Add a Photo

Photos (588)
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
July 21, 2016, 6:36 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
July 19, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Aug. 25, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it๐Ÿ˜Š I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Anna L.
Anna L.
Jan. 27, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray. Personally, I do not find that it "sets" my makeup like an "all-day setting spray" but it helps hydrate, smooth out and "fix" my makeup once I've applied it and throughout the day. In addition, I love using this product to intensify eye shadows.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
May 26, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.