MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
June 14, 2016, 5:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Medfield, MA
July 23, 2016, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Sept. 3, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
July 23, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this product. I bought this products from my local Mac store. Some alternatives for this product are great. The pros are that your makeup lasts long but the cons would be it is a little pricey. Overall it's a great product I definitely recommend it
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
This stuff is amazing!!! I have super oily skin and it doesn't make the problem worse--and defiantly sets my makeup in place. I think would be great to use in winter when my skin gets a little drier. In summer I enjoy using it for my eye makeup. Scent is great also.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Cayman B.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
April 20, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff really works. I was skeptical about it so I bought the small $10 travel size bottle to try it out and I really like it. It makes your makeup stay right in place, even your eyeshadow. It kept my makeup looking perfect for 12+ hours and you can't beat that!
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA
Aug. 2, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
June 29, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.