BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color💖💖 LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it😊 I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Skin Spray
I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
This setting spray is one of my holy Grails to setting sprays! I bought it at a department store and was immediately surprised by the results! My makeup actually stayed on after running around the whole day! The product does take a while to dry when on your face.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.