Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX

Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Suze B.
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL

I have been using this since its inception. I love the smell, the feel, and how great my makeup looks after a few spritzes. The spray bottle is easy to operate and locks in place so it won't leak. There is also a travel friendly version for ~ $10 or to try it out. Best for combination to dry skin.
Emily J.
Emily J.

Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne, Ca

This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Zinab B.
Zinab B.

I love this to prime and set my face it's so refreshing and I also love using this on products that don't have much pigmentation because this brings it out. My only problem is the spray top. I feel like I waste a lot of product on the air and not on my face it doesn't spray evenly which I dislike.
Frankie E.
Frankie E.
Derby

This product is extremely good for making the face feel hydrated and fresh! It's also great to increase the pigmentation of eyeshadows, especially if you're wanting to pack a shimmer into the lid. It isn't a setting spray and doesn't work as one but works well to give a soft dewy look go the skin!
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I have bought several times and would do so whenever I can because it is an essential part of my makeup ! When I finish to apply the powder to seal I apply this spray and makeup lasts me almost all day and the skin looks fresh using it every day. Besides the aroma it is nice! I recommend it 100 %
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury

If you want your makeup to stay all day or if you have pily skin like mine, this prep really works and it blind your makeup very smoothly and you will not be désappointée. And there actually a lot in the bottle so if you are like me and want your product to last longer that product got your back.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.