Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! its a make-up must have . this product is multipurpose with many different use, I use this product as a primer before I apply my makeup.I also use this product to make my eyeshadow pop if I feel like the color is a little dull and of course I use it a s my finishing spray to complete my make up look.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Antioch , TN

Wow this setting spray is just something else it just really works with me doesn't make my face oily like other and other leave me looking like if I was a disco ball all shine and I hate that but this one is just right stays on well and I love that It distributed the product well and even I will definitely buy this again
Daina G.
Daina G.

This is something I love to use to freshen a very matte makeup look or when I've feeling dry in the winter. I wouldn't really say its the best for setting makeup to stay all day..but it's not the worst Either. it's also a great product for wetting your brush just enough to pick up loose pigments or to foil an eyeshadow.
Maria C.
Maria C.

I absolutely love this stuff! I have normal-dry skin and this is a must for me. I like to spray it after my makeup is completely done. This makes my makeup look nicely blended and it also takes the powdery look away. I also like to spray my brush when I use a shimmery eyeshadow to make it look more intense and metallic.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Vacaville, CA

I've used many makeup setting sprays and this is always my go to! Not only can you prep your skin, set your makeup... But you can also use it to dampen brushes, beauty blenders, etc. I've re purchased many times and will continue to do so. I have combo to oil skin during hot weather and combo to dry during cool weather.
Gelsey M.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK

This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

This is my Game changing product. I use this daily ever since I've tried it. I use it before i start my makeup and after to seal it up. I have combination skin and it works great! I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again!! I usually go through a bottle every 2 months but that is because i'm an addict!
Devinne L.
Devinne L.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I always have issues with my face looking dry and cakey, but a few sprays of Fix+ and my face looks AMAZING even hours later. I would say this product could be used with any skin type! And unlike most setting sprays, it smells awesome! And there are soooo many uses out of it for a fair price!
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ

I love this stuff. Most people think it's just a $22 bottle of water but It's so much more than that!! I use this to prep my face for makeup, if I begin to look too powdery or cakey, on my brush to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter, after my makeup to set my face... there's so many different uses for this product!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.

I've been using fix+ for about a month now and have come to rely on it big time! It definitely helps my make up last longer, but also helps my powders mesh with my foundation for a seriously flawless finish. I was on the fence about buying it for a long time, but I can say with certainty that it is so worth picking up.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.