BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE
This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ
Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I use this when I'm finished putting my makeup on and you can tell the difference right away! It refreshes and brightens your skin. It also feels so good to spray on! Your makeup defiantly lasts longer and looks good all day! I highly recommend this!
Jennifer W.
This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
Katarzyna B.
I spray this on after I apply my primer and also directly onto my Beautyblender to apply foundation and my skin loves it. Makeup seems to last longer and if makes my skin feel refreshed. Also, the large bottle lasts a long time. One of my favorites.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Sterling P.
Great to use over and under makeup to prep skin and create a base for makeup and then add a finishing mist. My favorite way to use this product is to spray on dry areas after my makeup is on to help with dry patches yet still keep my makeup in tact.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Lesie J.
I love this product. I live in a city with very hot weather, and a couple sprits of this on my face and my makeup lasts all day. I also use it to add more pigmentation on my eyeshadows, or my highlights. I buy it online on the mac cosmetics website.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.