Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Sept. 3, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA
Aug. 2, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this in the travel size and I absolutely love it! It gives that perfect refresher you need in the middle of your day and somehow brightens all the important areas of your face. It really is amazing stuff to me. Looking forward to grabbing the full size ASAP.
Aug. 2, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The first setting spray that I use, and till now is my favorite is the best product of MAC for me, i only have good things to say about this product, i recommended for everyone who wants a really good setting spray that doesn't feel heavy, just love to Mac for this
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
MAC Fix+ is one of my all time favorite products. I love that it is so versatile! I use it as a hydrating mist before foundation. As well as spritzing it on a beauty blender to blend in concealer. My favorite way however, is using it to intense shadows and pigments
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Jesus A.
Jesus A.
June 20, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY
May 14, 2016, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 12, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
July 12, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.