BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Amber L.
Amber L.
Tampa, FL
This is the perfect product. I use it to prime my skin. I use it to set my makeup. I wet my brushes to make shadows or pigments more vibrant. It can get oily through out the day if you are naturally oily, but I'm dry and it's perfect for a healthy, glowy look
Cherinee S.
Cherinee S.
I SWEAR BY THIS! I use it at least 3 times while doing my makeup! It's so hydrating and it really locks the makeup into place! This is in my list of favorites after the beauty blender. I would buy this over and over until the day I die. Definitely a must have
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! One reason I love it, it smells SO good!!! I spray this on my beauty blender mixed with my foundation, and it glides like a dream. I also spritz this over top of my powder and it really sets my makeup. This is a game changer, ladies!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
This is one of the items I have repurchased the most from Mac. It's extremely versatile in that you can set your makeup, refresh your skin, and use it to help apply more intense eyeshadows as well as highlighters. Will always ALWAYS repurchase this product!!
This is an essential for me, I have oily skin so I'm always over doing it with the powder so I spray this all over my face to make me look a bit more dewy again. It's great for setting your makeup and to refresh your makeup half way through the day! Love it
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet. I would recommend this to all skin types (i have dry skin) and will repurchase this stuff!
Carley B.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md
My skin naturally is super #dry and #sensitive. Best of both worlds.... But my skin loves this stuff! The extra moisture is always well needed and if you ever use a bit too much powder or is you may have baked for a bit too long this will do just the trick!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY
Wowee! awesome fix spray. Makes your makeup last for at least 12 hours or more. I get mine at Bloomingdales at the Mac counter. It's reasonably priced and a great value. Spray it on after foundation and again after you finish your makeup. You wont be sorry!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Absolute must have for myself & clients. I use this all year round, every single day I wear makeup! It sets the powders into the skin so nicely. It doesn't prolong the Wear of makeup, but makes it look more natural! Must have for everyone of all skin types!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best makeup spray I have ever used. I use it before and after my makeup and it makes me skin look so fresh and dewy. It makes me makeup look flawless. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again and will again and again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.