BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Karina N.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Skin Spray
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
This is my go-to product! It smells fresh and leaves my face with a natural finish/glow. I always feel good using it. I would definitely recommend for dry skin and would make sure if oily or combination skin is careful with how much they put spray on their skin.
Genesis J.
Genesis J.
Review for: Skin Spray
I fell in love with this spray! It sets my makeup perfectly and it makes it stay all day long! You get a nice amount of product in the bottle and it lasts me a while. When you spray it on you feel a refreshing mist on your face. I would defiantly recommend this!
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
I was really hesitant to hop on the bandwagon and actually buy this but I finally did and I'm a believer. It smells amazing, gives that perfect dewy look, and is good for wetting brushes before packing on an eyelid color. I'm glad that I finally gave this a try.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.