Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL

This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup look😍i use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the day💁Please invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at all🆗
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL

Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Lynzi B.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes before applying a metallic shadow, and it really intensifies the shadow. I'll also spray it on my face as a setting spray before going to the beach or if I want a more dewy look that day. Can't live without this!
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lebanon, Pa

My favorite way to use Mac Fix+ setting spray is by spraying my beauty blender before blending foundation and concealer. It leaves a flawless look and the setting spray truly makes a difference. I spray my whole face after finishing applying bronzer and eye makeup and my makeup lasts all day!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY

This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.

Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.