Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kerhonkson, NY

Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL

I absolutely love this i use it for many things. I use it before my make up to prime mu face and wake up the skin a bit. Also on top of my make up to make everything come together. And lastly to make eyshadows more pigmented. I have gone through a whole bunch of them and i will continue to buy.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Wheaton, IL

Words cannot describe how much I adore this product. I never step foot in a MAC store but when I do, it's for this. This helps make your face less cakey, freshens makeup, intensifies eye shadows, and helps put your makeup look all together. It's one of those "oldie but a goodie type of product.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL

I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL

Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN

I've hear amazing things about using this as a setting spray. I've got to say, and I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I wasn't blown away by this product. Don't get me wrong, it set my makeup. But it's expensive and there are just as good products out there that are more affordable.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL

For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno , Nv

I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, Ca

Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.