BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12054)
Carlianys O.
Euless, TX
I use this product under and over my makeup . Ot does not add any shine or keep my makeup matte , at least not for me . I have combination skin ( oily and dry ) , and it keeps my skin looking great and feeling amazing .
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I cannot get over this spray! It has so many uses! I spray it on before make up application, after, throughout the day to freshen up my look, and on my brushes before applying glitter, shimmer, or foil shadows. The mist is very fine and soft, covers a wide area, and dries quickly. I was surprised to see that it was cheaper than many sprays that I have tried and also can be used for multiple tasks. The bottle is 3.4 fl oz which is quite large. I love the sleek packaging and twist top lock/closure. The top is a push pump that sprays out a very soft but dense mist with a very light, amazing scent. This spray is a staple in the cosmetic world and everyone should give it a try! Its worth the price, I promise!
Haley B.
Millry , AL
This is the best ever I love this stuff it it no oily on the skin and it just makes my skin look really flawless and it hide your pore this is definitely a pro !!!!!!!!!
Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
This primer is definitely an oldie but a goodie. I love to use it before and after my makeup, it gives my makeup a soft glow and it helps to make sure it lasts longer.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Awesome setting spray to lock your makeup in place! Also great for applying shimmer eyeshadow! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would highly recommend!
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I recently purchased this for the first time. Typically I’d always use urban decay all nighter but now that I got this I love it. It smells great and is nice and refreshing.
Jessica c.
Colonial Beach
I loveeee this. I use it as a primer, setting spray and I also mix it with eyeshadow pigments sometimes to make a diy highlighter, it's really good, it's one of my favorite things from mac
Kayla  C.
Westerville , OH
Love Mac, amazing brand, all of their products are long lasting and amazing the price is on the expensive side but totally worth it for the flawless finish it offers!
Jes M.
Clinton, MD
Doesn't really do anything. I have found better products that can do the job. Still have a half of bottle. I use this stuff to wet my brush to apply eye shadow.
Essence B.
I have really big oily pores and this product helps me to cover them much better then most other makeup products i would recommend this product for other ppl like me
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.