BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
I hate this spray with a passion. Honestly. I gave into the YouTube and influencer hype. I bought it. I sprayed it thinking it was doing something (it wasn’t) and my makeup has never looked worse. Oil, separation, you name it. On top of that, I got HORRIBLE breakouts all over my chin and cheeks - like almost cysts - like I’ve never had before. Now I’m dealing with the aftermath. Do yourself a favor and stick with UD all nighter.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
Love this spray! Sets my makeup and gives a natural finish. Easy to use, although the mist could be a bit finer. I've also used this to intensify the color payoff of my eyeshadow, and it works wonders for that! It's lightweight on the skin. I also have oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin, and I have not had any adverse reactions to this product at all. Far better than my UD setting spray. I highly recommend this product, and will be repurchasing for sure.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
This spray has been in my want-list for a long time and Im glad I bought it! I have a normal/combination skin, but after 12-hour flight I cant say for sure about the type of my skin - howdvdf this spray works great anyway! It refreshes my makeup so great, it makes-it last like forever!!! And it adds a pretty flavor - I bought a rose one and a lavender one)
Its definitely worth buying! No oily affect on the face, no worries!
Katia F.
Philadelphia
A life savers. This an incredible prime and set. Sometimes just use as a refreshing for my tired makeup look( you know after hours). Incredible product, keep make up on place without change the formulation of the other products. Doesnt have any smell and don’t meltdown the makeup when applying. Is a miracle for any skin type, even for my acne-pro/ oily skin. Keep the oil away. Highly recommend as my number 1 prime/set makeup
Arika S.
Newark, DE
I bought this for the very 1st time about a week ago. I got the coconut one from my local MAC store & I must say I was a holy grail e.l.f. setting spray girl & this although more expensive will be permanently replacing it with fix+. The smell is pleasant & my skin looks flawless & it makes my makeup last so much longer. Definitely recommending this to like everyone. I want to try the rose scented one next it smells so good!
Kenia R.
Eugene, OR
This is one of the staple products in my makeup routine! I use this when doing my eyeshadow, to prep my skin, as a setting spray, to intensify my highlighter or any other powder products! I also use it as a refresher throughout my makeup application and just throughout the day. I have oily skin and it has never caused me any problems.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this primer! As a women that has extremely sensitive skin, I break out if I apply makeup daily. Just something I have to battle with. But after trying the primer, I can say not only am I a believer but I think you should be as well. I have been wearing multiple MAC products- the foundation that matched my skintone so well I had to ask the clerk to reapply on the other side so I knew my eyes didn't deceive me, for two weeks straight everyday and I obviously am very diligent about cleansing at the end of the day- BUT I haven't broken out once. My face looks flawless all day. I know because I have gotten the most wonderful compliments on my makeup lately. I am for one a converted consumer I'm happy with the lightweight wear and I have coupled the primer with other Mac products for best results as I slay my day! Yaaaassss! Go get you some. ;)
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Where has this product been all my life? I discovered this merely while shopping at my local Ulta. This spray has helped tremendously when it comes to the integrity of how my skin feels and looks and my makeup seems to last a lot longer than before. I will spray my face with the mist after I get out of the shower, since my skin can feel pretty dry and tight. I rub a little into my skin before I apply my makeup. This truly works for me
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I’m no expert in make up but my friend who is a professional HMUA recommended this to me. I purchased it two years ago and I still have some of it. If you think this might be a little pricier for you, I think this is a good investment. It will last you a long time especially if you are like me who don’t really use makeup a lot. P.S. for the past two years, I used this like 2x a month and I still have half of it.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this product, although it's not my favorite to use as a primer. When my foundation looks cakey, I spray this on my face, then dab my whole face with a beauty blender. I also spray it on my brushes before dipping them into shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I also spray this on my face before applying highlighter if I want my highlight to be blinding. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.