! This product can bring any kind of eyeshadow to life. If you have dealing with dull, fade away eyeshadow, this product is for you! This is a product that you have to have in order to have a complete makeup collection. Also, this product is NOT a setting spray, it just makes the color of your makeup more bold.
#MusesOfInfluenster
Jules G.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA

I seriously can not live without this product. You may think it's just a spray of water but it is SO much more and can be used for so many uses. One of the best things to do with this product is to wet your brush with it before dipping into loose pigment or any metallic shadows. It contains glycerine so it really grabs the product and makes it pop on your lids. I also use it as a setting spray and use a generous amount all over my face especially when I've set my face with powder it helps with that "cake face" look. It smells good and is just so refreshing! This is an a absolute must have for me.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I love Fix-+! Though I don't use it for my face unless I am going natural to give it a nice vibrancy and liveliness to my face. I use it on my brush to pick up better pigment from tough to pick up shadows. It helps bold the colors that I may want to be more intense. Same goes for highlighters! I also love using it to make my matte foundation more dewy if I'm out of dewy or just grabbed one in a hurry. It is a little pricey but I've had mine for months and I haven't made it through the bottle yet. I haven't used it to prime so I'm not sure about that. But the other uses are worth the purchase!
Syrena T.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA

IVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY BOTTLES OF THESE! Back when they were only 19-20$ and now they're 23? But still worth every penny! Not only you're getting so much product but you're also slayin your make up all day long! If you're still skeptical, head over to make and go buy their travel sized one if not just buy this one and if you really don't like it just return it& have your receipt with you off course. My friends used to judge me for always buying this and using this because they think it's just "water" so I told them to try and guess what? They finally STFU and hopped on the hype! :-)
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL

I love this spray although I would not consider it a "setting spray". I use Mac Fix+ after liquid foundation and use a beauty blender to press it into my skin to create a much more natural appearance before powder. I also use it to enhance to colors of eyeshadows as well as highlighters and find it effective in doing so. Lastly, I use it once I am completely done with everything to mesh everything together and create a seamless look. I would definitely recommend buying this product! It may not be for beginners but for people wanting to extend their beauty knowledge it is a must have!
Alana S.
Alana S.
Honolulu, HI

My hands down holy grail, I use this product everyday before applying my makeup. This products just gifts my face that extra boost of hydration while prepping and priming the face for your beautiful masterpiece. Although MAC products can be pricey, I highly highly recommend this product it is so worth the investment! great quality and you won't be disappointed. Also if your deciding on buying but don't want to purchase a full bottle or short on funds, MAC also offers the travel size Prep+Prime for $12, definitely check it out, they also have other travel size amazing products!
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR

For so many different things. It is my most versatile product. I use this to moisturize my face before I put on Foundation. I use this to wet my brush or beauty blender to help blend out my Foundation or concealer. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify my eye shadows to give them a pop that they didn't have. I also use this to spray my face after I put on my powder is on and it melts the powders into your skin. It also sets makeup to the makeup to make it last longer. It is a must-have for any makeup lover. Highly recommend this product to anyone, any skin type.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.