BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kenza M.
Schenectady, NY
Love this product! I mean it's MAC, what do you expect? Excellence at its best of course! Although I'd have to admit that it is a better setting spray than it is a primer, I feel like my skin needs more hydration than this gives before I can apply makeup.
Lindsay M.
I can't even tell you how many bottles of this stuff I've gone through. It's amazing. I love it as a primer spray, I love it as a setting spray, I love to spray it on my face throughout the day, and I love to spray it on my brushes to intensify eye shadows.
Ana R.
Salinas, CA
One of the best primers i have used. I have oily skin and i would use this product to set my makeup as well and not only to prime it. My makeup stays on for the whole day. I’ve been able to wear makeup for about 12 hours without worrying about it creasing.
Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
First off the mac is a must it is an amazing company and their products are close to Smashbox but a little bit more expensive which is fine to pay because the packaging is a little better and overall it’s prime water is amazing anything it’s really simple and easy for the morning when you don’t feel like doing much to your face and in your makeup routine
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
This spray makes your makeup last ten times longer than without it. Way better tan clogging pores with a cream primer. I like to use it for eye shadow, you put the shadow on your brush and then a little spray to make the color more vibrant and last longer.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this product. I like it to refresh my skin after a few hours of wearing makeup and I also love to wet my brush with it when applying pigment or to increase the pigmentation of the shadows I'm working with. I would absolutely repurchase.
Naidelyn V.
One of my fav products from MAC in general . This is a must for all my dry skin babes . You can use it as a primer, setting spray, or if you need that kick if hydration . If you are thinking about buying this, go for it . I run through this thang like water !
Kaitlyn C.
I enjoy this product for preparing my skin before primer and then setting it after my powders for a more natural look. Although, i believe there are other setting sprays just as nice at a more affordable price. Also, I wish there was more product in the fix plus.
catherine c.
Brooklyn, NY
my favorite mac product ! literally eliminates the excess powder from your makeup when you spray after application. also aids in applying highlighter. the wetness helps any highlighter to pop. only con is thats its pricey. i always repurchase for my kit.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I really do love this product i usually put it on before and after i apply makeup! Its super nice it feels wonderful on my face its just very natural and i love how they have different ones some have scents i really do love coconut i totally recommend this !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.