Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Kent, WA

This is my favorite finishing spray to use! My make up stays on all day and doesn't get oily or cakey looking at all! I will usually spray some on before applying other face products and definitely after I'm finished applying all of my make up. This is my go to for sure and I recommend it to anyone!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ

Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA

This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
Allison S.
Allison S.

I love this product so much!! Keeps your skin looking hydrated and fresh all day! I like that it doesn't feel to sticky or wet after about 30 seconds of drying, but yet you still radiate a healthy glow! If I use a lot of powder I like to spray this over top to look more natural like dewy skin! Xoxo
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is by far the best thing ever!!! I have gone through so many of these it leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Definitely makes your makeup your last and its very refreshing...I love using this after I have applied my makeup and want to wake my face back up so it doesn't look flat and more dewy!!!
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center , Tx

I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA

This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.