MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Julie H.
Julie H.
My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
June 4, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA
June 10, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
July 19, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
I was really hesitant to hop on the bandwagon and actually buy this but I finally did and I'm a believer. It smells amazing, gives that perfect dewy look, and is good for wetting brushes before packing on an eyelid color. I'm glad that I finally gave this a try.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
June 21, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY
I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.