BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12095)
Kerry D.
I bought this over the summer when they released their FRUITY juicy collection. The collection itself was absolutely gorgeous. The fix+ is in a pretty decorated bottle and is coconut scented. This was my first purchase of fix+ and I love it. It works great. I use it to spritz my face when my skin is feeling dry. I use it on my brushes to make certain eyeshadow more intense. I also use it as a setting spray. When I finish this bottle I will buy the regular one but boy am I going to miss this coconut one! I hope they bring it back.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I purchased my first MAC Prep + Prime Fix recently and am very happy with it, so far. I love how versatile it is and the spray feels light and lovely on my face. I also use it to spray on brushes before dipping into eyeshadow for a more vivid effect and it works great for that too. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Cassie B.
San Diego
I've been using this for years. I've used it as a prepping spray and finishing spray before, but my favorite this to use it for is making my eyeshadows more intense! I spray it on my makeup brush and go into the shadow with the wet brush and then apply my eyeshadow. It makes the color so much more intense and beautiful!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
I love this product I use before and after I do my make up it is great are use a blending brush to kind of soak in my skin more and it’s amazing it keeps my makeup so oh perfect throughout the day it is great I do recommend this yes it is a little expensive but it will keep your makeup looking great throughout the day
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I put it on before and after my makeup application and it makes it look perfect. I love the smell of it too very refreshing and it leaves my skin feeling moist after 2 sprays. I would highly recommend this product for my makeup lovers out  there to achieve a picture perfect face.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I always need a good primer because my skin is so sensitive. I use high quality, good brands that have their products so nicely put together so my face doesn’t break out and MAC happens to be one. This primer gives you such a beautiful makeup finish and help other makeup products from irritating your skin and giving you glowing looks
Abigail B.
Madison
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is one of my holy grail products! It is so versatile; you can spray it before and after you apply your makeup to get a healthy, dewy finish. You can also use it to wet your brush when using pigments or even just shimmery shadows that you want to intensify. I've been purchasing this product for almost 10 years and will continue to purchase.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I received this as a Gift and I absolutely fell in love with it it gave me a natural finish that loved very easy to apply it actually helped me with my pores and I will definitely recommend people to buy and try it🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Fix plus YES PLEASE!!! This stuff is magical and I cannot go without it lol, it's amazing, its great for before, during, and after your makeup application and you can refresh throughout the day, the smell is ohhhh so yummy too. I just cannot say enough positive things about this product. HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!
Kenyon T.
Archdale
This is one of my favorite priming and setting sprays. This product is iconic and has been around for a long time and I feel it is nice n the skin and leaves it very matte with a small dewy finish on the cheeks. I have oily to combination skin and I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.