MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca
April 12, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't really get the "setting spray " action out of this product. I know it's raved left and right but it just doesn't do it for me. I think of it as just a fancy water you can spray on your face. I have oily skin and that just might be my problem but I just never see how who's products increases the longevity of your makeup wear. Even when I use it with clients, I don't see a difference at the end of the day. I do use it to change the retire of my eyeshadows or to make my highlight a tad more poppin . I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA
There are so many uses for this. You can spray it on before makeup to make your face nice and smooth, you can spray it on your brush or sponge if your makeup isn't blending right and it'll blend it, you can spray it on you eye shadow brush to make the shadows stand out more and you can obviously spray it on after your makeup to "fix" it, and when you do this your makeup just melts flawlessly together and onto your face. You can also use it throughout the day to refreshen your makeup. This is seriously a must-have product for any makeup lover.
Madina R.
Madina R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently bought this after years of watching so many youtubers use it. And I'm not even joking the second after I used it for the first time, I was like HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITHOUT THIS?! It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. But It isn't necessarily a "setting" spray, and doesn't work for me in that way. A lot of people I know spray their face with this, and then spray over with the urban decay all nighter. Definitely recommend it though!
Lorena b.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using this for months now, I'll use this before my foundation and after all my makeup is done. i also use this fir my pigments or shadows to get the foil shadows effect. the only proboem i have with is is when i use is before my foundation i seem to break out. i only use this when I'm going out and want ny makeup to stay for a long time. but i still use this not my everyday use but only when going out to special event. i love the packaging and the smell. i do use it for my eyeshadies though. i love how it give my pigments life.
Marie N.
Marie N.
This was my first ever setting spray that I've ever used. I thought I liked it at first, but after purchasing the urban decay de-slick setting spray, I've come to realize that I actually don't like the mac one at all. I think my biggest gripe with this product was the spray nozzle. It does not come out evenly at all. I feel like some parts of my face are soaked and other parts have been spayed perfectly. I try to hold the bottle far from my face, but even then, the product does not come out evenly. I will not be purchasing this again.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta , GA
Everytime I find a different setting spray that would be better, I try it for about 6 months and then always come back to this. The rose water itself not only hydrates but seals in the makeup so well, that I have not found anything else comparable to fix plus. This is probably one of my top MAC picks, not only do I use it in the morning before applying my makeup but also after. And around 5pm to refresh especially if I am going out or running errands after work. I love that they have also created a travel version of this little baby!
Anna A.
Anna A.
I Love MAC Fix Plus I use it in Different ways and the smell is Amazing to be... it's one of the MAC Products That I Will Purchase over again and again. The ways I love to use this is 1.Prime my face I spray it all over to hydrate my face, 2. I wet my Eyeshadow Brushes and then dip into my eyeshadow to intensify the eyeshadows, and 3. After my makeup is all done I literally shower my face in it to set all of my makeup and it just brings everything together giving you the most beautiful flawless finish.... definitely my Favorite
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I LIVE, I LOVE.....Yes get your self some of this. Let me be the first to settle a common misconception about fix plus. It is NOT a setting spray. Its primary function is not to make your makeup last longer. It is a finishing mist that hydrates the skin, and soothes the skin. You can put in on before makeup and after powder. After powder is my personal preference because it make your powder look more like skin! The best value will come with buying that largest size for 22, and it is well worth it! mist away my loves -M xoxo
Micaela K.
Micaela K.
My biggest pro on this product is how versatile it is. I spritz some onto an eyeshadow brush for shadow that pops like crazy, I use it to set my makeup after I'm finished applying. What I learned from a makeup forum is that if you spray this (technically a setting spray - basically means it moulds all of your layers of makeup together) , then wait a bit, then follow with UD All Nighter or another Fixing spray (which shellacs the top layer of your makeup ONLY), your makeup will last for DAYS on end! This is a great purchase.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
This product is amazing or me. It is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. It fixes your makeup. A few sprays of this before my makeup makes it go on much smoother. If I use it after putting on powder it takes the powdery cake face away. It smells great also! It's great for wetting powdered products to turn them creamy also, things like blushes and eyeshadows. Sometimes I even use this without makeup, just to moisturize my face, it makes my makeup-less face feel rejuvenated. It is a great product and I recommend it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.