BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Ginamarie G.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this in the travel size and I absolutely love it! It gives that perfect refresher you need in the middle of your day and somehow brightens all the important areas of your face. It really is amazing stuff to me. Looking forward to grabbing the full size ASAP.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Kenadi D.
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.