Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Taimai H.
Taimai H.
Buffalo, NY

This is the first product I have used for my face and will be the only one. I LOVE this. You can spray this after you finish applying your make up for a fresh look. You can spray this n your brush before dipping in eye shadows/ highlighter for an even more enhanced look. Highly, HIGHLY recommend for anybody!!
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.

I knew this is a very already popular product but I hadn't tried it yet. What was I waiting for??!! This stuff is absolutely awesome. I really enjoy spraying a bit even without any makeup on and also after my makeup. It really makes the makeup look more "natural" and glowy, which is totally right up my alley.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bayonne, NJ

Fix+ is great for wetting brushes to make shadows and highlighters more intense, but for me it falls short as a setting spray. I have oily skin, and it doesn't do much for me with keeping that under control like other setting sprays do. If you have normal skin, it might work better for you, but a miss for me.
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.

This is my favorite setting spray I received my very first one on my birthday 2 years ago and I recently just ran out. Beauty on a budget I've been having a really hard time trying to find a setting spray that will last all day. This product helped my makeup stay all day!! Would totally recommend this product
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

To be honest, I'm mad at myself for not discovering this product sooner. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all. It keeps my make up on for hours, especially eye shadows. I highly recommend this product to all makeup users. I will definitely continue to use this product in the future.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Laura A.
Laura A.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever had those beautiful eyeshadow sheen or glittery but weren't as intense on the eye as they look on the pan with a spray of flix + all your problems are solved. It's a defiantly must have for everyone . And it's a amazing setting spray for your foundation as well it helps
Not
Make
Your make up look powdery
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.

I LOVE this product! I use it every single time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty blender then apply my foundation with it and I feel like it makes the foundation my radiant and smooth. I also use it when I apply metallic eye shadows or pigments to my eyes, it just gives it that extra pop to the colors.
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.

I love this spray! Seriously! Whenever I am done with my make up I spray this bad boy on. Even on days when I just put a lil concealer I use this. Confession: Sometimes I put this on with nothing under it. Just spray and mascara. It gives my skin a glow that is to die for. I definitely recommend this product!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

A must have everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a primer before I start my makeup or even over another primer. I also use it after I use all my powders to set them and make them meld together and not look powdery or cakey. Lastly I use it as a face refresher throughout the day to keep me looking dewy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.