BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
This primer is definitely an oldie but a goodie. I love to use it before and after my makeup, it gives my makeup a soft glow and it helps to make sure it lasts longer.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I recently purchased this for the first time. Typically I’d always use urban decay all nighter but now that I got this I love it. It smells great and is nice and refreshing.
Kayla  C.
Westerville, OH
Love Mac, amazing brand, all of their products are long lasting and amazing the price is on the expensive side but totally worth it for the flawless finish it offers!
Jessica c.
Colonial Beach
I loveeee this. I use it as a primer, setting spray and I also mix it with eyeshadow pigments sometimes to make a diy highlighter, it's really good, it's one of my favorite things from mac
Jes M.
Clinton, MD
Doesn't really do anything. I have found better products that can do the job. Still have a half of bottle. I use this stuff to wet my brush to apply eye shadow.
Essence B.
I have really big oily pores and this product helps me to cover them much better then most other makeup products i would recommend this product for other ppl like me
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
This is amazing. It's great for not only priming and setting, but also for wetting your eyeshadow brushes to get an INCREDIBLE amount of pigment from your shadows!!
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH I USE IT BEFORE APPLYING FOUNDATION AND AFTER SO IT DOESNT LOOK CAKEY ! This product can be used so many different ways it really is my golden product !!! If your looking to boost pigment in eyeshadows get it !! Love it
️️natalie L.
New britain, CT
I use this to spray on a glitter to make it more pigmented . I put this to enhance my make up ! I use this before i put my make up on ! I use it for everything lol
cat b.
Bellevue
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.