Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbury, NJ

You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA

I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD

This is by far my favorite finish spray. I've been using this since I was 15. I've done a lot of prom makeup and I always use this product and my clients always say that it last the whole night. Mac cost a pretty penny but I can guarantee its better than doing your makeup and it coming off after a few hours.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL

This is a must have for anyone who uses more than just a foundation! I do makeup professionally and I would never go out without my Fix Plus. I always use it at the end before a setting spray, it just melts everything together so nothing looks "cakey". This product makes for a beautiful, long lasting finish!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my holy grail beauty item. I use it to prime, to set, to dampen eyeshadow brushes for a wet application. It smells so, so good and feels refreshing on the skin. I have dry skin so it helps seal in moisture to keep me from getting cakey. I wear this every day and one bottle still lasts me a long time.
Jaina J.
Jaina J.
San Diego

I've been using this product for years as either a primer, a finisher, or both. I've never been disappointed. It's great for when my skin is feeling dry and needs a little love. I wouldn't recommend the travel size as it broke pretty easily on my first trip. But my regular sized batch does the job perfectly
Kat F.
Kat F.

I feel like Mac fix plus is a huge staple for any makeup enthusiast out there. You can use it in so many ways and it always performs well. I love to spray this on my brush before I use any metalic shadows to intensify them.its also great to mix with dried out eyeliners or mascaras to bring them back to life
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale, PA

A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.