BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
This is amazing. It's great for not only priming and setting, but also for wetting your eyeshadow brushes to get an INCREDIBLE amount of pigment from your shadows!!
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH I USE IT BEFORE APPLYING FOUNDATION AND AFTER SO IT DOESNT LOOK CAKEY ! This product can be used so many different ways it really is my golden product !!! If your looking to boost pigment in eyeshadows get it !! Love it
️️natalie L.
New britain, CT
I use this to spray on a glitter to make it more pigmented . I put this to enhance my make up ! I use this before i put my make up on ! I use it for everything lol
JLynn H.
San Antonio
This product works amazing!!! I have dry skin but with this I have a smooth flawless looking face!!! Definitely worth the $ this is my 2nd bottle can’t b without!!
cat b.
Bellevue
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
The hype is real with the MAC Fix+ but for good reason! People have been using this product for years and I never understood how a bottle of what looks like water can be so magical.

A few months ago, I decided to pick it up during MAC's 25% sale and now, it's found its way into my daily routine. Like many people say, it's NOT a setting spray, but more of a "finishing" spray. It gives off a beautiful, very natural skin-looking finish to your makeup. I noticed it especially merges all my powder products together and helps make my make up look like my natural skin.

A few spritz a day for a couple months or so and I'm barely 1/4th into the bottle so it lasts a long time. It's in a cute mattified bottle and looks pretty on your make up vanity. Doesn't have a strong smell but feels very refreshing when applied. I love it so much, I'm hoping to get a few more in their other scents (I missed out on the Fruity summer one and I'm SO bummed!) Point is... GET IT! You won't regret it. It adds the perfect touch to your make up!

Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Abbey A.
Brandon, MS
My RIDE OR DIE!!! I literally use this on everything. I love using it to add some moisture to my face, or spray on my eyeshadow brush to make shimmers pop more!!
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mac fix plus has been a game changing product for me. Recently my skin has become dry and i could not set any of my makeup with powder because it would make me look so dry and 100 years old. I bought fix plus because I had heard of everyone saying it refreshes your makeup and takes away the powdery look and I love it! I spray it on my concealer brush when I apply my concealer under my eyes and it helps hydrate that area. I spray it on my face after all my powder products and it bringait back to life plus I use it to intensify my eyeshadows. Its just a great multi purpose product and that is why I love it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.