BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
shawn T.
This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Haley B.
Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA
I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Rebecca H.
This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.