Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

MAC is always one of my go to product choices and this setting spray is in my arsenal because it gives you a long lasting finished look that feels and looks amazing. It is easy to apply and you will be happy with the results all night long. This is a repeat buy for me that I recommend.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA

Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA

This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN

I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Anna C.
Anna C.

OKER. You need this! It keeps my makeup on with moisturizing all day! Any shimmer or shiny product you have on, it intensifies it. I will spray this on my brush before I apply my eyeshadow to the brush. Then when I apply it to my eye lid, the color pops right out at you. It's so good!!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA

I don't have this spray but my sister does and she let me borrow it for graduation and prom and i loved this spray it didn't let my makeup get all runny and cakey it made it perfect i was sweating at prom and when i got out my face still looked like when i got to prom i love this spray
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA

As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN

I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.