BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Palmira B.
Best prime reviews so far it is on the high-end so it is priced here than most but it is better than most also I've been using this for a long time and will continue to use it for me the price is right for the product and the quality and dust make your makeup stay on way longer and application way easier
Alize B.
I just recently started using this as a primer and now I’m hooked! It makes my pores less noticeable and creates a smooth surface for seamless foundation application. I have combination skin so some areas of my skin are dry and some oily and this product just balances everything out.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I really like this spray, it works great as a setting spray... I also like to use it to refresh my face makeup. It really made my makeup come out looking even, flawless and it lasts pretty much all day.
Maryyy M.
When ulta decides to include MAC's fix+ to their 21 days of beauty, you buy as many as they let you! Love this. The smell is great and helps your make up last all day without looking cakey.
miriam R.
el cajon ca
i loved this product because it doesnt leave a strong smell how light it feels and i like to spray it on any eyeshadow i wear if i want more pigmentation.its awesome and one of my favorites
Roxanne C.
Bought this during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale and I can’t believe I’ve waited till now to try it. I use it as a finishing spray to melt down my makeup to remove the powdery look and it works so well. It’s a game changer for making shimmer and metallic shadows stand out more when applied on the lid. It has become an everyday staple, would highly recommend!
ashley S.
Mac's Prep + Prim Fix+ is literally everything for oily-skin people like myself! I usually spray my face before any foundation application and it makes my foundation adhere to the skin better! I also use this to foil my eyeshadows - i have very oily skin and tend to use UD Primer -- but mac's seems to hold better and the pigmentation lasts all day on my lids!
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
No matter how many primers there are, I will still go back to this one primer. MAC’s primer+fix sets the bar for primers. Their spray is easy to use and apply. I do a quick 4-5 spritz, and it covers my face entirely. My makeup shows up smoothly with this primer. My makeup also lasts a lot longer with minimal touch up. I go through one of these within 2 months.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
This spray is so versatile. I use it to prep my face to give myself some hydration in the summer time. I also is it to set my makeup and to wet my brush to apply eyeshadow. Worth the price!
Yaquelin A.
I actually really like the Mac fix plus.i use as a setting spray and when I’m trying to make some eyeshadow color pop more u spray a little to a brush and apply . And it’s super inexpensive
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.