BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the color๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try it๐Ÿ˜Š I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Angelicia N.
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
kennedy R.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
use this as a primer so makeup will stay on all day and also as a setting spray to take away the powdery look of makeup. My favorite way to use this product is by spraying eye shadows and highlighters to make them very pigmented. Couldn't live without this stuff!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I recently purchased the MAC prep + prime trial size the last time I was in MAC. I've heard a lot about it from beauty gurus and wanted to give it a try. The applicator does a nice mist. It's also really moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
Krupa Z.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
This setting spray is one of my holy Grails to setting sprays! I bought it at a department store and was immediately surprised by the results! My makeup actually stayed on after running around the whole day! The product does take a while to dry when on your face.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.