Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ

I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love this product to use with pigments or loose eyeshadows to prevent fall out or to make eye shadow look more metallic/ shiny. I have combination/oily skin so I don't really like to use this as a setting spray. If I use this as a setting spray I use it when my skin is more dry like in the winter time.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I use this product before and after I apply makeup. It really helps giving a fresh look after wards cleaning up any cakeness. It sprays out a good amount of product. But don't spray it close up my mistake when I first tried it was not holding it far enough it soaked my face . But awesome product to have
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL

The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.

I really love this setting spray! i prefer it over the urban decay all nighter setting spray. it works well for keeping your makeup in place all day and is great for applying your shadows wet. it lasts all day and is also a pretty good make up refresher for those mid day touch ups! well worth the money!
Rj W.
Rj W.

This product is every girl must have! I use mine only the daily and have had it for 6 months and only half way through! I feel like it doesn't do that much under the skin for me personally but over the top it settles all my full coverage makeup making it look ultra flawless and like my life is together
Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA

Another product I cannot live without. This makes your skin feel so refreshed and it's a multipurpose product! It makes eyeshadows pop if you spray it on your shadow brush before application and you can use it before your makeup as a primer or after to make the makeup look flawless and more skin like!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.