Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL

I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.

It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
Amber M.
Amber M.

I use this to set all of my makeup. You can use Fix+ to prep your skin, to set your makeup, to refresh your skin after a very long day... You can also use this to make your eyeshadow more intense which is great. There exist small bottles if you just want to try it out and see how it works.
Zainab N.
Zainab N.

Yes girls I would definitely recommend to buy this product and own it. I love MAC setting spray, I use it to set my foundation and then after I'm done with contouring and everything else I use it again to set my makeup. Love the results, lasts whole day with caking my face or melting away.
Sameen L.
Sameen L.

This is a good finishing spray or a spray to give you a Dewey look. I love to use this for when I have loose pigments to get the pigment to really stay. This is not a spray to help your makeup last longer but I think it is a good spray if you're a makeup lover and add to your collection :)
V Chor P.
V Chor P.

Such a must have!!! I love how it's very versatile!!! Great, for combination skins. It does gives you a dewy finish. You can use it as a skin refresher, to foil eye shadows, gives a pop to it, or a finisher for non cake face! I recommend everyone to have this product, in their makeup kit.
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Olathe, KS

I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Bryanna E.
Bryanna E.
Sylmar, CA

Love love love this product, it's so versatile and can be used for almost anything with makeup. I love it for a dewy look, it works well with making glittery eyeshadow stand out, and I love to us it for cream or dry mascara to make it more creamy and usable. It's just a must have product.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.