BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.
Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff. I use it after I am done with my makeup along with another setting spray. It does a nice job of simply defusing my makeup look. It is however a bit expensive for what it is so I try not to use everyday but I have already repurchased it once.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
This product is so versatile. Use it to enhance the eyeshadow pigment or use it as a makeup setting spray (with some dewy finish). I use it more as a setting spray when I want some dewy look for my makeup. Definitely an excellent product and worth the splurge.
Mislaine B.
Mislaine B.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the setting spray....I spray it on first thing in the morning and when I leave work in the afternoon my face is still glowing. My daughter steals mine all the time, we are love Mac products but this one product has turned me into a Mac customer for life
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
I absolutely love this fix by M.A.C because it leaves my skin so smooth and last ALL DAY. It really makes my foundation a little smoother when applied (sometimes when my foundation gets a bit cakey i just spray the fix+ on) and i am absolutely in love with it.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Skin Spray
MAC Fix+ SKin setting Spray is a must have for any makeup lovers collection. Its Lightweight, no strong smell, provides a natural finish that holds all day and it doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Lacey
Lacey
Review for: Skin Spray
For anyone that loves a dewy finish, this is for sure a must have for anyone that loves a professional touch to their makeup. I use the spray not only after I'm done with applying my makeup but before I set my "baking" powder I spray some on my beauty blender.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I bought the travel size on a whim (10 bucks,) and i don't regret my purchase at all! It's not a setting spray, it gives your face a nice dewy finish (especially if you have caked on, dry skin.) it blurs it out and gives some lasting power. It's just so good.
Cherinee S.
Cherinee S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I SWEAR BY THIS! I use it at least 3 times while doing my makeup! It's so hydrating and it really locks the makeup into place! This is in my list of favorites after the beauty blender. I would buy this over and over until the day I die. Definitely a must have
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.