BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Khadija M.
Super refreshing spritz that helps keep my makeup in place. The finish is natural/dewy. I also use this to spritz on eyeshadow brushes or highlighter brushes to get higher impact color.
Ashley N.
I love this! It smells so good and is so refreshing to spray on my face after my makeup is on! It makes the powder just melt into the skin and look perfect! It’s not a matte setting spray so if that’s what your looking for this one is not for you. This one is refreshing and a slightly dewy mist. I wear my matte makeup and powder and spray this on top and it is lovely.
Sarah B.
Mostly used this to set my face & also to add extra pigment to my glittery/foiled shadows. It’s smells amazing too! I’ve gone through multiple bottles of this, I always have it on hand!
Megan F.
This is totally worth every penny, sometimes when I fall asleep with my makeup on I wake up and it could LITERALLY just need a slight touch up and would be wearable again. It’s amazing!
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
My favorite setting spray of all time! Fix plus can be used in so many ways; to prime your face, set your face and intensify shadows/highlight. Apply on your brush before or after picking up a product to intensify pigment, or spray as last step in your makeup routine to bring your look together. Fix plus is a must have in everyone's daily routine!
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
For me is the best. I really like. I love the texture, color and smell. Is amazing. Is expensive but is so good that ok. Is so easier to apply ! I really love ans I will buy more times
Jamie B.
I don’t think it’s anything overly special. I think it is/was over-hyped but you t does the job. It doesn’t really hold my oils back (I have oily skin) so it doesn’t really work for me. I think if you have normal/dry skin it would be fine.
Tasmin R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried so many face makeup setting sprays and nothing compares to mac prep prime fix!!! It gets your make ready to be put on and sets your make up at the same time! It's so easy to use and apply and it smells so freaking good. It really keeps my makeup intact and I would definitely recommend it to others. My makeup lasts all day long.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
This is my holy grail product! It feels so nice on my skin and refreshing. I use it after my base face makeup and it makes my foundation set for the day and avoid transferring to hands and clothes. I recommend it!
Ivana D.
I haven’t used this primer until recently and now it’s a staple in my makeup routine. It smells AMAZING and I love how my makeup looks after using this primer in comparison to others!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.