Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Adele H.
Adele H.

I love this stuff for making my tired, dull skin look refreshed. Also great on a hot day to have around to spray on face and arms and legs. The bottle has lasted me a long time and I have even purchased the travel size for trips. Can also put in the fridge if you need it to help you cool down.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno , Nv

I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL

I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Lynzi B.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes before applying a metallic shadow, and it really intensifies the shadow. I'll also spray it on my face as a setting spray before going to the beach or if I want a more dewy look that day. Can't live without this!
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN

amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY

This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.