BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Lena K.
Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY
If y'all ain't got this, you need it! Gives your face a refreshing feeling after putting all that makeup on. If your makeup looks a little cakey, just spray this and it makes it all "come together". This is an everyday staple in my makeup routine.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely one of my everyday products. It's a very versatile product. I love using it for my powder highlighters. I spray my makeup brush then glide it into my highlight of choice and apply to my cheek bones or any other area I like to highlight.
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Suzzette M.
This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
shawn T.
This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.