BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray for a fresh dewy finish. It takes away from that powdery look when you finish applying the makeup. It's also great for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. It lasts for a very long time and I would definitely repurchase.
Alyson S.
Whitehall, OH
I am ADDICTED to this product!! this might be the best beauty product ever invented ! Whether I'm wearing a full face of glam or a simple natural look I spritz this on before and after and I feel amazing! Everyone should have in their makeup bag
Mackenzie T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this before I put my makeup on every time I know I’ll need it for extended periods. This summer I went to a wedding in Alabama in June in humid 90 degree weather and my makeup looked exactly the same at the end as it did at the beginning!
Jessica K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use Fix+ for foiling any shimmer shades/ trying to make them look brighter. I also use spritz it on my face when I find that my makeup is looking too cakey. I love the scent too! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey.
Mary Adeline N.
I love fix plus. I spray it before, during and after makeup application. It ads hydration and gets rid of that powdery finished look. This is my favorite Mac product.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I keep this on my vanity works amazing on dried out products and refreshing on skin after moisturizer last long it’s worth the money I have really dry skin and I don’t break out highly recommend it will change your makeup game MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Summer S.
Portland, OR
This is a holy grail product for sure! Hands down one of the best setting sprays I have used. This really just helps the makeup blend into your skin and melt any powder into your skin as well. It also leaves your skin looking glowy and healthy
Ashley G.
Love this product! I used to use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray but I switched to this one to try it out. I find that my makeup lasts all day and does not irritate my skin like the UD one did. The scent is nice and is not powerful at all.
haley s.
Macomb, MI
this setting spray works wondering it’s makes your skin look alive and well circulated and everything about it makes you feel so good and i have the scented ones from the newer launch and i love all of them so muchMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jatnna B.
Catasauqua, PA
I love love this prime/set spray. I have the coconut scented and I love it. It’s greT. Moisturizes my face. Great for the price, helps my make up last for. O so long.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.