BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Miranda R.
This is one of my favorite setting/prime spray. Not only does it moisturize but it keeps your skin happy while you've got your make up on. There is only a slight smell when you get the scented ones so its not over whelming.
Taylore G.
My ride or die! This helps me when my face feels a little bit dry and cakey. It literally melts the makeup into my skin and makes it looks flawless and natural. I’d recommend this to anyone!
Ella C.
chicago
Such a good product. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. It really helps my makeup last as long as it can. I also like the finish it leaves on the skin. Some downsides are the price! I bought the mini size to try out and it was 10.00$ so if you’re on a budget this isn’t for you.
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is amazing! Love how hydrating it is, I literally drench my face with it, it makes my makeup flawless and it lasts a lot longer as well. I also use this when I want make my eyeshadows pop!
Palmira B.
Best prime reviews so far it is on the high-end so it is priced here than most but it is better than most also I've been using this for a long time and will continue to use it for me the price is right for the product and the quality and dust make your makeup stay on way longer and application way easier
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I can't live without this setting mist, It literally melts in the skin, it somehow helps the powder products all blend together and i love adding an extra mist here and there for a hydration Boost, This is my 4th bottle and I will definitely continue purchasing, there is nothing like it out in the market !
Alize B.
I just recently started using this as a primer and now I’m hooked! It makes my pores less noticeable and creates a smooth surface for seamless foundation application. I have combination skin so some areas of my skin are dry and some oily and this product just balances everything out.
Yaquelin A.
I actually really like the Mac fix plus.i use as a setting spray and when I’m trying to make some eyeshadow color pop more u spray a little to a brush and apply . And it’s super inexpensive
Roxanne C.
Bought this during the ulta 21 days of beauty sale and I can’t believe I’ve waited till now to try it. I use it as a finishing spray to melt down my makeup to remove the powdery look and it works so well. It’s a game changer for making shimmer and metallic shadows stand out more when applied on the lid. It has become an everyday staple, would highly recommend!
Anna B.
Not my personal favorite but it works and I love it when I wet my brush to mix it with eyeshadows. I have oily skin and I notice my make up doesn’t last as long with the as a setting spray.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.